PDA

View Full Version : Chimp comes damn close to getting his ass kicked

FORD
11-28-2006, 09:42 PM
Son also rises in testy Webb-Bush exchange
By Emily Heil

President Bush has pledged to work with the new Democratic majorities in Congress, but he has already gotten off on the wrong foot with Jim Webb, whose surprise victory over Sen. George Allen (R-Va.) tipped the Senate to the Democrats.

Webb, a decorated former Marine officer, hammered Allen and Bush over the unpopular war in Iraq while wearing his son’s old combat boots on the campaign trail. It seems the president may have some lingering resentment.

At a private reception held at the White House with newly elected lawmakers shortly after the election, Bush asked Webb how his son, a Marine lance corporal serving in Iraq, was doing.

Webb responded that he really wanted to see his son brought back home, said a person who heard about the exchange from Webb.

“I didn’t ask you that, I asked how he’s doing,” Bush retorted, according to the source.

Webb confessed that he was so angered by this that he was tempted to slug the commander-in-chief, reported the source, but of course didn’t. It’s safe to say, however, that Bush and Webb won’t be taking any overseas trips together anytime soon.

“Jim did have a conversation with Bush at that dinner,” said Webb’s spokeswoman Kristian Denny Todd. “Basically, he asked about Jim’s son, Jim expressed the fact that he wanted to have him home.” Todd did not want to escalate matters by commenting on Bush’s response, saying, “It was a private conversation.”

A White House spokeswoman declined to give Bush’s version of the conversation.

Link (http://thehill.com/thehill/export/TheHill/News/UndertheDome/112906.html)

Rick Allen
11-28-2006, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Son also rises in testy Webb-Bush exchange
By Emily Heil

President Bush has pledged to work with the new Democratic majorities in Congress, but he has already gotten off on the wrong foot with Jim Webb, whose surprise victory over Sen. George Allen (R-Va.) tipped the Senate to the Democrats.

Webb, a decorated former Marine officer, hammered Allen and Bush over the unpopular war in Iraq while wearing his son’s old combat boots on the campaign trail. It seems the president may have some lingering resentment.

At a private reception held at the White House with newly elected lawmakers shortly after the election, Bush asked Webb how his son, a Marine lance corporal serving in Iraq, was doing.

Webb responded that he really wanted to see his son brought back home, said a person who heard about the exchange from Webb.

“I didn’t ask you that, I asked how he’s doing,” Bush retorted, according to the source.

Webb confessed that he was so angered by this that he was tempted to slug the commander-in-chief, reported the source, but of course didn’t. It’s safe to say, however, that Bush and Webb won’t be taking any overseas trips together anytime soon.

“Jim did have a conversation with Bush at that dinner,” said Webb’s spokeswoman Kristian Denny Todd. “Basically, he asked about Jim’s son, Jim expressed the fact that he wanted to have him home.” Todd did not want to escalate matters by commenting on Bush’s response, saying, “It was a private conversation.”

A White House spokeswoman declined to give Bush’s version of the conversation.

Link (http://thehill.com/thehill/export/TheHill/News/UndertheDome/112906.html)

President Bush is doing a Hell of a Job as President. He needs to be tougher on the Terrorists and Criminals.

He should just Nuke Iraq.

FUCK 'EM!

http://img.lop.com/images/glp/images/smilies/bush-hitler.jpg

SIEG HEIL!!!!! :D

FORD
11-28-2006, 11:03 PM
Someone who defends rapists and child molestors for a living has some nerve bitching about being tough on terrorists and criminals.

BITEYOASS
11-28-2006, 11:58 PM
The Chimp really shouldn't act like a smartass to a highly decorated Marine Officer, especially one that has been in combat as a platoon leader in Vietnam.

BITEYOASS
11-28-2006, 11:59 PM
Now if the chimp wasn't prez, then he'd definitely get slugged or delegate that authority to the nearest GySgt. :D

Hardrock69
11-29-2006, 10:00 AM
Too bad. But the Senator did the right thing. Better to stay a Senator and fuck with the caged monkey for 2 years, then to slug him and ruin it for everyone...though I would say any serviceman with half a brain would want to beat the fucking shit out of him if the monkey said that to them.

the monkey is a goddamned retarded loser in a suit.

sadaist
11-30-2006, 12:48 PM
Why didn't he just answer the question?

