PDA

View Full Version : Saddam Hussein to Hang out with Paris, Lindsay

frets5150
12-27-2006, 06:55 AM
BAGHDAD - Iraq'shighest court upheld Saddam Hussein's death sentence Tuesday, opening the way for the former Iraqi president to be hanged within 30 days, Iraqi judicial officials said.

Officials in the Iraqi government have already begun to address the logistics and security measures for the execution, possibly a closed and secret one, according to sources familiar with the preparations.

Under Iraq's constitution, the execution can proceed only if ratified by President Jalal Talabani and the country's two vice presidents. There was no immediate comment from the three Tuesday

If they uphold the decision, as many Iraqis expect, Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki would have 30 days to order Hussein's execution. People close to him said Tuesday he would do so quickly.

Capping a trial that was controversial from the start, the decision split the Iraqi public along the fault lines of sect and history. Shiite Muslims and Kurds, whose groups suffered most under Hussein's rule, generally celebrated. Many of Hussein's fellow Sunni Arabs, however, warned that hanging the former president would intensify the current insurgency and sectarian killings.

It remains unclear whether a hanging would be carried out at a pre-announced time, with public observers present. Among several proposals before Maliki is one that calls for Hussein to be executed in secret as early as next week.

His body would then be formally identified by independent observers and the death revealed to the Iraqi public and the rest of the world, according to an official familiar with the proposal. The goal of such an approach would be to reduce retaliatory attacks by Sunnis and other loyalists.

Calls for a speedy execution
On Tuesday, Iraqi politicians, including some Sunnis, issued calls for a speedy execution, expressing concern that a delay could cause more sectarian bloodshed and division.

"The people who wanted Saddam to be hanged and the people who were defending Saddam both were expecting this verdict," said Mahmoud Othman, a Kurdish lawmaker widely seen as neutral by Sunnis and Shiites. Many people would like the execution to happen quickly, Othman said, "because they're afraid that he might escape from prison. The more it's delayed, the more people will talk about it. It will be a divisive thing in society."Tuesday's decision came 51 days after Hussein was sentenced to death for crimes against humanity for the killings of 148 Shiite men and boys from the town of Dujail after an assassination attempt there in 1982.

The U.S-backed trial was marred by allegations of bias and by courtroom speeches and outbursts from the defendants. Intended to deliver justice to Iraqis oppressed under Hussein, the proceedings unfolded against a backdrop of escalating sectarian strife that took thousands of lives and widened the gap between Sunnis and Shiites.

Talabani, a Kurd, is firmly against the death penalty. But in past cases he has deputized one of the vice presidents -- Adel Abdel-Mehdi, a Shiite, and Tariq al-Hashemi, a Sunni -- to sign execution orders on his behalf. All three signatures are required for an execution order to be valid.

Some analysts in Baghdad questioned whether Hashemi would endorse the execution. But they also noted that he had recently called on President Bush at the White House.

If the government does not send Hussein to the gallows, the Iraqi High Tribunal's code would ensure his execution by other means, legal experts said.

Several officials close to Maliki, a Shiite, said Tuesday that he plans to proceed with the execution as soon as legally possible. "Definitely," said Sadiq Rikabi, a political adviser to the president. "This is in order to open a new page in the history of the Iraqi people."

The nine-judge appeals court also upheld execution sentences for Barzan Ibrahim, Hussein's half brother, and former judge Awad Haman Bander for their roles in the Dujail killings. The judges also changed the sentence of former vice president Taha Yassin Ramadan from life to death.

"In the name of the good Sunnis, the liberal Sunnis, the patriotic Sunnis, we are happy to hear this decision," said Mithal al-Alousi, an influential Sunni politician. "The people are asking us to make political pressure to execute Saddam immediately. We need to close this file. There's no other way for Iraq to move forward."

Hussein's lawyer warns of region's reaction
Saleh al-Armouti, one of Hussein's lawyers, warned against a hanging. "The region now will be more in flames, and the resistance will increase across the Arab world," he said, speaking by telephone from neighboring Jordan. "His absence will lead to more strife and civil war inside Iraq."

Armouti said that Hussein, who is being held at Camp Cropper, a U.S. military prison near Baghdad airport, had expected the appeals court's decision. "His morale is very high," Armouti said. "He doesn't fear death. His will and his faith are very strong."

International human rights groups criticized the Dujail trial as unfair and improperly run, describing it as a victor's court. Human rights activists said they had hoped the appeals court would carry out a careful and comprehensive legal review and correct what they viewed as major flaws in the conduct of the trial.

"We think, given the unfairness in the proceedings, it would be indefensible to execute Saddam Hussein regardless of the crimes alleged in Dujail in 1982," said Richard Dicker, director of the International Justice Program of New York-based Human Rights Watch.

Dicker criticized the appeals court for reaching a decision so soon after Hussein's attorneys filed an appeal, which they did Dec. 3. He said the former president's defense team did not even receive the written judgment from the trial until weeks after the verdict was pronounced, which delayed their preparation for the appeal. "The whole manner in which this has unfolded suggests a highly politicized, nonjudicial approach to what is such an important case," Dicker said.

Bassam Ridha, who serves as a government liaison to the Iraqi High Tribunal, disputed charges that the government had interfered in the judicial process. "It was a very fair process," Ridha said, adding that the trial met international legal standards. "What we are doing is not a human rights violation. Where were these activists when my people were slaughtered?"

In Dujail, residents described the decision as bringing them a step nearer the closure they have awaited for nearly 25 years. "Now I feel that there is actually a God up there in Heaven," said Haiyder Hamed, 43, a farmer.

Other residents wondered what the future would bring in a world without Hussein. "Executing Saddam is achieving justice on earth and in heaven," said Hussein Mahmoud, 28, a police officer. "But will executing him bring Iraq as it used to be or will it make Iraq a burnt land?"

In Mosul, college student Sardar Mohamad Hassan, 25, said Hussein should not be executed because he still faces charges of crimes against humanity in at least a dozen other cases.

Anfal trial underway
In the current phase of the trial, Hussein and six co-defendants are accused of orchestrating the killing or wounding of hundreds of thousands of Kurds with poison gas and other weapons during the so-called Anfal campaign of the late 1980s. Hussein is scheduled to return to court on Jan. 8.

Ridha said the Anfal trial would continue even if Hussein is executed and that Kurdish victims would get the justice they seek. "If Saddam Hussein is gone, it doesn't mean all these guys go free," he said.

In the northern city of Tikrit, Hussein's home town, residents reacted angrily to the decision. "We should not pour oil on the fire," said Khairallah Muhammad 45, a merchant. "This verdict is going to be the end to America, and it will be another Vietnam."

At Hannah restaurant in Baghdad's Karrada neighborhood, employees and regular customers crowded around the butcher's table to talk about the possible execution. Each said he had a relative or friend who had been imprisoned or killed by Hussein's government.

Sadiq Esa, 31, said he wants more than to see him executed. "I swear to God, I will kill him with my own hands," he said, sipping a cup of sweet tea at a table covered with raw meat and blood.

Jafar Hani, the 22-year-old butcher, called Hussein a "monster." As he diced and skewered pieces of meat, he said, "The whole world wants him to be put in the center of Baghdad so everyone can see him hang."

Special correspondents Saad al-Izzi, Naseer Nouri, Waleed Saffar, Muhanned Saif Aldin and other Washington Post staff in Iraq contributed to this report.

© 2006 The Washington Post Company

NOW HOW ABOUT CHIMPIE :o

MERRYKISSMASS2U
12-27-2006, 07:10 AM
Da svidanya, nigga.

bueno bob
12-27-2006, 08:23 AM
Other residents wondered what the future would bring in a world without Hussein. "Executing Saddam is achieving justice on earth and in heaven," said Hussein Mahmoud, 28, a police officer. "But will executing him bring Iraq as it used to be or will it make Iraq a burnt land?"

Probably a good question, unfortunately...

In Mosul, college student Sardar Mohamad Hassan, 25, said Hussein should not be executed because he still faces charges of crimes against humanity in at least a dozen other cases.

What the fuck are they gonna do? Kill him twice?

Dr. Love
12-27-2006, 09:41 AM
I suspect they will kill him until he dies from it.

Seshmeister
12-27-2006, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob

Probably a good question, unfortunately...

A lot of his other crimes were done when he was being supported by the US so they will never be investigated.

knuckleboner
12-27-2006, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
I suspect they will kill him until he dies from it.

ah, the old navy way; first man to die, loses...

Guitar Shark
12-27-2006, 11:08 AM
LMFAO, Doc has had some hilarious sig pics lately.

blueturk
12-27-2006, 05:05 PM
So presumably Saddam Hussein will die, and "President" Bush will have accomplished the only mission he has had the whole time; revenge on the man who tried to kill his daddy. Meanwhile, the war he started so he could wreak his vengeance will go on and on, and more Americans will die. And the motherfucker will get away with it.

"You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror." --George W. Bush, interview with CBS News' Katie Couric, Sept. 6, 2006

pflo
12-27-2006, 05:28 PM
Why do you all hate bush now? More than half you fuckers voted for him...TWICE! Just when things go south everyone jumps on the bash-bush bandwagon.WHY did you elect that lying little fuck AGAIN?? Maybe the rest of the world telling you he is completely incompetent TWICE was not enough. Bullshit....if you guys wanna be the last superpower you have to get control of your nation.Stop electing jackasses with "personality" over basic reasoning. Jesus Christ!! Or just give up and isolate yourselves and keep your fuckin noses out of everyone elses business. "he'll just get away with it"? Fucking DO something about it!! Americans HAVE legal recours against their leaders! You guys have a big responsibility in the world, and that includes your nation.That fucker lied to YOU and you all sit and go, "oh well", meanwhile your buddy down the street just died in Iraq because of a series of LIES .and I thought Canadians were apathetic..... The US cannot and will not EVER be capable to police the world.You are already maxed out trying to police ONE country.Big deal, Saddam hangs. That only took 30000 plus Iraqi civillian deaths and almost 3000 US troop deaths to accomplish.Worth it? Lets remember that he was also an ALLY to the US when he gassed the Kurds, and thats what he was on trial for.Pretty fuckin ironic. Your country has developed quite a record for breaking countries in the first place and trying to clean up the mess.Do you think Afghanistan would be such a shithole if you had stayed out in the 70's and 80's?

blueturk
12-27-2006, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by pflo
Why do you all hate bush now? More than half you fuckers voted for him...TWICE! Just when things go south everyone jumps on the bash-bush bandwagon.WHY did you elect that lying little fuck AGAIN?? Maybe the rest of the world telling you he is completely incompetent TWICE was not enough. Bullshit....if you guys wanna be the last superpower you have to get control of your nation.Stop electing jackasses with "personality" over basic reasoning. Jesus Christ!! Or just give up and isolate yourselves and keep your fuckin noses out of everyone elses business. "he'll jus get away with it"? Fucking DO something about it!! American HAVE legal recours against their leaders! and I though Canadians were apathetic....

