PDA

View Full Version : OJ Simpson confesses to FOX, gets $3.5M Book Deal

LoungeMachine
11-15-2006, 10:21 AM
O.J. Simpson to discuss killings of wife, friend in Fox interview and new book

By Associated Press
Wednesday, November 15, 2006 - Updated: 07:25 AM EST

LOS ANGELES - In a new TV interview and book, O.J. Simpson discusses how he would have committed the slayings of his ex-wife and her friend “if he did it.”

The two-part television interview, titled “O.J. Simpson: If I Did It, Here’s How It Happened,” will air Nov. 27 and Nov. 29 on Fox, the TV network said Tuesday.

“O.J. Simpson, in his own words, tells for the first time how he would have committed the murders if he were the one responsible for the crimes,” the network said in a statement. “In the two-part event, Simpson describes how he would have carried out the murders he has vehemently denied committing for over a decade.”

The interview, conducted with book publisher Judith Regan, will air days before Simpson’s new book, “If I Did It,” goes on sale Nov. 30. The book “hypothetically describes how the murders would have been committed,” the network said.

Simpson, who now lives in Florida, was acquitted in a criminal trial of the 1994 killings of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ronald Goldman. Simpson was later found liable in 1997 in a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the Goldman family.

Messages left with Simpson and his attorney Yale Galanter were not returned Tuesday night.

Hardrock69
11-15-2006, 10:24 AM
Is he fucking retarded?

He is thisclose to confessing he did it.

I mean, fuck!

Legally he could admit he did it, and get away with it, as he has already been found not guilty.

That worthless fuck.

Whoever is paying his ass for a book deal should rot in hell. That worthless cocksucker does not deserve to be given SHIT!!! Well, except for a chainsaw up his ass.....
:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
11-15-2006, 10:26 AM
Judith Regan, the same book agent that did Howard Stern's books....

Why someone hasn't offed OJ yet is a mystery to me.

blonddgirl777
11-15-2006, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
... “O.J. Simpson: If I Did It, Here’s How It Happened,”... tells for the first time how he would have committed the murders if he were the one responsible for the crimes,” ... how he would have carried out the murders he has vehemently denied committing for over a decade.”...
“If I Did It,”... “hypothetically describes how the murders would have been committed,”...

"If"...
Who the fuck is he still shitting, with that statement?

The worst thing about this pittiful excuse of a man (besides being a murderer), is his arrogance and audacity!

Not only did he abuse of the (corrupted) American judicial system, he played the racism card for those politically corect cry babies to use, he laughed at the world, saying (in his own twisted manner): "Here, I did it, and there's nothing anyone will do about it"...

But now he has to come back... "rub it in", make fun of those families again and stick it to a population who already did, lose some faith in their justice system when it all happened...

He should have fried and everyone knows it. So now, he should just shut the fuck up and enjoy that free ride, as the hypocrit bastard that he is!

blonddgirl777
11-15-2006, 11:54 AM
... Why someone hasn't offed OJ yet is a mystery to me.

Do you mean;
A- Why wasn't he killed
or
B- Why didn't anyone come up with a truthful theory and proofs to denounce him?
or
C- None of the above...

Anyway... "B" has already been done (up & down and all around)...

blonddgirl777
11-15-2006, 11:56 AM

When it all happened, I was living in the States and listening to H. Stern's show every mornings...
He couldn't have bashed on O.J. enough! :D

EAT MY ASSHOLE
11-15-2006, 11:58 AM

She also did the disgraced would be hmeland security chief Bernard Kerik.

(BOth his book and his person. While he was still married. Apparently the crazy fuck threatened to have her kids followed after she broke up with him. Quality human being)

blonddgirl777
11-15-2006, 12:03 PM
$3.5M Book Deal + the money he just got from FOX + all the money he already got (right and left) for being a
"Juice On The Loose" murderer...

... And all these stupid women who will still blow him, people who still want his autograph etc...?

