PDA

View Full Version : James Bond, Dr. No, DVDs. and the Pussy In The Radioactive Shower

Hardrock69
12-24-2006, 03:42 AM
Ok so I was at Circuit City today where I saw they had the new Ultimate James Bond Collection Box Sets.
There are four, each with a cross section of films from the 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s.

The actor-specific sets have already been released in Europe.

They are not for sale in the US yet (dammit).

So anyway, I am watching Dr. No on Spike TV right now.

There is a scene where 007 and Ursula Undress are going on this conveyor belt shower for radiation decontamination. And they appear to be naked....one can only see them from the shoulders up as they go across the screen on the "conveyor belt".

So anyway, Ursula comes to the end of the conveyor belt, which is behind some kind of screen. There is some lackey in a radiation suit standing there to hand her a towel, but for a brief moment the towel is not obstructing the view and you can see her snatch! Looks shaved!
:eek:

Blew my mind....I rewound it (I have Tivo) and watched it several more times.....you can also see one of her boobs!!

Woot!!

So much for Albert Broccoli's decision to not have nudity in his Bond films lol....

tajmahal
12-01-2007, 02:00 PM
The Best Bond girl Ever

Diana Riggs - On Her Majestys Secret Service

thome
12-01-2007, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Ok so I was at Circuit City today where I saw they had the new Ultimate James Bond Collection Box Sets.
There are four, each with a cross section of films from the 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s.

The actor-specific sets have already been released in Europe.

They are not for sale in the US yet (dammit).

So anyway, I am watching Dr. No on Spike TV right now.

There is a scene where 007 and Ursula Undress are going on this conveyor belt shower for radiation decontamination. And they appear to be naked....one can only see them from the shoulders up as they go across the screen on the "conveyor belt".

So anyway, Ursula comes to the end of the conveyor belt, which is behind some kind of screen. There is some lackey in a radiation suit standing there to hand her a towel, but for a brief moment the towel is not obstructing the view and you can see her snatch! Looks shaved!
:eek:

Blew my mind....I rewound it (I have Tivo) and watched it several more times.....you can also see one of her boobs!!

Woot!!

So much for Albert Broccoli's decision to not have nudity in his Bond films lol....

Ok so liike I know THIS GUY who told me this story...

Ok, Ok, like all -Pervs- when Brosnan took over there was a big Re-surgence of Bond Re-issue and I bought the first set/block VHS back in what 96 ?

The first 4 Bond Flicks with a special Goldfinger VHS of behind the scenes stuff.

So anyway maybe you have a diff version/cut, but my 4 head VCR that I opened and tweeked the speed and alighnment
of the main video head only
showed a skin colored bikini at the same point you are discussing......?

I am Down with the sickness.I mean this guy I know is thome is a saint.