FUCK YOU. You don't know what the hell you're talking about. You don't live in this fucking country, and you have no idea of the political climate here except what you read. Or do you even know how to fucking read? If you did you would know that Bush has divided this country, instead of thinking that all Americans are a bunch of fucking sheep. Bandwagon my fucking ass! Take your own advice, and mind your own fucking business. Once again, FUCK YOU.

pflo
12-27-2006, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by blueturk
FUCK YOU. You don't know what the hell you're talking about. You don't live in this fucking country, and you have no idea of the political climate here except what you read. Or do you even know how to fucking read? If you did you would know that Bush has divided this country, instead of thinking that all Americans are a bunch of fucking sheep. Bandwagon my fucking ass! Take your own advice, and mind your own fucking business. Once again, FUCK YOU. 29% approval rating is beyond "dividing", as dividing means half, Einstien.Dont get your panties in a knot and look at the FACTS. You voted him in TWICE the second time AFTER there were no WMD's...No bandwagon huh? Look at the posts from 2001 compared to now and tell me the sentiment towards bush is the same.Look at the polls from then and now. Thats the proof right there. Sorry if the truth is too hard to face.I didnt say all americans are sheep, fuckhead.I am even married to one, and my In-laws are the greatest people I know. As far as voters, more than half are sheep, apparently. The facts are there, you relected him after he lied, and now 71% dissaprove of him.Think about it.

blueturk
12-27-2006, 06:23 PM
29% approval rating is beyond "dividing", as dividing means half, Einstien.Dont get your panties in a knot and look at the FACTS. You voted him in TWICE the second time AFTER there were no WMD's...No bandwagon huh? Look at the posts from 2001 compared to now and tell me the sentiment towards bush is the same.Look at the polls from then and now. Thtas the proof right there.Sorry if the truth is too hard to face.I didnt say all americans are sheep, fuckhead. But more than half are, apparently.

Give me a fucking break. Or at least learn how to spell "Einstein", dumb shit. Division is an arithmetic operation which is the inverse of multiplication. Dividing doesn't "mean half", you fucking idiot. Either you're a Canadian moron or 4moreyears has created an alias. You're not even worth the trouble of debating with, but I have to admit that I'm looking forward to your next post. You remind me of Bob & Doug from SCTV, but not as smart. Not that I'm trying to categorize a country that I don't live in....

blonddgirl777
12-27-2006, 06:35 PM
OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!
(It's already a too easy and beautiful death for him)...

And other criminals of that sort should go as well...

pflo
12-27-2006, 06:38 PM
FUCK YOU. You don't know what the hell you're talking about. You don't live in this fucking country, and you have no idea of the political climate here except what you read. Or do you even know how to fucking read? If you did you would know that Bush has divided this country, instead of thinking that all Americans are a bunch of fucking sheep. Bandwagon my fucking ass! Take your own advice, and mind your own fucking business. Once again, FUCK YOU. Bandwagon your ass?? Are you sure?

pflo
12-27-2006, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!
(It's already a too easy and beautiful death for him)...

And other criminals of that sort should go as well... like bush

blonddgirl777
12-27-2006, 06:40 PM
like bush

SSSSssshhh!!! :eek:

knuckleboner
12-27-2006, 07:58 PM
like bush

bush may be a bad president, but that doesn't necessarily make him a criminal. well, at least not here. maybe in vancouver the burden of proof is nonexistant. but here, there is just about zero evidence of any crime bush may have committed.

blonddgirl777
12-27-2006, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
... here, there is just about zero evidence of any crime bush may have committed.

You must live in a box?
... A tight, well wrapped box!

pflo
12-27-2006, 08:39 PM
SSSSssshhh!!! :eek: Why? saddam killed innocents in the name of holding his power, bush killed innocents (30000 Iraqis) in the name of a personal vendetta. Whats the fuckin difference? SSSHH my ass..........both are evil motherfuckers.

pflo
12-27-2006, 08:45 PM
bush may be a bad president, but that doesn't necessarily make him a criminal. well, at least not here. maybe in vancouver the burden of proof is nonexistant. but here, there is just about zero evidence of any crime bush may have committed. keep your head in the sand....you have the same mentality as the 51 percent (fucking MORONS) who voted for him in 2004. He went into Iraq (no, i mean he SENT OTHERS into Iraq) to depose a leader who publicly stated he didnt like Bush senior, knowing beforehand it would kill scores of civillians (and it did, more than 30000, including kids).Sounds like a crime to me.Do you disagre?State your case. Last time I checked , killing civilians of ANY nation was a crime. And before you try and use the "9/11 clause", those people HAD NOTHING to do with it!!

pflo
12-27-2006, 08:51 PM
You must live in a box?
... A tight, well wrapped box! One minute you say "shhh" and the next "off with his head" and then "Bush is a criminal". Make a stand already!

frets5150
12-27-2006, 08:57 PM
So presumably Saddam Hussein will die, and "President" Bush will have accomplished the only mission he has had the whole time; revenge on the man who tried to kill his daddy. Meanwhile, the war he started so he could wreak his vengeance will go on and on, and more Americans will die. And the motherfucker will get away with it.

Well said Chimp has murdered more innocent people than Saddam,but nothing will be done about it.:mad:

Steve Savicki
12-27-2006, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Or beat a dead horse.

Steve Savicki
12-27-2006, 09:06 PM
I suppose pflo's statement applies to certain people, not others.
Based on the traffic here, I would say most Front Line participants did NOT vote for Bush at all. ;)

Steve Savicki
12-27-2006, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by frets5150
Well said Chimp has murdered more innocent people than Saddam,but nothing will be done about it.:mad:
A reason to be angry indeed. Keep personal vendettas personal and don't drag innocent others into it.

blonddgirl777
12-27-2006, 09:24 PM
... SSSHH my ass..........both are evil motherfuckers.

Now calm down! :mad:

I agree with everything you said...
I was just implying that you can't talk about hanging an American president freely! :o

As in; "can't burn a flag, can't have any privacy..."
Get it?

blonddgirl777
12-27-2006, 09:25 PM
One minute you say "shhh" and the next "off with his head" and then "Bush is a criminal". Make a stand already!

I did, make a stand... YOU just didn't get it! :rolleyes:

Wat-ever!

pflo
12-27-2006, 10:02 PM
Now calm down! :mad:

I agree with everything you said...
I was just implying that you can't talk about hanging an American president freely! :o

As in; "can't burn a flag, can't have any privacy..."
Get it? i didnt say "hang him". I refered to your post , which said "criminals should go". Take a look.;)

pflo
12-27-2006, 10:08 PM
bush may be a bad president, but that doesn't necessarily make him a criminal. well, at least not here. maybe in vancouver the burden of proof is nonexistant. but here, there is just about zero evidence of any crime bush may have committed. "Burden of Proof"? You defend Bush and have the GALL to use that phrase?? Why didnt he need a "Burden of Proof" to invade Iraq (as in WMD)? Double standard? You are indeed a tool. Eat your words, chump.

ppg960
12-27-2006, 10:38 PM
Speaking as a Canadian, i'm glad to see the USA in the Middle East.
PFLO-what would have you done in Bush's place when the two WTC's were knocked down?
I'm not knocking what your saying either. But as a nation, you have to take a stand.
Saddam should be shot and pissed on. Same goes for that Chicken Shit Bin Ladden.
The UN should be scrapped as well. Only 4 countries from the UN commit troops and the rest sit on their ass?? Fuck That!!
I just hope Bush jr finishes what his old man neglected to do.
I'm behind the USA 100%. I was embaresed when Jean Chretian turned his back on 9/11. That Fucktard made us look really low up here.

pflo
12-27-2006, 11:10 PM
c below

pflo
12-27-2006, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by ppg960
PFLO-what would have you done in Bush's place when the two WTC's were knocked down?
I'm not knocking what your saying either. But as a nation, you have to take a stand.
Saddam should be shot and pissed on. Same goes for that Chicken Shit Bin Ladden.
The UN should be scrapped as well. Only 4 countries from the UN commit troops and the rest sit on their ass?? Fuck That!!
I just hope Bush jr finishes what his old man neglected to do.
I'm behind the USA 100%. I was embaresed when Jean Chretian turned his back on 9/11. That Fucktard made us look really low up here. Harper is the fucktard, soon you will see why.But to your question-I would have invaded Iraq, because even though they (hussein) despised al qaeda, they have the same skin color as them and wont bend over and take it up the ass from us like Saudi Arabia does.Then i would invade Syria and North Korea. Also Venezuela, that guy dont like us either. I would then loosen the borders to keep the cheap labour coming in. I would ensure that 50 plus years of goodwill towards the US would be flushed down the toilet as fast as possible, and create the environment to be the most hated country on Earth, and thereby give al qaeda the much needed recruitment drive. Is that what you wanna hear?? Good god, man, IRAQ HAD NOTHING TO DO WITHH 9/11 GET IT THROUGH YOUR FUCKIN HEADS ALREADY!!

[Post #31] If you cared to read some history you would see the US fucked up the middle east to begin with. Look it up, Im tired of spelling every thing out for you.

ppg960
12-27-2006, 11:19 PM
You really think Bin Laden and Sadam aren't in bed together??
The US isn't 100% to blame for the middle east problems either Fucktard.
Oliver North wasn't the only one doing dirty deals in Iran / Iraq.
Who do you think invaded the Afgans? The Sweedes?

4moreyears
12-28-2006, 01:11 AM
Give me a fucking break. Or at least learn how to spell "Einstein", dumb shit. Division is an arithmetic operation which is the inverse of multiplication. Dividing doesn't "mean half", you fucking idiot. Either you're a Canadian moron or 4moreyears has created an alias. You're not even worth the trouble of debating with, but I have to admit that I'm looking forward to your next post. You remind me of Bob & Doug from SCTV, but not as smart. Not that I'm trying to categorize a country that I don't live in....

This stupid fucker should stick to Canada. Don't bring me into it.

frets5150
12-28-2006, 01:20 AM

I didn't know the Iraqis took down the towers Stupid me...

I also would have not invaded a country who had nothing to do with it.

:rolleyes:

frets5150
12-28-2006, 01:21 AM

blonddgirl777
12-28-2006, 08:58 AM
... I was embaresed when Jean Chretian turned his back on 9/11. That Fucktard made us look really low up here.

Feel LOW???

Sorry if YOU felt low but the rest of this country felt proud not to blindly jump into Bush's criminal mission (as sheeps) and barge into a country that had done NOTHING to US!
We had mind our own business and that's how it should be.

I am glad WE are still free (until Harpbush really fucks things up)...

As a Canadian, I spend some time in the U-S and England... at least here, we don't have to watch our backs 24/7 (try going to those countries through an airport, for exemple)!

We need to put our money elswhere and we have nothing to gain from joining this war on "terrorism" :rolleyes: but a lot to loose... like human lives...

ppg960
12-28-2006, 09:13 AM
I disagree. As a Founding memeber of the United Nations we have an obligation to support our Allies. The US was attacked, period.
Money? look at all the money we waste in Canada on gun regisration, native reserves, public health care, etc...
Perhaps the UN should be disolved? It's been around for 50 years and what have we accomplished with it??

blonddgirl777
12-28-2006, 09:24 AM
... look at all the money we waste in Canada on gun regisration, native reserves, public health care, etc...

You forgot all the other "unimportant" things like education and child care... :rolleyes:

No, you're right... let's use that money to invade other countries and kill'em all (includiding our own guys) :rolleyes:

I'm glad you're a Canadian citizen (in a way)... so that's one less vote for Bush himself! :o

blonddgirl777
12-28-2006, 09:27 AM
... we have an obligation to support our Allies...

No we don't... we have a country with its own mind and if a certain allie is going crazy with money and power, it is our right to refuse to "help"!

VanHalener
12-28-2006, 09:38 AM
Young infantry soldiers from big and small towns have yet to die. I wish I could stop it now, before they die.

If there's going to be a hanging, hang em high with one of these fine small town ropes...

http://www.willardropes.com/litening.htm#4x4gold

ppg960
12-28-2006, 10:21 AM
No we don't... we have a country with its own mind and if a certain allie is going crazy with money and power, it is our right to refuse to "help"!

The US is not crazy with money and power??
If the CN tower was knocked down I think it's a fore gone conclusion the US would be there for us. We certainly could not do it on our own.
I understand your anti-war settiment and respect it as well. People like Sadam and Bin Laden can't be allowed to run all over the world killing who ever they like. That's Bullshit.
People of the Middle East need to be free to live like we do.
I do think we need to get this invasion over as soon as possible.:(

Nitro Express
12-28-2006, 02:30 PM
I think we should put Saddam back into power. He was a pro west dictator that kept Iran in check and killed terrorists. Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11 and Saddam had no weapons of mass destruction. He was a dictator who lost a war with a major world superpower and was smart enough to stay away from any weapons of mass dustruction. Saddam was making billions in illegal oil deals and putting the money back into palaces and luxery living.

By removing Saddam Hussain we have made the region unstable and started a civil war. We meddeled in Iraq in the first place becase Saddam invaded Kuwait. Now with Saddam gone who's to keep Iraq's nieghbors from invading. Maybe Iran will roll into Iraq.

As far as brutality goes, it's business as usual. The police still beat the shit out of people there. I know, I have a friend who served in Iraq and he was horrified at the police brutality.

It's a region of brutality and brutal people. To have wealth and survive there, you need to become a Saddam Hussain. Now someone will replace him. They will be as brutal and maybe even worse. If it's a religiouse fanatic who hates the west, we have only strengthened the terrorists and created another haven for them.

Nitro Express
12-28-2006, 02:41 PM
I have a nieghbor who left Canada and became a US citizen. What drove him out of Canada was the socialism. Now after two terms of Bush the dude is wondering why he left Canada.

I was in Europe not too long ago and they HATE the United States there now. Americans have always looked like gluttons to the rest of the world but what has really ruined the good will relations is the war in Iraq.

We were begged to wait. But Bush wanted to be John Wayne and kick some ass. The rest of the world sees us as a big, dumb bully, that does what it wants when it wants regardless of the world community or ethics.

They don't trust us.

Dan
12-28-2006, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
I have a nieghbor who left Canada and became a US citizen. What drove him out of Canada was the socialism. Now after two terms of Bush the dude is wondering why he left Canada.

I was in Europe not too long ago and they HATE the United States there now. Americans have always looked like gluttons to the rest of the world but what has really ruined the good will relations is the war in Iraq.

We were begged to wait. But Bush wanted to be John Wayne and kick some ass. The rest of the world sees us as a big, dumb bully, that does what it wants when it wants regardless of the world community or ethics.

They don't trust us.

Great post.

ppg960
12-28-2006, 03:39 PM
I think Bush should have waited to invade Iraq. At the time it wouldn't have surprised me if Iraq had Nuclear Power. They didn't and hind sight is a wonderful thing!!
I was surprised when Bush got in for a second term.

Big Fat Sammy
12-28-2006, 04:23 PM

I was surprised when Bush got in for a second term.

Why? He wasn't elected for the first one either!

Dr. Love
12-28-2006, 07:36 PM
What the... who told all of you that you could post in my forum?

knuckleboner
12-28-2006, 08:31 PM
"Burden of Proof"? You defend Bush and have the GALL to use that phrase?? Why didnt he need a "Burden of Proof" to invade Iraq (as in WMD)? Double standard? You are indeed a tool. Eat your words, chump.

well allow me to retort...

if by "tool," you mean 3. the cutting or machining part of a lathe, planer, drill, or similar machine, then yes, i am an instrument that can cut you to shreds. so i must congratulate you on your perceptiveness.

well, actually, i can't. what makes you say that i defended bush? that i said there wasn't "evidence" to convict him of a crime? um, that's not defending him. that's stating a fact. there isn't any public evidence. do you really, really think if there was an abundance of evidence (REAL evidence) that he committed a crime that the democratic party wouldn't have used that?

so what EVIDENCE of a crime have you given? that civilians were killed? hate to tell you, but that's not always a crime. was roosevelt committing a crime when we invaded nazi germany? (some innocent civilians were killed by U.S. troops.)

and what was bush's rationale for going to war with iraq? you only mention the threat on george h.w. bush's life. when making the case for war, bush 43 mentioned upholding the U.N. resolutions for weapons inspections that saddam was not following (and he wasn't) and that it was a national security issue.

so we invaded and a number of innocent civilians were accidently killed. tragic. but it happens in war. that fact, by itself, does not render the decision makers criminal.

so again, i ask, what EVIDENCE do you have that bush committed a crime?

now, not that it matters one bit to this discussion, but in fact, i voted for both of bush's opponents. i opposed the war in iraq from it's initial proposal. i think that bush has done a poor job as president in both domestic and especially international affairs.

but my low opinion of him, and my strong disagreement with his policies and decisions does not inherently make his actions criminal. now, should actual evidence come to light in the future, i would certainly alter my opinion. but unless that actually occurs, i'll continue to keep my head in the sand. you know, mostly to avoid the flying rhetoric...

and no blonddgirl, i don't live in a box. or at least, if i do, it's a pretty damned big one...

knuckleboner
12-28-2006, 08:34 PM
What the... who told all of you that you could post in my forum?

sorry doc, i was only trying to follow up your hot shots part deux quote, but you left me...uh...like saddam, hanging...

LoungeMachine
12-28-2006, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
Former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein, sentenced to death for his role in 148 killings in 1982, will have his sentence carried out by Sunday, NBC News reported Thursday. According to a U.S. military officer who spoke on condition of anonymity, Saddam will be hanged before the start of the Eid religious holiday, which begins this Sunday.

The hanging could take place as early as Friday, NBC’s Richard Engel reported.

The U.S. military received a formal request from the Iraqi government to transfer Saddam to Iraqi authorities, NBC reported on Thursday, which is one of the final steps required before his execution. His sentence, handed down last month, ordered that he be hanged within 30 days.

Earlier Thursday, Saddam’s chief lawyer implored world leaders to prevent the United States from handing over the ousted leader to Iraqi authorities for execution, saying the former dictator should enjoy protection from his enemies as a “prisoner of war.”

“According to the international conventions, it is forbidden to hand a prisoner of war to his adversary,” Saddam’s lawyer, Khalil al-Dulaimi, said in Amman, Jordan.

“I urge all the international and legal organizations, the United Nations secretary-general, the Arab League and all the leaders of the world to rapidly prevent the American administration from handing the president to the Iraqi authorities,” he told The Associated Press.

Meets with half-brothers
Saddam met with two of his half-brothers on Thursday and passed on personal messages to his family, a lawyer said.

Badie Aref, one of Saddam's lawyers, said the rare meeting with maternal half-brothers Sabawi and Watban Ibrahim Hassanal-Tikriti, who are in U.S. custody, was at the request of the ousted Iraqi leader and took place inside his heavily guarded prison cell in Baghdad.

Aref said Saddam was in very high spirits and had sensed “something was happening relating to the sentence” when prison guards took away a small radio he had been given several months ago.

“He met Sabawi and Watban and gave them letters to his family in anticipation.... He is clearly unaware of the details of what is happening around him and prepared to give his life as a martyr to his country,” Aref told Reuters by telephone.

Click for related content

* Saddam posts letter ahead of planned execution
* Attacks in Iraq rage as Saddam death looms
* Timeline: Dictator’s destiny unfolds

Aref said prison sources who told him of the family meeting said Saddam was aware of an appeals court decision to uphold his death sentence for crimes against humanity during his 24-year rule.

“He was in very high spirits and clearly readying himself,” Aref said during a visit to Dubai.

“He told them that he was happy he would meet his death at the hands of his enemies and be a martyr and not just languish in prison in oblivion.”

Aref said he was unsure if Saddam's third half-brother, Barzan al-Tikriti, who was sentenced to death along with the ousted leader, saw Saddam.

Fears that handover may spark violence
An official close to Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki has said that Saddam would remain in a U.S. military prison until he is handed over to Iraqi authorities on the day of his execution. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to address the media.

