Dammit! Where Are All The Conservatives!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lqskdiver
    Sniper
    • Jun 2004

Dammit! Where Are All The Conservatives!!

When I dropped out several years ago, this place was flourishing with right wing.

Now, it's infested with left wing wacko conspirathists and hate mongering aethists!!

It's fucking disgusting!

FORD, I blame you!

You've managad to cultivate a flock of FORDSHEEP who spew nothing but hand me down rheoteric that you've been regurgitating for the last several years.

This has become the SEATTLE FRONT LINE!!
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I accept partial credit, but you have to blame the BCE and the Repukes in Congress for being such complete incompetent criminal fuckups.

Do you REALLY want to stick around and defend such people??

Believe me, I know how they feel. After the DLC pushed the pro war vote in Congress in 2002, and the resulting electoral disaster of THAT year, I had all but quit the Democratic party. If not for Howard Dean, I'd probably be a registered Green by now,
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• shovelnshit
      Roth Army Recruit
      • Dec 2006

i'm here diver! here here,down with more fuckin taxes. we pay enough of them.they(dems) should be able pay for there spending programs with my fucking cig money alone!

Comment

• Lqskdiver
        Sniper
        • Jun 2004

I guess it's been so damn long that I'm just not used to it. Looks like Ashcroft and Lucky dropped out about the same time. Also, Viking has been MIA for a while. And Elvis avoids this place altogether.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

It ain't the Democrats who have been spending more many than any government in the history of the human race.

And if you're going to spend money (and in some cases you HAVE to) it's far more responsible to take it from taxes than to run up a deficit and leave a bill for future generations to suffer with.

"Tax and spend" Democrats have nothing on "Tax cuts for people who DON'T pay taxes and spend even MORE Republicans"
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Lqskdiver
            Sniper
            • Jun 2004

"Tax cuts for people who DON'T pay taxes and spend even MORE Republicans"
            Who are these individuals that you are referring to?

Comment

• PlexiBrown
              Commando
              • Mar 2006

Ford, this is a serious question and I am not trying to be a wise ass.

I haven't read all of your posts so maybe you have answered this before but I was wondering if you have anything negative to say about democrats and liberals and if so what? I agree with a good amount of your republican bashing (I am not a fan of either side) but what about the democrats? In your opinion, is there or should there be any bashing of democrats and liberals that you feel would be justified? I am asking this question to you because as far as I can tell you have more "political" posts than anyone else here.
              And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• Lqskdiver
                Sniper
                • Jun 2004

I'd like FORD to answer my question first, so as not to side step.

And trust me Plexi, I've heard his democrat bashing. I think Lieberman currently stands at the top.

But I digress.

FORD, can you address my prior question?

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lqskdiver
                  I guess it's been so damn long that I'm just not used to it. Looks like Ashcroft and Lucky dropped out about the same time. Also, Viking has been MIA for a while. And Elvis avoids this place altogether.
                  Agent Z apparently was getting in hot water from the brass at Langley for letting it be known whom he worked for here, though it wasn't exactly a compromise of his cover (unlike, say what Cheney did to Valerie Plame)

Mr. Presley claims he just re-upped his committment to JC, and so he's spending more time with his church folks than with us sinners.

And Viking & Asscrotch both had some real world issues going on that took precedence over online battles. Both of them check in every few months or so. I don't know the details of either situation, so don't ask me to elaborate. Cathedral, kind of a similar thing.... family issues. And the fact that he moved back to the sticks where they don't have cable modems yet, presumably. Kinda wish they would all drop in and comment on the recent election
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Who are these individuals that you are referring to?
                    It's common knowledge that the rich use every tax loophole they can get away with. The CEO of Exxon should not pay less taxes than a guy who makes $10/hr, but I'll bet he does.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PlexiBrown
                      Ford, this is a serious question and I am not trying to be a wise ass.

I haven't read all of your posts so maybe you have answered this before but I was wondering if you have anything negative to say about democrats and liberals and if so what? I agree with a good amount of your republican bashing (I am not a fan of either side) but what about the democrats? In your opinion, is there or should there be any bashing of democrats and liberals that you feel would be justified? I am asking this question to you because as far as I can tell you have more "political" posts than anyone else here.
                      I have a great deal to say about some who call themselves "Democrats". Mainly the corporatists and AIPAC stooges who enabled Chimp/PNAC to launch this horrid war. Who refused to filibuster pigs like Alberto Gonzales or confirmed an unqualified BCE stooge like John Roberts to be Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.

And before that, these fake "Democrat" sellouts enabled Poppy Bush's NAFTA which has destroyed the American Middle Class. Some of them more recently voted for a bill written by credit card companies which pretty much eliminated bankruptcy as a way for ordinary Americans to save themselves from financial ruin.

Lieberman? I don't even bother mentioning that traitorous son of a bitch anymore. As far as I'm concerned he never WAS a Democrat, and he made it official when he lost the primary. BTW Connecticut needs to change their goddamn laws. ANYONE of any party who loses in the primary should be OUT of the election, period.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Lqskdiver
                        Sniper
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                        It's common knowledge that the rich use every tax loophole they can get away with. The CEO of Exxon should not pay less taxes than a guy who makes $10/hr, but I'll bet he does.
                        I'd say your use of common knowledge should be used loosely.

You willing to put your TAX money on that bet?

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                          Veteran
                          • Feb 2006

I'd say your use of common knowledge should be used loosely.

You willing to put your TAX money on that bet?

WHAT tax money??? Thanks to George W., Lovey and I hardly pay ANY taxes at all anymore!!!

Sincerely,
                          Thurston Howell the III
                          RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• scamper
                            Commando
                            • May 2005

Originally posted by FORD
                            If that $10/hr guy is married and (or) has any children he doesn't pay any taxes.

Comment

• shovelnshit
                              Roth Army Recruit
                              • Dec 2006

philip morris makes 25 cents a pack per pack.where the fuck does the rest go?think about it. no one either party wants us to quit.but enough politics.let's get back to the reality of the room huh? let's try to keep are eye on the ball huh folks ?

Comment

Working...