PDA

View Full Version : What the fucking hell?

Little Texan
01-08-2007, 11:55 PM
WTF? I missed the first half of the national championship, turned the tv on and what a shocker! 34-14 Florida at the half! I expected this to be a blowout, but I thought it would be the other way around...Ohio St. blowing out Florida! It's now 41-14, Florida stomping the shit outta Ohio St! Pojo has his head in the toilet as we speak!

Brett
01-09-2007, 12:02 AM
Poj and Unchainme have committed hari kari, we will not be hearing from them for a while.

Well obviously the Big 10 was a tad overrated this year. Florida takes OSU apart, USC takes Michigan apart.

Congrats to Florida, they really came to play tonight and dominated.

So next week, USC vs. Florida? ;)

BrownSound1
01-09-2007, 12:13 AM
Well I did expect Florida to win, but not quite like that. All I heard for the past month was how OSU would dominate the Gators on the line, and how great Smith was. He kind of reminded me of Gino Torretta a bit. ;) (Sorry Poj').

Brett
01-09-2007, 12:17 AM
It was a major ass-kicking, end of story. Troy Smith looked terrible all game long.

Warham
01-09-2007, 12:30 AM
He had the worst rating ever in a BCS game.

Little Texan
01-09-2007, 12:32 AM
There seems to be a bit of a Heisman curse as of late, with the recipient's team that plays in the national championship game losing. Noticed that? A few recent examples...Chris Weinke, Eric Crouch, Jason White, Reggie Bush, and now Troy Smith.

Brett
01-09-2007, 12:35 AM
Leinart had a great game in his Heisman year.

Troy Smith just looked awful tonight.

Little Texan
01-09-2007, 12:46 AM
It's not often that the national championship is a close, hard fought, good game like last year's game, although that one is pretty hard to top, being that it is one of the best football games I've ever seen. The Super Bowl usually isn't close, either.

Brett
01-09-2007, 01:08 AM
If you're a Texas fan bastard, I don't ever think about that game anymore, too depressing. :)

Little Texan
01-09-2007, 01:10 AM
Dinnertime, Pojo!

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/denco428/xl.jpg

Romeo Delight
01-09-2007, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by Brett

So next week, USC vs. Florida? ;)

Yep. I guess you could say we are all wanting more.

But in this case not in a good way

EbDawson
01-09-2007, 03:19 AM
Great game, for Florida. Announcers sucked though. What happened to Keith Jackson and Dan Fouts? I know Jackson's retired a couple of times but he was great last I heard him.

EbDawson
01-09-2007, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by Brett

Troy Smith just looked awful tonight.

You're being generous.

conmee
01-09-2007, 03:23 AM
From the Irish point of view... even the Heisman runner up is cursed.... lmao....!!!!!

If not for special teams OSU only put up 7 POINTS!!!! bad bad bad... but who am I kidding!?!?!?! My Irish now own the dubious honor for most bowl losses in a row.... wake up the fucking echoes for that one.... ack...

Icon.,

EbDawson
01-09-2007, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by conmee
My Irish now own the dubious honor for most bowl losses in a row.... wake up the fucking echoes for that one.... ack...

Icon.,

You guys have this Clausen kid coming in, supposed to be the Savior of Southbend. Still that doesn't help your defense or team speed.

BrownSound1
01-09-2007, 12:08 PM
Casey and Rick's little brother....I don't know how happy I'd be about that. :D

ihavediariah
01-09-2007, 12:59 PM
this is a shock?? I mean troy smith is black, correct. And pojo and unchain are 2 of the biggest losers in the history of this site. Hows that sirius deal coming poj?

ALinChainz
01-09-2007, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by ihavediariah
this is a shock?? I mean troy smith is black, correct. And pojo and unchain are 2 of the biggest losers in the history of this site. Hows that sirius deal coming poj?

How's that probation and hiatus going Joe?

How about a homosexual who has well over 20 user names at this site, admits it, talks about himself in a gay third person, says he shits himself and eat it, claims to own this site, and is an unemployed, alcoholic dropout who is tries to claim he's famous but is really a Corky who looks like this?

http://www.fantasyoutlaws.com/images/gloryjoe.jpg

I'd say that make you the BIGGEST loser Joe, in more way than one.

Little Texan
01-09-2007, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by EbDawson
You guys have this Clausen kid coming in, supposed to be the Savior of Southbend. Still that doesn't help your defense or team speed.

What defense? I wasn't aware that Notre Dame had a defense!