A top government official disputed the court’s ruling that Saddam must be hanged within 30 days, saying the execution should be held after that time period. The comment comes amid debate over other legal procedures such as whether the presidency is required to approve the execution.

Cardinal Renato Martino, Pope Benedict XVI’s top prelate for justice issues and a former Vatican envoy to the U.N., condemned the death sentence in a newspaper interview published Thursday, saying capital punishment goes against the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church.

After his sentence was given, Louise Arbour, the U.N. high commissioner for human rights, urged Iraq to ensure a fair appeals process and to refrain from executing Saddam even if the sentence is upheld.

Some international legal observers and human rights groups have also called Saddam’s trial unfair because of alleged interference by the Shiite-dominated government.

Link (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16384738/)

you're welcome....

ppg960
12-28-2006, 09:37 PM
ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
And there ya go -- now everyone knows how much of a crazy crackhead Ally is.

Originally posted by Warham
Well, George Allen is up by 11% in the latest polls in Virginia.
Doesn't look like he's going to lose anything anytime soon.

The Republicans will hold both houses

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
The music world NEEDS Bo Bice!

Originally posted by Sarge
I think you could be more informed by reading The Front Line Forum everyday for an hour than watching FOX NEWS.

Originally posted by Jesterstar
Fame is the gayest thing ever invented....I have a tuner. I used it but because I rock so hard I don't stay in tune that much. Actually I can tune by ear like a real musician having played Trombone for over 13 years

JOE THUNDER, LP
Reply | Quote
IP: 24.154.4.127
Ya, I just don't want to diminish any part of the Van Halen legacy. Sure I may have been the master mind who chose the songs on Diver Down along with writing Take Your Whisky Home, Hammerhead Shark (solo) and co-wrote of course Romeo Delight. However it is important to know I did not play any instrument or sing any lyric (aside from backrounds for Cradle Will Rock and Little Dreamer). Dave deserves the bulk of the credit. Myself, the band where a part of it, sure, but Dave is who we should commend for the most part. He provided the atmoshere and the attitude for the rest of us to be successfull. That is why I dedicate myself to this site. Thank you.

Favorite Rothism: I love the handicapped, without them I'd never have a place to park!

Why do you have to keep re-posting all this shit???
WTF does it have to do with this thread?
Stick to the topic man. You constantly fill pages with all this re-quoted shit that is meaningless.

Wake The Fuck UP..

LoungeMachine
12-28-2006, 09:51 PM
It's called a SIG, mensa.

LMMFAO

:gulp:

ppg960
12-28-2006, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
It's called a SIG, mensa.

LMMFAO

Your Sig is a waste of space and annoying at that. It takes ten times longer to scroll through a post.

Cut it down to something reasonable.:monekyl:

pflo
12-28-2006, 11:29 PM
You really think Bin Laden and Sadam aren't in bed together??
The US isn't 100% to blame for the middle east problems either Fucktard.
Oliver North wasn't the only one doing dirty deals in Iran / Iraq.
Who do you think invaded the Afgans? The Sweedes? No, I dont.Got any proof, or are you one of the blind sheep who believes everything theyre told? Let me confuse you with the facts-Bin Laden considered Hussein and infidel, and Hussein mistrusted people in his own govt, let alone terrorists. He despised terrorists, even though he was one himself.Jethro, you need some educatin', boy.:rolleyes:

pflo
12-28-2006, 11:43 PM
well allow me to retort...

if by "tool," you mean 3. the cutting or machining part of a lathe, planer, drill, or similar machine, then yes, i am an instrument that can cut you to shreds. so i must congratulate you on your perceptiveness.

well, actually, i can't. what makes you say that i defended bush? that i said there wasn't "evidence" to convict him of a crime? um, that's not defending him. that's stating a fact. there isn't any public evidence. do you really, really think if there was an abundance of evidence (REAL evidence) that he committed a crime that the democratic party wouldn't have used that?

so what EVIDENCE of a crime have you given? that civilians were killed? hate to tell you, but that's not always a crime. was roosevelt committing a crime when we invaded nazi germany? (some innocent civilians were killed by U.S. troops.)

and what was bush's rationale for going to war with iraq? you only mention the threat on george h.w. bush's life. when making the case for war, bush 43 mentioned upholding the U.N. resolutions for weapons inspections that saddam was not following (and he wasn't) and that it was a national security issue.

so we invaded and a number of innocent civilians were accidently killed. tragic. but it happens in war. that fact, by itself, does not render the decision makers criminal.

so again, i ask, what EVIDENCE do you have that bush committed a crime?

now, not that it matters one bit to this discussion, but in fact, i voted for both of bush's opponents. i opposed the war in iraq from it's initial proposal. i think that bush has done a poor job as president in both domestic and especially international affairs.

but my low opinion of him, and my strong disagreement with his policies and decisions does not inherently make his actions criminal. now, should actual evidence come to light in the future, i would certainly alter my opinion. but unless that actually occurs, i'll continue to keep my head in the sand. you know, mostly to avoid the flying rhetoric...

and no blonddgirl, i don't live in a box. or at least, if i do, it's a pretty damned big one... Good god, where to begin.The ignorance STILL abounds down there, no wonder he got re elcted.Nazi germany as a NATION WAS ACTIVELY INVADING OTHER COUNTRIES ALREADY and commiting genocide.Iraq WAS NOT at the time and got its ass kicked when it tried to invade Kuwait. Big difference.You say killing civilians is not always a crime? It is only not a crime when a declaration of war , sanctioned by the United Nations, is declared.The Iraq invasion WAS NOT, and was therefor an ILLEGAL WAR. In fact , it wasnt even a war, it was an invasion, and therefor civilians are NOT permitted to be killed without being considered a crime. When bush is done , there WILL be people who will bring his ass before the courts.Mark my words. Its much harder to do now, as he is still in office. The prick will pay, youll see.At least you admit your head is in the sand, I respect your honesty.

ppg960
12-28-2006, 11:56 PM
Go Fuck your self you opinionated Prick. Your problem is you are anti USA. That Fucker was killing and torturing his own civillians. Is that not a crime??
He killed both son-inlaws. Not a crime??
Who in the Fuck has the power to take the US President to trial?? For what??
He has the UK, France, Germany and Canada on side. Sadam was worse than a Facist Dictator.
Pull your head out of your ass Fucktard.

Dr. Love
12-29-2006, 12:08 AM
We've been invaded by acronyms! Man the decoders!

LoungeMachine
12-29-2006, 12:40 AM
Go Fuck your self you opinionated Prick. Your problem is you are anti USA. That Fucker was killing and torturing his own civillians. Is that not a crime??
He killed both son-inlaws. Not a crime??
Who in the Fuck has the power to take the US President to trial?? For what??
He has the UK, France, Germany and Canada on side. Sadam was worse than a Facist Dictator.
Pull your head out of your ass Fucktard.

Look, I know you Canadians aren't the brightest bunch.....

But what's a FACIST?

And who's SADAM?

Learn to spell before blathering about that of which you are clueless.

Fucking illiterate.

knuckleboner
12-29-2006, 12:44 AM
You say killing civilians is not always a crime? It is only not a crime when a declaration of war , sanctioned by the United Nations, is declared.The Iraq invasion WAS NOT, and was therefor an ILLEGAL WAR. In fact , it wasnt even a war, it was an invasion, and therefor civilians are NOT permitted to be killed without being considered a crime.

wait...ONLY not a crime when the united nations sanctions a declaration of war? are you serious? so tell me then, why hasn't the united nations declared this action an illegal war? or at a minimum, why hasn't there been at least an attempt by the united nations to do so?

look, i understand. you don't like bush. great, you're definitely not alone. but that doesn't mean that every single thing he does is illegal. but when you start claiming things like that that, quite frankly, aren't true, you blunt any possible REAL criticisms of bush (of which there are many.)

When bush is done , there WILL be people who will bring his ass before the courts.Mark my words. Its much harder to do now, as he is still in office. The prick will pay, youll see.

and mark your words? fine. done deal. bush will not be brought up on war crimes charges. in fact, i guarantee, GUARANTEE that based on the existing public "evidence" there is ZERO CHANCE that any criminal charges are brought against bush, EVER. furthermore, while it's certainly a possibility, i think it's highly, highly unlikely that any additional evidence we may find in the future will change that.

but, if you insist that it's nonetheless a crime, that's fine. just point me in the direction of which specific law was broken.

ppg960
12-29-2006, 12:45 AM

But what's a FACIST?

And who's SADAM?

Learn to spell before blathering about that of which you are clueless.

Fucking illiterate.

Ouch, I'm really hurt.
Sorry teacher. And I thought you only had a PhD. in sucking cock!
Fuck-you Asshole.
How is that for spelling??
:fucku:

pflo
12-29-2006, 12:53 AM
PPG960, judging by your last few posts, youve really got cock on the mind. I know Winnipeg is a freezing shithole and you are probably a typical winnipegger-300 pound mustachioed sausage eating loser with a bowl cut who cant get laid, but really, now.

pflo
12-29-2006, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
This stupid fucker should stick to Canada. Don't bring me into it. Too late cunt face.:)

pflo
12-29-2006, 01:00 AM
I disagree. As a Founding memeber of the United Nations we have an obligation to support our Allies. The US was attacked, period.
Money? look at all the money we waste in Canada on gun regisration, native reserves, public health care, etc...
Perhaps the UN should be disolved? It's been around for 50 years and what have we accomplished with it?? FUCK YOU ARE STUPID!!! The people that attacked the US DIED FUCKWAD!! How many from IRAQ?? NONE!!! ALGERIA ,EGYPT AND SAUDIA ARABIA. Why dont they invade SAudi Arabia? Hijackers came from there, it isnt a democracy. Bin Ladens from there.Get em.IGNORANCE ABOUNDS, HENCE WE ARE ALL FUCKED!!

blonddgirl777
12-29-2006, 01:01 AM

Hey!
Don't put us all in that same basket! :mad:

Would you like me to compare you to those Bush worshipers? :eek:

pflo
12-29-2006, 01:02 AM
The US is not crazy with money and power??
If the CN tower was knocked down I think it's a fore gone conclusion the US would be there for us. We certainly could not do it on our own.
I understand your anti-war settiment and respect it as well. People like Sadam and Bin Laden can't be allowed to run all over the world killing who ever they like. That's Bullshit.
People of the Middle East need to be free to live like we do.
I do think we need to get this invasion over as soon as possible.:( Nor can bush, hes killed more than both those guys.

blonddgirl777
12-29-2006, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
... I was in Europe not too long ago and they HATE the United States there now...

