PDA

View Full Version : gene $immon$ is a dick...

DavidLeeNatra
12-05-2006, 08:11 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f5e_2wGPNqY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f5e_2wGPNqY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Golden AWe
12-05-2006, 08:22 AM
One of the funniest hairs ever.

I wonder when Gene will bring is boy to the band.

I wonder how many of those bunnies has he fucked already.

Cato
12-05-2006, 08:39 AM
just finished watching it. and all I remember is his wig.

blonddgirl777
12-05-2006, 08:47 AM
"And that's why it's good to be... ME"! :rolleyes:

indeedido
12-05-2006, 08:47 AM
Gene wears a wig? No! Next you'll be telling me Burt Reynolds wears a piece too.

DylanLeeRoth
12-05-2006, 08:56 AM
he doesnt wear a wig...and that was entertaining. its old though.

Golden AWe
12-05-2006, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by DylanLeeRoth
he doesnt wear a wig...and that was entertaining. its old though.

Yer a moron.

blonddgirl777
12-05-2006, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by indeedido
Gene wears a wig? No! Next you'll be telling me Burt Reynolds wears a piece too.

What?
Burt Reynolds wears a wig too?
Nhaaaa... :o
(Are you talking abut the one on his head, or on his body)???

blonddgirl777
12-05-2006, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Cato
just finished watching it. and all I remember is his wig.

That man is horribly ugly... that's why he was good as the "beast" in KISS.
Good thing he got a beautiful wife... his kids are cute!

MAPRamone
12-05-2006, 10:50 AM
Gene and Fred Durst...

You'd think that kind of concentration of dickheadedness in one place would cause an explotion.

fe_lung
12-05-2006, 11:09 AM
I saw this one over the weekend. I had never noticed the bit during the sabastian bach segment where he shows off his painting done by Roth. That was kinda cool.

SparkieD
12-05-2006, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
That man is horribly ugly... that's why he was good as the "beast" in KISS.
Good thing he got a beautiful wife... his kids are cute!

The kids have become quite gorgeous since then. Funny thing is, they look nothing like her.

Has anybody besides Tiki and me noticed that their son now looks kind of like a cross between Gene and Paul, only really good-looking?

http://image.com.com/tv/images/processed/photo_viewer/cf/38/39725.jpg

DavidLeeNatra
12-05-2006, 12:04 PM
I like the toilet seat... :D

DrMaddVibe
12-05-2006, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by SparkieD
The kids have become quite gorgeous since then. Funny thing is, they look nothing like her.

Has anybody besides Tiki and me noticed that their son now looks kind of like a cross between Gene and Paul, only really good-looking?

http://image.com.com/tv/images/processed/photo_viewer/cf/38/39725.jpg

Have you watched "Family Jewels"? The wife tivos it and its a higher style of "The Osbourne's". The family knows how to laugh at not only Gene but at the entire situation they live in (at least the episodes I've seen).

The kids are definitely a mix between Gene and Shannon. The pic you put up, I can see why you'd think Paul, but when you hear him speak, walk and his facial features...He's Gene's!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UkDmWT5n95c"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UkDmWT5n95c" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q4Y0U10XHIE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q4Y0U10XHIE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Nitro Express
12-05-2006, 03:04 PM
Gene made a good living and was smart enough to not squander his money away or get involved in substance abuse that kills so many careers and people. His wife Shannon Tweed was hot in the day and still looks good. Their kids seem normal enough.

What's the problem? Gene has an ego? May I remind you all he's Jewish and from New York. LOL!

DrMaddVibe
12-05-2006, 03:16 PM
EXACTLY!

Its all playa hatin' Iz tells ya!

SparkieD
12-05-2006, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Have you watched "Family Jewels"? The wife tivos it and its a higher style of "The Osbourne's". The family knows how to laugh at not only Gene but at the entire situation they live in (at least the episodes I've seen).

The kids are definitely a mix between Gene and Shannon. The pic you put up, I can see why you'd think Paul, but when you hear him speak, walk and his facial features...He's Gene's!

I watch the show every chance I get. Love it. It's way better than that Osbourne's BS. The kids seem very well rounded unlike Oz and Sharon's spoiled little bastards. And unless Gene is doing some really fine acting, he really isn't the asshole he tries to make everybody think he is.

I guess I do see Shannon in Sophie. And, that boy is definitely Gene's, yes, but I don't see his mum anywhere. However, I still see Paul...A LOT!!!

VanHalener
12-05-2006, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
I like the toilet seat... :D

Did I see Fred in the toilet bowl?

blonddgirl777
12-05-2006, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Gene made a good living and was smart enough to not squander his money away or get involved in substance abuse that kills so many careers and people. His wife Shannon Tweed was hot in the day and still looks good. Their kids seem normal enough.

What's the problem? Gene has an ego? May I remind you all he's Jewish and from New York. LOL!

I agree with that but the ego really bothers me...
He's not the only Rock Star that made it big and he's not the only rich guy in Hollywood (some are much richer than him)!
I prefer the ones that are somehow modest...

