David Lee Roth
01-06-2004, 08:19 PM
Look at all the people here tonight!!!

Albert Einstein
01-06-2004, 08:45 PM
Yo Dave!

SensibleShoes
01-06-2004, 09:12 PM
That's the first time I've seen somebody with the chops to use Dave's name. It kinda makes me uncomfortable. Anybody else?

Well sir, as long as you talk to us like Dave, with that same wisdom and attitude, I'll go with it.

DLRSLAVE
01-07-2004, 12:02 AM
Love Ya Dave :p

David Lee Roth
01-07-2004, 01:22 AM
Hummala bebhuhla zeebuhla boobuhla
hummala bebhuhla zeebuhla bop

Diva Lee Roth
01-07-2004, 02:31 AM
Wherever you are ,David Lee Roth...you are loved....more than you'll ever know... :)

Flash Bastard
01-07-2004, 02:35 AM
Have you ever seen Valerie naked?

SensibleShoes
01-07-2004, 07:28 AM
or Eddie?

DLRSTEMPTRESS
01-07-2004, 08:53 PM
Hey DAVE... sigh... moan.. can i crawl up on the HAWG and have a ride?

I'd be tremblin like a nervous VIRGIN...

haha....

SensibleShoes
01-07-2004, 09:14 PM
Woohoo! A woman after my own heart!

GAR
01-08-2004, 05:12 AM
Who the hell is David Lee Roth?

GAR
01-08-2004, 05:13 AM
ok..

Who is David Lee Roth?

Sarge's Little Helper
ok..

Who is David Lee Roth?

Diamond Dave is the supreme Toastmaster General of the immoral majority.. the King of Any and All Things Rock n\' Roll. Bar none he is the greatest Frontman in Rock n Roll History!

GAR
THERE we go.

Igosplut
01-08-2004, 05:35 AM
Who is Sarge?

One Voice
01-08-2004, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by DLRSTEMPTRESS
Hey DAVE... sigh... moan.. can i crawl up on the HAWG and have a ride?

I'd be tremblin like a nervous VIRGIN...

haha....

I like your attitude.;)

azcrdnal
01-08-2004, 06:14 PM
who is sammy hagar

Sarge's Little Helper
who is sammy hagar

David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..

azcrdnal
who is azcrdnal

ZahZoo
01-08-2004, 06:22 PM
This thread reminds me of an old Cheech & Chong skit...

Dave's not here...

Calderone
01-08-2004, 06:24 PM
who is azcrdnal
The major ass
lier of all the dlr army history!
you can be good friends
with the Lyin dutchmen !

azcrdnal
01-09-2004, 07:28 PM
we will soon see won't we

azcrdnal
01-09-2004, 07:28 PM
who is azcrdnal

azcrdnal
01-09-2004, 07:29 PM
get it wont

flappo
03-10-2004, 04:27 PM
..hi dave , you burnt out old queen , still felching midgets at jack daniels tasting ceremony's are we ?

knuckleboner
03-10-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by ZahZoo
This thread reminds me of an old Cheech & Chong skit...

Dave's not here...

[knock, knock] hey man, it's dave. let me in!

flappo
03-10-2004, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by David Lee Roth

..yeah , they've come to see you get yer ass handed to ya in main by yours truly

:)

S.P.G
03-10-2004, 05:06 PM
why didn't anyone use daves' name up until now?

flappo
03-10-2004, 05:12 PM
..'cos no one was that lacking in imagination

..or so we thought

DavidLeeNatra
03-10-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by S.P.G
why didn't anyone use daves' name up until now?

it's a question of respect...somebody did at vonnies...but I'd go with sens. shoes...makes me uncomfortable, too...HIS name should be just for HIM...

flappo
03-10-2004, 05:15 PM
..yeah , not a 3rd rate flamer from fags4cash

DavidLeeNatra
03-10-2004, 05:19 PM
so ban that name...if some don't have enough respect to stay away from it...(this is by the way the ONLY reason for me to have somebody banned here)

flappo
03-10-2004, 05:22 PM
..oh , i'd just ban him for being boring

..he's g®ate at that

DavidLeeNatra
03-10-2004, 05:25 PM
also a good reason...

Sarge
03-10-2004, 05:51 PM
I always blocked the usage of the name before because I didn't want guests to get confused..
Yes believe it or not there are some people that would think it is actually Dave..

But this guy.. his posts are funny as shit.
I want mo'

Rubnose
03-10-2004, 09:52 PM
Might as well keep him if the real Dave is a no show. Might liven up things around here.

John Ashcroft
03-10-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Sarge
I always blocked the usage of the name before because I didn't want guests to get confused..
Yes believe it or not there are some people that would think it is actually Dave..

I want mo'

Cut to the chase Sarge... People are confused, and yet you're willing to make this exception because he's "funny as shit"? Whaa's up?

Didn't he also cyber with Hitch a while back?

Dave's name should be for Dave, right?

David Lee Roth
03-10-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by flappo
..oh , i'd just ban him for being boring

..he's g®ate at that

How do you like them apples fucknuts? The one and only SARGE wants mo and you sit there like the saddest, piss-poor excuse for a man I've ever seen, you little sherry-sipping Frenchman in a latex mini-skirt.
You're a politically vacillating phony liberal fuck; too damn broadminded to take your own side in a debate. Calling you a pea brain would be an insult to peas, you jellyfish-sucking mental midget.
You're so short, you'd have to get a running start to get up on a toilet. You could sit on a piece of toilet paper and dangle your feet. If you were ever kidnapped and eaten by a cannibal tribe, they'd all die of high cholesterol, you fat, flabby, fumbling fuck!

You want boring? two words- Dudley Moore- a man who drank himself to death! My hero!;)

Do yourself and everyone else a favor: jump into a raging forest fire. :bananna:

David Lee Roth
03-10-2004, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
Cut to the chase Sarge... People are confused, and yet you're willing to make this exception because he's "funny as shit"? Whaa's up?

Didn't he also cyber with Hitch a while back?

Dave's name should be for Dave, right?

WTF?

Ohhhhh. Ok Attorney General John Ashcroft! ;)

Give me a fucking break you hypocrite!

Shut up before I rubber stamp "Tedious Gimp. Keep clear!" on your sloped forehead!:lol:

John Ashcroft
03-10-2004, 10:19 PM
Heh heh heh... Flaming liberals now. I guess there's room for him... ;)

John Ashcroft
03-10-2004, 10:20 PM
Whoops, spoke too soon!

If you stay away from Mel Carnahan insults, we'll be cool...

Switch84
03-10-2004, 11:00 PM
WTF?

Ohhhhh. Ok Attorney General John Ashcroft! ;)

Give me a fucking break you hypocrite!

Shut up before I rubber stamp "Tedious Gimp. Keep clear!" on your sloped forehead!:lol:

:rofl:

flappo
03-11-2004, 02:22 AM
How do you like them apples fucknuts? The one and only SARGE wants mo and you sit there like the saddest, piss-poor excuse for a man I've ever seen, you little sherry-sipping Frenchman in a latex mini-skirt.
You're a politically vacillating phony liberal fuck; too damn broadminded to take your own side in a debate. Calling you a pea brain would be an insult to peas, you jellyfish-sucking mental midget.
You're so short, you'd have to get a running start to get up on a toilet. You could sit on a piece of toilet paper and dangle your feet. If you were ever kidnapped and eaten by a cannibal tribe, they'd all die of high cholesterol, you fat, flabby, fumbling fuck!

You want boring? two words- Dudley Moore- a man who drank himself to death! My hero!;)

Do yourself and everyone else a favor: jump into a raging forest fire. :bananna:

..more pseudo-intellectual word barf from a very sad individual masquerading as his rothness , back to the library sunshine , dig out roget's thesaurus and DO try and be more original with your lame excuses for flames , i've seen riddler® et al and you ain't in that league

..no siree bob

David Lee Roth
03-11-2004, 12:39 PM
..more pseudo-intellectual word barf from a very sad individual masquerading as his rothness , back to the library sunshine , dig out roget's thesaurus and DO try and be more original with your lame excuses for flames , i've seen riddler® et al and you ain't in that league

..no siree bob

***BREAKING NEWS****

Jumping shoeless Jesus on a hotplate! Are you sure that you're a man, you odious leach-covered blob of quivering slime?

Ol Flapnuts has decided to scrap the " Arthur " drunk avatar theme for a more "hip" avatar?:rolleyes: I guess Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid?
You're a neo-Nazi, fundamentalist militant Republican-voting mega-asshole scumbag! Roget's thesaurus? cry me a river somewhere else ya election-rigging, Bush-loving, warmongering fucktarded spawn of a rancid whore.

You couldn't get a job cleaning shit off a toilet, you utterly useless wrinkled balloon in a muddy puddle of goat's piss. I've seen wounds that were better dressed than you are, you toad-lickin', hound-kickin', snot-flickin', inbred swamp spawn!

