PDA

View Full Version : The Ultramangina VH Reminder

LoungeMachine
11-13-2006, 02:54 PM
We have very few "rules" or guidelines here in The Front Line.

If someone wants to debate a topic, or break news, we're all for it.

Want to hammer another poster's views? Great. Nail 'em.

Want to flame those you disagree with? Better be prepared.....

But the ONE thing we've asked for, and even Brian has followed as a reasonable request is.....

IF YOU POST AN OP-ED, IT IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN INTEREST IN DEBATING THE TOPIC.

None of this morning ritual of Shit, Shower, Shave, and Spam......

Our latest offender, is of course UltraVagina VH.

Almost every morning, like clockwork 3 things occur.

1] He posts an op-ed CUT-N-PASTE

2] He doesn't bother to offer his OWN opnions on the TOPIC

3] He then flames posters who chide him on his spamming.

4morebeers learned his lesson, and no longer pulls this shit.

Same with JKook11

So I'm making another example out of UltraVag in hopes he can begin to bring something other than cut-n-paste spam to HIS OWN THREADS.

And if anyone would like to post a link to where UltrVAG has actually contributed to his own threads in any sort of topical sense, by all means let's see it.

Your op-eds will be closed if you don't bring anything to them UltraVAG.

And crying about how grate the FL was under FORD will only bring laughter and ridicule down upon you, because you had no game then either.

His weedwacker would run out of gas on you in a heartbeat.

Consider this a chance to start fresh in here, Ultra. Or else get used to debating with Arrielle.

:cool:

ULTRAMAN VH
11-13-2006, 03:48 PM
Thanks for all the attention ADOLF and I will be sure to post more Liberal friendly threads here in Communist China. I am pretty sure if I was posting left of center this would be a non issue. There really is not much of a Conservative base at the line and it is quite obvious you are hell bent on Liberal domination. The feeble dose of power you have as a moderator has clearly gone to your over inflated skull. Well, thank you for the fresh start oh Mighty Moderator. I truly look forward to being the biggest thorn in your side possible. Oh and I have heeded your warning, you GOD like being you. I better not step out of line or I will be smacked into place by the Mighty Garters of the Lounge Queen!!!!!!!!!!!

Guitar Shark
11-13-2006, 03:50 PM
I think we have a new candidate for Lounge's sig.

LoungeMachine
11-13-2006, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
Thanks for all the attention ADOLF and I will be sure to post more Liberal friendly threads here in Communist China. I am pretty sure if I was posting left of center this would be a non issue. There really is not much of a Conservative base at the line and it is quite obvious you are hell bent on Liberal domination. The feeble dose of power you have as a moderator has clearly gone to your over inflated skull. Well, thank you for the fresh start oh Mighty Moderator. I truly look forward to being the biggest thorn in your side possible. Oh and I have heeded your warning, you GOD like being you. I better not step out of line or I will be smacked into place by the Mighty Garters of the Lounge Queen!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO

Yeah, pretty much as expected.

I notice in your rant you never denied the fact you never post in your own threads on the topic.

You could have taken this opportunity to prove me wrong, but no instead you play the VICTIM.

You think you can be "the biggest thorn in my side possible"

Really?

You think it's hard work sending your SPAM to the dump?
Actually I rather enjoy it.

Instead of taking up the challenge to DEBATE any topics you might actually care about, you just resolve to SPAM MORE?

LMAO

Okay Skippy.

Let's go:D

Gotta love the HELL BENT ON LIBERAL DOMINATION bit though........

:lol:

Too bad you don't actually have it in you to post on your own thread topics.

See ya in the dump, Skippy.

LoungeMachine
11-13-2006, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
I think we have a new candidate for Lounge's sig.

No Shit :D

kennyboy
11-13-2006, 04:10 PM
Hilarious!

Ha ha! Poor crybaby ULTRAVAGINA VH the dumb douche!

Save your opinion columns for your conservative freeper butthole buddies, jackass!

ULTRAMAN VH
11-13-2006, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by kennyboy
Hilarious!

Ha ha! Poor crybaby ULTRAVAGINA VH the dumb douche!

Save your opinion columns for your conservative freeper butthole buddies, jackass!

Classic Libby behavior, and who are you again?????? Go back from whence you came, Kennygirl.

