PDA

View Full Version : Who Killed Lincoln?

Romeo Delight
01-01-2007, 11:59 AM
http://www.xat.org/xat/usury.html

"The division of the United States into federations of equal force was decided long before the Civil War by the high financial powers of Europe. These bankers were afraid that the US, if they remained as one block, and as one nation, would attain economic and financial independence, which would upset their financial domination over the world."

"War uses up more materials more quickly than most anything else on earth. In war expensive equipment doesn't wear out slowly, it gets blown up. (It's interesting to note that during the 119 year period from the founding of the Bank of England to Napoleon's defeat at Waterloo, England had been at war for 56 years, while the rest of the time preparing for it. In the process the money changers had been getting rich.) So there it was, the newly formed Federal Reserve poised to produce any money the U.S. Government might need from thin air with each dollar standing to make a healthy interest."

"In Washington the statue of Lincoln sitting in his chair is facing a building called the Federal Reserve Headquarters. This institution would not be there if Lincoln's monetary policy had been adopted by the USA. It is not Federal and it has doubtful reserves. The name is an open deception designed to give this private bank the appearance that it is operating in the public's interest, when in fact it is run solely to gain private profit for its select stock holders. It came into being as the result of one of the slickest moves in financial history. On 23rd December 1913 the house of representatives had past the Federal Reserve Act, but it was still having difficulty getting it out of the senate. Most members of congress had gone home for the holidays, but unfortunately the senate had not adjourned sene die (without day) so they were technically still in session. There were only three members still present. On a unanimous consent voice vote the 1913 Federal Reserve Act was passed. No objection was made, possibly because there was no one there to object. Charles Lindbergh would have objected. "The financial system has been turned over to... the federal reserve board. That board administers the finance system by authority of... a purely profiteering group. The system is private, conducted for the sole purpose of obtaining the greatest possible profits from the use of other peoples money."

bueno bob
01-01-2007, 12:02 PM
I thought Bush said Iraq "was confirmed to be involved"...

:confused:

LoungeMachine
01-01-2007, 12:38 PM
Bill Clinton had Lincoln shot over Whitewater.

bueno bob
01-01-2007, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Bill Clinton had Lincoln shot over Whitewater.

With a magic bullet, perhaps?

Nickdfresh
01-01-2007, 12:48 PM
Fired by Vernon Jordan, and his gang of Feminazibots...

bueno bob
01-01-2007, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Fired by Vernon Jordan, and his gang of Feminazibots...

Probably for the best, though; Dick can't hit anything without a shotgun at point blank range...

Romeo Delight
01-01-2007, 02:16 PM
This is all very amusing, but I WANT THE TRUTH!

FORD
01-01-2007, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by DavidFlamma
This is all very amusing, but I WANT THE TRUTH!

http://tinyurl.com/cfpkq

bueno bob
01-01-2007, 08:58 PM
Oh man...this is a great thread...

:D

knuckleboner
01-02-2007, 11:19 AM
isn't toyota killing lincoln? (i think he's killing ford, too...)

BITEYOASS
01-02-2007, 11:23 AM
This is probably the dumbest conspiracy theory I've ever read in my life! Like the South wasn't capable of getting shooting his log cabin ass. Believe me after all of the pillaging, looting and burning of major southern cities, I'm suprised there wasn't more than one assasin. I think this assasination was the meaning behind phrase "The South's gonna do it again." :D

bueno bob
01-02-2007, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
isn't toyota killing lincoln? (i think he's killing ford, too...)

Oh what a feeling...

:D

Romeo Delight
01-02-2007, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
This is probably the dumbest conspiracy theory I've ever read in my life!

I don't know about that.

Printing his own money was a a challenge to powers much greater than what the South could muster.

But you are right...it could have been anyone.

I heard somewhere that the guy who killed Linoln was acquitted and lived his life in luxury. He later admitted to this very conspiracy, so I am told.