PDA

View Full Version : predictions thread

Steve Savicki
11-08-2006, 01:16 PM
Who wants to guess what's going to happen next within 24 hours?

LoungeMachine
11-08-2006, 04:23 PM
You'll post a few more mildly amusing threads talking to yourself?

But I'm just spit-balling here, let me think a little more on it.

FORD
11-08-2006, 05:41 PM
Well, Cheney was rumored to be "considering" retirement after the mid term elections a while back.

And Rummy has been Cheney's right hand ghoul since the Nixon years.

Rummy did not submit his resignation without Cheney's personal authorization. So the question is, will Uncle Dick stick around?

I'm guessing that he's waiting to see if the Virginia senate race can be stolen. Because a Macaca "win" would equal a tied Senate, and that would give Darth Cheney's enormous ego something to feed on for the next two years.

Lqskdiver
11-08-2006, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Well, Cheney was rumored to be "considering" retirement after the mid term elections a while back.

And Rummy has been Cheney's right hand ghoul since the Nixon years.

Rummy did not submit his resignation without Cheney's personal authorization. So the question is, will Uncle Dick stick around?

I'm guessing that he's waiting to see if the Virginia senate race can be stolen. Because a Macaca "win" would equal a tied Senate, and that would give Darth Cheney's enormous ego something to feed on for the next two years.

Yep, you're right. It would be difficult to steal since too many eyes are on this election.

But since the only way we win election is throught theft, i'm sure they'll give it the ol college try.
:rolleyes:

FORD
11-08-2006, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Lqskdiver
Yep, you're right. It would be difficult to steal since too many eyes are on this election.

But since the only way we win election is throught theft, i'm sure they'll give it the ol college try.
:rolleyes:

Then why hasn't Macaca conceded? He lost. If he's not planning to steal it, why drag it out?

All eyes were on Florida in 2000. All eyes were on Ohio in 2004. That didn't prevent the theft, did it?

Lqskdiver
11-08-2006, 11:06 PM
Again, we've gotten so good at stealing elections, it's almost second nature. It's the only way we can win our elections. We don't bother campaigning nor pleading to our constituents. We just wait for the right moment to switch the ballots and VIOLA! We have our election!

Did you think we could not have stolen this election if we wanted to. Maybe we wanted to lose.

Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it.

LoungeMachine
11-08-2006, 11:43 PM
Darth Cheney will need to step down for "health reasons" within the next few months....

Chimpy will then crown his successor who will in turn pardon him in Jan '09

redfire
11-09-2006, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Darth Cheney will need to step down for "health reasons" within the next few months....

Now that sounds very likely. I don't know about installing the "successor" though. In '08, whoever is elected, will prolly be a 1 term President. And I say that just because there are too many problems to get worked out by '08. And whoever it is that runs needs to have balls of steel, and the best work ethic of any President America has had in 80 years. Immigration should be worked out by then. Iraq had better be worked out by then. But health care, social security, and energy issues wont be addressed and implimented.

I hope I'm wrong about that. I'd love to see the two Parties work it out, and to some degree I think they will. But they have to buy into the fact that they are elected to serve the people that fund the government, ie tax payers. Cause without us, they are nothing. And if they don't buy into that, we'll kick their asses out in '08. That is, if voters will put the party aside like many Reps did this year. Reps that are foolishly stubborn needed a kick in the ass, and so do Dems that act that way as well. And that's our job as voters.

BITEYOASS
11-09-2006, 11:12 AM
Rove will be exposed in a gay sex prostitution sting. :D