BITEYOASS
11-30-2006, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by sadaist

It's a technique called spin. When someone asks a question and they don't get the answer they want, then they change it to a different subject and ask a different question or the same.

FORD
11-30-2006, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by sadaist

He did.

He answered the question in the most appropriate way possible, considering that the Chimp asking the question was the warmongering unelected piece of shit who put his son's life on the line for absolutely NO FUCKING REASON.

Webb showed unbelievable restraint in NOT decking that son of a bitch.

BigBadBrian
11-30-2006, 04:07 PM
I've seen Jim Webb lately.

Rather pudgy and out of shape. He needs to stay away from all the Krispy Kremes.

Bush runs, works out, and is fit.

Webb would have gotten his ass kicked.

:wow2:

Nickdfresh
11-30-2006, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
I've seen Jim Webb lately.

Rather pudgy and out of shape. He needs to stay away from all the Krispy Kremes.

Bush runs, works out, and is fit.

Webb would have gotten his ass kicked.

:wow2:

Bush is a drunk and has gained a lot of weight in the past couple of years.

And oh yeah, Webb isn't a pu$$y that dodges Wars through Daddy's connections.

And you sound jealous Bri, must be one less Krispy Kreme for you...

BITEYOASS
11-30-2006, 07:34 PM
One difference, Webb knows hand-to-hand combat, bush doesn't. nuff said! :D

BITEYOASS
11-30-2006, 07:36 PM
I saw this one LCpl. try to go up against the 30 MGySgt. Vietnam Vet in formation. The damn LCpl. got his ass beaten badly. One time I was roomed with that same LCpl. during the USMC ball in Laughlin, NV and I banged a retired stripper on his bed. LOL

jharp84
11-30-2006, 07:42 PM
Very entertaining! Thanks for the latest politics! Is ross perot ready to run again???

FORD
11-30-2006, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

And you sound jealous Bri, must be one less Krispy Kreme for you...

Webb cut him off at the drive through window this morning and got the last two Pumpkin Spice donuts of the day. :(

http://www.krispykreme.com/images/featuredPspiceImg.jpg

...those bastards! You would think if it's the goddamned "Donut of the Month", they would cook enough of them to last all morning! :mad:

FORD
11-30-2006, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by jharp84
Very entertaining! Thanks for the latest politics! Is ross perot ready to run again???

http://www.usm.edu/pr/releases/2006/feb/images/ross_perot.jpg
Now that's a good question, son. I'll get back to you on that as soon as my team finishes my next round of pie-charts.

sadaist
11-30-2006, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by FORD
unelected piece of shit

Wouldn't that be John Kerry?

Nitro Express
12-01-2006, 05:02 AM
The only president I ever met was Ronald Reagan. I shook his hand and for an old man in his 70's he had a hell of a handshake. That guy was no pandsy for his age.

FORD
12-04-2006, 10:02 PM
Have to kick this one up again in light of new information. It seems that Chimpy's deliberate taunting of Webb was even worse than earlier reported, given the circumstances......

A lot of people think Jim Webb may have overreacted to the President Bush when he asked about his son Jimmy at a recent White House function.

I've gotten a tip on the background to this confrontation, and it appears that Webb may have under reacted.

As President Bush is well aware, a couple of weeks before this dinner the tank riding next to Jimmy's in Iraq was under fire and three marines died.

My sources are telling me that the way President Bush approached Webb with his tone, it appeared he was asking the question of how Jimmy was doing in a mocking manner, while he was certainly aware of the tragedy that had hit his unit a few weeks earlier.

Webb has every right to be livid as the Commander in Chief should not be talking about service members in Iraq in a condescending manner like that. I hope everyone can understand what Webb is going through as a parent with death striking Jimmy's unit that closely, and President Bush should have been a lot more sympathetic to Jim's feelings as a parent.

And Jim, thanks for showing the restraint not to knock Bush out when he did that.

Apparently, Virginia congressman Jim Moran has confirmed not only that Chimpy was briefed on this tragedy within young Webb's Marine unit, but that he was advised NOT to bring up the sensitive subject with the incoming Senator for obvious reasons.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, but this kind of thing leaves absolutely no doubt about it.....

Chimpy is a heartless, brainless piece of shit bastard!! :mad:

BITEYOASS
12-05-2006, 12:08 PM
Where the fuck is that chimpeachment? :mad: