PDA

View Full Version : Pinochet just died

Jérôme Frenchise
12-10-2006, 06:13 PM
Former Chilean Augusto Pinochet died today, at the age of 91.
One more getting away without a proper trial... :mad:

Look at that old rotten fart:

http://media.actu.orange.fr/Images/mmd--francais--journal_internet--mon/SGE.UBN98.101206202538.photo00.quicklook.default-245x166.jpg

Golden AWe
12-10-2006, 06:50 PM
It smells in here...

Seshmeister
12-10-2006, 07:01 PM
We can only pray that it was very painful.

Fucking cunt.

Coyote
12-10-2006, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

And that he died alone.

svrwthr
12-10-2006, 08:38 PM
I don't even know who the fuck he is because I could care less about other countries. Have enough problems in my own. But I wiki'd the guy and just from the looks of the picture added, he looks like a prick.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/8f/Pinochetjunta.jpg/401px-Pinochetjunta.jpg

Satan
12-10-2006, 08:45 PM
His eternal torture accomodations are ready. Send him down :cool:

rustoffa
12-10-2006, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Satan
His eternal torture accomodations are ready. Send him down :cool:

Get Fidel's ready too. Wrangle up all the guests when he starts the descent. Pinochet, Pol Pot, Stalin, Mao, all the lessers'. Have 'em standing on the shore of the river with signs and shit.

"WELCOME HOME, BROTHER"
:mad:

Diamondjimi
12-10-2006, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by svrwthr
I don't even know who the fuck he is because I could care less about other countries. Have enough problems in my own. But I wiki'd the guy and just from the looks of the picture added, he looks like a prick.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/8f/Pinochetjunta.jpg/401px-Pinochetjunta.jpg

I thought that cunt died years ago.

Fire up the oven !

Satan
12-10-2006, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Get Fidel's ready too. Wrangle up all the guests when he starts the descent. Pinochet, Pol Pot, Stalin, Mao, all the lessers'. Have 'em standing on the shore of the river with signs and shit.

"WELCOME HOME, BROTHER"

I'm gonna let Che Guevara handle that one. He's always been convinced that Fidel OK'd the hit that sent him down here, even though the shooter was on the CIA/BCE payroll.

rustoffa
12-10-2006, 10:39 PM
I'm gonna let Che Guevara handle that one. He's always been convinced that Fidel OK'd the hit that sent him down here, even though the shooter was on the CIA/BCE payroll.

Please don't tell me he's gonna give Fidel a T-shirt! Who the fuck is in charge down there?

YOU!

Don't let Hell turn into the next Nicaragua!

Satan
12-11-2006, 01:38 AM
What would be really funny is if Poppy Bush arrives some time within the next few months. We know that Saddam's on death row, so we're looking forward to him coming down. But I just know all these guys would love to be there to greet old George......

I might have to keep Jack & Bobby's blanket party seperate from the Cuban reception (still a lot of bad blood there) but both will be among Hell's greatest social events of the season.......

Jérôme Frenchise
12-11-2006, 03:07 AM
What would be really funny is if Poppy Bush arrives some time within the next few months. We know that Saddam's on death row, so we're looking forward to him coming down. But I just know all these guys would love to be there to greet old George......

Sharon won't be long either. :cool:

binnie
12-11-2006, 03:58 AM
He's dead?

Good.

bluemustard
12-11-2006, 04:28 AM
Blue opens a bottle of chianti!
Clink..clink..cheers all!!
The fucker is gone.:)

MAPRamone
12-11-2006, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa

"WELCOME HOME, BROTHER"
Hell yeah!! What bothers me though is that a lot of the folks that rejoice in Pinochet's death still idolize Lenin, Stalin, Mao and other left wing dictator fucks. They ALL deserve to fry regardless of which political ideology they represented! Stalin and Mao no less than Hitler and Mussolini.

binnie
12-11-2006, 09:01 AM
Margaret Thatcher still thinks he was a good guy.

I think that speaks volumes about the British Conservative government 1979-92.....

kentuckyklira
12-11-2006, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
Former Chilean Augusto Pinochet died today, at the age of 91.

Just like George Bush will, sadly!:(

Seshmeister
12-11-2006, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by binnie
Margaret Thatcher still thinks he was a good guy.

I think that speaks volumes about the British Conservative government 1979-92.....

Exactly that cunt beggers belief.

Should be her turn next...

Jérôme Frenchise
12-11-2006, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
Former Chilean DICTATOR Augusto Pinochet died today, at the age of 91.

Look at that old rotten fart:

http://media.actu.orange.fr/Images/mmd--francais--journal_internet--mon/SGE.UBN98.101206202538.photo00.quicklook.default-245x166.jpg

Dammit, I forgot the key word... :rolleyes: Too obvious, maybe. :cool:

VanHalener
12-11-2006, 04:44 PM
NUKE CHILE!

VanHalener
12-11-2006, 05:03 PM
I changed my mind. Don't nuke Chile: it's a beautiful land. There are better bombs with a fraction of the radioactive fallout/half life that can be used to let us in a lot earlier than would a conventional nuke.

Glad the bastard is dead.

Seshmeister
12-11-2006, 08:01 PM
I think you are confused.

This is their ex murderous dictator who was helped into power by the CIA, overthrowing the guy who won their free democratic elections.

FORD
12-11-2006, 09:34 PM
Exactly that cunt beggers belief.

Should be her turn next...

She can be Jean Kirkpatrick's cellmate in Hell.

Seshmeister
12-11-2006, 11:45 PM
I wish there was a hell when I think of people like her.

All we can hope for is a slow painful death.

At least she had the pain of watching her husband die.

Hardrock69
12-11-2006, 11:56 PM
I might have to keep Jack & Bobby's blanket party seperate from the Cuban reception (still a lot of bad blood there) but both will be among Hell's greatest social events of the season.......

LMFAO!!!

Satan has a grate sense of humour....

Even though he is speaking the truth (sorry Satan). ;)

Hardrock69
12-12-2006, 12:03 AM
I think you are confused.

This is their ex murderous dictator who was helped into power by the CIA, overthrowing the guy who won their free democratic elections.

No fucking shit. Let's see...who else got helped to power by the CIA? Ferdinand Marcos, Osama Bin laden, Manuel Noriega, Ho Chi Minh, Saddamite Hussein, Idi Amin, Pol Pot.....shall I go on?

One day in the CIA 60 years ago:

"HAAAAAY!!! I got a GREAT idea!

Let us just setup all these little puppet dictators, and they can stay in power as long as they do what we say, and then when they stop playing patty-cake, we just overthrow them or have them assassinated, or whatever! And then we can use psy-ops and manipulation of the media to portray these men however we want to the rest of the world, and if we keep the public's attention focused on the fact they are dictators, tyrants, etc. then perhaps the public will not wake up and realize they are not living in a free society either!".

I THINK THAT IT SHOULD BE MANDATORY THAT WHEN A DICTATOR DIES HIS CORPSE SHOULD BE HUNG IN THE STREET SO THE POPULACE CAN TAKE TURNS BEATING IT UNTIL IT IS JUST A GREASY SMUDGE ON THE PAVEMENT!!!

(kinda like with mussolini)

Fuck Pinochet.

Worthless fuck.

They better not bury his ass. Too many people might want to dig him up and shit on his skull....
:rolleyes:

svrwthr
12-12-2006, 12:10 AM
svrwthr's predictions of the near future

Hell will be overflowing after these next few years and last. They will rise up and we will see them rule the Middle East and then cut off all oil world wide and we will see the World war start in Lebanon of all places.

China will be taken over by Satans minions after one of the Bushs passes on and they will invade Taiwan. Hell will have really broken loose.

America will not join the world war fight.
America will pack up and then leave Iraq, afghanistan, North Korea and all the other places America tries to power over, for there will be a civil war in its own country with the peoples of Latino decent against all other races.

Hardrock69
12-12-2006, 12:16 AM
And the Nigerians will overthrow the Californians. And the New Jersey-ites will defeat the Watusi at The Battle Of Dung Fling.

And there will be a thousand years of darkness that will cover Africa. While the rest of the world turns white.

And a new day will dawn, where the lion will lay down with the lamb, and the Spamuel will get butt-raped by the dead corpse of Milton Berle, and the Universe will be as one....

Right?

:rolleyes:

Hardrock69
12-12-2006, 12:26 AM
;) :D

Dan
12-12-2006, 12:37 AM

Fucking cunt.

Agree,Piece of Shit he was.

bluemustard
12-12-2006, 06:13 PM
Hardrock69 I laughed so hard at ur comments bout Pinochet and the NWO media etc.
Fuckin a+

The one in airielles dump was fine to.
"I speak botchi"(the whole star wars rap)
:D LMFAO