PDA

View Full Version : I just knocked over a cup-full of Copenhagen spit.

rustoffa
12-23-2006, 01:31 AM
So I just knocked over a cup-full of Copenhagen spit. Alot of people that don't use smokeless tobacco have no idea.

They should find comfort in the fact that arguably 8 ounces of Copenhagen spit just didn't spill all over the floor.

Fuck, this is pretty gross.

:(

ThrillsNSpills
12-23-2006, 12:30 PM
Bro dude

You had the same cup in the garage for 8 months.

we gots to get you a new addiction.

TLR
12-23-2006, 02:12 PM
If it makes you feel any better, Kodiak makes just as big (and bad) a mess...

BITEYOASS
12-23-2006, 06:40 PM
Knocked over a cup of copenhagen spit? Can't remember a time in the USMC where I didn't see at least one cup of copenhagen spit in the shop. Could never understand the reason behind chewing tobacco.

DLRDUDE
12-23-2006, 09:55 PM
At least you didn't drink it bro. My old man did that:p He's been taking the tabs off the beers when I'm around so he doesn't get the cans confused:D

rustoffa
12-24-2006, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
Can't remember a time in the USMC where I didn't see at least one cup of copenhagen spit in the shop. Could never understand the reason behind chewing tobacco.

Are you referring to the Marine Corps? If you are, I've got a funny post regarding Paris Island Motherfuckers. One of my brothers was/is a Jarhead. Anyway, he's about 15 years older than me. This aspect of the funny post lends itself well to the timeline involved. (MATH)

So, back in the day, when I was still living @ home, he would occasionally show up late at night, wanting to kick my ass/raid mom's refridgerator. No fucking shit man, he'd come in the door and cause mayhem. It was either, "what are you doing up?", or "Fuck You!" He's my brother, so it's all relative, in retrospect.

One particular night, he showed up, and grabbed the cup I'd been spitting SKOAL in....he was all like, "mind if I have this?" I was like, "yeah." He got fucking pissed-off after he drank the spit, and it was on like donkey kong. We fucking destroyed that den, and ended up in our pinestraw driveway trying to kill each other. I eventually had him in a headlock...trying to grind his face into the driveway, when mom decided to turn the waterhose on. Fucking full-pressure, right into my headlock. This afforded him the chance to slide out of the headlock, and thank mom for washing the spit off his face. I jumped up to plead my case, and got another waterhose to the face.

I eventually made a pastrami sandwich while mom told me to quit staying up so late.
:rolleyes:

smaz
12-24-2006, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
One particular night, he showed up, and grabbed the cup I'd been spitting SKOAL in....he was all like, "mind if I have this?" I was like, "yeah." He got fucking pissed-off after he drank the spit, and it was on like donkey kong. We fucking destroyed that den, and ended up in our pinestraw driveway trying to kill each other. I eventually had him in a headlock...trying to grind his face into the driveway, when mom decided to turn the waterhose on. Fucking full-pressure, right into my headlock. This afforded him the chance to slide out of the headlock, and thank mom for washing the spit off his face. I jumped up to plead my case, and got another waterhose to the face.

I eventually made a pastrami sandwich while mom told me to quit staying up so late.
:rolleyes:

Bwahahaha! Good one :)

BITEYOASS
12-24-2006, 07:54 AM
LOL too damn funny! On a different story, the SNCO's always got pissed when the tobacky chewers never bother to rinse the damn spit cups before putting them in the recycling bin. Over in Iraq everyone either chewed tobacco, smoked, or drink coffee and red bull just to stay awake. I value my sleep more often since I left that shithole in the desert last year.