PDA

View Full Version : Ever Eaten Anything Illegal?

Sugar-Dave
01-03-2007, 05:09 AM
Ever eaten something which would be considered illegal in your own country?

for example delicies in other countries that you couldn't get in your own

binnie
01-03-2007, 06:08 AM
Frogs legs (not too bad actually)

blonddgirl777
01-03-2007, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by binnie
Frogs legs (not too bad actually)

I didn't know they wher illegal... wherever you are!

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e92/blonddgirl777/Brigittelegs.jpg

blonddgirl777
01-03-2007, 10:03 AM
Magic Mushroom...

Not too bad at all!

binnie
01-03-2007, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
Magic Mushroom...

Not too bad at all!

Now we're talkin!

I'll second that one, several hours of pure fucking bliss.

ALinChainz
01-04-2007, 11:02 AM
Joe Thunder has.

He was busted last year down along the Mexican border swallowing illegal alien cock.

Hardrock69
01-04-2007, 12:00 PM
Magic Mushrooms mmmmmmm.....

Hey Blonddgirl777...izzat a picture of you? :eek:

jhale667
01-04-2007, 04:51 PM
Magic Mushroom...

Not too bad at all!

:baaa:

Nitro Express
01-05-2007, 05:21 AM
I've been to Amsterdam, Prague, Peru, Thailand, and Jamaica. That pretty much says it all for me.

Nitro Express
01-05-2007, 05:24 AM
I didn't know they wher illegal... wherever you are!

Is this a Canadian girl trying to keep warm?

PutOutTheLights
01-05-2007, 07:30 AM
I ate the face off a Romanian illegal immigrant I caught squatting in my cellar.

Angel
01-05-2007, 10:24 AM
Mushrooms and peyote buttons.... nuff said?

Tiki-Tom
01-05-2007, 10:33 AM
Yeah. It's illegal to eat pussy in some states.

Well, you asked:D

SparkieD
01-06-2007, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Tiki-Tom
Yeah. It's illegal to eat pussy in some states.

Well, you asked:D

And I'm not ratting him out:D

blonddgirl777
01-06-2007, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Is this a Canadian girl trying to keep warm?

How could you not recognise... the one and only... BRIGITTE BARDOT!!! :eek:
(French Babe with frog legs... :D )

blonddgirl777
01-06-2007, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Tiki-Tom
Yeah. It's illegal to eat pussy in some states...

L.O.L.

I heard weird things like that (illegal sodomie, fellation etc...)
W.T.F.? :confused:

I always wondered... who gets arrested for that, and how do the authorities find out?

VanHalener
01-07-2007, 02:10 AM
L.O.L.

I heard weird things like that (illegal sodomie, fellation etc...)
W.T.F.? :confused:

I always wondered... who gets arrested for that, and how do the authorities find out?

Virginia

Statute

§ 18.2-361 Crimes against nature

A. If any person carnally knows in any manner any brute animal, or carnally knows any male or female person by the anus or by or with the mouth, or voluntarily submits to such carnal knowledge, he or she shall be guilty of a Class 6 felony, except as provided in subsection B.

B. Any person who carnally knows by the anus or by or with the mouth his daughter or granddaughter, son or grandson, brother or sister, or father or mother shall be guilty of a Class 5 felony. However, if a parent or grandparent commits any such act with his child or grandchild and such child or grandchild is at least thirteen but less than eighteen years of age at the time of the offense, such parent or grandparent shall be guilty of a Class 3 felony.

History

The Sensibilities of Our Forefathers
1625 Richard Cornish is hanged for sodomy with another man in Virginia. This is the first known death sentence for sodomy in the American colonies, although it is unclear if there was legal authority for the sentence.

1777 A committee works on a revised set of criminal law for Virginia. Thomas Jefferson and other liberals attempt to have the death penalty for sodomy replaced by castration for men and boring a hole through the nose of a woman. The committee rejects their suggestion and retains the death penalty.

1812 The Virginia Supreme Court is the first in the nation to decide that emission of semen is not necessary to complete an act of sodomy. This rejects English law on the subject and almost all U.S. courts later follow Virginia’s lead.

1916 The Virginia legislature expands the state’s sodomy law to cover oral sex and makes the oral sex provision applicable only to people of the same sex. After the Virginia Supreme Court follows the law and reverses a heterosexual sodomy conviction, the legislature broadens the law to cover opposite-sex sodomy as well.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KiIP_KDQmXs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KiIP_KDQmXs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

vh rides again
01-07-2007, 10:16 PM
yeah my old ladys pussy, she was 16 i was 17, highly illegal in the state of illinois.

Hardrock69
01-07-2007, 10:38 PM
I find that to be truly assinine.....like all the fuckers who voted that law in never got a blowjob or a slurpee....
:rolleyes:

Pu-LEEZ!!!
:rolleyes:

That is one of the most idiotic and hypocritical things I have seen in years.

SparkieD
01-08-2007, 01:25 AM
Maybe they did it for the excitement factor. You know, like how much more fun it can be when you do something you aren't supposed to do. They just weren't excited enough that they were going to even get that hummer.

PutOutTheLights
01-08-2007, 04:56 AM
Ya mom.

binnie
01-08-2007, 08:07 AM
What other things are illegal to eat?

blonddgirl777
01-08-2007, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by vanhalener
... History

The Sensibilities of Our Forefathers
1625 Richard Cornish is hanged for sodomy with another man in Virginia. This is the first known death sentence for sodomy in the American colonies, although it is unclear if there was legal authority for the sentence.

1777 A committee works on a revised set of criminal law for Virginia. Thomas Jefferson and other liberals attempt to have the death penalty for sodomy replaced by castration for men and boring a hole through the nose of a woman. The committee rejects their suggestion and retains the death penalty.

1812 The Virginia Supreme Court is the first in the nation to decide that emission of semen is not necessary to complete an act of sodomy. This rejects English law on the subject and almost all U.S. courts later follow Virginia’s lead.

1916 The Virginia legislature expands the state’s sodomy law to cover oral sex and makes the oral sex provision applicable only to people of the same sex. After the Virginia Supreme Court follows the law and reverses a heterosexual sodomy conviction, the legislature broadens the law to cover opposite-sex sodomy as well...

Uncle Sam controls your ass holes! :eek:

blonddgirl777
01-08-2007, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by binnie
What other things are illegal to eat?

Buggers should be!

Nitro Express
01-08-2007, 03:37 PM
Wyoming is pretty liberal on everything. We can have fireworks that are illegal in most states. We have no state income tax. All the state gun laws fit on a half sheet of paper.

With all the ranchers and cowboys, I'm sure ass fucking and animal sodomy is legal here.

Little Texan
01-08-2007, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by vanhalener
B. Any person who carnally knows by the anus or by or with the mouth his daughter or granddaughter, son or grandson, brother or sister, or father or mother shall be guilty of a Class 5 felony. However, if a parent or grandparent commits any such act with his child or grandchild and such child or grandchild is at least thirteen but less than eighteen years of age at the time of the offense, such parent or grandparent shall be guilty of a Class 3 felony.

So, I guess you can legally fuck an aunt, uncle, or female or male cousin in the ass in Virginia? :D

Arkansinians would frown if they had such a law! :D

Take 'Em
01-08-2007, 08:07 PM
Don't rule out a Smokin Hot GILF mother in law;)