PDA

View Full Version : Kid Rock & Palmela hAnderson file for divorce

Diamondjimi
11-27-2006, 10:07 PM
Pamela Anderson, Kid Rock to divorce

Enlarge Photo
(Reuters)ADVERTISEMENT

4 hours, 53 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actress Pamela Anderson and her husband, recording star Kid Rock, filed for divorce from each other on Monday after just four months of marriage, according to court papers.

The divorce petitions, filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, cite irreconcilable differences as the reason for the couple's split.

"Yes, it's true. Unfortunately impossible," Anderson, 39, wrote in the "diary" section of her Web site at www.pamelaanderson.com,under the heading "divorce."

Earlier on Monday, People magazine quoted Anderson's New York-based publicist, Tracy Nguyen, as saying the former "Baywatch" star had filed for divorce last week.

"It wasn't a happy Thanksgiving," Nguyen told People.

Nguyen was not immediately available to comment further.

Canadian-born Anderson, a former Playboy magazine model who starred as lifeguard C.J. Parker on the long-running TV show "Baywatch," and Rock, whose hit albums include 1998's "Devil Without a Cause," were married in late July aboard a yacht near the French Riviera resort of St. Tropez.

Anderson and Rock, 35, whose real name is Robert Ritchie, had been involved in a long, on-again, off-again relationship that began as early as 2000. After a widely publicized break-up in 2003, she and the lanky rap-rock singer got back together earlier this year.

"Yes, I'm finally getting remarried ... I'm in love. I'm happy," Anderson had written on her site in July to confirm the wedding plans.

Anderson has two children from her previous marriage to drummer Tommy Lee of the rock band Motley Crue.

She and Kid Rock have no children together. Earlier this month, celebrity magazines reported that Anderson had a miscarriage but that could not be confirmed.

Her divorce filing is the fourth involving major celebrity couples this month, following those of pop singer Britney Spears and dancer Kevin Federline; film stars Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe; and actress Kate Hudson and Black Crowes singer Christopher Robinson.

Wow ,there's a shocker. This silicone bimbo will continue jumping from cock to cock as lond as there is press for her. She seems to be into white trash. Maybe she'll hook up with K-Fed.........

Terry
11-27-2006, 10:29 PM
Shocker, agreed...

If any celeb couple was gonna go the distance, woulda thunk it would have been those two.

Maybe Anderson can hook up with Steven Tyler. At least they'll have something in common (Hepatitis C) to talk about.

pflo
11-27-2006, 10:43 PM
GOOD.she must have realized how untalented and ugly he is. and not rich. and a hack. and a plagiarist. and talentless.WTF was she thinking in the first place? at least Tommy is a world class drummer and a hell of a personality.I dont need to hear crap faux country or metallica sampled or Beck ripoffs.TALENTLESS FUCKIN HACK.He should have never got nowhere to begin with. His voice even sucks.

Terry
11-27-2006, 10:58 PM
Kinda liked Kid Rock myself. Not a huge fan, but I dug him well enough.

Bit of a step down from Tommy Lee, agreed...I will say I liked what Tommy Lee did on his solo stuff far better than anything Motley Crue ever did.

Diamondjimi
11-27-2006, 11:10 PM
I know , I know it's a dupe......

Carry on !

Diamondjimi
11-27-2006, 11:15 PM
I know , I know it's a dupe......

Carry on !
Anyone wanna bet a sex tape will emerge? Look how it helped her career last time. Their career's could use a boost for sure.

bantonelli
11-28-2006, 12:01 AM
My crystal ball predicts...Pam will be "Anderson-Lee" again..and again...and again.

She can't give up the Greek Family Jewel.