PDA

View Full Version : Pat Robertson Predicts Deadly Attack on U.S.

Steve Savicki
01-03-2007, 02:17 PM
http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/pat-robertson-predicts-deadly-attack-on/20070103105109990001

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (Jan. 3) - In what has become an annual tradition of prognostications, religious broadcaster Pat Robertson said Tuesday God has told him that a terrorist attack on the United States would result in "mass killing" late in 2007.

"I'm not necessarily saying it's going to be nuclear," he said during his news-and-talk television show "The 700 Club" on the Christian Broadcasting Network. "The Lord didn't say nuclear. But I do believe it will be something like that."

Robertson said God told him during a recent prayer retreat that major cities and possibly millions of people will be affected by the attack, which should take place sometime after September.

Robertson said God also told him that the U.S. only feigns friendship with Israel and that U.S. policies are pushing Israel toward "national suicide."

Robertson suggested in January 2006 that God punished then-Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon with a stroke for ceding Israeli-controlled land to the Palestinians.

The broadcaster predicted in January 2004 that President Bush would easily win re-election. Bush won 51 percent of the vote that fall, beating Democratic Sen. John Kerry of Massachusetts.

In 2005, Robertson predicted that Bush would have victory after victory in his second term. He said Social Security reform proposals would be approved and Bush would nominate conservative judges to federal courts.

Lawmakers confirmed Bush's 2005 nominations of John Roberts and Samuel Alito to the Supreme Court. But the president's Social Security initiative was stalled.

"I have a relatively good track record," he said. "Sometimes I miss."

In May, Robertson said God told him that storms and possibly a tsunami were to crash into America's coastline in 2006. Even though the U.S. was not hit with a tsunami, Robertson on Tuesday cited last spring's heavy rains and flooding in New England as partly fulfilling the prediction.

<center>Who else is a better candidate to be the personal voice of God?</center>

David Lee Rocks
01-03-2007, 04:48 PM
wonder If we should get Benny Hinn Involved In this, after all he Is middle eastern and a nut job!!

Diamondjimi
01-03-2007, 06:52 PM
Pat Robertson= " God told me he's broke, so send me money! "

Get a real job Pat .

David Lee Rocks
01-03-2007, 08:32 PM
didnt he claim God told him if he ran for president he would win? I think that was in the eightys, he ran and um,,, guess what Pat? YOU LOST!!!!!

BITEYOASS
01-03-2007, 10:56 PM
I predict a deadly attack on Pat Robertson! Only problem is that I have to much shit to do in my life before I can purchase a police baton and drive to the 700 club in Virginia. LOL :D j/k These neocons are just giving me psychotic episodes, that's all.

Nitro Express
01-04-2007, 03:21 AM
I love how he has his big revelation and then ends it with, "Sometimes I miss". What a nutbag. When that old fart kicks off, I'm opening some champaign to celebrate.

Seshmeister
01-04-2007, 05:53 AM
God told me Pat Robertson is a cunt.

FORD
01-04-2007, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
God told me Pat Robertson is a cunt.

Yeah, but since when do you listen to God? ;)

Hardrock69
01-04-2007, 10:11 AM
Ok...Satan sez Pat Robertson is a Kunt

BITEYOASS
01-04-2007, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
I love how he has his big revelation and then ends it with, "Sometimes I miss". What a nutbag. When that old fart kicks off, I'm opening some champaign to celebrate.

Yeah, and we'll all praise the Lord on that day! Hell maybe will start doing that weird pretending to speak in toungues crap like a few crazy churches I've seen do. LOL

knuckleboner
01-04-2007, 12:29 PM
hey, you all need to watch what you say about pat robertson. that man is a BEAST who could tear any of you sonsofbitches to shreds.

don't you know that the man leg pressed a TON?!??

http://www.cbn.com/images3/Pat-Exerxcising1.jpg

Hardrock69
01-04-2007, 12:33 PM
It will be nice when Jerry Falwell kicks the bucket as well.

Those two assholes do nothing but suck money out of gullible people's pockets, give them false hope, and make false predictions about stuff.

They are worthless, and the world will be a much better place when they are gone.

This shit is about as bad as when ORAL Roberts was talking about how he saw a 900-foot Jesus appear in front of him, and then on another broadcast he claimed that he PERSONALLY fought Satan one night in his bed.

He was probably PERSONALLY sucking Satan's cock.

Fucking loser. Who in the fuck would name their kid ORAL, anyway? A couple of homos that's who.

:rolleyes:

Here is a list of ORAL's false prophecies:

1960: Roberts claimed that God had told him to make His healing power known throughout the earth. This report appeared in Charisma magazine in May 1987: "In 1960, Roberts believed God spoke to his heart and said:

`Raise up your students to hear My Voice, to go where My light is dim, where My voice and My healing power is not known. To go even to uttermost bounds of the earth. Their work will exceed yours. And in this, I am well pleased."

