PDA

View Full Version : Saudis Give The U.s. A Grim "what If?"

EAT MY ASSHOLE
12-13-2006, 02:38 PM
Todays NY TIMES reports that Saudi Arabia has told the Bush Administration that it might provide financial backing to Iraqi Sunnis in any war aginast Iraq's Shiites if the U.S. pulls its troops out of Iraq.

Discuss.

:confused:

Hardrock69
12-13-2006, 03:48 PM
No

EAT MY ASSHOLE
12-13-2006, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
No

yeah, apparently the masses agree with you on not discussing this.

Apparently, too much actual thought would be required and its not some horseshit "Ooo, preacher attacks gay people" crapola that has nothing to do with anything...

EAT MY ASSHOLE
12-13-2006, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
yeah, apparently the masses agree with you on not discussing this.

Apparently, too much actual thought would be required and its not some horseshit "Ooo, preacher attacks gay people" crapola that has nothing to do with anything...

Shut up.

VanHalener
12-13-2006, 11:46 PM
Target package "Saudi One" now ready for launch...

pflo
12-13-2006, 11:55 PM
eat my asshole. please. and fuck all religious folk.

BITEYOASS
12-14-2006, 04:01 AM
So once our forces leave, the Saudis (the country who funded 9/11) will be spending their vast rescources in Iraq on the scale that we have already. To the point where funding for terrorist acts here will be impossible. With Bush's KBR, Blackwater and Haliburton under danger in between a big civil conflict. So what is the downside to this, cause I can't find any. :D

FORD
12-14-2006, 01:06 PM
The downside is the Saudi's pull the plug on the oil supply, and/or switch to Euros as their trading currency.

Of course this could have all been avoided had this country continued with the committment to alternative energy begun under the Carter administration, but immediately scrapped under BCE/Reagan. Can you imagine where we could have been if we would have had 30 years of a committed policy by now?

We could have told the Saudis, the Likud Zionfascists and the rest of them to fuck off and kiil each other and not given a flying fuck if any one of them was left alive. Instead, we're trapped over there, because the BCE *is* the oil industry.

BITEYOASS
12-14-2006, 03:02 PM
Well that leads to one conclusion, are there enough orange jumpsuits for this administration. You know the ones that have numbers on em and say property of the US Dept of Justice.

BITEYOASS
12-14-2006, 03:05 PM
Of course the fun they'll have in a maximum security prison will be similar to the sick shit they do at Bohemian Grove.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
12-14-2006, 06:11 PM
wait...are you saying there's a conflict of interest for the Bush family ties to the oil industry and running our country???

As Rumsfeld might say, By golly!

Nickdfresh
12-15-2006, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by pflo
eat my #######. please. and #### all religious folk.

Who do you want to eat your assholio? And why do you want to have sex with all religious people for?

Nickdfresh
12-15-2006, 08:35 PM
Kind of puts the old crapola kibosh on all of those retarded "Islamofascism" worldviews...Does it not?