PDA

View Full Version : Gerald Ford was Well Hung

pflo
12-31-2006, 04:28 PM
I saw this on the news! Also, Jackie Brown died.I cant believe it.

LoungeMachine
12-31-2006, 04:36 PM
If we're grading on a curve, with the current exchange rate, this was almost funny.

However it's already been done in the other 12 Saddam threads.

But our neighbors to the North are always in our shadow, following our trends.

Go invade your own sovereign nation fellas. Feel free to boast mission accomplished within weeks, and then change your justifications for the occupation on a whim.

Blame everyone else, state you're winning in the face of all evidence to the contrary, and then make sure to call all critics unpatriotic.

Oh, and send in Celine Dion in the first wave.

Thanks

:gulp: [Molson in your Honor]

WACF
12-31-2006, 07:34 PM
Celine is our WMD....the UN forbids us to use it.

FORD
12-31-2006, 07:36 PM
How about Platinum Blonde then?

Surely Loverboy wasn't forbidden by the Geneva Convention. I survived their first two albums.

WACF
12-31-2006, 07:46 PM
I think Platinum Blonde can be used...I hate to admit it but I actually caught them live...and it was not bad....keep in mind that was 20 years ago.

I am guilty of being into Loverboy too back then...Paul Dean played a mean guitar when he wanted to.

I was actually trying to divert your attention on Celine...the attack has already begun...Vegas will soon be ours!

ppg960
01-01-2007, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by FORD
How about Platinum Blonde then?

Surely Loverboy wasn't forbidden by the Geneva Convention. I survived their first two albums.

You are in luck. They are cutting a new album as we speak!:D

Hardrock69
01-01-2007, 02:04 AM
Geneva Convention?

Cool!

They are hot!
:cool:

Nitro Express
01-01-2007, 02:31 AM
The Red Green Show will deffinately make you ill. Loverboy. Bwahahaha! That dude was like John McInroe with his headband. LOL!

VanHalener
01-03-2007, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Oh, and send in Celine Dion in the first wave.

Thanks

:gulp: [Molson in your Honor]

She does not need money but, I will drain my accounts to pay for whatever Celine needs to get to the front lines wearing day glow colors.

Where do I send the money order?