I hate to say it but yes... a lot of people hate the U-S now... more than ever...
Not only in Europe... here too...

But, SINCE WE ARE NOT ALL THINKING THE SAME WAY, just like you guys aren't either, I (for exemple) personaly don't hate anyone just for being American! ;)

I will always love and trust all of my friends down there...

Nitro Express
12-29-2006, 02:38 AM
I hate to say it but yes... a lot of people hate the U-S now... more than ever...
Not only in Europe... here too...

But, SINCE WE ARE NOT ALL THINKING THE SAME WAY, just like you guys aren't either, I (for exemple) personaly don't hate anyone just for being American! ;)

I will always love and trust all of my friends down there...

The Western Europeans hate us but in Poland and the Czech Republic they are more forgiving. The Japanese are more forgiving.

What blows my mind is places like Utah that still welcome George W. Bush like he's a big hero. The conservative right in this country will vote the party line nomatter who is in office. That scares me more than anything. The last election showed there is hope.

But I've never seen foriegn relations between the US and other countries at a lower point. When the Canadians and the British hate us.

I'll be glad when the Bush fucked up nightmare is over. Hopefully, we will get some magical president that shoots sparks out his ass and castes a rainbow of good will like Santa Claus around the world. LOL!

LoungeMachine
12-29-2006, 10:01 AM
PPG960, judging by your last few posts, youve really got cock on the mind. I know Winnipeg is a freezing shithole and you are probably a typical winnipegger-300 pound mustachioed sausage eating loser with a bowl cut who cant get laid, but really, now.

:lol:

LoungeMachine
12-29-2006, 10:01 AM
Ouch, I'm really hurt.
Sorry teacher. And I thought you only had a PhD. in sucking cock!
Fuck-you Asshole.
How is that for spelling??
:fucku:

:D

You're too easy.....

Guitar Shark
12-29-2006, 10:44 AM
We've been invaded by acronyms! Man the decoders!

LMFAO...

ppg960
12-29-2006, 11:04 AM
I don't believe the Canadians hate the US at all. We have troops over there as well. I don't think anyone thought this would drag out as long as it has.

blonddgirl777
12-29-2006, 12:37 PM
I don't believe the Canadians hate the US at all. We have troops over there as well. I don't think anyone thought this would drag out as long as it has.

Well... think again!

Yes, "HATE" is a big word... it's more down the line of "disapointed of", "mad at", and "sick & tired would like to see it all end at once", with a "mind your own business" feeling...

Anyone who spread their imperilism in such anagressive ways would generate that anemosity... anywhere... it's just "normal"!

I keep on telling my fellow Kanucks:" The individuals are NOT bad people... they are victims of their own systems etc..."
But when they answer things like:"The system IS the people... as they are claiming high and loud, freedom and democratie..." there is nothing I can do to make them like those neighbors!

blonddgirl777
12-29-2006, 12:43 PM
B.T.W.;

Northern America is a continent...
Canada is a country, within that continent... same as Mexico.

WHY IN HELL WOULD PEOPLE OF ONE COUNTRY (WITHIN THAT CONTINENT) USE THE WORD "AMERICANS"
TO CALL THEMSELVES???

No offense but, I say; find your own name like "United-Staters" (if you really think those states are so united)...

And I didn't eaven have my cofee yet! :D

WACF
12-29-2006, 01:35 PM

I think a good amount of Canadians just hate US politics...not the people.

Being an asshole is not resticted to any nationality or border....it just seems the assholes are the most outspoken and remembered.

As far as troops overseas goes...anyone who would of thunk Afghanistan would of been a quick mission has not really followed these types of conflicts or this confict itself.
Afghanistan was never layed out as a quick mission.

We had troops in the former Yugoslovia with UNPORFOR and then KFOR for over 10 years...and we lost soldiers there too.
These missions take time.

blonddgirl777
12-29-2006, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by WACF
I think a good amount of Canadians just hate US politics...not the people...

Yes, hate politics...
And make fun of a lot of petty stuff!

Hardrock69
12-29-2006, 02:12 PM
Haha CNN is saying Saddamite may be only hours away from getting his neck stretched.

Why kill him humanely?

He needs to be hung upside-down by his toes in a public square in Baghdad so that the public can take turns beating him to death.l

WACF
12-29-2006, 02:28 PM

And make fun of a lot of petty stuff!

Yeah, well...it is just too easy!

blonddgirl777
12-29-2006, 02:45 PM
Yeah, well...it is just too easy!

Isn't it?
:lol:

blonddgirl777
12-29-2006, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
... He needs to be hung upside-down by his toes in a public square in Baghdad so that the public can take turns beating him to death.l

I'm sure a lot of people would like to get very creative too!

BottomLine65
12-29-2006, 03:35 PM
I have Saddam in my Dead Pool on rotten.com
Hang 'em High

Hardrock69
12-29-2006, 06:51 PM
DIE MUFFUKKER DIE!!!!
:mad:

They say now he will be KILLED around 9:30-10 PM EST.

I am going to have a drink and a smoke in honor of those who brought about his execution.

Whoever the hangman is ought to be given a large bonus.

Fuck that goddamnable fuck (Saddamite).

Now if we could only cause the death of that fucking asshole in North Korea.

Castro does not count...he is going to die real soon anyway, and is no threat to anyone.

It will be nice when he is gone also though.

Like I said in another thread.....it should be part of the job description that if you are a dictator, you should be required to die in a manner similar to the way you treated your subjects.

Mussolini got it good. So did that fucking cocksucker Ceacescu over in Romania in 1989.

Though Mussolini got hung up in the public square so the public could take turns bearting his sorry corpse.

All I ask for fuckheads like this is that he be buried in a common grave, so people can take turns shitting on it.

If the asshole who shot Dimebag Darrell two years ago had actually been buried, I surely would have driven to Cleveland just to crap on his fucking grave.

Evil people need to be remembered for the evil they have done, and remembered appropriately.

Fuck Saddamite.

LoungeMachine
12-29-2006, 07:34 PM
Your Sig is a waste of space and annoying at that. It takes ten times longer to scroll through a post.

Cut it down to something reasonable.:monekyl:

Or...

you can turn of sigs, fuckstump.

10 times longer?

Perhaps you need to upgrade that 386 you're running, big shot.

Since the is fact sigs only show up once per page, your whining about it just shows what a menstrual little twat you really are.

So fuck off.

Or stay the fuck out of this forum.

Your choice.

My sig stays.

FORD
12-29-2006, 08:39 PM
Nobody's going to miss Saddam, but I'm concerned on how the BCE plans to cash in on the chaos that this execution will cause.

It would have been better if Saddam were tried for ALL of his crimes, while at the same time US troops were removed from Iraq.

Dr. Love
12-29-2006, 08:59 PM
Man, the Canadians are all over this thread like drool on a retard's chin.

Their posts are about as inspired, too.

blonddgirl777
12-29-2006, 10:10 PM
Man, the Canadians are all over this thread like drool on a retard's chin.

Their posts are about as inspired, too.

This statement, coming from the same kind of guy who doesn't want to read "they" and "them"... when talking about other kinds of people! :rolleyes:

What, you don't like us to put the mirror in your face?

If you can't take "the Canadian's" opinions... then why don't you make a good American of yourself and...
eliminate us?
(Or better... change our posts, to suit YOU)...

Just 'cause YOU CAN! :o

PS. I think about you when masturbating.

Dr. Love
12-29-2006, 10:13 PM
Don't take it so personal, retard.

I was only kidding.

frets5150
12-29-2006, 10:17 PM
I'm looking into moving to Canada I know I know start passing the hat around blah blah blah.This cuntry makes me Fuckin sick FLAME ON!!!:gulp:

blonddgirl777
12-29-2006, 10:21 PM
I'm looking into moving to Canada I know I know start passing the hat around blah blah blah.This cuntry makes me Fuckin sick FLAME ON!!!:gulp:

The Canadians won't "flame on"... we don't get all upset for nothing and tend to wellcome everyone
(as we generaly try not to maintain enemies)...

Wellcome!

(Suggestion; chose Vancouver or the west coast, if you can afford it)!

blonddgirl777
12-29-2006, 10:27 PM
I'm looking into moving to Canada... This cuntry makes me Fuckin sick...

But don't let all that's going on discourage you...

I would love to be able to move where you are at the moment; either Manhatan (or nearby) or the San-Francisco Bay Area...
I am confident that things will change... soon, I hope!

frets5150
12-29-2006, 10:28 PM
Breaking News... Saddam Hussein is dead.You thought there was war before you aint seen nothing yet .Let the games begin.

frets5150
12-29-2006, 10:30 PM
The Canadians won't "flame on"... we don't get all upset for nothing and tend to wellcome everyone
(as we generaly try not to maintain enemies)...

Wellcome!

(Suggestion; chose Vancouver or the west coast, if you can afford it)!

Will you be there to welcome me? ;)

blonddgirl777
12-29-2006, 10:30 PM
Breaking News... Saddam Hussein is dead...

:bananna: :gulp:

Guitar Shark
12-29-2006, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777/Dr. Love
If you can't take "the Canadian's" opinions... then why don't you make a good American of yourself and...
eliminate us?
(Or better... change our posts, to suit YOU)...

Just 'cause YOU CAN! :o

PS. I think about you when masturbating.

LMFAO... classic.

I wish this airhead would just go away.

blonddgirl777
12-29-2006, 10:33 PM
Will you be there to welcome me? ;)

Probably not but there will be a nice (female, if you're lucky) oficer that will give you all the papers you need and faster than you can say "thank you"!
Also... if you're really lucky... SHE will do a full body search... :D

frets5150
12-29-2006, 10:37 PM
Probably not but there will be a nice (female, if you're lucky) oficer that will give you all the papers you need and faster than you can say "thank you"!
Also... if you're really lucky... SHE will do a full body search... :D

Probably not :mad:

Will she frisk me to check my PACKAGE for Explosives? :D

blonddgirl777
12-29-2006, 10:40 PM
Probably not :mad:

Will she frisk me to check my PACKAGE for Explosives? :D

Depends...
If by one look at it, she is suspicious... she just might! :eek:

blonddgirl777
12-29-2006, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Hate
... PS. I think about you when masturbating.