Steve Savicki
11-13-2006, 04:55 PM
I thought Kenny Boy was originally VH Links Sucks.

kennyboy
11-13-2006, 04:55 PM
Classic Libby behavior, and who are you again?????? Go back from whence you came, Kennygirl.

Shut up, bitch!

Be a good little neocunt and follow the instructions of the liberal moderator.

Better yet, maybe you should just go over to VHLinks with the rest of the cry babies.

kennyboy
11-13-2006, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
I thought Kenny Boy was originally VH Links Sucks.

Nope.

VH Links does suck balls, though. Just like stupid ULTRAVAGINA VH the OP-ED head.

ULTRAMAN VH
11-13-2006, 06:10 PM
Shut up, bitch!

Be a good little neocunt and follow the instructions of the liberal moderator.

Better yet, maybe you should just go over to VHLinks with the rest of the cry babies.

OOOHHH!!! Look out folks, we got us a tough guy here. Ooopps, sorry, my mistake, I meant tough girl. Like I said, back to the motor home kennytoy.

LoungeMachine
11-13-2006, 06:55 PM
OOOHHH!!! Look out folks, we got us a tough guy here. Ooopps, sorry, my mistake, I meant tough girl. Like I said, back to the motor home kennytoy.

If this is what passes for humor in your world, you really have bigger issues than japanese cartoon heroes and cunt-n-paste spam.

:rolleyes:

Seriously, at least Brie, Warham, and the rest of the Gang of Four can bring the funny.

THIS shit of your's if middle school playground at best....

If you can't be smart, at least be funny. :mad:

ODShowtime
11-13-2006, 08:21 PM
OOOHHH!!! Look out folks, we got us a tough guy here. Ooopps, sorry, my mistake, I meant tough girl.

Really, you should be ashamed of yourself.

That's probably the LAMEST putdown I've ever seen on this board. And I've dealt with BBB extensively. :rolleyes:

Steve Savicki
11-13-2006, 08:23 PM
VH Links does suck balls
At least Brett updated to Vbull 3.6 .

I glanced at the Links recently. Didn't have time to login, but doesn't look bad.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
11-13-2006, 08:35 PM
Thanks for all the attention ADOLF and I will be sure to post more Liberal friendly threads here in Communist China.

Okay, the rest is just vitriol, but this opening sentence is a fucking classic!

Steve Savicki
11-13-2006, 08:39 PM
Hoo-boy

ULTRAMAN VH
11-13-2006, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
Really, you should be ashamed of yourself.

That's probably the LAMEST putdown I've ever seen on this board. And I've dealt with BBB extensively. :rolleyes:

Excuse me, ODShowgirl, but if you want something to be ashamed of, just take a look between your legs.

LoungeMachine
11-13-2006, 08:54 PM
Excuse me, ODShowgirl, but if you want something to be ashamed of, just take a look between your legs.

OMG:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Seriously.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY.

You're not funny.

Just stupid.

But thanks for making this thread about you all it could be :D

EAT MY ASSHOLE
11-13-2006, 09:08 PM
Actually, I kind of liked it.

Dr. Love
11-13-2006, 09:33 PM
I laughed.

I don't care if someone posts op-eds with no input from themselves. If no one responsds, it falls off the page. Spamming them for the sole point of spamming them isn't cool, though.

DEMON CUNT
11-13-2006, 09:36 PM
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/4274/ultrababysmallmc5.jpg

LoungeMachine
11-13-2006, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
I laughed.

I don't care if someone posts op-eds with no input from themselves. If no one responsds, it falls off the page. Spamming them for the sole point of spamming them isn't cool, though.

And that's the point.

It's not in an issue with 99% of the posters here.

All of us post op-ed, and most of us contribute in a give and take.

But UltraVAG is one of the spammers. Does nothing but get up, log onto FOX, and spam op eds almost daily without ever posting anything.

So fuck him

Let him play the thorn in my side :D

He's a mouthbreathing moron with the IQ of table salt.

ODShowtime
11-13-2006, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY.

You're not funny.

Just stupid.

But thanks for making this thread about you all it could be :D

I LOVE when the truly stupid ones demonstrate their abilities. That's what provides me with the opportunites I need.

There's no way this guy is 39 or whatever. If he is he probably just hangs out outside the mall all day.

LoungeMachine
11-14-2006, 02:34 PM
Obviously UltraVag got the message........

Closed.