I bet you need a ladder to pick up a dime. You could pole-vault with a matchstick, Sneezy. Lose some weight, you fat fuck. I bet you have to order your clothes in three sizes: Extra Large, Jumbo, and Oh-My-God-It's-Coming-Towards-Us.

I'd tell you to go fuck yourself and the horse you rode in on, but looking at that stupid grin on your face, I'd say you already have!
:lookie:

VH LINKS SUCKS
03-11-2004, 12:45 PM
***BREAKING NEWS****

Jumping shoeless Jesus on a hotplate! Are you sure that you're a man, you odious leach-covered blob of quivering slime?

Ol Flapnuts has decided to scrap the " Arthur " drunk avatar theme for a more "hip" avatar?:rolleyes: I guess Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid?
You're a neo-Nazi, fundamentalist militant Republican-voting mega-asshole scumbag! Roget's thesaurus? cry me a river somewhere else ya election-rigging, Bush-loving, warmongering fucktarded spawn of a rancid whore.

You couldn't get a job cleaning shit off a toilet, you utterly useless wrinkled balloon in a muddy puddle of goat's piss. I've seen wounds that were better dressed than you are, you toad-lickin', hound-kickin', snot-flickin', inbred swamp spawn!

I bet you need a ladder to pick up a dime. You could pole-vault with a matchstick, Sneezy. Lose some weight, you fat fuck. I bet you have to order your clothes in three sizes: Extra Large, Jumbo, and Oh-My-God-It's-Coming-Towards-Us.

I'd tell you to go fuck yourself and the horse you rode in on, but looking at that stupid grin on your face, I'd say you already have!
:lookie:

CLASSIC!!!:rofl:

Inbred swamp spawn!!!! lol, I agree Flapnuts is a dick!;)

ELVIS
03-11-2004, 12:51 PM
You're a funny guy Dave.. but the truth is.. Flappo can eat you for lunch...

:elvis:

David Lee Roth
03-11-2004, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS

Hey slick, the only thing Flapnuts can eat from me, IS MY SHIT!;)

Now, if you care to apologize for wasting my shamefully wasted time, I'll consider accepting it.:p

flappo
03-11-2004, 01:03 PM
..elvis KNOWS the truth™

..anyone recall a site called www.flame4cash.com ?

..it's no longer there

WHY?

..me !

..that's why

:D

..you think one deluded turd with his sweaty little fingers wrapped around a speak n'spill dictionary bothers el-flappo-spammo the grate ?

..think again sunshine

A-HA!

VH LINKS SUCKS
03-11-2004, 01:03 PM

Hey shithead, Elvis is DEAD!!! Get a life already!:rolleyes:

flappo
03-11-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by VH LINKS SUCKS
Hey shithead, Elvis is DEAD!!! Get a life already!:rolleyes:

..elvis is like dave , a legend

..whilst you are a moron

..prove me different ?

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 01:13 PM
FUCK HIM WITH A SPOON!

David Lee Roth
03-11-2004, 01:14 PM
..elvis KNOWS the truth™

..anyone recall a site called www.flame4cash.com ?

..it's no longer there

WHY?

..me !

..that's why

..you think one deluded turd with his sweaty little fingers wrapped around a speak n'spill dictionary bothers el-flappo-spammo the grate ?

..think again sunshine

A-HA!

HEY ARTHUR have another drink!:p

Another monumental comeback flapnuts!:rolleyes:

Shut the fuck up already, before I come over there and kick your nuts so hard they dislodge your tonsils into where your eyeballs used to be right before I grabbed your mother's dildo out of your father's ass and used it to poke your brain out through the back of your gimp cranium, Mr. Monotone Drone.

If I want to hear from a rat-faced tard-popsicle, I'll either spit raw flem at you or waltz over there and piss on you. Until then, stick your head into your infected mange and let the stench knock you out already!:ky:

flappo
03-11-2004, 01:16 PM
..waiting , waiting , waiting , for the neural capacity of a neutered sloth to assimilate flappo's vastly superior posting skillz into some semblance of perceptable verbiage from which his rothness' non de plume mayeth extract some miniscule tirade of self abuse directed as is his wont all dlr's previous excercises in self-owning hath become

..i'll wait 2-3 hours for your pathetically inexcuseably piddling intellect to decipher that devastatingly brilliant expose of your vastly inferior flaming abilities

Dr. Love
03-11-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Sarge
I want mo'

LOL, I agree. I admire the eloquent execution.

ELVIS
03-11-2004, 01:17 PM
LMMFEAO !!

flappo
03-11-2004, 01:19 PM
HEY ARTHUR have another drink!:p

Another monumental comeback flapnuts!:rolleyes:

Shut the fuck up already, before I come over there and kick your nuts so hard they dislodge your tonsils into where your eyeballs used to be right before I grabbed your mother's dildo out of your father's ass and used it to poke your brain out through the back of your gimp cranium, Mr. Monotone Drone.

If I want to hear from a rat-faced tard-popsicle, I'll either spit raw flem at you or waltz over there and piss on you. Until then, stick your head into your infected mange and let the stench knock you out already!:ky:

..that is sooo brawl-hall-esque , do i know you

..i'll rephrase that

..do i own you ?

flappo
03-11-2004, 01:23 PM
..lame ass wannabee flamers like that dullard always resort to the usual

'ill tear / rip / pull your head / neck / eyes / teeth out of your face / ass / balls and etc'

..you know the rest , man , i left that crap behind me soooo long ago *yawn*

..hey baby , you're as relevant as gary cherone at a wet t-shirt contest

..oh and one more thing

ROLLEYES ARE VERY VERY GHEY

..no half-deecent poster uses them

'NUFF SAID

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 01:24 PM
hands up who's a coon?

David Lee Roth
03-11-2004, 01:26 PM
..waiting , waiting , waiting , for the neural capacity of a neutered sloth to assimilate flappo's vastly superior posting skillz into some semblance of perceptable verbiage from which his rothness' non de plume mayeth extract some miniscule tirade of self abuse directed as is his wont all dlr's previous excercises in self-owning hath become

..i'll wait 2-3 hours for your pathetically inexcuseably piddling intellect to decipher that devastatingly brilliant expose of your vastly inferior flaming abilities

At least my posts are interesting unlike your " Old English " style rants that are Booooooooooring, much like you!

Here at the Mighty DLR ARMY, We're not interested in the views of face-painted, Rodeo clowns with fence-impacted brain damage!:rolleyes:
How about you get a hobby beyond making a rancid ass out of yourself every time you open your mobile sperm bank of a mouth?:uck: :splooge:

You are an incalculably perverted sloven and a primitive, halitosis-infested oppressive orgy of perversion! You are also a woefully lascivious rapscallion and a decrepit, thick-headed conglomerate of intellectual constipation. A deucedly boorish contemptible dunce and a decadent, chromosome deficient mass of neuroses and pathologies.:eatit: :asshole:

flappo
03-11-2004, 01:27 PM
..dave lee roth is

..well he'd like to be

NO MISSUS NO !

hahah

..this si more like it

..if all esle fails , crack out some beer and crack open a few numbskulls

ELVIS
03-11-2004, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
hands up who's a coon?

My last name is Koon...:)

David Lee Roth
03-11-2004, 01:32 PM
..dave lee roth is

..well he'd like to be

NO MISSUS NO !

hahah

..this si more like it

..if all esle fails , crack out some beer and crack open a few numbskulls

Arthur is that the best you got? you are really boring me!:rolleyes:

Face it already flaps, you are an unconscionably fiendish dreck and a dastardly, dull-witted malfunctioning little twerp.;)

flappo
03-11-2004, 01:33 PM
At least my posts are interesting unlike your " Old English " style rants that are Booooooooooring, much like you!

Here at the Mighty DLR ARMY, We're not interested in the views of face-painted, Rodeo clowns with fence-impacted brain damage!:rolleyes:
How about you get a hobby beyond making a rancid ass out of yourself every time you open your mobile sperm bank of a mouth?:uck: :splooge:

You are an incalculably perverted sloven and a primitive, halitosis-infested oppressive orgy of perversion! You are also a woefully lascivious rapscallion and a decrepit, thick-headed conglomerate of intellectual constipation. A deucedly boorish contemptible dunce and a decadent, chromosome deficient mass of neuroses and pathologies.:eatit: :asshole:

..omigawd , more rolleyes smilies

..stay away from the rolleyes !

..i'd dissect that paragraph of pissant peurile plebian phlegm but i've got more important things to do like stare at the wall

..know your level , batboy , and stick to it

..your flame power is not unlike your grasp of the english language , limited and ultimately vapid

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 01:34 PM
who is arthur?
is he a coon?

