PDA

View Full Version : What'd ya get for Christmas? Anything worth mentioning?

rustoffa
12-28-2006, 11:30 PM
Lets see.....I got a Civil War battle set, an electric razor, a new FLUKE meter, a couple of records, a motorcycle tire, some books.....and alot of crap.

Two of the books fall into the crap cuntegory.

Enough about me, let's hear about you!

What'd ya get?
:confused:

Coyote
12-29-2006, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
What'd ya get?

Money.

DrMaddVibe
12-29-2006, 09:10 AM
A PS3

Breitling Chronomat

A whole bunch of music (see thread in House of Music)

A couple of shirts

a bottle of brandy.

Ozzy Fudd
12-29-2006, 11:13 AM
Me....nothing

Wife..nothing. her rules not mine

Kids....SHIT LOAD of stuff X-box360, paint ball gun, ipods, Games, money lotsa dat shit, Nintendo Wii, an more shit i cant recall right now lol

Douglas T.
12-29-2006, 11:29 AM
Got us one of them there 27" HD/LCD flat wide screen TV deals with a built in DVD! Pink Floyd and CRUE DVD's! Halston 7-14 cologne!
The grandkids made out with their own hampsters and cages, an idea spawned by Warf, and each had a mountain of toys and gadgets!
Hope everyone had a pleasant Christmas!

BottomLine65
12-29-2006, 11:32 AM
Raiders/Jets tickets, Oakland Raiders Monopoly Board Game, 2) 1/5 of Ketle One Vodka, 1/5 Captain Morgan, socks, bedding and a hangover.
Daughter received, well, you name it.
Happy New Year....

SparkieD
12-29-2006, 11:43 AM
Tiki got me a new gold necklace, a new Maiden tee(You think he'd get tired of seeing me in them,) more threads and a gold and diamond toe ring. Also got a Movado watch.

Sparkie, Jr. got enough stuff for us to need a larger house. We tried like hell to find that damn Wii, but our efforts were futile. We had to promise it to her after Christmas. She got Roboreptile. Tiki and I had a great time with that one while we were playing Santa. It's cool as hell.

A speeding ticket on Christmas Eve:(

Oh, I can't forget the phone call I got from Blaze Bayley:D

The_KiD
12-29-2006, 11:46 AM
My wife got me the best toy this year.. It is called a Squeezebox and it joins your wireless 802.11g Network and allows you to stream you computer music collection to your stereo. The cool thing about it is it has analog and digital outputs.. This thing totally sounds better than my Apple Airport Express I was using..

It also allows you to import playlists from iTunes as the GUI is open source.. If you have not seen one of these you can click on the link below.. This thing is a must for any music lover who has a collection of MP3's MP4's Etc..

Cheers,

KiD

http://www.slimdevices.com/pi_squeezebox.html

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k282/s4pilot/main.jpg

indeedido
12-29-2006, 11:51 AM
I got Strep Throat for Xmas. Just getting over it today. That is some strong stuff, took me down for over a week. I thought it wAS the flu, so I let it go for 4 days. Then when it didn't go away, to the Dr. I went. It had a deep hold on me

flappo
12-29-2006, 12:21 PM
i dunno aboot me

but look at james brown

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/flappo/baggy.jpg

DrMaddVibe
12-29-2006, 12:27 PM
Damn Flappo!!!

That's room tempature COLD!

Hardrock69
12-30-2006, 01:27 PM
I got a picture of Ben Franklin with some zeros on it, a couple of towels, a tin of home-baked cookies (which were gone several days after haha), some blank DVDs, and the entire first season of Star Trek: TOS on DVD.

Other than that, I gues I consider 10 days off from work WITH pay to be a nice present.

I have been enjoying it much. Sleeping till noon every day. Staying up late every night.

Woohoo!!!

Last_Child
12-30-2006, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Coyote
Money.

And Money.

I used some on CD's and Concert's, and I'll start saving for a new guitar.
Telecaster :cool:

kentuckyklira
12-30-2006, 06:27 PM
http://www.aldi-sued.de/de/media/offers/kw49_mo_14_d.jpg

DLRdelight!
12-30-2006, 06:31 PM
well i got basically all the main bealtes albums which is like 14. a book with every van halen interview since 97 and back and lots of other good stuff

Coyote
12-30-2006, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Last_Child
And Money.

I used some on CD's and Concert's, and I'll start saving for a new guitar.
Telecaster :cool:

I spent my cash on a Line 6 Echo Park, a metronome, a new whammy/trem bar and two sets of Slinkys.

Go for the Tele. :cool:

DlocRoth
12-30-2006, 06:50 PM
I gave my brother a black eye. LOL

Atomic_Rob
12-30-2006, 07:25 PM
Iron Maiden - Rock in Rio DVD
Status Quo DVD's
Bottle of Jack
Canned Heat Best of
Iron Maiden Powerslave
Status Quo tour programmes
Motorhead T-shrt
Picture of White Hart Lane
The Who book
Money

blonddgirl777
12-30-2006, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Ozzy Fudd
Me....nothing

Wife..nothing. her rules not mine...

Same rules here!
(We give each other gifts, yearound)...

but the most touching present I got was a nice dress from my unborn son...
With a beautiful card; he was thanking me for giving him all that I've got, all that I am to bring him to life etc...

It brought tears to my eyes! :D

Last_Child
12-31-2006, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by Coyote
I spent my cash on a Line 6 Echo Park, a metronome, a new whammy/trem bar and two sets of Slinkys.

Go for the Tele. :cool:

:cool: Will do.

Just needs to figure out which one.. The nice white, creamy or the cool blue... Maybe the wooden one?

And maybe I should get my hands on some Line 6 pedals as well..

diamondsgirl
12-31-2006, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
Same rules here!
(We give each other gifts, yearound)...

With a beautiful card; he was thanking me for giving him all that I've got, all that I am to bring him to life etc...

very sweet http://elouai.com/images/icq/crying.gif

jhale667
12-31-2006, 05:21 PM
Let's see, got the flu, that sucked. Also got a big bottle of Jameson, some clothes, but the best one was this grill-pan thing a girlfriend gave me. It's not one of those George Foreman electric doohickeys, it's an actual PAN with a grill surface. It kicks ASS, surprisingly! :D It's getting a lot of use...

Money would have been nice too...lol

VanHalener
01-01-2007, 01:13 AM
I got large condoms, in bulk.

Can't wait to give them all back to her one at a time.:spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank:

Dan
01-01-2007, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by vanhalener
I got large condoms, in bulk.

Can't wait to give them all back to her one at a time.:spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank:

LOL

Go easy on her Tiger.:)

SparkieD
01-01-2007, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777

Girlfriend, that almost brought tears to my eyes. For real. That is beautiful.

SparkieD
01-01-2007, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by SparkieD
Tiki got me a new gold necklace, a new Maiden tee(You think he'd get tired of seeing me in them,) more threads and a gold and diamond toe ring. Also got a Movado watch.

Oh, I can't forget the phone call I got from Blaze Bayley:D

I really gotta say that the best gift I got was something I already had...my Tiki. How many guys think their girl's toes are important enough for diamond rings? Not only that, but the man was actually happy for me winning that phone call knowing how I feel about Blaze. I woulda disconnected the damn phone if he won a call from some hot famous chick:D

frets5150
01-01-2007, 10:40 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/FRETS5150/shit1.jpg

Any Questions :D

Ally_Kat
01-01-2007, 11:31 PM
:cool: Will do.

Just needs to figure out which one.. The nice white, creamy or the cool blue... Maybe the wooden one?

And maybe I should get my hands on some Line 6 pedals as well..

I say blue, cuz I'm all about the color blue

Ally_Kat
01-01-2007, 11:59 PM
We had a very low-key Christmas here. I didn't get anything spectacular. The list is:

Pirate gear (a cutlass, an eyepatch, a hat, a bandana, a hook, a telescope, various flags, etc., plus some pirate novels)
a whole ton of books, which included The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster w/material to make my own FSM
Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby DVD
a ceramic gnome w/a how to be rude book (matching gnome on the cover)
a calendar with pictures of some cute guys
a huge thing of Finlandia Muenster Cheese with Keebler whole wheat Club crackers (don't even ask)

There wasn't anything I really wanted for Christmas, so Ma mainly got me gag-gifts. And I finished all my cheese. :( I miss my cheese.

Coyote
01-02-2007, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by frets5150
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/FRETS5150/shit1.jpg

Any Questions :D

Yeah. Who'd you piss off?

Last_Child
01-02-2007, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
I say blue, cuz I'm all about the color blue

hmm.. I think the White suited me better, but Ronno used a blue one..

Hell, I'll wait until the spring comes.
Birthday = More money

Ally_Kat
01-02-2007, 04:42 PM
hmm.. I think the White suited me better, but Ronno used a blue one..

Hell, I'll wait until the spring comes.
Birthday = More money

Then get the white!

Have ya held them yet? Usually when I can't pick a color, I hold the thing and see which one I can visualize myself with. It sounds all crazy, but it works for me.

binnie
01-02-2007, 05:33 PM
I got some cool Kiss dolls, and a very rare promo edition of Pantera's "Far Beyond Driven" on vinyl: on the artwork, the drill doesn't frive nto someone's forhead but their ass instead!

Cool!

Last_Child
01-03-2007, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Then get the white!

Have ya held them yet? Usually when I can't pick a color, I hold the thing and see which one I can visualize myself with. It sounds all crazy, but it works for me.

I played both while looking into the reflections from the window :cool:
And.. I'll stick with the white.

Romeo Delight
01-05-2007, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
a new FLUKE meter,

rustoffa
01-05-2007, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by DavidFlamma

:)