PDA

View Full Version : I want to relocate to california

wingjetx
12-18-2006, 11:14 AM
Looking for that shang cri'la place I wiil take your opinion into high veiw tell me where its cool. i've heard of allthe commercialization of cabo wabo have you ?but I envey californianswould love to know of that cool place. Any where else then LA been there didn,nt like it to much.someplace where the upper middle class live in peace smoke their weed and live in co =exsistence with beautiful babes running around ect,ect...

Nitro Express
12-18-2006, 02:12 PM
To have any fun in Californa anymore you need to be a multimillionare. If you aren't you will live in a shithole and spend all your waking hours in traffic jams and working a shitty job you hate. By the time you get home you will be exhausted.

On the weekends the beaches are crowed with over a million people on all of them.

As far as girls go, you better have money there too or you will be fucking a hotel maid from Juarez.

blonddgirl777
12-18-2006, 02:54 PM
Good Luck!

wingjetx
12-18-2006, 03:27 PM
I,m going to be rich one day I own a very lucritive construction company.And I m alla lone with people on a feeding frenzy in terms ofmy wealth.If you are from california come on lets hang out I want to party.I remember when I was young I you,st to hang out at all the rock clubs in N.Y.C. and long Island.as far as Van halen goes when ever a song was put on I wound up with a beautiful girl and a good night.I want to be invited to california!

BITEYOASS
12-18-2006, 04:57 PM
Fuck the California coastline! You can have a hell of a lot cheaper goodtime out in the desert cities. Coachalla valley, Yuma (for the cheap and plentiful booze), Lake Havasu (spring break), Laughlin, NV, Phoenix and most importantly Las Vegas! :D

BITEYOASS
12-18-2006, 05:02 PM
I suggest you wait until all the yuppie house flippers OD on cocaine and for a massive suicide of Xenu followers before buying property over there in SoCal.

Little Texan
12-18-2006, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
As far as girls go, you better have money there too or you will be fucking a hotel maid from Juarez.

That's true anywhere, nowdays.

bantonelli
12-19-2006, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by wingjetx
Looking for that shang cri'la place I wiil take your opinion into high veiw tell me where its cool. i've heard of allthe commercialization of cabo wabo have you ?but I envey californianswould love to know of that cool place. Any where else then LA been there didn,nt like it to much.someplace where the upper middle class live in peace smoke their weed and live in co =exsistence with beautiful babes running around ect,ect...

Pasadena,,,,where Dave's MojoDojo is a party when he's in town.

DrMaddVibe
12-19-2006, 05:27 AM
You can escape Attica but you can't find your way to Cali?

Hardrock69
12-20-2006, 10:41 AM
Hey just go to downtown L.A. and live in a cardboard fucking box!
:rolleyes:

Nitro Express
12-20-2006, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Hey just go to downtown L.A. and live in a cardboard fucking box!
:rolleyes:

The problem is that box at today's prices costs $300,000!

Nitro Express
12-20-2006, 05:13 PM
The problem with California is it's awash in cheap dollars and the people there are actually dumb enough to believe they are still worth something.

Bret
12-21-2006, 10:27 PM
why the fuck would anyone want to move or live in california??? it is a fucking shithole. they are going to have a major earthquake one of these fucking days. and too many foreigners.

BITEYOASS
12-22-2006, 12:49 AM
Just move to Arizona bay! :D