ELVIS
03-11-2004, 01:35 PM
He said dastardly...

flappo
..oh i geddit

..very funny

..ok , you owned me - hardy har har

GIT™*

*how can he respond to brilliantly executed putdowns of THAT calibre ?

Mr Grimsdale
anyone fancy sniffing my collection of jamrags?

David Lee Roth
03-11-2004, 01:36 PM
..omigawd , more rolleyes smilies

..stay away from the rolleyes !

..i'd dissect that paragraph of pissant peurile plebian phlegm but i've got more important things to do like stare at the wall

..know your level , batboy , and stick to it

..your flame power is not unlike your grasp of the english language , limited and ultimately vapid

You've had better comebacks then that flapnuts...:rolleyes:

booooooooooooooooooooooring....:mad:

ELVIS
Who do you have ??

Mr Grimsdale
are coons dastardly?

David Lee Roth
03-11-2004, 01:38 PM
who is arthur?
is he a coon?

Dumbass, Flapnuts used an Arthur avatar previous and now tries to be "hip" shall we say, by changing it now to a VH related av, after I humiliated him with the dead guy, drunk routine.;)

DavidLeeNatra
03-11-2004, 01:39 PM
that reminds me of the "bangerang-contest" robin williams had with some kids in "hook"...

Dr. Love
03-11-2004, 01:39 PM
Entertainment value in this thread is declining.

David Lee Roth
03-11-2004, 01:40 PM
Who do you have ??

ELVIS IS DEAD !!!:cato:

flappo
03-11-2004, 01:41 PM
..think aboot it fer a sec

..sec , that sounds a bit rude . sounds a bit like plop

..flapnuts - now eyes calls me that ALL the time , the thing is , i cun't billieve he is capable of such an impressive display of dictionary fiddling , not whilst he's getting stoned and / or raping his next door neighbour's cat , no eyes could never achieve those levels of brilliant stupidity , even in his cretin ( wtf's that , somtehing from star wars ? ) days , no , altho it could be vonnie . altho' i doubt it , not after the reaming i gave him in the mod room last nite ( butt enuff aboot my gay alter ego fago spammo ) , no i think it's most likely to be that reprobate ****** !

David Lee Roth
03-11-2004, 01:43 PM
..think aboot it fer a sec

..sec , that sounds a bit rude . sounds a bit like plop

..flapnuts - now eyes calls me that ALL the time , the thing is , i cun't billieve he is capable of such an impressive display of dictionary fiddling , not whilst he's getting stoned and / or raping his next door neighbour's cat , no eyes could never achieve those levels of brilliant stupidity , even in his cretin ( wtf's that , somtehing from star wars ? ) days , no , altho it could be vonnie . altho' i doubt it , not after the reaming i gave him in the mod room last nite ( butt enuff aboot my gay alter ego fago spammo ) , no i think it's most likely to be that reprobate ****** !

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

You are a cruelly fiendish half-wit and a hopeless, heart-sickening tasteless amalgam of dross, drivel and malarkey.;)

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 01:46 PM
Dumbass, Flapnuts used an Arthur avatar previous and now tries to be "hip" shall we say, by changing it now to a VH related av, after I humiliated him with the dead guy, drunk routine.;)

are you jewish?

ELVIS
03-11-2004, 01:51 PM
ELVIS IS DEAD !!!:cato:

Woo hoo !!!

Funny stuff !!

My albums outsell yours 1000 to 1 !!

Get a life!

David Lee Roth
03-11-2004, 01:54 PM
Woo hoo !!!

Funny stuff !!

My albums outsell yours 1000 to 1 !!

Get a life!

Who gives a rats ass! He's DEAD, get over it !!!

You put down the MIGHTY DIAMOND DAVE?

Why the fuck are you here then?:asshole:

You peckerheaded, gibbon-humping, panty-licking, tit-sucking, puss-nibbling, wank-brained dipshit!:fucku:

flappo
03-11-2004, 01:55 PM
..if i recall it was a banana splits one , maybe that was annuver site

..hey i own so many people so fuckin' often on so many fuckin sites , i often lose a grasp on reality

..not unlike mr roth above us

David Lee Roth
03-11-2004, 01:57 PM
..if i recall it was a banana splits one , maybe that was annuver site

..hey i own so many people so fuckin' often on so many fuckin sites , i often lose a grasp on reality

..not unlike mr roth above us

You pussy-whipped, sister-raping, gym sock-licking, cum-guzzling, pimple-nibbling, cock-brained jizzmopper!;)

flappo
03-11-2004, 01:58 PM
..i reckon it's conmee

..he knows all the crap i flappospamm and he's the only one i've met , apart from hitch and riddler on these here boards who has any flaming abilities whatsoever

..apart from

"sir lands a lot"

..nah

..this kid's good , but he ain't THAT good

ELVIS
03-11-2004, 02:01 PM

David Lee Roth
03-11-2004, 02:01 PM
..i reckon it's conmee

..he knows all the crap i flappospamm and he's the only one i've met , apart from hitch and riddler on these here boards who has any flaming abilities whatsoever

..apart from

"sir lands a lot"

..nah

..this kid's good , but he ain't THAT good

Your value doesn't even amount to the dirt beneath a lepor's fingernails. Do the DLR ARMY a favor: cover yourself in honey and headbutt a beehive, you inbred banjo-pickin' hillbilly.:p

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 02:09 PM
look, this offer isn't going to be around for ever
who wants to sniff some jamrags?

ELVIS
03-11-2004, 02:12 PM

I'm a cum gobbling gizz wizard looking for manly love. I respect Sammy Hagar and I listen to Balance on a daily basis.

My dream date would be to meet flappo on a desert island and drip my naughtyness all over his hairy body while I recite from memory his superior humor and wisdom.

God bless flappo!

Grimsdale too!

Hmmm...

flappo
03-11-2004, 02:14 PM
..fuckit , he's not good

..he's GRATE™

..the kid has style - oh look a toenail clipping !

..now follow the usual pattern of my owned bitches , first you get all chummy , then when i manage ta penetrate your outer defences and permeate your subconscious i will totally cuntrol every minute cerebreal activity in that low brow cranium of yours , holding you aloft like a puppet , playing to MY tune , flailing in the wind like a scarecrow , pecked by passing posters , ridiculed by all and sundry , left and cast asunder like some used tampon , encrusted with the life juice of some ( are you takin' notes here ? ) wanton whore ,a whore akin to that malformed misappropiated misanthrope masquerading as your mother

*ba-thump*

*ba-thump*

..that's the sound of your heart , it's quickening now , it's pulsing , you're sweating , it's getting hard to breath , open the window , now , you have to , sweat dripping down your brow , your mind lost in a Tidal wave of brilliantly excecuted genius level reparte cuntersy of flappo & co..

..that's called being owned

..now don't bother me again , dipshit..

Dr. Love
03-11-2004, 02:16 PM
Less talking about how you're going to own each other, more owning each other, please.

David Lee Roth
03-11-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Elivs

I'm a cum gobbling gizz wizard looking for manly love. I respect Sammy Hagar and I listen to Balance on a daily basis.

My dream date would be to meet flappo on a desert island and drip my naughtyness all over his hairy body while I recite from memory his superior humor and wisdom.

God bless flappo!

Grimsdale too!

Elvis at his " creative " best!!!!
:rolleyes:

flappo
03-11-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Less talking about how you're going to own each other, more owning each other, please.

..see the above post and kindly STFU™

..hey , or i'll call on your nemesis dr penis !

..we don't want that pshyco turning up now do we ??

Dr. Love
03-11-2004, 02:22 PM
I dunno, that previous post seemed homoerotic to me.

I was just hoping that since you're the Ownmaster that I'd get to see the ownage that I read so much about but have never seen for myself.

As for Dr. Penis, I have no problem with him.

David Lee Roth
03-11-2004, 02:27 PM
..fuckit , he's not good

..he's GRATE™

..the kid has style - oh look a toenail clipping !

..now follow the usual pattern of my owned bitches , first you get all chummy , then when i manage ta penetrate your outer defences and permeate your subconscious i will totally cuntrol every minute cerebreal activity in that low brow cranium of yours , holding you aloft like a puppet , playing to MY tune , flailing in the wind like a scarecrow , pecked by passing posters , ridiculed by all and sundry , left and cast asunder like some used tampon , encrusted with the life juice of some ( are you takin' notes here ? ) wanton whore ,a whore akin to that malformed misappropiated misanthrope masquerading as your mother

*ba-thump*

*ba-thump*

..that's the sound of your heart , it's quickening now , it's pulsing , you're sweating , it's getting hard to breath , open the window , now , you have to , sweat dripping down your brow , your mind lost in a Tidal wave of brilliantly excecuted genius level reparte cuntersy of flappo & co..

..that's called being owned

..now don't bother me again , dipshit..

