PDA

View Full Version : Why Warham is a MAN and NickD is a ****PUSSY****

EAT MY ASSHOLE
11-09-2006, 12:12 PM
So, Nick, how about it, huh? Where are you hiding? Haven't seen you around here since...oh, MONDAY. Yeah, ever since your team LOST, ever since you got YOUR ASS KICKED, ever since all your right-wing neo-con BULLSHIT rhetoric has been proven by the AMERICAN PEOPLE to be a load of SHIT, suddenly you're not coming around here anymore?

PUSSY. At least Warham comes here and takes it as good as he gives it. Both of you acted like such pompous assholes after the '04 elections and Bush's and the republicans victories. but now that you've lost, you and Brian and Brian and Maddvibe and 4more years are NOWHERE to be found. What's the matter, huh? Had to run to the local CostCo to pick up a dozen CASES of Kleenex?

At least warham comes here and takes it in the ass like a good obedient dog. You could at least do the same after the way you gave it to Lounge and FORD two years ago.

Fucker.

Hardrock69
11-09-2006, 02:17 PM
Quite delusional.....if anyone around here is a pussy it is you.

However, you already take it in the ass like a good obedient dog.

So I will leave you to your delusional ass-raping.

Steve Savicki
11-09-2006, 02:57 PM
What about Ashcroft:

http://rotharmy.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=56

EAT MY ASSHOLE
11-09-2006, 06:18 PM
Hard Rock is the smallest dick and the biggest pussy of them all. Paradox or tragedy? You decide...

EAT MY ASSHOLE
11-09-2006, 06:19 PM
Wait, wait, wait. I amend that. Aside from BRIAN, Hard Rock is the smallest dick and biggest pussy of them all.

There.

Dr. Love
11-09-2006, 06:55 PM
Hmm, this thread title needs more asterisk. Until then I can't be bothered to read it.

LoungeMachine
11-09-2006, 06:57 PM
Better?

Dr. Love
11-09-2006, 06:59 PM
Unfortunately those asterisks didn't help the thread make any sense.

But it did get me to read it.

Steve Savicki
11-09-2006, 08:15 PM
Here's a guy who thinks all of you suck: http://hitchworld1969.com/CIRCLEofTRUST/topic.cgi?forum=16&topic=64

Steve Savicki
11-09-2006, 08:15 PM
Who is hitch1969?

Sarge's Little Helper
11-09-2006, 08:16 PM
Who is hitch1969?

hitch1969 is the Franchise Player of the David Lee Roth Army! If you think you matter.. you don\'t. If you think you are important.. think again. hitch1969 is the star of this show. He is the motherfuckin Jordan of these forums and dont you ever forget it!

Steve Savicki
Does hitch1969 deserve a sticky?

Sarge's Little Helper
Does hitch1969 deserve a sticky?

No, and you're getting annoying again, Steve.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
11-09-2006, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Sarge's Little Helper
No, and you're getting annoying again, Steve.

HAHAHAHAHAHYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

ODShowtime
11-09-2006, 08:57 PM
this is a weird thread

DEMON CUNT
11-09-2006, 09:14 PM
Warhead is a man alright. A severely retarded man.

Dr. Love
11-09-2006, 11:43 PM
Hey Steve, how about you get it shut?

Nickdfresh
11-11-2006, 10:12 AM
LMFAO!! :D

Well, you can just "EAT MY #######!!" pal, right after Eddie Van Halen dies of a hemorroid-infection! (It's located right behind my neocon #####.)

Nickdfresh
11-11-2006, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
Here's a guy who thinks all of you suck: http://hitchworld1969.com/CIRCLEofTRUST/topic.cgi?forum=16&topic=64

Naw Steve-o, you've got it all wrong buddy!

hitch1969™ and I are buds. We once got drunk together, stole a cop car, and drove through downtown Wichita, Kansas with the lights blaring and offering to let attractive young women out of speeding tickets in exchange for various sex acts.

Good times!

EAT MY ASSHOLE
11-11-2006, 12:15 PM
Oh, finally decided to show up, eh, Nick? Yeah, you think showing up NOW absolves you? Warham has been here for DAYS and been swallowing cock the whole time while you were hiding! Warham has understood that Demon Cunt has had the right to bitch slap him left and right since the election results! Warham hasn't asked us - he's TOLD us, DEMANDED of us, to fuckin fist him over and over and over again.

Warham is a MAN who knows there are times in your life when you have to suck cock, and that it doesn't necessarily mean you're gay.

LoungeMachine
11-11-2006, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE

Warham is a MAN who knows there are times in your life when you have to suck cock, and that it doesn't necessarily mean you're gay.

Okay, now you're just trying to get in my sig.

:D

Nickdfresh
11-12-2006, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by EAT MY #######
Oh, finally decided to show up, eh, Nick?

Yeah, I was just washing down my pride with tear-filled beer.

The kicker was when Rummy resigned. Oh well, I'm sure this was in the works for a while and had nothing to do with the DemocRATs taking over! But he was such a great Secretary of Defense, and had great hair. The terrorists are sure to win now that the DemocRATS are going to fvck things up and the best laid plans with go down in flames!!

FVcking liberals!:mad:

Where's my funny pics of Hillary, Ted Kennedy, and Pelosi?

Yeah, you think showing up NOW absolves you? Warham has been here for DAYS and been swallowing #### the whole time while you were hiding! Warham has understood that Demon #### has had the right to bitch slap him left and right since the election results! Warham hasn't asked us - he's TOLD us, DEMANDED of us, to ###### fist him over and over and over again.

Warham is a MAN who knows there are times in your life when you have to suck ####, and that it doesn't necessarily mean you're gay.

I'm scared of ####. I'm not a real ungay man like Warham, I really really don't want the ####. But Warham's only gay if he's not on 'the downlow.' Anyhoo, I thought War could have my share of #### kickin' it on the DL...

EAT MY ASSHOLE
11-12-2006, 07:58 PM
No, no, you miss my point. Warham doesn't WANT the cock. It's just that he realized that the same way back in '04 he was able to come here and wave his dick around, well, now it's other people's turn.

And Warham, as we can all agree, to his CREDIT, stepped up and said, "Alright, Lounge, Demon...FORD...cock-slap me. Cock-slap me on behalf of all Democrats towards all Republicans. Cock-slap me with gusto. With vim, vigor, PRIDE. Cock-slap me in the face, and force feed me with it. I deserve it. Do it. Do it now. But, remember, I'm not ASKING or DESIRING this. Much."