Geez... who are the real idiots, here?

bueno bob
11-15-2006, 12:05 PM
I saw the commercials for it last night.

"OJ: How I Did It"

And his smile...God damn, it makes me sick. Really does. This is without a doubt one of the most disgustings thing I think I've ever seen.

I'm so pissed off about this, I don't even have the words.

diamondsgirl
11-15-2006, 12:07 PM
what an assfuck!

why does he continue to put his children through this shit?

bueno bob
11-15-2006, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
what an assfuck!

why does he continue to put his children through this shit?

His children...Ron and Nicole's families...you know why he does it? Because he can and he takes a sick pleasure of it. You seen the way he smiles when he's out in public?

That's really all this "If I did it, this is how I'd have done it" boils down to. What this REALLY is is a confession. He's telling everybody HOW he did it without actually admitting to it, for two reasons: money and attention.

blonddgirl777
11-15-2006, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
... why does he continue to put his children through this shit?

He obviously never cared about his children (more than he did for his wife).
Let's just say that he's not quite the "family man"...

blonddgirl777
11-15-2006, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
His children...Ron and Nicole's families...you know why he does it? Because he can and he takes a sick pleasure of it. You seen the way he smiles when he's out in public?

That's really all this "If I did it, this is how I'd have done it" boils down to. What this REALLY is is a confession. He's telling everybody HOW he did it without actually admitting to it, for two reasons: money and attention.

He's been laughing at the American public, the justice system and the whole world since it all started!

He sure knows how to "push the button"!

bueno bob
11-15-2006, 12:20 PM
This whole fucking thing is wrong on so many levels it's disgusting. I know as sure as anything I won't watch this bullshit, but unfortunately it's going to be a massive ratings winner.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with this world?

blonddgirl777
11-15-2006, 12:24 PM
So... (I am not a justice system expert)...;
If "they" would be to come up with irrevocable proofs (like there hasn't been anough yet), that he did it... he couldn't get legally convicted anymore?

Now wouldn't THAT be appaling?

EAT MY ASSHOLE
11-15-2006, 12:39 PM
but unfortunately it's going to be a massive ratings winner.

No, it's not. EVERYTHING he's done since then has been said to be destined to sell bazillions and EVERY one of them has flopped massively. To answer your other question...

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with this world?

YOU.

bueno bob
11-15-2006, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
No, it's not. EVERYTHING he's done since then has been said to be destined to sell bazillions and EVERY one of them has flopped massively.

But it usually included reading something, or buying something, or whatever else. Effort, you know. TV is free and easy.

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
To answer your other question...

YOU.

Whatever. Not into attention-whoring this morning, I actually think this is a topic worth discussing.

Why don't you go beg somebody to be modded in Fan Intro?

Hardrock69
11-15-2006, 04:24 PM
I would never want to get within 100 feet of his sorry ass...I would be too tempted to smash his fucking skull in....

WARF
11-15-2006, 04:36 PM
This is the most disguisting thing I have ever heard.
This book should have been published in 1994.

Little Texan
11-15-2006, 05:07 PM
What this arrogant, sociopathic, murdering cocksucker is doing is taunting the American public by confessing to the murders and conveying the message that he killed those folks and there's not a fucking thing anyone can do about it. Is this anyway for an innocent person to act? If you murdered someone that was close to you, that supposedly loved with all your heart, and you were accused of the murder and acquited, would you be telling people years later how you would go about killing this person that you loved, giving all the grizzly details? There is no question the fucker did it, not that I was any less certain of it before. This is just so sick and twisted...

Little Texan
11-15-2006, 05:29 PM
http://www.tmz.com

Sorry, it wouldn't let me post the exact link.

My High Speed Chase with OJ
Posted Nov 15th 2006 1:24PM by Harvey Levin
Filed under: Celebrity Justice, Z-Spin

OJ Simpson will appear on a FOX special, hypothetically describing how he could have murdered Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman. First of all, strike the word hypothetically -- he's a killer. Second, I have a theory on how he killed them, and that theory led to a bizarre chase that was anything but low speed.