Media Spotlight says that to date, none of Roberts' students' work has exceeded his, at least as far as his publicity has revealed.

1977: Roberts said he had received a vision from God telling him to build the City of Faith. He later claimed to have seen a 900- foot-tall Jesus who told him that the vision would soon be realized and that the hospital would be a success. The City of Faith opened in 1981.

1983: Roberts announced that Jesus had appeared to him in person and commissioned him to find a cure for cancer (Time, July 4, 1983).

Media Spotlight says there has been no cure for cancer found at the Oral Roberts University or anywhere else.

1986: Roberts said God had told him, "I want you to use the ORU medical school to put My medical presence in the earth. I want you to get this going in one year or I will call you home. It will cost $8 million and I want you to believe you can raise it." (Abundant Life, Jan./Feb. 1987)

January 1987: Roberts said God had told him he had not sent out any medical missionaries. In order for him to do that, he had to raise $8 million by March 1 or God would take him home. Roberts said the money would be used to provide full scholarships for medical missionaries who would be sent to Third World countries. He made the appeal in his TV program "Expect a Miracle" of January 4, 1987.

He said $3.5 million had been raised and all he needed was $4.5 million before March 1 that year.

April 1, 1987: Roberts announced that he had raised $9.1 million--$1.1 million more than needed. Of the money raised, $1.3 million was given by a dog track owner [which, like horse racing, is a gambling center], Jerry Collins.

November 1987: Roberts announced that the City of Faith medical clinic will close in three months.

January 1988: Roberts canceled the university's free medical tuition program despite his claim that God had told him to make the medical school a world outreach program.

March 1988: The medical scholarship fund went bankrupt. Students were required to repay scholarship funds at 18 percent annual interest if they transferred to another school rather than stay at ORU medical school and start paying the high tuition.

September 1989: Roberts decided to close the medical school and the City of Faith hospital to pay off debts.

Little Texan
01-09-2007, 03:57 AM
I remember that about Oral Roberts saying he had to raise $8 million by a certain date or God would kill him. It takes some dumb, gullible, motherfuckers to believe some bullshit like that! I don't think Oral is his real name but a nickname he has earned over the years because he's good at giving it. I agree that the world will be a better place when all these hypocritical douches like Pat Robertson, Jerry Fartwell, and "Giving" Oral Roberts die off. I get sick of listening to all their bullshit.

Little Texan
01-09-2007, 04:03 AM
Those three are no better than Jimmy Swaggart and Jim Bakker in their 80's prime...all a bunch of thieving, hypocritical assholes taking advantage of the poor and gullible, weak-minded people.

Little Texan
01-09-2007, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Who in the fuck would name their kid ORAL, anyway?

His parents, Aural and Anal Roberts.

FORD
01-09-2007, 04:14 AM
Actually had a next door neighbor named "Oral" once. He was an old guy and a member of a bizzare cult like church, oddly enough. No relation to the Roberts clan that I know of, but it's the only other guy I ever heard of with that name.

BigBadBrian
01-11-2007, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Little Texan
I remember that about Oral Roberts saying he had to raise $8 million by a certain date or God would kill him. It takes some dumb, gullible, motherfuckers to believe some bullshit like that! I don't think Oral is his real name but a nickname he has earned over the years because he's good at giving it. I agree that the world will be a better place when all these hypocritical douches like Pat Robertson, Jerry Fartwell, and "Giving" Oral Roberts die off. I get sick of listening to all their bullshit.

I'll bet you'll be glad when the guy that forces you to listen to them with a gun to your head is dead as well. Is "Hail Denial of Free Speech" your motto?

FORD
01-11-2007, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

I'll bet you'll be glad when the guy that forces you to listen to them with a gun to your head is dead as well. Is "Hail Denial of Free Speech" your motto?

What these fuckers do goes way beyond "free speech".

They claim to speak for God Himself, and unfortunately, thousands of delusional fools believe them. And then some of those delusional fools commit crimes, while the rest merely vote for those who do. :(

Steve Savicki
01-11-2007, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by FORD
They claim to speak for God Himself, and unfortunately, thousands of delusional fools believe them. And then some of those delusional fools commit crimes, while the rest merely vote for those who do. :(
Jesus has his limits on what is free speech.

DrMaddVibe
01-11-2007, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
Jesus has his limits on what is free speech.

How do you know?

That kinda puts you in Pat's category!

Phil theStalker
01-12-2007, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/pat-robertson-predicts-deadly-attack-on/20070103105109990001

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (Jan. 3) - In what has become an annual tradition of pro voice of God?[/i]</center>
Steve Savicki. Da guy who always wangs my yangy. Good thread, bro.

How are things in Somalia?

:spank:

ODShowtime
01-12-2007, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

So fraud is free speach now? I know you think it's an executive priviledge as well.