You aren't even worth the appalling squandering of oxygen and water required to keep you from being maggot meat, you dungaree-sporting dufus!
Fasten a boulder to your clubfoot and go parachuting off the steep side of Mount Everest, you pussy-whipped panty fetishist!
Or better yet, do the decent thing for once in your life and run under the Space Shuttle as it's taking off!:anger:
Hang yourself from the nearest lamp post, you rectal rim-polishing runt with a patented Twist N' Tuck tongue technique.:dork:
You have a face that only a mother could love - and even she hates it!
You're pretty smart alright...for a grinning, drooling gimpzoid with a gaping hole in its head, you heteroclite example of why pregnant women shouldn't work with plutonium.:cato2:

flappo
03-11-2004, 02:27 PM
..oh i can do 'my thing'

..but i have to have the right opposition , a half-decent reply from one of these owned idiots would be a start , how can i be expected to attain maximum velocity when you morons are still peddling ass backwards on your scooters ?

flappo
03-11-2004, 02:31 PM

Elvis at his " creative " best!!!!
:rolleyes: [/B]

..using the 'edit' button cunts as a bad self-owning

..shit , you have MUCH to learn , as does that niggah black darkie coon dr love

..but you will

..you will

..i'm handing out ass beatings , rite here , rite now

..you fuckheads enjoying it ?

..i am

ELVIS
03-11-2004, 02:32 PM
You aren't even worth the appalling squandering of oxygen and water required to keep you from being maggot meat, you dungaree-sporting dufus!
Fasten a boulder to your clubfoot and go parachuting off the steep side of Mount Everest, you pussy-whipped panty fetishist!

uhh hu hu huh hu hu huh uh uh huh uh

words n' stuff...

flappo
03-11-2004, 02:34 PM
..i'd find that mildly amusing

..if i hadn't read it 18 months ago

David Lee Roth
03-11-2004, 02:36 PM
..using the 'edit' button cunts as a bad self-owning

..but you will

..you will

..i'm handing out ass beatings , rite here , rite now

..you fuckheads enjoying it ?

..i am

Whatever flapnuts:rolleyes:
You missed the original " edit " made by ELVIS!

You four-eyed, cerebrally-deluded, Einstein-impersonating, pseudo-intellectual nerdturd with a head full of misfiring synapses. Did your mother leave you in the dryer too long when you were a kid?:monkey:

Dr. Love
03-11-2004, 02:37 PM

..but you will

..you will

as soon as you actually do something other than sit there and take it from DLR, I assume? :(

C'mon, Flap. Everyone says you're the man when it comes to this. When you gonna actually do something?

ELVIS
03-11-2004, 02:38 PM
He didn't miss anything...

David Lee Roth
03-11-2004, 02:40 PM
as soon as you actually do something other than sit there and take it from DLR, I assume? :(

C'mon, Flap. Everyone says you're the man when it comes to this. When you gonna actually do something?

He has NO GAME !!!

Hey ARTHUR??? !!!:eek:

David Lee Roth
03-11-2004, 02:41 PM
He didn't miss anything...

You obviously did!;)

( DEAD MAN WALKING...)

ELVIS
flappo will endure.. you will not...

flappo
..a tag team of losers

..dr un-love-d and david lee dross

..ok boys

..this is almost fair

..bring it on !

Ally_Kat
03-11-2004, 02:42 PM
I bet you have to order your clothes in three sizes: Extra Large, Jumbo, and Oh-My-God-It's-Coming-Towards-Us.

that fuckin' cracked me up.

you're hilarious dude and i like that. :hula:

David Lee Roth
03-11-2004, 02:42 PM
flappo will endure.. you will not...

Never had it, Never will!

Thankya very much!:cool:

ELVIS
03-11-2004, 02:43 PM
Thanya ??

David Lee Roth
03-11-2004, 02:45 PM
..a tag team of losers

..ok boys

..this is almost fair

..bring it on !

I'm not impressed!

I was expecting something more creative outta you and that's all we get is "dr un-love-d" and "david lee dross"? How fucking lame!
You are losing your touch! Not that you had any...:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

Dr. Love
03-11-2004, 02:45 PM
..a tag team of losers

..ok boys

..this is almost fair

..bring it on !

Flap, you're mistaken here; I just want to see some action. So far you've pretty much just talked about how you're going to own DLR, or how he's not up to your standard, or whatever.

I'm a spectator to this sport.

I just want to see the amazing flaming powers I've heard about.

David Lee Roth
03-11-2004, 02:46 PM
Thanya ??

Hey Deadguy, I corrected it so even you could understand!;)

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 02:47 PM
it's here!

David Lee Roth
03-11-2004, 02:47 PM
Flap, you're mistaken here; I just want to see some action. So far you've pretty much just talked about how you're going to own DLR, or how he's not up to your standard, or whatever.

I'm a spectator to this sport.

I just want to see the amazing flaming powers I've heard about.

Flaming Powers?

Don't hold your breath! This is Arthur we are talkin' bout!;)

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 02:48 PM
i have lost my trousers

David Lee Roth
03-11-2004, 02:49 PM
it's here!

Thanks WEIRDO!:cato:

Mr Grimsdale
today burkina faso, tomorrow eritrea!

ELVIS
Awesome!!!

flappo
03-11-2004, 02:50 PM
I dunno, that previous post seemed homoerotic to me.

I was just hoping that since you're the Ownmaster that I'd get to see the ownage that I read so much about but have never seen for myself.

As for Dr. Penis, I have no problem with him.

..that's your natural ****** tendencies coming out

..you cunts'll fuck ANYTHING

..hell , i bet your little 6 yr old sister and even yer mother cower in fear every time you unlock the front door , after you've been out on your nightly mugging spree . hey ******s luke you deserve one thing and one thing only , a michelin round the neck and a one way ticket to south africa

..now go smash a window you dumbfucking crack snorting granny raping black cunt and don't waste my fuckin' time again

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 02:50 PM
up the crudder

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 02:51 PM
don't pull my winky!

Dr. Love
03-11-2004, 02:51 PM

..hell , i bet your little 6 yr old sister and even yer mother cower in fear every time you unlock the front door , after you've been out on your nightly mugging spree . hey ******s luke you deserve one thing and one thing only , a michelin round the neck and a one way ticket to south africa

..now go smash a window you dumbfucking crack snorting granny raping black cunt and don't waste my fuckin' time again

I love you.

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 02:52 PM
bang bang bang went her melons
squeak squeak squeak went my cock
hold on, that's not right

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 02:54 PM
PREPARE THE DOG EGGS
ooh no caps lock on, i didn't mean to shout
how rude of me
prepare the dog eggs

Mr Grimsdale
underneath the arches...

David Lee Roth

SARGE! CAN YOU BAN THIS PIECE OF SHIT RACIST MOTHERFUCKER NOW?

THE N WORD?

NOW IT'S GOTTEN OUTTA HAND!:mad:

HEY ASSHOLE-GET A GLAS BELLY BUTTON; THAT WAY, IF YOUR HEAD GOES ANY FURTHER UP YOUR ASS, YOU CAN STILL LOOK OUT AND SEE WHAT THE REST OF THE WORLD IS UP TO!!! :fu:

flappo
03-11-2004, 02:55 PM
..if you two well owned dungheaps of dullness are incapable of replying to me , don't worry , i'll fill in the blanks

..flappo is grate

..u are shyte

etc

to be honest , i find this crap very very dull , it's like crochet fer the blind , it's a lost art and quite frankly

..good fuckin' riddance

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 02:55 PM
rice pudding anyone?

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 02:56 PM
i thought so too!

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 02:56 PM
it shouldn't 'appen to a vet

ooh no missus no!

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 02:57 PM
hello? hello? ethel? is that you?

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 02:58 PM
yes dear, it's me
ethel
hello?

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 02:59 PM
it's only 'arold from next door
...cor blimey mary poppins

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 03:00 PM
and then they went home and hand a boiled egg and soldiers

flappo
SARGE! CAN YOU BAN THIS PIECE OF SHIT RACIST MOTHERFUCKER NOW?

THE N WORD?

NOW IT'S GOTTEN OUTTA HAND!:mad:

HEY ASSHOLE-GET A GLAS BELLY BUTTON; THAT WAY, IF YOUR HEAD GOES ANY FURTHER UP YOUR ASS, YOU CAN STILL LOOK OUT AND SEE WHAT THE REST OF THE WORLD IS UP TO!!! :fu:

..ya know today , my 16 stone karate 3rd dan bro' was workin' in his shop and two black fucking stupid black ****** ******s, did i mention they were ******s and they were black ? , came in

..they looked around , one called him downstairs , the other started doing what comes naturally to you black cunts - stealing - no this ain't a troll

..sarge can ask moi :)

..ya know wot ?

