PDA

View Full Version : Global Orgasm

SparkieD
11-21-2006, 12:01 AM
http://www.globalorgasm.org/

The Event

WHO? All Men and Women, you and everyone
you know.

WHERE? Everywhere in the world, but especially in countries with weapons of mass destruction.

WHEN?
Winter Solstice Day - Friday, December 22nd,
at the time of your choosing, in the place of your choosing and with as much privacy as you choose.

WHY? To effect positive change in the energy field of the Earth through input of the largest possible surge of human energy a Synchronized Global Orgasm. There are two more US fleets heading for the Persian Gulf with anti-submarine equipment that can only be for use against Iran, so the time to change Earth’s energy is NOW!

Hahahaheheeheehaheheheh...http://smilies.vidahost.com/otn/realhappy/xxrotflmao.gifSoooooo, anybody plan to participate?

MERRYKISSMASS2U
11-21-2006, 12:14 AM
It's not synchronized if it's at the time of our choosing...

binnie
11-21-2006, 03:23 AM
Does sound like a good idea.

I'm in if Penelope Cruz wants to be my partner.

EbDawson
11-21-2006, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by SparkieD

at the time of your choosing, in the place of your choosing and with as much privacy as you choose.

I will be at Hooters(ville) communing. Will that be OK?

blonddgirl777
11-21-2006, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
It's not synchronized if it's at the time of our choosing...

No but that way, there will be pausitive energie throughout the whole day!
Everywhere!!

Great idea!!! :D

SparkieD
11-21-2006, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
No but that way, there will be pausitive energie throughout the whole day!
Everywhere!!

Great idea!!! :D

An orgasm is always a great idea:D

SparkieD
11-21-2006, 12:16 PM
[WHEN?

So, I guess this means we have these folks' permission to go out in the front yard if we so choose.

Jérôme Frenchise
11-21-2006, 12:43 PM
"Global orgasm"... It just reminds me of a passage in a novel by Barjavel, a French author of sci-fi, entitled "La Nuit des Temps" ("The Mists of Time").
A hibernation capsule was discovered beneath miles of ice in the South pole. A couple have hibernated in there for 100,000 years. The guy doesn't survive, but the woman does. And she tells the narrator about how things were back then, when mankind was actually much more advanced than today (the novel dates back from the 1960s) - that's sci-fi, OK :).
The precise passage is about general fornication of all the inhabitants of a whole area up around the same mountain: everybody fucking at the very same time, in a celebration. What a fucking celebration... :D
A human tide making love all around a spike-shaped mountain.
I did a report about my reading in class. I chose this precise book, and above all the precise passage. :D
I was 14. It was kickass describing fornication in the classroom. The teacher asked me to skip details, but I couldn't help going "This is when the heroin, who's telling about her participation in the orgy, as she was holding her partner tight with her heels, her legs open, pressed on the bottom of his backbone - but Mrs D. asked me not to mention those details - that she took advantage of his coming by gouging his eyes out so that she could escape and run away down the overcrowded mountain to... (etc)". :D

How delightful. Describing people fucking, while I couldn't be blamed for it as it was in the book. That teacher should have known what was in it. :)

FORD
11-21-2006, 12:59 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uYBYUbxQU5k"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uYBYUbxQU5k" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

SparkieD
11-21-2006, 01:11 PM
They're actually using that song to promote it.

LoungeMachine
11-21-2006, 04:37 PM
Good thing it wasn't timed with the Great American Smokeout.

There'd be 2 billion couples, with one billion women laying in the wet spot, all dying for a cigarette....

Terry
11-21-2006, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Good thing it wasn't timed with the Great American Smokeout.

There'd be 2 billion couples, with one billion women laying in the wet spot, all dying for a cigarette....

Classic

binnie
11-22-2006, 03:01 AM
Global Orgasm would be a great name for a band....

SparkieD
11-22-2006, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by binnie
Global Orgasm would be a great name for a band....

I think Cosmic Fuck has a nice ring to it.

binnie
11-27-2006, 04:20 AM
I think Cosmic Fuck has a nice ring to it.

You win.

SparkieD
11-27-2006, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by binnie
You win.

God, I love it when a man says that:D