PDA

View Full Version : World War III

Phil theStalker
12-30-2006, 09:04 AM
Saddam is executed.

All made possible by George Bush.

So...I wonder when the AMERIKAN PEOPLE are going to get bombed for it.

A puppet government and a kangaroo court has made a new Martyr for the AmeriKan people to be bombed.

Do u have your stored food?

Why should anymore AmeriKan (soon to be AU or AmeriKan Union) people be killed and murdered for the things their President and their congress has done?

=PtS=
:spank:

PS I haven't posted here since they made the mod change in the Front Row and took away my ability to post pics at the same time. Now you know.

Nickdfresh
12-30-2006, 09:05 AM
kEEp yA heAd DowN anD yo Peeps OPen Fill Da' Stalka'!

Phil theStalker
12-30-2006, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
kEEp yA heAd DowN anD yo Peeps OPen Fill Da' Stalka'!
Yo ditto!

Phil theStalker
01-01-2007, 07:47 AM
And Happie Nooe Year!

Nitro Express
01-01-2007, 07:05 PM
You sure are out in left field when the middle east is concerned. The only people loyal to Saddam were his loyalists. Saddam was a poor muslim and even his fellow Sunni muslims in Al Quaida hated him. Remember Bin Ladden approached the Saudi Royal family with a plan to take care of Saddam without any American help.

I think most the world is glad that monster who killed and tortured over 2 million people is dead.

The beef with the US from the radicle Muslims is that we meddle in their region and support Israel. It has nothing to do with Saddam Hussain.

WWIII will be fought over the control of natural resources like oil. There's a shortage of those and more and more nations want them. If you look at WWII (especially Japan's motive in that war) it was the control of natural resources that caused it.

Japan was modernizing and needed natural resources. Now it's China and India. Controlling the middle east oil will be high priority for every industrialized nation and that is what will bring on a major world war, not what happens to Saddam Hussain.

Phil theStalker
01-04-2007, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
You sure are out in left field when the middle east is concerned. The only people loyal to Saddam were his loyalists. Saddam was a poor muslim and even his fellow Sunni muslims in Al Quaida hated him. Remember Bin Ladden approached the Saudi Royal family with a plan to take care of Saddam without any American help.

I think most the world is glad that monster who killed and tortured over 2 million people is dead.

The beef with the US from the radicle Muslims is that we meddle in their region and support Israel. It has nothing to do with Saddam Hussain.

WWIII will be fought over the control of natural resources like oil. There's a shortage of those and more and more nations want them. If you look at WWII (especially Japan's motive in that war) it was the control of natural resources that caused it.

Japan was modernizing and needed natural resources. Now it's China and India. Controlling the middle east oil will be high priority for every industrialized nation and that is what will bring on a major world war, not what happens to Saddam Hussain.
The killing of Saddam was a slap in the face of the Sunni.

I don't come here as much as I used t2o. Sorry. Maybe yoo'd hav known dat.

Go take a nap. Tit's been a long day.

Phil theStalker
01-04-2007, 07:59 AM
This is the man who knew all the answers. Who sold him the "weapons of mass destruction"? He could have revealed this information if he'd had a life sentence. He could not reveal this kind of historic information in a puppet or any kind of trial, because it was irrelevant to the case on trial. I am no fan of the man, but I can see that much.

Now he's dead. Go back to sleep.

Edit: I'll bet the big discussion with you is who held the cellphone camera?