..they're still mopping up wot's left of those 2 owned black cunts

..and ya know wot

..i am too

Dr. Love
..if you two well owned dungheaps of dullness are incapable of replying to me , don't worry , i'll fill in the blanks

..flappo is grate

..u are shyte

etc

to be honest , i find this crap very very dull , it's like crochet fer the blind , it's a lost art and quite frankly

..good fuckin' riddance

flappo is grate ... at bending over and taking it from DLR.

flappo is grate ... at getting upset because he can't put up.

flappo is grate ... at pretty much nothing else.

David Lee Roth

..flappo is grate

..u are shyte

etc

..good fuckin' riddance

GET A FUCKING LIFE LOSER!

YOU RACIST PIECE OF SHIT!

Be careful you don't bump your head on the door handle on the way out JACKOFF!I bet you have to take your salary to the bank because it's too small to go by itself!
Brighten the lives of your long-suffering parents: introduce your wrists to a sharpened knife, you pitiful pimplebrained utter waste of skin.:upyours:

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 03:01 PM
yesterday all our troubles seemed so far away
la la la la la la
la la
la la la
lala la la

flappo
03-11-2004, 03:02 PM
..flappo and grimsdale..

..owning some dumb fucking ****** black raping cunt

..one day at a time

David Lee Roth
and then they went home and hand a boiled egg and soldiers

FUCK OFF ALREADY YOU WACKO;)

Mr Grimsdale
he's fat
he's round
he costs 2 million pound
paul gascoigne
paul gascoigne

Dr. Love
Yes, Mr. Anders, it was all in his mind.

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 03:03 PM
come a come come a come a come
how many fookin' chameleons are there?

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 03:04 PM
you don't see this everyday!

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 03:06 PM
do you think i'm sexy
and you..
fookin' 'ell i can't remember any bleedin' lyrics
ay ay ay!

scousers rule

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 03:07 PM
humpty dumpty had a big cock
humpty dumpty had three tits
humpty dumpty had a virulent case of syphillis

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 03:08 PM
this is quite preposterous!

flappo
03-11-2004, 03:08 PM
flappo is grate ... at bending over and taking it from DLR.

flappo is grate ... at getting upset because he can't put up.

flappo is grate ... at pretty much nothing else.

..butt dr love

..you're a ******

...a COON

..a WOG

..shouldn't you be out raping and pillag..ok raping ?

..don't preach to me you dumb fucking black piece of shit , get back to africa and bang a few coconuts together , that's teh nearest you dumb fucking ******s ever got to mass comuunication

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 03:09 PM
don't stand so
don't stand so
don't stand so

gonads for tea

erm...

ELVIS
03-11-2004, 03:09 PM
I warned you Dave...

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 03:10 PM
ding dong
avon calling

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 03:10 PM
and now the end is near
la la la la
time for tellytubbies!

David Lee Roth
03-11-2004, 03:11 PM
I warned you Dave...

Warned me about what asshole?

You enjoy this RACIST shit?

Well fuck you too lowlife!:fu:

Dr. Love
03-11-2004, 03:11 PM
shouldn't you be out raping and pillag..ok raping ?

If you insist, Flap.

Why don't you do what your best at: bend over and drop your pants.

:ky:

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 03:12 PM
you put your left leg in
your left leg out
you get arrested and fisted by a big black guy called maurice
doesn't sound very nice

remember children
crime does not pay

flappo
03-11-2004, 03:13 PM
I warned you Dave...

..butt™ would they listen?

..perhaps they'll listen now

..i'm sure van gogh would have summit to say aboot that

HA!

..dr love won't get that one ( he's too busy raping the 90 year old widow next door )

Mr Grimsdale
is that anyway to talk to a member of the fire brigade?

Mr Grimsdale
now this IS more like it!

flappo
03-11-2004, 03:15 PM
If you insist, Flap.

Why don't you do what your best at: bend over and drop your pants.

:ky:

..hey ****** , even by your dumb fucking owned by flappo standards that's weak

..don't you have a house to break into tonite ?

..or a pretty blonde virgin 14 year old* to ass rape and brag to your stupid fuckin' crack-head pals ?

*female ( this time )

flappo
03-11-2004, 03:18 PM
...no reply

..now thats' what owning means

..learn this lesson

'don't fuck with flappo'

..the raygun bored . fags r us stec etc , they ALL learndt it

hey and i'm on an off-day, butt who's cunting?

Dr. Love
03-11-2004, 03:19 PM
..hey ****** , even by your dumb fucking owned by flappo standards that's weak

..don't you have a house to break into tonite ?

..or a pretty blonde virgin 14 year old* to ass rape and brag to your stupid fuckin' crack-head pals ?

*female ( this time )

Why not? I'm getting pretty tired of loosening your rectum.

Flap, if I wanted lip from you, I'd peel it off my zipper.

flappo
03-11-2004, 03:23 PM
..those 3 sad ass clowns w/ crowns pre-disuppose any claim to coolness that you black ****** cunts claim

..you ever seen tarzan , king of the apes ?

..you're cheetah , on a good day , now go rape a defeneceless 9 year old you well owned black , charcoal colored ****** and don't waste the air that your vastly superior white brothers breath

..hey , that's why you black cunts have big nostrils

..'cos you belong DOWN THERE , picin' cotton'

..down boy

HAHAHAHAHHA!

David Lee Roth
03-11-2004, 03:23 PM
..butt™ would they listen?

..perhaps they'll listen now

..i'm sure van gogh would have summit to say aboot that

HA!

..dr love won't get that one ( he's too busy raping the 90 year old widow next door )

You pathetic ne'er-do-well!
Play Russian Roulette with a full chamber, you under-medicated utterly clueless quarterwit. You are quite intelligent...for a gerbil with Downs Syndrome. You're not tall if you counted your high heels and hair extensions, tosspot!;)

I hope, pray and dream that you shall have your partner in a kissing marathon be afflicted with severe halitosis, you abomination to all the senses.

I curse you, you syphilitic spawn of Satan, may you be kissed by the front of a speeding train you conglomerate of intellectual constipation, may you have your genitals s******ed at by witless eunuchs!

Dr. Love
03-11-2004, 03:27 PM
..those 3 sad ass clowns w/ crowns pre-disuppose any claim to coolness that you black ****** cunts claim

..you ever seen tarzan , king of the apes ?

..you're cheetah , on a good day , now go rape a defeneceless 9 year old you well owned black , charcoal colored ****** and don't waste the air that your vastly superior white brothers breath

..hey , that's why you black cunts have big nostrils

..'cos you belong DOWN THERE , picin' cotton'

..down boy

HAHAHAHAHHA!

(predispose)

PS: Flap, I'm not black, you dumbass.

OWNED.

David Lee Roth
03-11-2004, 03:31 PM
(predispose)

OWNED.

Doc, this guy is a born loser, don't let it get to ya!;)

Heard he's another 40-year-old virgin surfing the web looking for free bestial porn! And that was news from his mom.:eek:

flappo
..4 votes , 2 stars

..'nuff said

..and i ain't even got my secret weapon out ( no , not my black raping penis , dr love ) but popgear , my beloved popgear and it's multi-franchises popegear , prolegear and stupidfukcingblackownedcuntgear which you so adore

..i now get back to cleaning dishes , while i get my butler to clean my bentley , you ugly , pooogh , smelly black savage

..and DON'T Fucking waste my time again - neither of ya

Dr. Love
Everyone look at flappo cry like the little owned bitch he is.

Look at him deny it.

Denial is an ugly thing.

flappo
03-11-2004, 03:34 PM
(predispose)

OWNED.

..butt your posts speak ******

..maybe you're just a wigger , a poor owned white cocksucker who wishes he WAS black to make up for his penile deficiencies..

..that makes sense

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 03:34 PM
oh my
it went all dark a moment ago
i thought i was back in the cupboard with the spiders

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 03:35 PM
being the worlds first jam based life form does have its advantages as i'm sure you agree the following figure proves

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 03:37 PM
you should always carry a spare
i frequently pack one into my pants

flappo
03-11-2004, 03:37 PM
Everyone look at flappo cry like the little owned bitch he is.

Look at him deny it.

Denial is an ugly thing.

..hhhaa

..cry ( with laughter , maybe , ok probably , ****** )

..are you black , are you white , do you even know ?

..what bizzare sexual conquest lead to dr love's bi-racial disposition ( i'll note dlr has dropped out alreddy - hahahah - that's easy , even by my standards ) , maybe his momma was gang raped by a load of ******S ?

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 03:38 PM
my dear horatio
i think you'll find that is not the correct way to play golf!

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 03:39 PM
pigboy98 ahoy!

look closely, its really very good

Dr. Love
03-11-2004, 03:39 PM
You're just upset because I owned your page of rants about the black man.

Anyway, I'm only fuckin' with you, dude. Lighten up.