Rewind to 1994. I was the investigative/legal reporter for KCBS, the CBS affiliate in Los Angeles. The case consumed my life for nearly two years. Between wall-to-wall live coverage, live shots for other affiliates and everyone in my life wanting the latest dish, I was a one-note guy -- with a theory.

I think what happened on June 12, 1994 is that Simpson was in a rage after Nicole rebuffed and embarrassed him at a restaurant earlier in the evening. I believe Simpson sought revenge with a knife, and cap and gloves, but he didn't intend to slaughter anyone when he left his Rockingham residence sometime around 9:30 that night. I think Simpson planned to slash the tires of Nicole's Ferrari. Nicole would drive around town in her sports car looking hot and it drove Simpson crazy. The tires had been slashed a few weeks before the murder, and Simpson all but admitted to Nicole that he did it.

Simpson was insanely jealous of Nicole, and slashing her tires would temporarily clip her night wings. I think Simpson went to the condo, saw the lights on inside and started peering through the windows. When he realized Nicole was taking a bath and saw candlelight, that's all she wrote. Either he rang the bell or she heard something and confronted him at the front door, and then he nearly cut her head off.

That was my theory. So one Saturday night after dinner, maybe two months after the acquittal, I drove a friend who wanted to see the murder scene. I drove to the alley behind the condo, where the garage was, to explain my theory. As I rolled up, an older black limo was stopped in the alley. I wouldn't have thought much of it -- lots of curious people were always there. But I noticed the limo driver make eye contact with me through his sideview mirror and then gun the engine.

I was stunned. Just like in the movies, OJ Simpson returned to the scene of the crime. I began following the limo and things got crazy. The driver was weaving through the neighborhood, making turns that made no sense. Simpson hated me, so I can only imagine how pissed off he must have been at his bad luck. The limo got to busy Sunset Blvd. first and crossed to the other side. I was stuck for around 15 seconds. When I crossed, I took a shortcut to Simpson's Rockingham estate. When I arrived, the limo was stopped, the gate was open and I saw the shadow of a man running up the driveway. No doubt in my mind, it was the killer himself.

By the way, in case you take issue with my calling him a killer, he may have been acquitted of murder, but a civil jury sure felt he slaughtered Nicole and Ron, awarding their families more than $30 million. They definitely didn't die running with scissors. He's the guiltiest man I've ever seen. And I saw him that night, in all his guilt.

Little Texan
11-15-2006, 05:41 PM
http://www.www.tmz.com/2006/11/15/my-high-speed-chase-with-oj-simpson/

blonddgirl777
11-15-2006, 05:42 PM
"Only the good die young, only evil seems to live forever... Only the good die young..."

ThrillsNSpills
11-15-2006, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
I would never want to get within 100 feet of his sorry ass...I would be too tempted to smash his fucking skull in....

Out of all the people who will watch this, no doubt many will feel this way, and out of those some may be angry enough to take action against him in the manner you described.

blonddgirl777
11-15-2006, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
Out of all the people who will watch this, no doubt many will feel this way, and out of those some may be angry enough to take action against him in the manner you described.

And sickly...
Out of all the people who will watch this, some fuckers will still sympathise with him and beleive his bull shit!

Steve Savicki
11-15-2006, 08:46 PM
I will never forget about what was said at the time of the trial... that the kids, when they are of adult age... may sue OJ themselves... for the wrongful death of their mother.

blonddgirl777
11-15-2006, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
I will never forget about what was said at the time of the trial... that the kids, when they are of adult age... may sue OJ themselves... for the wrongful death of their mother.

Yes, when these kids will be old enough to "put 2 and 2" together and realize their sick father is the one who murdered their mother... they will probably hate him but will it be too late for them to do something (anything) about it?

Bret
11-15-2006, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
And sickly...
Out of all the people who will watch this, some fuckers will still sympathise with him and beleive his bull shit!

