PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to Jesus Christ

bueno bob
12-25-2006, 05:23 AM
In all the Christmas hubbub going on today, I wanted to be the first to start the official happy birthday to Jesus Christ wishes.

Any prediction/prophetic words for us on the 2008 elections, Jesus?

Hope your Dad gets you something good! Happy birthday, dude!

Douglas T.
12-25-2006, 08:18 AM
Jesus may be coming to see us all again soon! We can tell him Happy Birthday in person! Imagine that! Happy Birthday to JESUS from soggy FLA too!

BadAxe
12-25-2006, 09:41 AM
Jesus wan't born on Dec. 25th
Christmas has nothing to do with Jesus!
But all false religion would have you beleive it does, do some research... it's no secret of what christmas really is.

even birthday's were not celebrated by early christians, this was another pagan ritual that was adopted.
Why would Jesus have anything to do with Pagan customs?
That would be giving worship to a false god! that was one of the commandments not to do.

The date of December 25th probably originated with the ancient "birthday" of the son-god, Mithra, a pagan deity whose religious influence became widespread in the Roman Empire during the first few centuries A.D. Mithra was related to the Semitic sun-god, Shamash, and his worship spread throughout Asia to Europe where he was called Deus Sol Invictus Mithras. Rome was well-known for absorbing the pagan religions and rituals of its widespread empire. As such, Rome converted this pagan legacy to a celebration of the god, Saturn, and the rebirth of the sun god during the winter solstice period. The winter holiday became known as Saturnalia and began the week prior to December 25th. The festival was characterized by gift-giving, feasting, singing and downright debauchery, as the priests of Saturn carried wreaths of evergreen boughs in procession throughout the Roman temples.

Variations of this pagan holiday flourished throughout the first few centuries after Jesus Christ, but it probably wasn't until 336 AD that Emperor Constantine officially converted this pagan tradition into the "Christian" holiday of Christmas.

In pre-Christian Rome, the emperors compelled their most despised citizens to bring offerings and gifts during the Saturnalia (in December) and Kalends (in January). Later, this ritual expanded to include gift-giving among the general populace. The Catholic Church gave this custom a Christian flavor by re-rooting it in the supposed gift-giving of Saint Nicholas.....

Christmas has always been a holiday celebrated carelessly. For millennia, pagans, Christians, and even Jews have been swept away in the season’s festivities, and very few people ever pause to consider the celebration’s intrinsic meaning, history, or origins.

So if everyone really loves Jesus why would they follow these customs.
Jesus asked us to remember his death and what it meant not his birth.

everyone wonders why the world is getting so bad, Jesus said it would be like this at the time of the last days....

be educated don't follow customs blindly....

bueno bob
12-25-2006, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by BadAxe
Jesus wan't born on Dec. 25th
Christmas has nothing to do with Jesus!
But all false religion would have you beleive it does, do some research... it's no secret of what christmas really is.

even birthday's were not celebrated by early christians, this was another pagan ritual that was adopted.
Why would Jesus have anything to do with Pagan customs?
That would be giving worship to a false god! that was one of the commandments not to do.

The date of December 25th probably originated with the ancient "birthday" of the son-god, Mithra, a pagan deity whose religious influence became widespread in the Roman Empire during the first few centuries A.D. Mithra was related to the Semitic sun-god, Shamash, and his worship spread throughout Asia to Europe where he was called Deus Sol Invictus Mithras. Rome was well-known for absorbing the pagan religions and rituals of its widespread empire. As such, Rome converted this pagan legacy to a celebration of the god, Saturn, and the rebirth of the sun god during the winter solstice period. The winter holiday became known as Saturnalia and began the week prior to December 25th. The festival was characterized by gift-giving, feasting, singing and downright debauchery, as the priests of Saturn carried wreaths of evergreen boughs in procession throughout the Roman temples.

Variations of this pagan holiday flourished throughout the first few centuries after Jesus Christ, but it probably wasn't until 336 AD that Emperor Constantine officially converted this pagan tradition into the "Christian" holiday of Christmas.

In pre-Christian Rome, the emperors compelled their most despised citizens to bring offerings and gifts during the Saturnalia (in December) and Kalends (in January). Later, this ritual expanded to include gift-giving among the general populace. The Catholic Church gave this custom a Christian flavor by re-rooting it in the supposed gift-giving of Saint Nicholas.....

Christmas has always been a holiday celebrated carelessly. For millennia, pagans, Christians, and even Jews have been swept away in the season’s festivities, and very few people ever pause to consider the celebration’s intrinsic meaning, history, or origins.

So if everyone really loves Jesus why would they follow these customs.
Jesus asked us to remember his death and what it meant not his birth.

everyone wonders why the world is getting so bad, Jesus said it would be like this at the time of the last days....

be educated don't follow customs blindly....

Jesus Christ posts here and his listed birthday is December 25th.

Go look on the main page at today's birthdays.

:)

Ozzy Fudd
12-25-2006, 09:59 AM
you tell em Bob:D
Happy Birthday JC

WARF
12-25-2006, 01:41 PM
I did this massive holliday turd that won't go down the tiolet...

And it's GREEN!!!

Too bad I don't have any hemmroids...

My tiolet would have christmas colors!!!

WARF
12-25-2006, 01:56 PM
Update:

Damn, that is ONE BIG ASS TURD!!!

It's stickin' out of the tiolet... and it's clogged...

It looks like I flushed chewbacca down the tiolet face first...

let me go take a pic....

Switch84
12-25-2006, 03:24 PM
;) Happy Birthday, FORD/Jesus Christ/Satan and whatever else the fuck you call yourself, hahahahahahahahahahaa!!!

WARF
12-26-2006, 11:05 AM
You play for the bears switch?

Ally_Kat
12-26-2006, 01:03 PM
Dude, where is He? Don't tell me he's polishing off a hangover! lol.

Me and Jesus need to go barhopping.

Ally_Kat
12-26-2006, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by WARF
You play for the bears switch?

If so, she needs to get me Muhsin's autograph. But only cuz i htink Muhsin is a fucking awesome name.

jhale667
12-26-2006, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat

Me and Jesus need to go barhopping.

Careful....He will DRINK YOU UNDER THE TABLE. 'Course, what you don't realize is the whole time, he's turning his wine into water....lol

Steve Savicki
12-26-2006, 06:26 PM
Happy and merry belated. Hope everyone's Christmas went well. :)