PDA

View Full Version : Terrell Owens

VanHalener
12-19-2006, 06:42 PM
Terrell Owens needs to be thrown out of the league. There are many hungry, talented players out there that would do fine taking over his spot. I'm tired of this guy already. Who needs this meat whistle?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hbFjZJ7NBWs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hbFjZJ7NBWs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Sammy Who??
12-19-2006, 09:41 PM
to is god\'s gift.

Sammy Who??
12-19-2006, 09:42 PM
on second thought to is an asshole

VanHalener
12-19-2006, 10:05 PM
More TO love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=domzBfznxS4

TAKIN WHISKEY
12-19-2006, 11:52 PM
Typical douche bag Philly fan on you tube. I wore Cowboys jerseys in Philly many times. Know one did shit. Got a few comments now and again but Philly fans pray on the weak. I'm not agreeing by any means to what T.O did but Deangelo Hall is a total piece of shit. He is a cheap shot artist and has a past, albeit short , of being a trash talking thug. Fuck him, quit being such a pussy. He went to the PRESS to let everyone know T.O spit in his face.

EbDawson
12-20-2006, 03:25 AM
The press loves him because it gives them something to talk about, something new each week it seems. Most of them wouldn't know what to do if there wasn't a TO.

As a Dallas fan, I'm kinda split. He's got tons of talent but I don't know if he's worth the distraction each and every week. Rumor is Parcells won't be back if TO is, if that's true I'll take Parcells.

TAKIN WHISKEY
12-20-2006, 10:43 AM
I agree.

Little Texan
12-20-2006, 02:09 PM
I thought it was a big mistake when they signed him! They would be just as well, or better off without him. He hasn't been the huge impact player they were thinking he would be, has dropped a ton of passes, and is an attention whore that is always stirring up some kind of shit. But, the Cowboys had to have known what they were getting when they got Owens. He's more trouble than what he's worth. If the Cowboys manage to make the Super Bowl this year, they need to ditch him after the game is over...learn from the Eagles. They should cut ties with him even if they don't go far in the playoffs, cause he hasn't been a difference maker, noways, and Terry Glenn is a much better receiver.

VanHalener
12-21-2006, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Little Texan
. They should cut ties with him even if they don't go far in the playoffs, cause he hasn't been a difference maker, noways, and Terry Glenn is a much better receiver.

I just hope that if they cut him the Washington Redskins do not pick him up.

You may now bash my Redskins.

TAKIN WHISKEY
12-22-2006, 09:39 AM
The Redskins should not have waited so long to put Campbell in. If they would have benched Brunell earlier in the season, and Portis would have stayed healthy, even though Betts is doing great, they would have been right in the thick of it. And thats coming from a Cowboys fan.

VanHalener
12-22-2006, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by TAKIN WHISKEY
The Redskins should not have waited so long to put Campbell in. If they would have benched Brunell earlier in the season, and Portis would have stayed healthy, even though Betts is doing great, they would have been right in the thick of it. And thats coming from a Cowboys fan.

RESPECT!

I agree about the Campbell thing. We should have had him in loooooong before he was. Mark Brudouche has not done a thing for our team, period.
I just wish the Cowboys and Skins could have a third game this season, but oh well.

Rock on! :killer:

ppg960
12-22-2006, 10:53 PM
Jerry Jones thought Bill Parcels could tune him up and keep him in line???
Fuck - wrong answer!!
Great Player but too full of himself.

TAKIN WHISKEY
01-03-2007, 12:31 PM
He better step it up, now that it is playoff time. This is what we brought him in for.

diamondD
01-03-2007, 03:08 PM
I think he'll be gone after this year. Hand injury or not, he's not worth the money.

TAKIN WHISKEY
01-04-2007, 03:25 PM
Right now there is a lot of questions in Dallas. I'm not really sure how I feel about Owens. I don't like all the bs surrounding him but it would be difficult to replace his talent.