I could enjoy the tongue though... :p

blonddgirl777
12-05-2006, 09:54 PM
... I guess I do see Shannon in Sophie. And, that boy is definitely Gene's, yes, but I don't see his mum anywhere. However, I still see Paul...A LOT!!! [/B]

I think Sophie looks like Gene (but pretty) and Nick has his body structure but I don't see Shannon... Although, we have to keep in mind that the woman has been surgically enhanced (eaven back in her Playboy days), so we might not really know her original face...

I see Paul there too... WEIRD!!!... :confused:

DavidLeeNatra
12-06-2006, 11:20 AM
looks like a funny family and looks like his kids are cool...nothing like the sick osbournes...

blonddgirl777
12-06-2006, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
looks like a funny family and looks like his kids are cool...nothing like the sick osbournes...

There SEEMS TO be a lot of love and respect... like every "good family" should be...
But of course, everything being staged, we can't know for sure...

Although, the Osbournes... :rolleyes:
I wouldn't know where to start! :rolleyes:

blonddgirl777
12-06-2006, 12:02 PM
... I could enjoy the tongue though... :p

Gene's right... "Size, DOES matter"! :p

I like Fred Durst but am disapointed in his tongue :( ...

Nitro Express
12-07-2006, 05:11 AM
Why is everything a contest on money? You have Warren Buffett who is worth $40 billion and he lives in the same house he bought for $31,000 and drives one car. Says toys are a pain and big homes need a staff of people who end up stealing from you and screw each other. LOL!

Being happy isn't neccessary related to your income. It's how you live life and your attitude. There's more unhappy people than happy people because they are obsessed with what they don't have and they all want to get rich quick without asking themselves what they really want to accomplish with their lives and what they really enjoy doing.

blonddgirl777
12-07-2006, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
... Being happy isn't neccessary related to your income...

But if you read Gene's book; "Sex, Money, and KISS"... he tries to convince you otherwhise...
All it sais is: "It's good to be... ME"! :rolleyes:

binnie
12-07-2006, 07:29 AM

I could enjoy the tongue though... :p

You dirty girl!

binnie
12-07-2006, 07:30 AM
Gene's right... "Size, DOES matter"! :p

I like Fred Durst but am disapointed in his tongue :( ...

Are you a little frustrated at the moment Blondgirl? You seem to have sex on the brain!

SparkieD
12-07-2006, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by binnie
Are you a little frustrated at the moment Blondgirl? You seem to have sex on the brain!

This coming from "Mr. I'd Hit It":D

binnie
12-07-2006, 08:14 AM
"Mr. I'd Hit It":D

Ha Ha!

I'll admit it: I'm always horny!

Some of my friends call me "Mr I'd hit it", life's funny isn't it!

blonddgirl777
12-07-2006, 11:21 AM
Ha Ha!

I'll admit it: I'm always horny!

Some of my friends call me "Mr I'd hit it", life's funny isn't it!

Yes... if every guy that posts here is frustrated for being horny... then EVERYBODY is frustrated!

"Sex on the brain"?...
Always! :p
(Well... almost...)

binnie
12-07-2006, 11:43 AM

"Sex on the brain"?...
Always! :p
(Well... almost...)

I'm guessing the "almost", is intersperesed with thinking about shoes and clothes, right?

blonddgirl777
12-07-2006, 11:45 AM
I'm guessing the "almost", is intersperesed with thinking about shoes and clothes, right?

... And P.M.S. :(

Nitro Express
12-11-2006, 02:16 PM
But if you read Gene's book; "Sex, Money, and KISS"... he tries to convince you otherwhise...
All it sais is: "It's good to be... ME"! :rolleyes:

I see your point. I live in a upper scale ski resort town. It has boomed in the last two decades and we have all sorts of rich peoplle around here including vice president Dick Chenney.

Some are real assholes and don't seem really that happy. They seem insecure.

But there are the nice rich people who you can talk with. The ones I have talked to are self-made and the advice is always the same. Love what you do because it's so much work that if you don't LOVE IT, you are never going to knock the ball out of the park.

The quality of your life isn't really based on your income. It's being in an occupation you love and making that work. If you just look at the money and go into a proffession for that, that's kind of a fools game.

Gene Simmons made his money doing something he loved. Those guys paid the dues. There wasn't much money in it at first. The guy wanted to be in a kick ass rockband. That was the goal. The money came naturally from that.

Nitro Express
12-11-2006, 02:25 PM
Regarding the Osbournes, I thought Ozzy was the sanest of all the family. Sharron is a crazy motherfucked asshole. The kids are a result of the obviouse. That's one fucked family.

Looking at Sharron's obscene shopping and money spending habbits, shit, she's just using her husband in many ways.

I don't think Ozzy is into money as much as his greedy wife.

DrMaddVibe
12-11-2006, 04:20 PM
Season 2 has been ordered!!!