Aw fughedabout it.

Bret
11-15-2006, 09:12 PM
She evidently used a strawberry shampoo to wash herself. When I went down on her I smelt that sweet nectar as I was eating her. Hence the nickname.

knuckleboner
11-15-2006, 10:37 PM
So... (I am not a justice system expert)...;
If "they" would be to come up with irrevocable proofs (like there hasn't been anough yet), that he did it... he couldn't get legally convicted anymore?

nope. it's in our constitution. it's referred to as "double jeopardy." it means that the government cannot put you on trial twice for the same offense.

it prevents the government from harrassing people by continuing to try them over and over despite repeated not guilty verdicts. it's supposed to force the government to wait to bring a criminial case against somebody until it has enough evidence.

do mistakes happen? yeah. (see: simpson, o.j.) but overall it's a good rule.

Seshmeister
11-16-2006, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills

Anyone that watches it is paying for it and basically paying him money.

Seshmeister
11-16-2006, 12:34 AM
$3.5M Book Deal + the money he just got from FOX + all the money he already got (right and left) for being a
"Juice On The Loose" murderer...

... And all these stupid women who will still blow him, people who still want his autograph etc...?

Geez... who are the real idiots, here?

Women?;)

DLRdelight!
11-16-2006, 02:19 AM
to me this whole thing is just idiotic

"if " he had done it wtf!

blonddgirl777
11-16-2006, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Women?;)

Yes, I have to admitt... some of them are a real ambarassment to our gender!
These bitches make me sooooooo mad!!! :mad:

Hardrock69
11-16-2006, 10:31 AM
Me 2.

It is like this sick fascination some bitches (that is what they are) have for death row inmates. They "fall in love" with them and want to marry them, etc.

I suppose their biggest fantasy is to be murdered horribly by them.

I guess that is a textbook case of "stupid bitches", "insanity", or both.

blonddgirl777
11-16-2006, 11:34 AM
Me 2.

It is like this sick fascination some bitches (that is what they are) have for death row inmates. They "fall in love" with them and want to marry them, etc.

I suppose their biggest fantasy is to be murdered horribly by them.

I guess that is a textbook case of "stupid bitches", "insanity", or both.

Like those ones who fall in love with gang and/or organized crime members...
What... they like to be slapped around and treated like less than nothing?
Everybody knows that the life of a woman within those groups is pure hell!

As far as marrying deathrow inmates... it's probably that no decent guy will ever marry them outside, so they have to settle for what will...???

Really, I just hate those women who have absolutely no respect for themselves... they somehow "ruin it" for the rest of us!

Polk High
11-18-2006, 08:43 AM
Don't worry the Goldman family are the best parole officers out there, every time OJ tries to better himself the Goldman's show up take his ass into court and take whatever he is doing. OJ should rot in hell, he walks around thinking that he is still likeable. I wish there was a way to insert Marshall Faulk into the roles of Nortberg (spelling possibly) in the Naked Gun movies because I hate seeing him.

WARF
11-20-2006, 12:15 PM
Wow.
I can't wait for the following future books in this series.

"If I shot my wife in the head" by Robert Blake

and...

"If I molested all those kids at neverland ranch" by Michael Jackson!!!

blonddgirl777
11-20-2006, 01:21 PM
I'm afraid the bastard had started a trend here...
Now, people will want "reality novels" (that are not necessarely biographies)!

LoungeMachine
11-20-2006, 03:05 PM
"If I were ever the Bass Player in Van Halen"

By Michael Anthony

The_KiD
11-20-2006, 04:14 PM
This just in!!

News Corp has cancelled OJ Simpson's widely-criticized Fox TV special and tie-in book deal!

"I and senior management agree with the American public that this was an ill-considered project," said Rupert Murdoch, News Corp. chairman. "We are sorry for any pain that this has caused the families of Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson."

A dozen Fox affiliates had already announced plans not to air the special.