How predictable... just like an American movie (with a governor in it)!
L.M.F.A.O.

Don't take your wishs for a reality... :rolleyes:

blonddgirl777
12-29-2006, 10:48 PM
Don't take it so personal, retard.

I was only kidding.

Hey, you cock sucker...
(Just kidding)

Don't call me a retard!

Nickdfresh
12-29-2006, 10:51 PM
Why do you all hate bush now? More than half you fuckers voted for him...TWICE! ... \

Actually, less than 50% of the population voted for him "TWICE." And Al Gore won the popular vote in 2000, if not the election...

FORD
12-29-2006, 10:55 PM
Truth be told, less than 20% of eligible voters voted for Chimpy.

And that's not even accounting for Diebold or other methods of massive fraud.

blonddgirl777
12-29-2006, 11:03 PM
Nickdfresh, FORD,

In your opinion, what could possibly be done BY THE CITIZENS to prevent (or solve) that problem of stolen elections... next time?

Nickdfresh
12-29-2006, 11:17 PM
Getting rid of the electoral system and instating direct (actual) democracy would help. Also enacting stricter campaign finance reform laws would help...

FORD
12-29-2006, 11:45 PM
Breaking up media conglomerates and reinstating the "Fairness Doctrine" which was abolished during the Reagan administration and allowed the rise of right wing radio and eventually TV networks that no longer were required to air equal time on the issues.

pflo
12-29-2006, 11:51 PM
I'm looking into moving to Canada I know I know start passing the hat around blah blah blah.This cuntry makes me Fuckin sick FLAME ON!!!:gulp: Canadas not all that great either, we have a pinhead at the controls now too, although he cant really do shit.The taxes up here are nuts,the weather sucks half the year (although in Vancouver its OK),we are obsessed with the US and what it does and we basically live of supplying the US with raw materials. What happened to the states? Not even ten years ago I would have moved there in a second. You guys have more history, culture, basically lead in every way, but the "war on ........" mentality to everything is starting to bite you in the ass . 9/11 was a tragedy (some Canadians were also killed), but as much as John Kerry was somewhat of a dolt, he was right- stopping subversive attacks like that is a law enforcement issue. You cant have a war with an ideology! These islamic fascist fuckheads are glad to die for the cause, so bombing their whole town along with civilians deters NOTHING. Bush has put your counrty in the shitter, but I do hope it turns around. After all America made a genius like Diamond Dave and Van Halen. Cant say Canada has produced anything as cool.

frets5150
12-30-2006, 12:53 AM
Iraqi Government Executes Former Dictator
By CHRISTOPHER TORCHIA and QASSIM ABDUL-ZAHRA
BAGHDAD, Iraq (Dec. 30) - Saddam Hussein , the dictator who ruled Iraq with a remorseless brutality for a quarter-century and was driven from power by a U.S.-led war that left his country in shambles, was taken to the gallows and executed Saturday, ABC News reported.It was a grim end for the 69-year-old leader. Despite his ouster, Washington, its allies and the new Iraqi leaders remain mired in a fight to quell a stubborn insurgency by Saddam loyalists and a vicious sectarian conflict.

Saddam's half-brother Barzan Ibrahim and Awad Hamed al-Bandar, the former chief justice of the Revolutionary Court were hanged, state-run Iraqiya television said. "Criminal Saddam was hanged to death and the execution started with criminal Saddam then Barzan then Awad al-Bandar," it said.

Mariam al-Rayes, a legal expert and a former member of the Shiite bloc in parliament, told Iraqiya television that the execution "was filmed and God willing it will be shown. There was one camera present, and a doctor was also present there."

Al-Rayes, an ally of Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, did not attend the execution. She said Al-Maliki did not attend but was represented by an aide.

The station earlier was airing national songs after the first announcement and had a tag on the screen that read "Saddam's execution marks the end of a dark period of Iraq's history."

U.S. President George W. Bush , in a statement late Friday, called Saddam's execution "the kind of justice he denied the victims of his brutal regime."

The execution came 56 days after a court convicted Saddam and sentenced him to death for his role in the killings of 148 Shiite Muslims from a town where assassins tried to kill the dictator in 1982. Iraq's highest court rejected Saddam's appeal Monday and ordered him executed within 30 days.

A U.S. judge on Friday refused to stop Saddam's execution, rejecting a last-minute court challenge.

Al-Maliki had rejected calls that Saddam be spared, telling families of people killed during the dictator's rule that would be an insult to the victims.

"Our respect for human rights requires us to execute him, and there will be no review or delay in carrying out the sentence," al-Maliki's office quoted him as saying during a meeting with relatives before the hanging.

The execution was carried out around the start of Eid al-Adha, the Islamic world's largest holiday, which marks the end of the Muslim pilgrimage to Mecca, the hajj. Many Muslims celebrate by sacrificing animals, usually sheep.

Sunnis and Shiites throughout the world began observing the four-day holiday at dawn Saturday, but Iraq's Shiite community - the country's majority - was due to start celebrating on Sunday.

The hanging of Saddam, who was ruthless in ordering executions of his opponents, will keep other Iraqis from pursuing justice against the ousted leader.

At his death, he was in the midst of a second trial, charged with genocide and other crimes for a 1987-88 military crackdown that killed an estimated 180,000 Kurds in northern Iraq. Experts said the trial of his co-defendants was likely to continue despite his execution.

Many people in Iraq's Shiite majority were eager to see the execution of a man whose Sunni Arab-dominated regime oppressed them and Kurds.

Before the hanging, a mosque preacher in the Shiite holy city of Najaf on Friday called Saddam's execution "God's gift to Iraqis."

"Oh, God, you know what Saddam has done! He killed millions of Iraqis in prisons, in wars with neighboring countries and he is responsible for mass graves. Oh God, we ask you to take revenge on Saddam," said Sheik Sadralddin al-Qubanji, a member of the Supreme Council for the Islamic Revolution in Iraq.

On Thursday, two half brothers visited Saddam in his cell, a member of the former dictator's defense team, Badee Izzat Aref, told The Associated Press by telephone from the United Arab Emirates. He said the former dictator handed them his personal belongings.

A senior official at the Iraqi defense ministry said Saddam gave his will to one of his half brothers. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to the media.

In a farewell message to Iraqis posted Wednesday on the Internet, Saddam said he was giving his life for his country as part of the struggle against the U.S. "Here, I offer my soul to God as a sacrifice, and if he wants, he will send it to heaven with the martyrs," he said.

One of Saddam's lawyers, Issam Ghazzawi, said the letter was written by Saddam on Nov. 5, the day he was convicted by an Iraqi tribunal in the Dujail killings.

The message called on Iraqis to put aside the sectarian hatred that has bloodied their nation for a year and voiced support for the Sunni Arab-dominated insurgency against U.S.-led forces, saying: "Long live jihad and the mujahedeen."

Saddam urged Iraqis to rely on God's help in fighting "against the unjust nations" that ousted his regime.

Najeeb al-Nauimi, a member of Saddam's legal team, said U.S. authorities maintained physical custody of Saddam until the execution to prevent him being humiliated publicly or his corpse being mutilated, as has happened to previous Iraqi leaders deposed by force. He said they didn't want anything to happen to further inflame Sunni Arabs.

"This is the end of an era in Iraq," al-Nauimi said from Doha, Qatar. "The Baath regime ruled for 35 years. Saddam was vice president or president of Iraq during those years. For Iraqis, he will be very well remembered. Like a martyr, he died for the sake of his country."

Iraq's death penalty was suspended by the U.S. military after it toppled Saddam in 2003, but the new Iraqi government reinstated it two years later, saying executions would deter criminals.

Saddam's own regime used executions and extrajudicial killings as a tool of political repression, both to eliminate real or suspected political opponents and to maintain a reign of terror.

In the months after he seized power on July 16, 1979, he had hundreds of members of his own party and army officers slain. In 1996, he ordered the slaying of two sons-in-law who had defected to Jordan but returned to Baghdad after receiving guarantees of safety.

Saddam built Iraq into a one of the Arab world's most modern societies, but then plunged the country into an eight-year war with neighboring Iran that killed hundreds of thousands of people on both sides and wrecked Iraq's economy.

During that war, as part of the wider campaign against Kurds, the Iraqi military used chemical weapons against the Kurdish town of Halabja in northern Iraq, killing an estimated 5,000 civilians.

The economic troubles from the Iran war led Saddam to invade Kuwait in the summer of 1990, seeking to grab its oil wealth, but a U.S.-led coalition inflicted a stinging defeat on the Iraq army and freed the Kuwaitis.

U.N. sanctions imposed over the Kuwait invasion remained in place when Saddam failed to cooperate fully in international efforts to ensure his programs for creating weapons of mass destruction had been dismantled. Iraqis, once among the region's most prosperous, were impoverished.

The final blow came when U.S.-led troops invaded in March 2003. Saddam's regime fell quickly, but political, sectarian and criminal violence have created chaos that has undermined efforts to rebuild Iraq's ruined economy.

While he wielded a heavy hand to maintain control, Saddam also sought to win public support with a personality cult that pervaded Iraqi society. Thousands of portraits, posters, statues and murals were erected in his honor all over Iraq. His face could be seen on the sides of office buildings, schools, airports and shops and on Iraq's currency.

Copyright 2006 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. All active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
2006-12-29 14:09:37

Happy now Chimp?Oooh I feel so much safer now. :rolleyes:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/FRETS5150/CopyofUntitledjlhjg.jpg

ppg960
12-30-2006, 12:54 AM
Or...

you can turn of sigs, fuckstump.

10 times longer?

Perhaps you need to upgrade that 386 you're running, big shot.

Since the is fact sigs only show up once per page, your whining about it just shows what a menstrual little twat you really are.

So fuck off.

Or stay the fuck out of this forum.

Your choice.

My sig stays.

Go Fuck yourself Asshole.
Listen lounge bitch, I don't give a Fuck what you think.
You are a complete retard. You must like what I'm saying, you can't stop quoting me.
Fuck-OFF and Drop Dead.

frets5150
12-30-2006, 12:57 AM

U.S. President George W. Bush , in a statement late Friday, called Saddam's execution "the kind of justice he denied the victims of his brutal regime."

