PDA

View Full Version : Iran writes to the US citizens

Ellyllions
11-29-2006, 01:17 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,232681,00.html

You can download a .pdf of the actual letter here.

What do ya'll think?

EAT MY ASSHOLE
11-29-2006, 04:31 PM
Just remember, it is translated from FARSI. Meaning, the letter is probably a third as long in its native tongue. So not half so rambling as we'll all be led to beleive.

Guitar Shark
11-29-2006, 04:33 PM
The Far Side was my favorite cartoon.

knuckleboner
11-29-2006, 11:44 PM
aww...and here i was hoping that it was an, "if i did it," missive about ahmadinejad's "hypothetical" role in the 1979 hostage crisis...

though, i have to wonder what the ayatollah thinks of this approach. if the average American ISN'T the great satan, then is it moral to advocate their destruction?

Ellyllions
11-30-2006, 07:01 AM
I think this letter is a standard example as to why there is no "win" in Iraq.

In the letter he goes on and on about how Israel (Zionists) unfairly occupies Palestinian (Muslim) land. He talks about the atroctities the Jews commit against the Palestinians, but never speaks about the battle being fought on both sides.

Israel fought the Muslims and won that land in a war how many years ago? And here we are with the Muslims still saying that war was never lost?

I honestly believe the only way to deal with the whole of the Middle East is to sit back and let them destroy themselves. Because they will...and all for the oil.

WelshJon
11-30-2006, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by Ellyllions
I honestly believe the only way to deal with the whole of the Middle East is to sit back and let them destroy themselves. Because they will...and all for the oil. [/B]

Unfortunate, but quite true.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
11-30-2006, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by WelshJon
Unfortunate, but quite true.

Not really. Israel didn't win that land, it was given to them.

His point that since the Holocaust occurred in Germany, then the Israeli state should have been established in Germany is interesting and has a validity.

Why did the US so eagerly set the state in "The Holy Land"? For control. To have a 51st state - in all but name - in the center of the Middle East.

But yes, the point that we have to stop thinking of whats occurring in terms of "MId-East conflict" must stop and acknowledge it for what it is: Mid-East CULTURE.

BigBadBrian
11-30-2006, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE

Why did the US so eagerly set the state in "The Holy Land"? For control. To have a 51st state - in all but name - in the center of the Middle East.

:rolleyes:

Uh...last time I checked, it was a U.N. mandate that established the State of Israel, not a U.S. mandate.

FORD
11-30-2006, 08:12 PM
They should move the state of Israel to Texas. It would still be the "Lone Star" state, just with a different star.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
12-01-2006, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
:rolleyes:

Uh...last time I checked, it was a U.N. mandate that established the State of Israel, not a U.S. mandate.

Y3eah, and WHO essentially controls - especially back then - the U.N., you dumb fucking twat?

DLR'sCock
12-02-2006, 12:55 PM
Let's be real, yes the UN set it up, and it was land that was under control of the British empire, but logic would indicate that a good part of the reasoning being that was because it was closer to where all of the oil was.

duh...

anywho....

i don't give a fuck what this guy says....

BITEYOASS
12-02-2006, 03:14 PM
Hell, the middle east is just one big cluster fuck! Muslim vs. Jew, Muslim vs. Christian, sh'ite muslim vs. sunni muslim. Fuckin eh! :mad: