PDA

View Full Version : I got in a fight last night w/mike mcconoughy

isthatTHUNDER?!
12-16-2006, 10:28 AM
I hate this mother fucker. He was with that biker guy, I can't even think of his name now.. lance armstrong. Anyway, the faggots were dressed almost alike. We were at seperate tables but both in the vip section at the sky bar. I bought a round of drinks and asked him if his boyfriend needed one. Anyway, this fucker jumps across the table at me and all hell breaks lose. I got a couple good body shots in before security broke it up. I wish they would have let it go a little longer because he was just flailing away and I was about to break him down when the security jumped in. They shouldve let in fucking go a little longer. I think the faggot was throwing up when they whisked him away. What a cunt.

isthatTHUNDER?!
12-16-2006, 10:29 AM
mabye his name's mike, I don't even know. I didnt even know he was an actor til sylvester pointed it out to me.

Golden AWe
12-16-2006, 10:37 AM
I own that bar. How did you get in?

bueno bob
12-16-2006, 10:48 AM
Sorry Joe...but MATTHEW McConoghey would kick the shit out of your fat ass...

Good try, though... :)

twonabomber
12-16-2006, 10:59 AM
Armstrong isn't a biker. bikers ride Harleys. Armstrong is a cyclist.

LoungeMachine
12-16-2006, 11:09 AM
They have VIP tables at Taco Bell now?

who knew...

ThrillsNSpills
12-16-2006, 11:18 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z7_RCH3SxQQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z7_RCH3SxQQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Thank God there was a camera rolling for this amazing event.

ALinChainz
12-16-2006, 11:34 AM
Joe Thudner says:

http://www.fantasyoutlaws.com/images/gloryjoe.jpg

I'll take a table for TWO ... for me and MIKE ...

(whoever the fuck that is Joe you fucking moron, by the way, you're in Butt-Lick, PA, guess where Sly was last night asshole?)

isthatTHUNDER?!
12-16-2006, 12:27 PM
I'd love for my return to the ring to be against this fuck. He's taylor made for me. He comes straight ahead, i'd knock him out with just body shots if I had a full round with this fuck. Notice armstrong didn't say a fucking word either. Fucking cunt.

Ally_Kat
12-16-2006, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Sorry Joe...but MATTHEW McConoghey would kick the shit out of your fat ass...

Good try, though... :)

Can't be him. He's doing the We Are Marshall promotion thing.

ALtho, I'm wondering with all the paps around Lance and Matt, how come there's no pics of Joe there? Hmmm...:confused:

isthatTHUNDER?!
12-16-2006, 12:45 PM
It was just last night dumb fuck! Do you understand that the vip section is set up at bars and clubs not to let paparazzi in??? You need to pull your fingers off the fucking keypad and go out in the community and live a little bit. It's called community reintergration. It seems as if you, like alice sit around and wait for me to post so you can respond with something fucking stupid. Based on your posts, it's easy to see that you are becoming more and more of a dumb fuck. You used to be simply weird, now your just fucking dumb!

ALinChainz
12-16-2006, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by isthatTHUNDER?!
I'd love for my return to the ring to be against this fuck. He's taylor made for me. He comes straight ahead, i'd knock him out with just body shots if I had a full round with this fuck. Notice armstrong didn't say a fucking word either. Fucking cunt.

The irony of it all is that he's not a fighter you idiot, and neither are you.

The fighting you do is for air ... either having your mouth full of homeless dick or up some bum's ass delivering your most famous "body shot", an anal tounge bath around his little brown ring you fag.

Funny how no mention of it in the news, which there would be.

Slow day for pedophiles huh Jose.

ALinChainz
12-16-2006, 12:49 PM
It was just last night dumb fuck! Do you understand that the vip section is set up at bars and clubs not to let paparazzi in??? You need to pull your fingers off the fucking keypad and go out in the community and live a little bit. It's called community reintergration. It seems as if you, like alice sit around and wait for me to post so you can respond with something fucking stupid. Based on your posts, it's easy to see that you are becoming more and more of a dumb fuck. You used to be simply weird, now your just fucking dumb!

SLY wasn't in Butt-Lick, PA, Joe ... neither was McConoughy you fucking pole smoker.

You read everything I post homo ... its the only reason you stay at this site you queer.

How's that welfare in December Joe? Do they give you a bump?

ALinChainz
12-16-2006, 12:52 PM

Joey says, "DUH, I WANNA BITE .... ER UH .... FIGHT MIKE WHOEVER ... DUH."

LoungeMachine
12-16-2006, 12:55 PM

He's taylor made for me.

taylor made?

He's a set of golf clubs?

Perhaps you meant TAILOR made. But having worn the orange jumpsuits so long you probably don't currently have your own tailor.

. He comes straight ahead,

But you still give him the reacharound, right?

Ally_Kat
12-16-2006, 01:02 PM

People of interest always get their picture taken while on the way to the VIP section. So why is it that the pictures of last night have Armstrong and McConaughey in two different places last night and no mention/image of you whatsoever?

Oh, that's right -- because it all happened as a result of your bad trip.

Get off the drugs, Joe.

LoungeMachine
12-16-2006, 01:05 PM
We should really give joey a break here....

He's been bleeding from the anus lately, and doesn't know why.

He called out for our help in a thread, and we just mocked him.

Tis the season.

We're sorry, joey. We believe you.

It's all true.

isthatTHUNDER?!
12-16-2006, 01:09 PM
they were together at the sky bar last night. Go to www.celebritygossip.com. There have been over 8000 hits in the chat room about this incident last night. Boy, u stupid.

isthatTHUNDER?!
12-16-2006, 01:10 PM
next question stupid. Thats what i thought.

isthatTHUNDER?!
12-16-2006, 01:14 PM
whats wrong?? The fucking silence is absolutely deafening. Everyone stumped now???

Ally_Kat
12-16-2006, 01:17 PM
whats wrong?? The fucking silence is absolutely deafening. Everyone stumped now???

No, just don't have any more time to waste on a lying loser.

isthatTHUNDER?!
12-16-2006, 01:17 PM
All of a sudden, dead fucking silence. Must feel awful silly now huh? Whats it like to have yet another cock stuffed down your throat lounge. At what point does it become embarrassing enough to leave my site, "teddy boy". Fucking please.

isthatTHUNDER?!
12-16-2006, 01:19 PM
ally, pull away from your keypad and reintergrate yourself into the community. You can do it ally. Pull the chubby fingers away.

LoungeMachine
12-16-2006, 01:21 PM
Umm, joey....

The link you posted doesn't start until Feb, 2007

boy, u IS stoopid

LoungeMachine
12-16-2006, 01:23 PM
All of a sudden, dead fucking silence. Must feel awful silly now huh? Whats it like to have yet another cock stuffed down your throat lounge. At what point does it become embarrassing enough to leave my site, "teddy boy". Fucking please.

LMMFAO

How's life at NHS joey?

Still their CEO?

Your site?

:D :D :D

ALinChainz
12-16-2006, 01:24 PM
they were together at the sky bar last night. Go to www.celebritygossip.com. There have been over 8000 hits in the chat room about this incident last night. Boy, u stupid.

Nothing about you Joe. Nada.

Nothing about Sly either, or I see you've backed off that lie.

Who has chubby fingers Joe?

Look at yours in this picture:

Now those are some chubby mitts Joey.

Maybe we should send some of your pics to that site.

Ally_Kat
12-16-2006, 01:26 PM
ally, pull away from your keypad and reintergrate yourself into the community. You can do it ally. Pull the chubby fingers away.

Sweetheart, I'm away from this computer more than you. Check my posting activity if you doubt it. I actually go out and make a living. What do you do again? Troll schoolyards for lil boys?

ALinChainz
12-16-2006, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Umm, joey....

The link you posted doesn't start until Feb, 2007

boy, u IS stoopid

isthatRETARD?!

:D

LoungeMachine
12-16-2006, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Sweetheart, I'm away from this computer more than you. Check my posting activity if you doubt it. I actually go out and make a living. What do you do again? Troll schoolyards for lil boys?

Sore subject, ally.

Joey doesn't comment on his pedophilia in here.

His ankle bracelet is a painful reminder as it is....

ALinChainz
12-16-2006, 01:33 PM
He likes to refer to it as "pedo-FEELYA" ...

The silence is deafening Joe ... or is it a late chalupa lunch?

ppg960
12-16-2006, 01:43 PM
Sounds like you got Shit-Kicked too me.
Can't beat up a cyclist?
Probably to busy staring at his ass in those tight pants.

Dan
12-16-2006, 02:34 PM
Why is Joe Thunder still posting here?

Anyone?

bueno bob
12-16-2006, 09:52 PM
Wow...I cunt remember the last time a Thudner thread got to 2 whole pages.

Well, except for when I beat the shit out of him last year in Arizona.

VanHalener
12-17-2006, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
He likes to refer to it as "pedo-FEELYA" ...

The silence is deafening Joe ... or is it a late chalupa lunch?

I think Joe wanted you to stop it.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Iri7uE71KwI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Iri7uE71KwI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Hardrock69
12-18-2006, 09:49 AM
Joseph P. Thudner...come on bitch...you think you are so tough...fucking pedo-retard motherfucker....I will kill you....
:mad:

Fucking pussy.....

Terry
12-18-2006, 05:47 PM
I hate this mother fucker. He was with that biker guy, I can't even think of his name now.. lance armstrong. Anyway, the faggots were dressed almost alike. We were at seperate tables but both in the vip section at the sky bar. I bought a round of drinks and asked him if his boyfriend needed one. Anyway, this fucker jumps across the table at me and all hell breaks lose. I got a couple good body shots in before security broke it up. I wish they would have let it go a little longer because he was just flailing away and I was about to break him down when the security jumped in. They shouldve let in fucking go a little longer. I think the faggot was throwing up when they whisked him away. What a cunt.

You're pretty sad, dude.