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 03:40 PM
and that's what some people call magic

flappo
03-11-2004, 03:41 PM
..CAN i Just say that mr grimdsale is a creative geinus with more letters in his name than some dumbfuck well owned ****** black loser like , oh , the cunts who posted afore me

..elvis is wise

:cool:

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 03:41 PM
this really shouldn't be allowed

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 03:42 PM
if you want to swing on a star
and be better off than you are
rob a bank you stupid twat

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 03:43 PM
later that night in down town peckham

flappo
03-11-2004, 03:43 PM
You're just upset because I owned your page of rants about the black man.

Anyway, I'm only fuckin' with you, dude. Lighten up.

..i love you and i want 2 have your babies

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 03:44 PM
guess who?

Dr. Love
03-11-2004, 03:45 PM
..i love you and i want 2 have your babies

I know.

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 03:45 PM
thank you and goodnight

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 03:46 PM
couldn't resist an encore

flappo
03-11-2004, 03:46 PM
..will they be brown tho ?

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 03:48 PM
i think this might be it

flappo
..ya know , grimsdale is a fuckin' genius imho

..you yank cunts talk about hitch

..yeah , grate

..us limeys , we got mr G

..who won the war ?

;)

Mr Grimsdale
then again

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 03:50 PM
at last pigboy98 frees himself from those nasty gusset monsters
but what's this on the horizon?

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 03:51 PM
ah yes our hero comes into view

flappo
03-11-2004, 03:51 PM
..i bet john lennon is having a wank over this

'imagine if grimsdale got an adsl cuntnection at home'

..imagine all the ******s ?!

..owned savages like dr love

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 03:52 PM
...the root of all evil

Dr. Love
03-11-2004, 03:52 PM
Keep telling yourself that, Flappowned. ;)

Mr Grimsdale
03-11-2004, 03:53 PM
this concludes this evenings broadcast
sweet dreams my little tortillas

flappo
03-11-2004, 03:56 PM
Keep telling yourself that, Flappowned. ;)

..i would do if i could stop laughing at your negro-diatribe shyte , oh well , back to the plantations

Dr. Love
03-11-2004, 03:58 PM
Yes, yes, bend over. I've got more planting to do.

flappo
03-11-2004, 04:01 PM
..egg planting ?

..you said it . black boy :D

flappo
03-11-2004, 04:04 PM
..come on , ******

..i got ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT

..thats what comes of being FUCKIN' WEALTHY

..ya know how the bosses beat the living shit outta the poor owned black motherfucking ****** coOn slaves ?

,,well

..i'm here

TO REMIND YOU BLACK CUNTS

..have a nice day

hahahahahahh!!!

Dr. Love
03-11-2004, 04:04 PM
Open wide, I wouldn't want to bruise myself on the back of your teeth. :(

flappo
03-11-2004, 04:09 PM
..so howzat then ?

..with your sparkling wit or your gleamey toothed nickel ******e'd blackhole look ?

..face it sambo , yer fakkin' owned

..i know it , hitchworld knows it and riddler kows it , now go wash my VERY expensive Mercedes ,. you black cunt , the one you can't own cos you're poor , oh and a ******

Dr. Love
03-11-2004, 04:11 PM
still insisting that you weren't owned for pages and pages?

Or has it happened so often that you've become numb to the sensation and just can't tell anymore?

flappo
03-11-2004, 04:14 PM
..nope

..if you think 'pretending' to be black is funny

..i pity you

Dr. Love
03-11-2004, 04:14 PM
oh, the ironicy

flappo
03-11-2004, 04:16 PM
..so i see , david lee roth has realised his limiations and dr love th..

..nah , get on with it

..quick n ez

ha!

Dr. Love
03-11-2004, 04:18 PM
Flap, maybe if you introduce your two brain cells to eachother, you can figure out what's really going on. ;)

I wouldn't count on it.

I've indulged you for 7 pages, and I never saw proof of your supposed awesome flaming abilities; only a few pages of talking about it and a few pages of not living up to it.

In any event, I need to go now. It was fun joking with you. No hard feelings, I hope you didn't take it personally.

Later dude.

flappo
03-11-2004, 04:18 PM
..dr love would like to be funny like dr penis of www.hitchworld1969.com

..but predictably

..he

..ain't

flappo
03-11-2004, 04:21 PM
Flap, maybe if you introduce your two brain cells to eachother, you can figure out what's really going on. ;)

I wouldn't count on it.

I've indulged you for 7 pages, and I never saw proof of your supposed awesome flaming abilities; only a few pages of talking about it and a few pages of not living up to it.

In any event, I need to go now. It was fun joking with you. No hard feelings, I hope you didn't take it personally.

Later dude.

..talk is cheap , not unlike those crackwhore's your momma employs

..don't worry babe , you're too busy getting owned to realise

'it's a BLACK thing'

Viking
03-11-2004, 04:24 PM
Ah, can ya feel the love in this room, people? :killer:

flappo
03-11-2004, 04:48 PM
.as meesrs. bachmn ,turner and his grate m@te overdrive said 'you ain't sen nuthin' yet'

flappo
03-11-2004, 04:56 PM
..when you EVENTUALLY wake from the arms of slumber , i'm gonna be there . like the schnzzle ni yer drizzle , like the hagar in yer shithole

..you're fucked™

..u think you're rid of el-flappo ?

THINK AGAIN , FUCKWIT

flappo
03-11-2004, 04:58 PM
..dr love is very funny

flappo
03-11-2004, 06:13 PM
Dumbass, Flapnuts used an Arthur avatar previous and now tries to be "hip" shall we say, by changing it now to a VH related av, after I humiliated him with the dead guy, drunk routine.;) ...actually , dumbass , i copied off a guy on the rogan bored

..two things

a. hey at least i'm honest

b. you'd last 2- maybe 3 post's there

Ally_Kat
03-11-2004, 06:15 PM
who would want to post there?

David Lee Roth
03-11-2004, 06:22 PM
..hhhaa

..cry ( with laughter , maybe , ok probably , ****** )

..are you black , are you white , do you even know ?

..what bizzare sexual conquest lead to dr love's bi-racial disposition ( i'll note dlr has dropped out alreddy - hahahah - that's easy , even by my standards ) , maybe his momma was gang raped by a load of ******S ?

Hey fuckface, dropped out? No, I wasn't going to waste away my day on the net like the loser that you are!

So you RACIST piece of shit, someone on here obviously allows you to get away with your comments. I dare you to repeat your racist comments to a Black Man off the internet if you are a real man! But YOU AREN'T a real man but a pussy! C'mon Arthur, I dare ya!!! Be a man!

The surname 'flappo' translates as 'One whose mother's labia dangles between her legs like a pendulum on a Grandfather Clock' in Assyrian!
You dipsticked racist, grandma-raping, latex-slurping, rectal-guzzling , pimple-chewing, dick-faced scuzzbucket, BIGOT!

David Lee Roth
03-11-2004, 06:25 PM
...actually , dumbass , i copied off a guy on the rogan bored

..two things

a. hey at least i'm honest

b. you'd last 2- maybe 3 post's there

And miss all the fun with the rest of the LOSER's like you on that board ( correct spelling fucknuts );)

I'll leave the wonderful threads there for parasites like you.;)

David Lee Roth
03-11-2004, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
who would want to post there?

Exactly, but don't tell Arthur that, he'll OWN you!!!:rolleyes:

Ally_Kat
03-11-2004, 06:32 PM
dude, you're funny and i like you. If you're ever in town, i'll buy you a round. :guzzle:

David Lee Roth
03-11-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
dude, you're funny and i like you. If you're ever in town, i'll buy you a round. :guzzle:

Sure thing! Bottoms Up!!!:gulp:

Dr. Love
03-11-2004, 08:46 PM
Flap gets rather upset if you challenge just about anything he does and then decides to "own" you. Since he's not terribly talented at that (apparently), he just floods you with posts (or pictures) as quantity, since its almost impossible for him to turn out quality.

His standard of success isn't the content of the posts, its the fact that he's committed to sitting at a computer on his ass until you leave so that he can post when you aren't around and claim "victory".

Flap, you can get as pissy at me and post whatever you want about me or about black people; it won't hurt my feelings whatsoever. I know the disconnect between the internet and reality. I'm not so insecure about myself that I feel the need to get all riled up or "own" someone stranger on the net.

I just thought you wouldn't mind being joked with, but apparently your ego is too fragile for that.

flappo
03-12-2004, 03:32 AM
..you take yourselves too seriously

..it's a BLACK 'TING

flappo
03-12-2004, 03:34 AM
..i like how i'm a liberal republican who's also a democrat racist

..nice one

..and those rolleyes are very very sad

..bit like your posts

flappo
03-12-2004, 03:52 AM
..****** mind , you'll be all white in the morning

flappo
03-12-2004, 04:05 AM
..wog's the matter dr love , feeling a bit pale faced ?

