PDA

View Full Version : Girls, Girls, Girls..I'm at it again.

NATEDOG001976
11-12-2006, 11:07 AM
Well guys, me and my girls I tell you. Since you gave me such great advice on that last girl I dated and later dumped me...lol, I decided to come back for more. I have a crazy story, so bear with me. I know this guy that I'm kinda friends with, but not good friends, we hang out with our friends maybe once every 3 months (we have a large group of friends) Anyway this guy has no clue with women and always screws things up. On friday we saw my brothers band play and we had an after bar at my house, and he showed up with this cute girl that I instantly was attracted to, I think they have gone out maybe twice. So anyway I was talking to her when he was not around and just said fuck it, and asked her out, she really did not say anything and just smiled...maybe she did that cause another friend was around? who knows? So anyways she was smiling at me the rest of the night, wearing my hat ect...when she left, I said "are you going to give me your number or what?" She said, you might find it sometime. So after she left I went in my room and sure enough she left her number on my desk in my room. So my question is, am I being a complete dick by steping in on this girl? Or is all fair in love and war?

Thanks,
NATEDOG001976

bueno bob
11-12-2006, 11:12 AM
Ehhh....from me, having been in the middle of this very thing before...my suggestion would be to ease off, maybe. At least until she knows what she's doing with the other guy, or at least give the other guy enough time and rope to hang himself with.

After that, why not?

In the meantime, though, things could get kinda ugly, especially if you have a large group of friends...been there, done that, and it resulted in factions breaking off into opposing camps...sound high school? Yeah, it is. But, it still didn't stop the end result...

Took about a year or two for everything to finally quiet down, and it only happened because said girl finally moved away...lmao...best thing she could have done...

NATEDOG001976
11-12-2006, 11:17 AM
I hear you, but I think he's in the "Friend Zone" This guy has really no chance vs. me, not bragging (ok, maybe a little) but you really need to know this guy, he's brutal with women. Plus, if she really into him, would she really leave her number in my room?

bueno bob
11-12-2006, 11:24 AM
Point taken.

Hey, if you're not gonna piss anybody off by doing so, then...absolutely...

Is the girl a keeper or a fuck-her-n-dump-her type?

NATEDOG001976
11-12-2006, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Point taken.

Hey, if you're not gonna piss anybody off by doing so, then...absolutely...

Is the girl a keeper or a fuck-her-n-dump-her type?

Not sure yet, I'd like to fuck her, or should I say "I'm going to fuck her..lol" I could care less if i piss him off, the new Nate goes for shit!

bueno bob
11-12-2006, 11:29 AM
Well, there's your answer, then. Didn't really need us, per se... :)

NATEDOG001976
11-12-2006, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Well, there's your answer, then. Didn't really need us, per se... :)

Well, It was a good story and wanted to share it. It's always cool to hear other views on things.

binnie
11-12-2006, 03:37 PM
If you're not really friends with this guy - GO FOR IT!!!

There's a chance you gonna get your dick wet here, and that's way more important!

Call this girl, find out what kind of relationship she wants (she's clearly into you).

And you can also find out the state of the relationship with this other guy - if it's not going well then you aren't in the wrong, you got nothing to feel bad about. But if it was going well why would she be giving out her number?

Also, find out from other people in your group of friends what this relationship is like, and what this chick is like (ie is she more trouble than it's worth?).

binnie
11-12-2006, 03:37 PM
Report back on how this plays out......