LoungeMachine
11-20-2006, 04:45 PM
But how the fuck did it ever get this far?

From pitch, to plan, to promote.....

A whole lotta people thought this would be a great idea.

I hope they get canned for even cuntsidering this bullshit.

bueno bob
11-20-2006, 06:45 PM
Best news to come out of this yet. Hopefully the Goldmans can find something else to sue the shit out of him for.

Fuck him.

Terry
11-20-2006, 08:40 PM
Whole thing was a bad idea from the start, and I was a bit taken aback that FOX, which constantly promotes itself as a conservative, family-values oriented newschannel, would have even considered doing it IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

Am speculating that public disgust and indifference registered in the week or so since the book and show were announced gave everyone involved a case of the cold sweats. Basically, they broke out in a case of assholes and shit themselves to death once they saw lack of interest coupled with disdain for the whole thing, and saw the dollar signs tanking. It was a non-story anyway.

Gotta tell you, I'd wouldn't have been much more interested if Simpson had written a book titled "I Did It! And Here's How..." and went on tv admitting it.

Anyone with half a brain knows he's guilty. It was ten years ago, and thinking back on it, I'm hard pressed to see what the big deal about all this was THE FIRST TIME AROUND!!! He was washed up when he killed her, and it was never a case of whodunnit, or howhedunnit. The prosecution bungled the criminal trial, and a jury looking for a loophole to find him innocent in was given one.

Fuck him.

FORD
11-20-2006, 10:05 PM
Murdoch cancelled something to spare pain to the families?? Yeah right........

If he gave a shit about that, he would have cancelled his "news" network years ago.

rustoffa
11-20-2006, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Polk High
I wish there was a way to insert Marshall Faulk into the roles of Nortberg (spelling possibly) in the Naked Gun movies because I hate seeing him.

Read it and weep. I just did.

#85 takes the shit yard.

Fort Knox.

Fat Wolfie
11-21-2006, 04:32 AM
Is he fucking retarded?

He is thisclose to confessing he did it.

I mean, fuck!

Legally he could admit he did it, and get away with it, as he has already been found not guilty.

That worthless fuck.

Whoever is paying his ass for a book deal should rot in hell. That worthless cocksucker does not deserve to be given SHIT!!! Well, except for a chainsaw up his ass.....

He's just a ******. It's the White man's fault if these ******s are given the time of day. If ******s were treated as the retarded primates they are, this bullshit would not happen.

O.J.Chimpson, as any other ******, would sell his own ****** mammy to bum a nickle. This ****** is completely worthless. Scratching his toes it's half a day's work for him. Remember: working is for jerks out of Coontown.

However, I don't blame O.J.Chimpson for having fucked a white woman. I wouldn't fuck some ugly negro she-boon either. It's the coal burner's fault marrying a vicious ******. And she learned what's like dealing with ******s the hard way: dying for it.

Fat Wolfie
11-21-2006, 04:39 AM

I am sorry. Thanks to liberals and White Guilt, This ****** will live his wealthy free of any charge and without ever facing a trial again.

In the fifties he would have simply been hung. And you all know that is what he deserves.

Golden AWe
11-21-2006, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Fat Wolfie
He's just a ******.,,

roll back home, holmes.

blonddgirl777
11-21-2006, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Fat Wolfie
... In the fifties he would have simply been hung...

Yep, and just for being black; no questions asked blah, blah, blah... we all know...

I am GLAD you hate us, Canadians, for helping thousands of them to escape your anti-semitist K.K.K...
And I'm proud we saved every single ****** we did!

Shut the fuck up, fat bastard!

blonddgirl777
11-21-2006, 12:11 PM
Anyway...
It's not as if we didn't all know that there are cases like that pretty often, where people pay their way to "innocence"?

But this one was obvious and "out there"... and was outrageous!

VanHalener
11-27-2006, 09:46 PM
:monekyl: OJ Simpson :monekyr:

:fu: