PDA

View Full Version : Look ma i see stars

Ozzy Fudd
12-30-2006, 03:44 PM
An I did too,
Today my wife and I took my youngest son and grand daughter bowling. I had a great time until in the 3rd game my 5year old grand daughter op-ed for a new way to bowl mind you I'm sitting right down where the bowlers sit. here's the wind up and there's the pitch...she flung her 6lb ball like it was a golf ball and it went towards the next lane over so (and I have no clue what the fuck I was thinkin but...) I jumped out of the seat and flew to catch that ball before it go down the other lane no one was in it, and the only people today were 3 lanes down. so I no longer get 5 feet in the fucker then up at the lights imp lookin, jumpin christ sakes I forgot they oil them things. igot up as fast as I went down and an went after the ball using the gutters on lane 3&4 but I got to the ball before it got to the end. I got back and my boy says dad you ok your 50 years old and you could get hurt doing things like that, you got up fast if that was me I still would be laying down. I'm ok buddy I said I got hit harder playing football and put the ball in the rack, told my grand daughter don't do that again and sat down. my wife did not see anything she was getting a custom ball made for my sons b-day in a few weeks. but she was filled in by the kids when she came back. after being scolded by a laughing yet concerned wife we finished up and went home. now 3hrs latter I'm feeling it:D

diamondsgirl
12-30-2006, 04:25 PM
Ozzy...you be careful!!

oh too late :D

seriously, I'm glad you were able to type that out...thats a good sign

hows your skull?

Ozzy Fudd
12-30-2006, 08:53 PM
I'm lucky I landed flat, my right wrist and my lower back hurt like hell.
now my oldest one after hearing the story from his brother, keeps bustin my ass.