Payback is a bitch MotherFucker :o

ppg960
12-30-2006, 01:06 AM

Fucking Rights.
I only wished they would have slowly killed that Son of a Bitch.

ppg960
12-30-2006, 01:23 AM
You're problem is that your anti-Bush. Fine go that way.
If the next President doesn't pull out of Iraq? Then what??

LM, your a Fucking Baby. When someone here doesn't agree with you or rebuts what you claim, you go into attack mode. Grow up. Your how old?? 44??
Try acting it..

frets5150
12-30-2006, 01:54 AM
Fucking Rights.
I only wished they would have slowly killed that Son of a Bitch.

BigBadBrian
12-30-2006, 06:40 AM

Congratulations!!!

I hereby appoint you as "The Stupid Ass of the Day."

Well done!!!

BigBadBrian
12-30-2006, 06:42 AM

Statement forwarded to the US Secret Service.

The black helicopters are watching you.

BigBadBrian
12-30-2006, 06:46 AM
Nickdfresh, FORD,

In your opinion, what could possibly be done BY THE CITIZENS to prevent (or solve) that problem of stolen elections... next time?

Blondie, you're sadly mistaken if you think ANY election here was stolen.

Bush beat Kerry by close to 4 million votes. He beat algore by taking the majority of the votes in the Electoral College....all fair and square.

You should brush up on US election law before making such statements. Good Day. :)

Nickdfresh
12-30-2006, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Why would the US Secret Service give a shit about Saddam?

Apparently no one wanted to "take a (noose)" for him...

LoungeMachine
12-30-2006, 07:25 AM
You're problem is that your anti-Bush. Fine go that way.
If the next President doesn't pull out of Iraq? Then what??

LM, your a Fucking Baby. When someone here doesn't agree with you or rebuts what you claim, you go into attack mode. Grow up. Your how old?? 44??
Try acting it..

I just prefer debating people who are bright enough to know the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE.

And since you fucked up twice in one post, don't cry it's a typo.

You're just stupid. And there's no excuse for that.

Fucking ignorant troll.

blonddgirl777
12-30-2006, 07:43 AM
Canadas not all that great either, ...
You guys have more history, culture, basically lead in every way,
... After all America made a genius like Diamond Dave and Van Halen. Cant say Canada has produced anything as cool.

You've got that right!
Except for the "culture and history" thing... ;)

blonddgirl777
12-30-2006, 07:50 AM
Blondie, you're sadly mistaken if you think ANY election here was stolen...

True, I don't spend my entire days enquiring about the U-S politics (we have enough to worry about, right here)...
But every single soul I know, that lives in the U-S is unanimous on the elections and the Republican's agressive ways to manipulate and eliminate EVERYTHING that comes along their way...
There are enough facts out there... we can all see that...

Sorry B.B., but I think YOU are trying to sadly mistaking me!

Switch84
12-30-2006, 08:18 AM
True, I don't spend my entire days enquiring about the U-S politics (we have enough to worry about, right here)...
But every single soul I know, that lives in the U-S is unanimous on the elections and the Republican's agressive ways to manipulate and eliminate EVERYTHING that comes along their way...
There are enough facts out there... we can all see that...

Sorry B.B., but I think YOU are trying to sadly mistaking me!

:eek: So, instead of reading up on how our electoral college actually works, you take the second hand hearsay of some disgruntled Americans as gospel?

Hussein's dead; good riddance to bad rubbish.

frets5150
12-30-2006, 08:18 AM
Congratulations!!!

I hereby appoint you as "The Stupid Ass of the Day."

Well done!!!

FUCK YOU!!! :mad:

frets5150
12-30-2006, 08:29 AM

You Fuckin Douche mouth
Thats not threating Bush... I say it again I wish Bush is tried for war crimes and hung just like Saddam. It is not a crime to wish and it is not a crime to express yourself. So go Piss up a rope. :mad:

WACF
12-30-2006, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Getting rid of the electoral system and instating direct (actual) democracy would help. Also enacting stricter campaign finance reform laws would help...

Your voting system is one that is hard to grasp at first...how did you end up with the system you have?

Has it always been that way?

Our way has it's faults too...the government will always be decided by the East...but we at least can vote in our MPs.

VanHalener
12-30-2006, 10:28 AM
He's dead. F*#@K him. This thread should end just like that piece of garbage.

Hail to the hang man!

WACF
12-30-2006, 10:29 AM
Canadas not all that great either, we have a pinhead at the controls now too, although he cant really do shit.The taxes up here are nuts,the weather sucks half the year (although in Vancouver its OK),we are obsessed with the US and what it does and we basically live of supplying the US with raw materials. What happened to the states? Not even ten years ago I would have moved there in a second. You guys have more history, culture, basically lead in every way, but the "war on ........" mentality to everything is starting to bite you in the ass . 9/11 was a tragedy (some Canadians were also killed), but as much as John Kerry was somewhat of a dolt, he was right- stopping subversive attacks like that is a law enforcement issue. You cant have a war with an ideology! These islamic fascist fuckheads are glad to die for the cause, so bombing their whole town along with civilians deters NOTHING. Bush has put your counrty in the shitter, but I do hope it turns around. After all America made a genius like Diamond Dave and Van Halen. Cant say Canada has produced anything as cool.

That pinhead has actually proven be very effective.

The nice thing about a minority government is that with the NDP pushing small issues and the Conservatives needing their support we are getting alot of things the Liberals promised but never delivered.

For example...money for the homeless...

With the return of Jean Cretien as Dion's advisor we are now going to see a return to the corruption that caused Martin to lose the last election for the Liberals....I hope they lose again next election.

VanHalener
12-30-2006, 10:34 AM
ALL HAIL THE HANGMAN!

I wish I could have killed you myself you piece of shit!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kR5oLl2t4U4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kR5oLl2t4U4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

WACF
12-30-2006, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Breaking up media conglomerates and reinstating the "Fairness Doctrine" which was abolished during the Reagan administration and allowed the rise of right wing radio and eventually TV networks that no longer were required to air equal time on the issues.

You will always have media bias.

Here the CBC got busted twice for making up anti Harper stories...the ombudsman had to issue an apology to the public.

Our CTV has it's moment too...leaving out important parts of stories that change the angle.

The best thing we have is CPAC...you can watch the actual parliment and question period(this is what your government is missing...the ability to stand up and directly ask a question and expect an answer)...the political shows on CPAC are good too.

Believe me...you watch the actual conversations in parliment then watch what the news networks pass off and it is disgusting.

It is no wonder the average person does not have an accurate view of what is going on in politics.

WACF
12-30-2006, 10:36 AM
Go Hangman.....

just helping ya out there.

VanHalener
12-30-2006, 10:40 AM
Hail to the Hangman! end this thread now!

frets5150
12-30-2006, 10:55 AM

frets5150
12-30-2006, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by vanhalener
He's dead. F*#@K him. This thread should end just like that piece of garbage.

Hail to the hang man!

Just a note you can say Fuck on this site. ;)

Guitar Shark
12-30-2006, 11:12 AM
So who's got the video of the actual hanging???

LoungeMachine
12-30-2006, 11:14 AM
Frets had it but deleted it.

It wouldn't embed,

I'm sure it'll be on Al Jazeera within a few hours, counselor.

I'll bring the popcorn.

*will you be getting back the remainder of your retainer, now? ;)

WACF
12-30-2006, 11:15 AM
Here is a picture to hold you over....

http://www.nationalnewswatch.com/images/stories/articles/saddamhangs.jpg

LoungeMachine
12-30-2006, 11:16 AM
Let the Photoshops begin!

WACF
12-30-2006, 11:16 AM
You know....whoever thought of taking all those black masks over to the middle east must be a very rich man....

Guitar Shark
12-30-2006, 11:17 AM
Thanks dudes... there's a video at CNN, but it stops right after they place the noose over his head. I want to see and hear the snap!!

LoungeMachine
12-30-2006, 11:17 AM
You know....whoever thought of taking all those black masks over to the middle east must be a very rich man....

LMAO

Official Halliburton issue....

$3k each.

WACF
12-30-2006, 11:25 AM
I wonder if they give deals if you buy by the case...

frets5150
12-30-2006, 11:38 AM
Frets had it but deleted it.

It wouldn't embed,

I'm sure it'll be on Al Jazeera within a few hours, counselor.

I'll bring the popcorn.

*will you be getting back the remainder of your retainer, now? ;)

As soon as I put it up they removed it ;)

LoungeMachine
12-30-2006, 11:42 AM
I wonder if they give deals if you buy by the case...

It's Halliburton bro...

The price goes UP the more you need.

But they'll build you a Pizza Hut if you buy by the gross :D

blonddgirl777
12-30-2006, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Switch84
:eek: So, instead of reading up on how our electoral college actually works, you take the second hand hearsay of some disgruntled Americans as gospel?...

Like the medias are not all about second (third and fourth) hand hearsays and manuputaled facts???
Wake up! and smell your cofee, as you listen to your C.N.N...

"Disgruntled Americans"...
Speak for yourself!

I asked for OPINIONS if YOU can read up... :rolleyes:

And yes, I take the citizen's opinions and life experiences more importantly than Gospel... 'cause it is!

Nickdfresh
12-30-2006, 01:36 PM
Your voting system is one that is hard to grasp at first...how did you end up with the system you have?

Has it always been that way?

The Founding Fathers didn't trust the rabble enough to allow direct elections, and they also wanted to protect the notion of "states' rights" as a balance to the Federal gov't. And thus we have the Electoral System, which has an entire state go one way or another insted of counting the actual votes. Granted, this has reflected the popular vote in all but two elections. But the last one in which it didn't was shown to be one of the more important elections in history for obvious reasons...
http://www.bartcop.com/pres-chimp.jpg

Our way has it's faults too...the government will always be decided by the East...but we at least can vote in our MPs.

Unfortunately, it's the south here. But, in the long run, the south is becoming less "red," and more purple such as is the case in Virginia, where Democratic Sen. Jim Webb will be the first since the "Dixiecrats" defected to the Republicans...

ppg960
12-30-2006, 03:06 PM
Christ, now that I see that picture of the chip, it really does look like him.

HAHAHA.

blonddgirl777
12-30-2006, 08:40 PM
Christ, now that I see that picture of the chip, it really does look like him.

HAHAHA.

What, you JUST noticed?
L.O.L.

Well... I noticed that a while ago... when he apeared on the first page of the MTL "La Presse"
(when he wan the first elections)...

Then, we started hearing people calling him a monkey...

I got so frustrated!
I love the chimpanzees... they are a smart animal and I find them cute and funny...
I'd love to own one as a pet.

All the opposite of that beady eyed earth worm call the president!

Julius
12-30-2006, 11:05 PM
Here's a cellphone camera video of the execution.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7532034279766935521

Julius
12-30-2006, 11:13 PM
My bad... Nickdfresh posted this link in another thread yesterday.

Sorry about that. :o

ppg960
12-31-2006, 10:46 AM
He does look like a chimp. Now I see why Ford always calls him "Chimpy"!!
Saddam showed no emotion at all while being prepared. Just goes to show you how cold he really is.

Lqskdiver
12-31-2006, 01:24 PM
<object width="400" height="327"><param name="movie" value="http://content3.porkolt.com/miniplayer/player.swf?parameters=http://datas3.porkolt.com/datas/12535"></param><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://content3.porkolt.com/miniplayer/player.swf?parameters=http://datas3.porkolt.com/datas/12535" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="400" height="327"></embed></object>

Lqskdiver
12-31-2006, 01:25 PM
<object width="400" height="327"><param name="movie" value="http://content3.porkolt.com/miniplayer/player.swf?parameters=http://datas3.porkolt.com/datas/12536"></param><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://content3.porkolt.com/miniplayer/player.swf?parameters=http://datas3.porkolt.com/datas/12536" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="400" height="327"></embed></object>

Nickdfresh
12-31-2006, 01:45 PM
The above links were already posted previously in this thread, and it's already hard for me to load...

BTW, there seems to be a conspiracy movement afoot saying that Saddam is alive and his death was faked.

FORD
12-31-2006, 01:55 PM
The above links were already posted previously in this thread, and it's already hard for me to load...

BTW, there seems to be a conspiracy movement afoot saying that Saddam is alive and his death was faked.

Well, why not a joke execution to follow the fake trial?

That guy's probably dead enough, but I've had doubts that he was the real Saddam ever since they conveniently "found" him in the spider hole. I never thought this fucker looked that much like the real Hussein anyway.

Guitar Shark
12-31-2006, 02:23 PM
LMAO!

LoungeMachine
12-31-2006, 02:34 PM
Anyone notice we never actually GOT TO SEE THE BODY of Gerald Ford?

I think he's alive and in seclusion with Dick Cheney.

There are already James Brown sightings popping up on Drudge.

pflo
12-31-2006, 04:24 PM
That pinhead has actually proven be very effective.

The nice thing about a minority government is that with the NDP pushing small issues and the Conservatives needing their support we are getting alot of things the Liberals promised but never delivered.

For example...money for the homeless...

With the return of Jean Cretien as Dion's advisor we are now going to see a return to the corruption that caused Martin to lose the last election for the Liberals....I hope they lose again next election. Bullshit. They are as corrupt as anyone. Give it time, they havent been in long enough. Remember income trust? That was only last month. money for homeless, yeah right.Come to vancouver and see for yourself.

WACF
12-31-2006, 04:42 PM
Bullshit. They are as corrupt as anyone. Give it time, they havent been in long enough. Remember income trust? That was only last month. money for homeless, yeah right.Come to vancouver and see for yourself.

They have not been in long enough but you condem them already...I smell bias.

Yes I remember Income Trust...what is wrong with that?
Big corporations must pay their fair share...funny it took a right wing government to claim that the Canadian tax payer should not take on the heavy lifting when big business is hidding behind tax shelters.

Income splitting...much needed tax relief for seniors...and rumoured to come to all next budget...would definity help single income families.

The money for the homeless was just announced a week or two ago...there is no magic wand approach here.
The Liberals talked about it alot for a few years but never passed it through parliment...
The bulk of the money will be funneled through the Salvation Army...which does about 90 percent of caring for the homeless.

As time goes by we will see what direction they go...but after what the Fiberals did...and with the return of Jean in Dion's corner I see more of the old corruption in their corner.

Pick your poison...right now mine is Tory Blue.

LoungeMachine
12-31-2006, 04:51 PM
All this Canadian on Canadian action these last few weeks.

:confused:

knuckleboner
12-31-2006, 04:58 PM
Virginia, where Democratic Sen. Jim Webb will be the first since the "Dixiecrats" defected to the Republicans...

the first what? chuck robb (D-VA) was in the senate from 1988 until allen beat him in 2000...

Nickdfresh
12-31-2006, 05:02 PM
Ha! I should know that too. I was stationed there at that time!! :D

WACF
12-31-2006, 05:25 PM
All this Canadian on Canadian action these last few weeks.

:confused:

It's cold outside...

Dr. Love
12-31-2006, 07:05 PM
How predictable... just like an American movie (with a governor in it)!
L.M.F.A.O.

Don't take your wishs for a reality... :rolleyes:

Hey, you cock sucker...
(Just kidding)

Don't call me a retard!

http://health.binghamton.edu/assets/kleenex.gif

If I'd known I was going to make you cry, I'd've offered you one of these with my previous posts.

Please, though, feel free to keep posting here. I find it cute when a woman has an opinion.

Dr. Love
12-31-2006, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
LMFAO... classic.

I wish this airhead would just go away.

She's WAAAAAY too easy to bait.

But to be fair I do enjoy her Engrish.

Nickdfresh
12-31-2006, 08:01 PM
She's WAAAAAY too easy to bait.

But to be fair I do enjoy her Engrish.

You'd enjoy her tits too. Her face is a tad homely, but she has a nice tight little package. Sadly, she removed her bikini pics from the pic forum Army ladies thread...

ppg960
12-31-2006, 09:40 PM
http://health.binghamton.edu/assets/kleenex.gif

If I'd known I was going to make you cry, I'd've offered you one of these with my previous posts.

Please, though, feel free to keep posting here. I find it cute when a woman has an opinion.

Holy Christ, now you've done it.
I can feel the French can of Whoop-ass being opened.:D

Dr. Love
12-31-2006, 10:57 PM
Holy Christ, now you've done it.
I can feel the French can of Whoop-ass being opened.:D

By that, I assume you mean French can of crying and complaining in the feedback forum?

ppg960
12-31-2006, 11:42 PM
By that, I assume you mean French can of crying and complaining in the feedback forum?

Sure, if that's what you call it!
I'm just refering to a certain Blonde Girl that posts here from time to time.:D

Lqskdiver
01-01-2007, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Well, why not a joke execution to follow the fake trial?

That guy's probably dead enough, but I've had doubts that he was the real Saddam ever since they conveniently "found" him in the spider hole. I never thought this fucker looked that much like the real Hussein anyway.

BAM! And there's the wacky "conspirathist" that I know. It wouldn't be historical nor accurate unless it's filed with the lunar moon landing and the grassy knoll.

blonddgirl777
01-01-2007, 03:31 AM

Well... if you thought I would just LET you fuck with me?
B.T.W., thanks for correcting your "mistake" in there... that was too nice... you really shouldn't have!

You can call me anything you want (your opinions don't mean shit) but don't go changing my posts as the coward little bitch that you are!

And make sure you keep those best friends of yours (the Kleenex) close by...
They come handy for horny losers like you!

blonddgirl777
01-01-2007, 03:41 AM
[B... I find it cute when a woman has an opinion. [/B]

No you don't...

You must really be the king of wank!

ppg960
01-01-2007, 10:32 AM
She's Back!!
As always with words of wisdom for all to be had.
What did you do for New Years??

WACF
01-01-2007, 11:19 AM
She is right though...changing someone's post is not playing on a level playing field.

Blonddgirl has her views and she sticks with them...you gotta respect that.

LoungeMachine
01-01-2007, 11:38 AM
She is right though...changing someone's post is not playing on a level playing field.

Blonddgirl has her views and she sticks with them...you gotta respect that.

There is no level playing field here.

No Santa or Easter Bunny either.

You get what you give here.

You only become a target when you make yourself one in here.

She IS entitled to her views. And once you hit the "submit" button, your views are subject to review, ridicule, and revision.

For what it's worth, we don't mock and ridicule ALL Canucks in here.........

WACF is almost borderline somewhat normal ;)

blonddgirl777
01-01-2007, 12:32 PM
Haaaa.... W.T.F... :o

Happy new year, in the front line! :guzzle:

Nickdfresh
01-01-2007, 12:51 PM
[B]She is right though...changing someone's post is not playing on a level playing field...

I believe she asked/dared him too, then bitched incessantly about it as if she's some martyr...

blonddgirl777
01-01-2007, 12:56 PM
I believe she asked/dared him too, then bitched incessantly about it as if she's some martyr...

You're right... I did! ;)
It was an easy and predictable one... whatelse could he do (or say)?

"Martyr"?...
Nha... Just want to play fair... but I read it's impossible in here!

Whatever...

VanHalener
01-01-2007, 01:00 PM
The Butcher of Bagdad is dead!

Someone kill this thread, please.

LoungeMachine
01-01-2007, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by vanhalener
The Butcher of Bagdad is dead!

Someone kill this thread, please.

Okay.

Ask and ye shall receive.

I'm in a generous mood.

CLOSED.

Dr. Love
01-01-2007, 01:28 PM
Right. If you can't take a joke and want to act like a dried up 40-year old bitch, that's fine with me. If you can't take having your face slammed into the pavement when you act like one, don't post in this forum.

But please, don't stop on my account. I rather enjoy your Engrish, and I rather enjoy winding someone up and watching them play the victim when they get exactly what they asked for, and then get upset when they get exactly what they deserve.

LoungeMachine
01-01-2007, 04:43 PM
Right. If you can't take a joke and want to act like a dried up 40-year old bitch, that's fine with me. If you can't take having your face slammed into the pavement when you act like one, don't post in this forum.

But please, don't stop on my account. I rather enjoy your Engrish, and I rather enjoy winding someone up and watching them play the victim when they get exactly what they asked for, and then get upset when they get exactly what they deserve.

Oh shit.....:D

Okay, we're back open again :D :D :D

knuckleboner
01-02-2007, 10:56 AM
Ha! I should know that too. I was stationed there at that time!! :D

eh...robb wasn't actually that memorable...;)

frets5150
01-04-2007, 07:36 AM
Saddam Hussein to Hang out with Paris, Lindsay ?