Mr Grimsdale
03-12-2004, 12:24 PM
ooh no missus no

flappo
03-12-2004, 12:32 PM
..also , that spineless owned retard who's using dave's name in vain actually reported my posts to the mods

HAHHAAH

..you pathetic twat

..if that ain't owned , i dunno wot is

Roy Munson
03-12-2004, 01:39 PM
How can this all happen without me? I'm ready to skull-fuck the first person with fetal-alcohol-syndrome and a drool problem I see. Cato around? He's too busy trying to open his beady eyes to see the severe deformity of his face that was inflicted by his mother after she smoked too much indian tabacky.

Enough about Cato.

Flappo, I've never seen you like this? DLR is using you like a hand-towel-turned-cumrag-in-a-spur-of-the-moment-sweat-soaking-lavratory-fuckfest. Step up to the plate, Hoolihan!

Now...grims is another story. Genius.

Com' on Flapp...git wit da progrum.

Yer ol' pal,

Roy "meats" Munson

Mr Grimsdale
03-14-2004, 04:04 PM
why thank you mr munson
your comments are most graciously received
yay verily shall your life overflow with thine goodness

flappo
03-14-2004, 05:13 PM
..sarge told me stop owning idiots in main , so from now on i'm on my breast behaviour

..fer the next 15 minutes anywayz

David Lee Roth
03-16-2004, 01:53 AM
..also , that spineless owned retard who's using dave's name in vain actually reported my posts to the mods

HAHHAAH

..you pathetic twat

..if that ain't owned , i dunno wot is

You owned? :rolleyes: In your own little make-believe world........ Dream on.................

Spineless? Listen up motherfucker!
I'm only going to tell you this once and I hope you get this through that pea brain you stray dog-molesting, jock strap-licking, dick-sucking, zit-nibbling, butt-faced wankstain!

You want be a coward and hide on an internet board and use all the RACIST comments on this board? Yeah I did report your RACIST comments to SARGE who has class.
Keep those comments to yourself! I have BLACK friends that wouldn't appreciate your bullshit!

Got that flapnuts? Now, do what you do best, being a dreadfully blabbering degenerate and a primitive, grudge-festering cause of nightmares in small children.;)

flappo
03-16-2004, 10:38 AM
..by replying to my grate genius level post , you double owned yourself , dipshit in extremis

..now go fry some kfc , you spotty little oik , there's man's work to be down round these here parts and we don't want it clogged up with dribbling snotrags like you

oh no missus

flappo
03-16-2004, 10:39 AM
..black friends ?

..i'd be surprised if you had ANY friends

..triple own !

flappo
03-16-2004, 10:46 AM
http://david.lee.roth.swellserver.com/hosted_sites/gay_site.php

Dr. Love
03-16-2004, 11:34 AM
You owned? :rolleyes: In your own little make-believe world........ Dream on.................

Spineless? Listen up motherfucker!
I'm only going to tell you this once and I hope you get this through that pea brain you stray dog-molesting, jock strap-licking, dick-sucking, zit-nibbling, butt-faced wankstain!

You want be a coward and hide on an internet board and use all the RACIST comments on this board? Yeah I did report your RACIST comments to SARGE who has class.
Keep those comments to yourself! I have BLACK friends that wouldn't appreciate your bullshit!

Got that flapnuts? Now, do what you do best, being a dreadfully blabbering degenerate and a primitive, grudge-festering cause of nightmares in small children.;)

I think it would have been more correct to say that Sarge told him to cut out the racist stuff. That's just my guess.

My suggestion is to let it go; we all know who 'wins' but it doesn't matter. It's obviously very important to Flappo that he's a winner SOMEWHERE, even if it is just some DLR site in front of imaginary friends... or even just in front of himself.

I don't hold any hard feelings against flap, despite his misguided rant on black people for pages. I kinda find it funny that he tried to upset me, only the things he had to say had nothing to do with me, so he kept it up until Sarge told him to stop in order to save face. Call it "hitchworld humor" ... I don't buy it.

In any event, let Flap have his next 12 or 15 posts so he can feel big and important and like he's the Master Flamer. It would be cruel to deny him any feeling of self-importance he might be able to have for once.

flappo
03-16-2004, 11:54 AM
..i'm actually very very ashamed of myself and beg forgiveness from all my grate imaginary mates

..then again , life's too short to waste on trivialities

..so

GET FUCKED

flappo
03-16-2004, 11:56 AM
I think it would have been more correct to say that Sarge told him to cut out the racist stuff. That's just my guess.

My suggestion is to let it go; we all know who 'wins' but it doesn't matter. It's obviously very important to Flappo that he's a winner SOMEWHERE, even if it is just some DLR site in front of imaginary friends... or even just in front of himself.

I don't hold any hard feelings against flap, despite his misguided rant on black people for pages. I kinda find it funny that he tried to upset me, only the things he had to say had nothing to do with me, so he kept it up until Sarge told him to stop in order to save face. Call it "hitchworld humor" ... I don't buy it.

In any event, let Flap have his next 12 or 15 posts so he can feel big and important and like he's the Master Flamer. It would be cruel to deny him any feeling of self-importance he might be able to have for once.

..sarge didn't TELL me to do anything

..if you really wanna know , i don't give a flying fuck what you or anyone else on this ite thinks about my racist attitude , i post what i like and if ya don't like it , either retaliate , ignore me or ban me

..ya think i give a shit ?

..no way jose

David Lee Roth
03-16-2004, 12:59 PM
..sarge didn't TELL me to do anything

..if you really wanna know , i don't give a flying fuck what you or anyone else on this ite thinks about my racist attitude , i post what i like and if ya don't like it , either retaliate , ignore me or ban me

..ya think i give a shit ?

..no way jose

Frankly, I don't give a rats ass you being a classless degenerate!
You are a precociously vulgar neanderthal and a wearisome, buttock-rimming spawn of a whore and a thousand maniacs!

What I don't understand is how one unutterably appalling moron and a reprehensible, chromosome deficient leaking carbuncle on the posterior of a Beauty Queen, becomes a MOD on a DAVID LEE ROTH base website??????:eek:

You give SARGE a bad name with your RACIST comments and if it was up to me you'd be BANNED FOR LIFE off this site you frightfully narcissistic idiot and a malodorous, mattress-soiling object of execration!

You obviously get off on RACIST comments and you think that makes you special on here or off. Whatever makes you sleep at night pal!:rolleyes:

But a COWARD like you needs this type of forum to release such tension and a person like you would NEVER use that language in the presence of the people you insult! GOT IT?

You are just another internet punk with NO SMACK ! Own this and own that, yeah right jagoff! :rolleyes:

Better yet, you are a monstrously loathsome swine and a preposterous, nose-picking plotless melodrama of uneventful life!

So Flapjacks, continue if you will embarrassing yourself with those RACIST comments punk.:heyfu:

P.S. Don't forget that KKK meeting.;)

David Lee Roth
03-16-2004, 01:02 PM
..black friends ?

..i'd be surprised if you had ANY friends

..triple own !

I have plenty, I'm not a RACIST! ;)

You disease-ridden quibbling querulous quidnunc.:eek:

Owned!

flappo
03-16-2004, 01:09 PM
..don't worry punk , i quit

..yup you heard it first

..i'm bored with this shithole , i'm going back to a less 'links like' place

www.diamonddavidleeroth.com

..i was banned at this boring fucking shithole in 2002 - 3 fucking times - and the only mod who gave me the time of day was my grate mate von halen , VONNIE , a kewl geezer who unbanned me , he even made me a mod on his new site and i gave him the respect he deserved , the respect that is earned not demanded , take note hardknockz.. you wouldn't understand that , being a fucking retarded dork who spends all day picking shit out of his mom's thesaurus in a desparate attempt to be funny , shame it fell flat

..now the cunts who run this shithole think sfg's mike b , ha , wot a bunch of idiots..

..ps , as for the owning crap , it's all a joke and you're the punchline , wot a weak ending..oh well, you guys never learn

..i'm flappo , i'm grate and berks like you just 'grate'

'fuck you all , fuck the granny raping black ******s and viva dlr'

..thank you and goodnite..

David Lee Roth
03-16-2004, 01:36 PM
..don't worry punk , i quit

..yup you heard it first

..i'm bored with this shithole , i'm going back to a less 'links like' place

www.diamonddavidleeroth.com

..i was banned at this boring fucking shithole in 2002 - 3 fucking times - and the only mod who gave me the time of day was my grate mate von halen , VONNIE , a kewl geezer who unbanned me , he even made me a mod on his new site and i gave him the respect he deserved , the respect that is earned not demanded , take note hardknockz.. you wouldn't understand that , being a fucking retarded dork who spends all day picking shit out of his mom's thesaurus in a desparate attempt to be funny , shame it fell flat

..now the cunts who run this shithole think sfg's mike b , ha , wot a bunch of idiots..

