PDA

View Full Version : Grow More Pot !

Diamondjimi
11-20-2006, 02:22 PM
One of my favourite spoken word clips by the one and only Jello Biafra of the Dead Kennedys. whether you're for or against pot , this an enlightening piece. Enjoy !

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/81REYbjrtR0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/81REYbjrtR0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

DISCUSS .............

Coyote
11-20-2006, 02:43 PM
Kickass... :cool:

FORD
11-20-2006, 03:22 PM
Excellent summary of the facts from Mr. Biafra. Nothing in there that I didn't know already, but he managed to get it all into a 10 minute rant, which I can never remember to do.

It's criminal how the corporatists have distorted the role that this plant has played in American history, and the potential uses of it which could solve several problems.

blonddgirl777
11-20-2006, 04:33 PM
Drud WAR!
WAR!!!
L.M.F.A.O...

I always loved Jello!

Why solving all these problems easily, when it can be complicated and costly?

In our province, the Marijuana market is owned and operated by the organized crime groups called "The Hell's Angels", "The Rock Machines" and also the "Mafia"... they are by far, above the law, in fact; they make the law. So everytime our gvnmts want to legalize Marijuana (or prostitution), their markets get threatened.

When their markets get threatened, they threaten (in very convincing ways) and bully our gvnmts puppets, so they bow down to EVERY demands.
As simple as that!

Canada had legalized growing pot for a while, the law was accepted but "all the the sudden for no apparent reason", it got banned again...

No matter how much we protest and prove that pot can be good etc... it will never be legal, unless our leaders are willing to literally die for the cause!

What a downer...

bueno bob
11-20-2006, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by FORD
It's criminal how the corporatists have distorted the role that this plant has played in American history, and the potential uses of it which could solve several problems.

Well, it certainly solves a lot of MY problems, lmao...

:smoke2:

VanHalener
11-27-2006, 09:13 PM
javascript:smilie(':smoke2:'):birthday:

VanHalener
11-27-2006, 10:23 PM
Man lost his bag of pot...

"November 2006"

"Montgomery County, MD -- A judge says Devin Hoerauf, on trial for a robbery charge, accidentally dropped a bag of marijuana on the courtroom floor. The case is the talk of the Montgomery County courthouse.
The 19-year-old was in court for stealing a bike. The jury was on its way to determine his fate.The court emptied and then a clerk noticed a baggie of pot on the floor.":smoke2:

BITEYOASS
11-28-2006, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
No matter how much we protest and prove that pot can be good etc... it will never be legal, unless our leaders are willing to literally die for the cause!

What a downer...

Then elect Tommy Chong for Prime Minister! :D

FORD
11-28-2006, 12:30 PM
Is Tommy actually Canadian, or is he just living in Vancouver so the BCE nanny squad can't harrass him again?

BITEYOASS
11-28-2006, 12:37 PM
Is Tommy actually Canadian, or is he just living in Vancouver so the BCE nanny squad can't harrass him again?

Tommy is actually canadian, he was born in Edmonton, Alberta and started making a living playing guitar in the Vancouver area during the 60's. He mainly goes to the US for business and to advocate the legalization of Marijuana. I think he'll be over in BC until the BCE are sent to federal prison for treason.

BITEYOASS
11-28-2006, 12:42 PM
I don't think it's a matter of organized crime intimidating the governemnt as much as it is the government being run by self-righteous assholes, supporters of J. Edgar Hoover style drug laws, private interests who benefits from federal law enforcement related contracts and those in the intelligence community who sell drugs to fund covert operations.

FORD
11-28-2006, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
I don't think it's a matter of organized crime intimidating the governemnt as much as it is the government being run by self-righteous assholes, supporters of J. Edgar Hoover style drug laws, private interests who benefits from federal law enforcement related contracts and those in the intelligence community who sell drugs to fund covert operations.

So in other words, it IS organized crime, just not the type you see on the Sopranos.

BITEYOASS
11-28-2006, 01:17 PM
So in other words, it IS organized crime, just not the type you see on the Sopranos.

With the main difference being who has the political connections to avoid jail time. The BCE have probably done a hell of a lot more horrible things than the Gambino's have ever thought possible and got away with it.