PDA

View Full Version : Back from vacation!!!

RuzDNailz
11-27-2006, 04:29 AM
Oh, yeah....just what the doctor prescribed. I came back a few days ago from Cancun Mexico where the weather is warm and the girls are heartbreakers! Well, most anyways. Now I think all the booze is outta my system and my sunburn has cooled down, it's time to get back to life as we know it. Ready to take on school and settle back down. I had to getaway for a bit before I had a nervous breakdown and strangle the first person to piss me off. But now I'm relaxed and totally revived. Drank enough beer and whiskey to last almost a lifetime! Surprised I didn't bleed alcohol.

Anybody else going away on vacation or just been somewhere? What was one of your best trips?

MERRYKISSMASS2U
11-27-2006, 04:38 AM
I just got back from a Royal Caribbean cruise (1 week) to St. Maarten, St. Thomas, and Coco Cay.

VanHalener
11-27-2006, 09:18 PM
I'm putting tons of miles on my friends Mercedes while he is in Aruba.

RuzDNailz
11-28-2006, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by vanhalener
I'm putting tons of miles on my friends Mercedes while he is in Aruba.

Go for it dude. While he is having tons of fun with those chicks and soaking up some serious rays, you are more than entitled to your fun.
An ex buddy of mine lent me the keys to his Jeep and I parked that damn vehicle anywhere I couldn't find parking. Heck, parked it in the field when I went to visit an ex-girlfriend. Feel bad for taking advantage, though.

Coyote
11-28-2006, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by RuzDNailz
What was one of your best trips?

Egypt, a couple of weeks ago. (Sharm-El-Sheikh, to be exact)

Super-hot weather, great food, cheap booze/merchandise.

Not so many females present, though... :(

Oh well. Next time I'll head over to some other place. :cool:

RuzDNailz
11-28-2006, 06:35 PM
Vacations do turn a bit sour when the place your staying in turns into a sausage-fest. That's when you cruise the clubs at the other resorts for some lady action! Heck, that's how I got my jollies!