PDA

View Full Version : Bush's Daughter Robbed in Argentina

frets5150
11-22-2006, 12:15 PM
Bush's Daughter Robbed in Argentina
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina (Nov. 22) - U.S. and Argentine media reported that one of President Bush's 24-year-old twin daughters had her purse stolen while being guarded by the Secret Service during a visit here.

ABC News, citing unidentified law enforcement reports, reported on its Web site Tuesday that Barbara Bush's purse and cell phone were taken while she was dining in a Buenos Aires restaurant.

La Nacion newspaper, citing anonymous government sources, said in its online edition early Wednesday that one of Bush's daughters had her purse taken Sunday afternoon in the popular tourist district of San Telmo.

A pair of thieves removed the purse from under a table while Secret Service agents stood guard at a distance, La Nacion reported. La Nacion said its sources did not reveal which of the Bush daughters had her purse stolen.

Argentine police told The Associated Press they had no complaint of any such incident on file, and the U.S. Embassy in Buenos Aires said it would have no comment. In Washington, the White House, Secret Service and State Department also declined comment.

CNN cited a law-enforcement source who was briefed on the incident as saying that "at no point were the protectees out of visual contact and at no point was there any risk of harm."

Argentina's largest-circulation daily, Clarin, ran an online report citing the government news agency Telam as saying that Barbara Bush had her purse taken along with a cell phone that was inside it. Telam cited an official source who did not wish to be identified by name and who provided no other details.

Barbara's twin, Jenna, visited neighboring Paraguay last month to take part in a UNICEF program for young professionals.

11/22/06 03:44 EST
:D They should have stole her...

LoungeMachine
11-22-2006, 12:16 PM
The Bombings begin in 5 minutes.....

frets5150
11-22-2006, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
The Bombings begin in 5 minutes.....

Nuclear Bombs?

:gulp: :D

FORD
11-22-2006, 12:40 PM
Apparently there were also some car crashes in Chimpy's motorcade the other day, and Air Farce One blew out 6 tires when they landed in Indonesia the other day.

It seems that the Indonesians wanted to put a curse on the Chimp, but their local witch doctors can only curse the residents of the country for some reason. So they outsourced the job. Apparently they found a voodoo guy who knows his shit.

Maybe Chimpy should skip the fake turkey photo-op tomorrow?

EAT MY ASSHOLE
11-22-2006, 05:25 PM
Wow, folks, yeah, it's all so hysterical. Nothing funnier than Secret Service personnel being hospitalized and a naive dumb girl who's biggest crime is acting her age being mugged. Yeah, reeeeal funny.

ODShowtime
11-22-2006, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
Wow, folks, yeah, it's all so hysterical. Nothing funnier than a naive dumb girl who's biggest crime is acting her age being mugged. Yeah, reeeeal funny.

Funnier would be if there were some good pictures or messages in the cell phone...

LoungeMachine
11-22-2006, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
Wow, folks, yeah, it's all so hysterical. Nothing funnier than Secret Service personnel being hospitalized and a naive dumb girl who's biggest crime is acting her age being mugged. Yeah, reeeeal funny.

fag

ULTRAMAN VH
11-23-2006, 10:38 AM
And what substance does this worthless thread contain?? Ahh but this National Enquirer styled thread is okay because it is attacking Conservatives. Keep up the great work Furd, how does it feel to be Lounge Queens #1 cub reporter for the Libby Line.

BITEYOASS
11-23-2006, 11:25 AM
Oh boo fuckin hoo! One of the bush daughters had their gucci bag stolen. They don't fuckin know that there are pick-pocketers all over the place at the high-end shopping spots in South America?

Nickdfresh
11-23-2006, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by frets5150
:D They should have stole her...

Nope, that's one Bush I like.;)

http://johnsoncity.blogspot.com/uploaded_images/jenna_bush_105-754465.jpg

LoungeMachine
11-23-2006, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
And what substance does this worthless thread contain?? Ahh but this National Enquirer styled thread is okay because it is attacking Conservatives. Keep up the great work Furd, how does it feel to be Lounge Queens #1 cub reporter for the Libby Line.

Who ever said a thread had to contain "substance", moron?

Don't pout because I close your stupid op-eds.

THIS IS A NEWS STORY.

Not an opnion piece.

If it was an opinion piece, then the thread starter would have offered their opinion as well.

Just because you're too stupid to tell the difference between news and an op-ed, don't menstruate again, dumbass.

You're such a fucking whiney little bitch it's hilarious.

:D

VanHalener
11-23-2006, 01:46 PM
I like bush. or perhaps a little landing strip. Either way, I really like ole' baldy!

ODShowtime
11-24-2006, 09:16 AM
was that really bush-snatch up there? Now that's newsworthy!

Hardrock69
11-27-2006, 09:32 AM
Yes it is the real deal.

Haha.....her purse got stolen.

What the fuck was she doing in Argentina anyway? THat is hardly a resort destination for the wealthy....

ODShowtime
11-27-2006, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
What the fuck was she doing in Argentina anyway? THat is hardly a resort destination for the wealthy....

She was probably on one of those sex vacations all the celebs enjoy these days.

FORD
11-27-2006, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Yes it is the real deal.

Haha.....her purse got stolen.

Rumor is that the Monkey sent Jenna & Tonic down South to scout out some potential post-Chimpeachment/world court indictment locations for the new BCE family "ranch".

You know..... in a country that doesn't extradite to the US.

Kinda like some of Grandpa Prescott's friends were alleged to have done after World War II ;)

Nitro Express
11-28-2006, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
was that really bush-snatch up there? Now that's newsworthy!

She's on the plump side but I would still hog some.

BigBadBrian
11-28-2006, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Nope, that's one Bush I like.;)

http://johnsoncity.blogspot.com/uploaded_images/jenna_bush_105-754465.jpg

Look at the face closely.

This is not Jenna Bush.

Yeah yeah yeah...if you Google/Image her up this photo comes up, but it's not her.

:gulp:

LoungeMachine
11-28-2006, 04:43 PM
There's a face in that pic?

Lemme see....

Nickdfresh
11-28-2006, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Look at the face closely.

This is not Jenna Bush.

Yeah yeah yeah...if you Google/Image her up this photo comes up, but it's not her.

:gulp:

But the muff is unmistakable. ;)