..ps , as for the owning crap , it's all a joke and you're the punchline , wot a weak ending..oh well, you guys never learn

..i'm flappo , i'm grate and berks like you just 'grate'

'fuck you all , fuck the granny raping black ******s and viva dlr'

..thank you and goodnite..

:cry:

ohhhhhhhh, poor flapnuts is upset now!:cry:
It's truly amazing the way you never let an idea interrupt the flow of your typing, but then, making sense isn't your area of expertise, is it? Oh well, at least you only charge what your free advice is worth.
Yep, NO CLASS! calling Sarge's site a shithole and being a Mod, how convincing;)
They'll figure you out at www.diamonddavidleeroth.com soon enough with your RACIST comments and being the typical internet punk who has to hide behind his computer, to get off!:eek:

You are an unequivocally fiendish half-wit cold-hearted pulp of stultifying inanity.An unutterably uncouth libertine and a naive, armpit-licking acrid smog of oppressively caustic oral effluvium!

The biggest JOKE here at the ARMY is YOU and thanfully the JOKE IS OVER!

The best quote to describe flapnuts- Thomas Brackett Reed: "They never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge."
You remind me of a spinning top: always spinning around at a frantic pace, but never going anywhere. Setting you a task that requires subtle discernment is like looking for the epicenter of the Big Bang with a pair of binoculars. Flappo, one day I'll look back on the time I spent with you here and wonder "was I really that mean to him?" good-bye, and good riddance to a criminal waste of my time.

If you had even the faintest trace of honor and decency in your hideously deformed gimpmobile of a rat-runt's diseased carcass, you would immediately perform an act of ritual Hara-kiri by disembowelling yourself with a serrated Bowie knife while sitting in a pit of burning gasoline in attempted atonement for being such an asshole. Flappo, why don't we stay friends? And by "stay friends", I mean "Fuck off!" I'm done using your EGO as a urinal. Go pawn yourself and lose the ticket.

You get carried away with your own self-importance. The trouble is, you don't get carried far enough away. You are the kind of person who, when one first meets you, one doesn't like you. But when one gets to know you better, one hates you.

Be careful you don't bump your head on the door handle on the way out.;)

Adios Asshole!!!

David Lee Roth
03-16-2004, 01:59 PM
http://david.lee.roth.swellserver.com/hosted_sites/gay_site.php

Would love to see Diamond Dave give you one of his trademark roundhouse kicks to that big mouth you have after that link! You aren't even worth a shovel full of horse shit.

Gimp, don't come in here babbling like you had a mouth full of depends and a clue in your head.;)
You're about as useful as a pocket pussy to Richard Simmons.:eek:

flappo
03-16-2004, 02:14 PM
..diamond dave wouldn't be able to kick my ass let alone my head , the short assed jewish cunt , i'm 6 2 and eyes of blue

aka aryan , the master race , you should know , you fucking dipshit , the kind who pushed your forefathers in the gas ovens , the one who hung your black ****** necks from the tallest tree , the one who is backing al-qaeda to wipe you yankee owned fuckwits the fuck out , yeah , you got NO CHANCE

..hahahah , so funneee

David Lee Roth
03-16-2004, 02:16 PM
***ALERT *** Oh great Flapnuts back ONLINE !!!

This should be another stellar reply!:rolleyes:

Thought he left for good? Wishful thinking...........:mad:

ZahZoo
03-16-2004, 02:42 PM
Flappo a babbling gimp..? Isn't that an oxymoron?

flappo
03-16-2004, 02:43 PM
..nah . i'm STILL waiting for the numbnut webbies on this site to BAN ME, like they did 3 times afore

..come on , Hitcho™ , my mentor don't even bother fuckin' posting here , not even in the pseudo-hw© dump they manufactured from the disparate remains of the romper room et al , this place is akin to vh's relevance in the rock community

..like a flea bite on a whale's ass

..don't waste your time at this dump guys , enjoy the freedom , smell the clean fresh air and shake your booty at www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/forums

..the ONLY site the official DLR band actually read , NUFF SAID

David Lee Roth
03-16-2004, 04:50 PM
..diamond dave wouldn't be able to kick my ass let alone my head , the short assed jewish cunt , i'm 6 2 and eyes of blue

aka aryan , the master race , you should know , you fucking dipshit , the kind who pushed your forefathers in the gas ovens , the one who hung your black ****** necks from the tallest tree , the one who is backing al-qaeda to wipe you yankee owned fuckwits the fuck out , yeah , you got NO CHANCE

..hahahah , so funneee

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Diamond Dave short? you are indeed a malodorous heathen.

Yet, a COWARD has to continue to make RACIST comments on the internet but would never say it in person!;)

I suggest you commit yourself to a Psychiatric hospital before what is left of your sanity disappears, and you be left strapped upright in a chair; fed mushy peas (and other non-solids) with a rubber spoon in a darkened room, with only your tortured and erratic fantasies for comfort and occasional self-pleasuring. There's nothing wrong with you that couldn't be cured with a little Prozac and a polo mallet.

backing al-qaeda are ya? Getting real brave now, aren't you with your words?

Your personality grows on people - just like a fungus grows on cheese.
If you called the suicide hotline, they'd say, "You're doing the right thing.";)

David Lee Roth
03-16-2004, 04:59 PM
..nah . i'm STILL waiting for the numbnut webbies on this site to BAN ME, like they did 3 times afore

..come on , Hitcho™ , my mentor don't even bother fuckin' posting here , not even in the pseudo-hw© dump they manufactured from the disparate remains of the romper room et al , this place is akin to vh's relevance in the rock community

..like a flea bite on a whale's ass

..don't waste your time at this dump guys , enjoy the freedom , smell the clean fresh air and shake your booty at www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/forums

..the ONLY site the official DLR band actually read , NUFF SAID

What happened to your MOD status for the Roth Army flapnuts?:eek:

My guess is that if you had a brain, it would just be another part of your body that smelled like rotten mackerel.

The singular accomplishment in your insignificant life is the successful dodging of a coat hanger for the first nine months of it. ;)

Golden AWe
03-16-2004, 05:15 PM
dipsticked racist, grandma-raping, latex-slurping, rectal-guzzling , pimple-chewing, dick-faced scuzzbucket, BIGOT!

Woah!

New year's eve? try a typical tuesday

Add weight-lifting there and that's a list of my hobbies

It's unbelievable that somebody can really get seriously offended of flappo's posting...guy's a mental but it's those who take this racist etc stuff too seriously who have a problem

Besides I've seen flappo with three black chicks...at the same time!!!

And David Lee, oh, look what happened to your car!

flappo
03-16-2004, 05:16 PM
..i'd read that drivel , but i wanna preserve my cornea's fer deserving reading like the next issue of playboy

..little note

Sarge is 100% kewl , i dig him , he's ALWAY'S been the utmost in kindness , thoughtfulness and respect to me and vice versa , the guy's one kewl mofo ,to be honest i owe him far more than i could ever repay him

..rock on !

..any shortcomings this end are entirely my responsibiity

flappo
03-16-2004, 05:22 PM
What happened to your MOD status for the Roth Army flapnuts?:eek:

My guess is that if you had a brain, it would just be another part of your body that smelled like rotten mackerel.

The singular accomplishment in your insignificant life is the successful dodging of a coat hanger for the first nine months of it. ;)

..that coat hanger joke is almost as old and tired as the rest of your schtick

A HA

..at last , i've untangled myself from the shackles of being a mod

..to be honest , being a mod with his hitchness was a bit daft , i prefer the worship thing to the equality schtick , hitch IS a genius ,we're all followers

David Lee Roth
03-16-2004, 05:25 PM
..that coat hanger joke is almost as old and tired as the rest of your schtick

A HA

..at last , i've untangled myself from the shackles of being a mod

..to be honest , being a mod with his hitchness was a bit daft , i prefer the worship thing to the equality schtick , hitch IS a genius ,we're all followers

:cry2: :sleepy: :cry:

Whatever you say Flapnuts ( RACIST );)

Shackles of a Mod? rather tough on yourself:rolleyes:

You are a disgrace to the rectum that farted you out of at birth. flapps!:eek:

David Lee Roth
03-16-2004, 05:29 PM

Sarge is 100% kewl , i dig him , he's ALWAY'S been the utmost in kindness , thoughtfulness and respect to me and vice versa , the guy's one kewl mofo ,to be honest i owe him far more than i could ever repay him

..rock on !

..any shortcomings this end are entirely my responsibiity

:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

How thoughtful and ohhhhh so heartwarming!:rolleyes: ( RACIST )

flappo
03-16-2004, 05:29 PM
..i'm not a racist , dildo head

..it was all a TROLL™*

*©hitch1969 ( 1969-2006 )

..you ever feel a wee bit ................. ?