PDA

View Full Version : L.A.P.D. will treat you like a King!

sadaist
11-10-2006, 10:11 PM
LAPD sucks. They beat more often than members here browsing the muff thread.

Although this "suspect" is probably a criminal, he didn't really seem to be fighting at this point in time. Oh well, millions of dollars are heading his way now.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GVW5_PJHzR4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GVW5_PJHzR4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Hardrock69
11-10-2006, 11:35 PM
It was on CNN. The suspect WAS struggling, but it was because the fucking PIG had his knee on the guys NECK and he couldn't breathe!!!

Why don't they just rename the L.A.P.D. the L.A. Death Squad and get on with it!!!????

:mad:

Though in reality, as usual, it is the few assholes that fuck it up for all the good cops.
:rolleyes:

Little Texan
11-11-2006, 12:05 AM
Good thing it wasn't a black guy this time, or the shit would be hitting the fan about now!

sadaist
11-11-2006, 12:22 AM
When you can't breathe, you tend to flail & struggle no matter what the situation is. Just a natural reaction that you can't control.

franksters
11-11-2006, 12:25 AM
Thank god they have it on film, or else they would never believe that guy.

Seshmeister
11-11-2006, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by sadaist

Though in reality, as usual, it is the few assholes that fuck it up for all the good cops.
:rolleyes:

There are good cops?

DavidLeeNatra
11-11-2006, 07:25 AM
we had cops like this, too...and called them "gestapo"...this sucks... :(

Hardrock69
11-11-2006, 08:05 PM
That fucking PIG who had his knee on the guys neck and was BASHING HIS FACE IN ought to be thrown into the exercise yard at San Quentin naked!

:mad:

Terry
11-11-2006, 09:21 PM
Would be interesting to see what led up to all of that, though...

Used to be anti-cop m'self, but since I went legit I don't worry 'bout that shit.

binnie
11-12-2006, 03:40 PM
Is it me, or does that cop punhc like a girl?

If he'd hit me like that, I'd have laughed at him.

Pussy.

I hate bullies - especially those with badges.

Douglas T.
11-12-2006, 06:43 PM
they wasn't even making an effort to put the handcufs of! More interested in talking on the radio and looking over their shoulder to see who's watchin'! bad cops ... no donut! My dad was sherriff and one of the best ... one of the good ones!! Quit on Christmas Eve while picking up parts of a mom and baby that got hit by a train!

Hardrock69
11-12-2006, 09:15 PM
mmmmmmkay....

binnie
11-13-2006, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by Douglas T.
Quit on Christmas Eve while picking up parts of a mom and baby that got hit by a train!

Fuck, that's awful DT.

Hope he managed to carry on day to day after seeing something like that....

kentuckyklira
11-13-2006, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
we had cops like this, too...and called them "gestapo"...this sucks... :( But the Gestapo managed not to wind up on film as often as the LAPD does!

Douglas T.
11-13-2006, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by binnie
Fuck, that's awful DT.

Hope he managed to carry on day to day after seeing something like that....

THANKS for the concern! My dad's done great since then! He went on to start the cabinet business I now operate! he's the best! Right now he's 88 and in the hospital for pnumonia! Hopin' he get's to come home soon!
Thanks again!

binnie
11-13-2006, 08:34 AM
No probs DT.

Sounds like a very cool guy!

Douglas T.
11-13-2006, 10:33 AM
One day when I was about 5 and my grandma was babysitting me ... I fell asleep in the closet playing with the LITE BRITE! She couldn't find me and called my dad! Since there was a river by our house she freaked! Next thing ya know there was an APB (All Points Bulletin) out on me! Kinda like an AMBER ALERT! Well my dad made it from out past Disney area to my house in record time ... his cruiser on the other hand needed new brakes! LOL! My first time in a spot light ....

Hardrock69
11-13-2006, 10:57 AM
LOL!
Hope your Dad is feeling better!

Douglas T.
11-13-2006, 02:29 PM
THANKS HR69! Still on the fence! He's hangin' on but that's about it right now! Very slow progress! I'm feeling very sad and worried right now! It's nice to have the DLR ARMY and Funniest Home Videos around to perk me up a bit!