PDA

View Full Version : This Is My Last Gay Assed Rant At This Site!

isthatTHUNDER?!
01-10-2007, 01:38 PM
It's been one hell of a run, but as of midnight tonight, the great JOE THUNDER has made his last appearance at this site. Rumors were swirling several years ago that the end of the army was near. I took it upon myself quite obviously and evidently to build it from the ground up, provide fascinating details from my time recording with the great van halen band as well as my rise to celebrity licensed phsycologist, boxing promoter representing heavyweight Brian "the Beast" Minto, song writer, author and public speaker. Again, it has been one hell of a run. I could not have done it however without you, the fans, supporters and well wishers. Together we put this site back on the map and reunited the great Van Halen. The time has come now for me to move on. This site is back were many thought it would never be. In other words: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. I am out! T.

VHrocks
01-10-2007, 01:41 PM
What's up? Did you join the Marines? Are you being sent off to Iraq?

:confused:

ALinChainz
01-10-2007, 01:43 PM
Like everything else faggot, you're lying. You will continue to stink up the place with dumb fucking aliases that are neither clever nor intellgient.

You probably violated probation by going to close to a school and are being greased for a stint at ye olde Graybar Hotel.

As usual, you lose Taco Boy ...

http://www.fantasyoutlaws.com/images/gloryjoe.jpg

ALinChainz
01-10-2007, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by VHrocks
What's up? Did you join the Marines? Are you being sent off to Iraq?

Guess again ... he's gay and in no shape for the military.

ALinChainz
01-10-2007, 01:48 PM
A celebrity ... do a search in the net and see what comes up for Joe Thunder ...

BTW, go to brianminto.com and see what they say about this fag ... there is a PPO out against him because they think he is a gay stalker.

Dan
01-10-2007, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz

He is joining Y.M.C.A. as The Fat/Gay Guy.

Tour start mid 2007 as soon as Joe reaches his goal weight of 500 pounds.

FORD
01-10-2007, 02:16 PM
Don't let the door hit ya where your DJ split ya, Jose!

jhale667
01-10-2007, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by isthatTHUNDER?!
licensed phsycologist

Hahahahahah!!!

You can't even SPELL it, much less BE one, jackass. :rolleyes:

I'd say 'good riddance', but we all know your sorry attention-whore ass will be back...probably later today...:heyfu:

Steve Savicki
01-10-2007, 02:42 PM
I somehow think Chainz's birthday is what inspired this thread.

LoungeMachine
01-10-2007, 03:12 PM
PAROLE REVOKED.

SEE YOU IN 3-5 YEARS, CHOAD TICKLER

Diamondjimi
01-10-2007, 03:36 PM
Adios ,Shitfunnel diddler bitch !!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/thunderpedo.jpg

Have fun is solitairy confinement.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/loser2.jpg

Coyote
01-10-2007, 04:13 PM
See ya. Don't wanna be ya.

VHrocks
01-10-2007, 04:30 PM
Who is this guy, and why does he claim to have built this site from the ground up and take credit for the Van Halen reunion? If he actually did this as he claims, I'm sure you guys wouldn't be dissing him like this. Is he just someone like Al Gore who claimed to have invented the Internet?

Guitar Shark
01-10-2007, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by isthatTHUNDER?!
In other words: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. I am out! T.

In other news, Joey Thunder has accepted an invitation to compete as part of next year's cast of the hit reality show "The Biggest Loser," which will air starting this fall on NBC.

"The Biggest Loser" provides the 14 strong-willed yet hopeful contestants – who are divided into the red team (women) and the blue team (men) – challenges, temptations, weigh-ins and eliminations until the final contestant remains to claim the title of "the biggest loser." Each team works out under the supervision of professional trainers Kim Lyons (red team) and Bob Harper (blue team).

The inspirational series premiered October 19, 2004, and the January 11, 2005 finale became a ratings heavyweight, scoring NBC's highest rating in the time period in nearly three years. "The Biggest Loser" finale more than doubled the 2.9 rating in adults 18-49 that NBC had been averaging in the time period prior to the arrival of "Loser."

"The Biggest Loser" is a production of Reveille LLC, 25/7 Productions, 3 Ball Productions and NBC Universal Television Studio. Ben Silverman (NBC's "The Office," "The Restaurant"), Dave Broome ("Jingle Ball Rock"), JD Roth ("For Love or Money," "Endurance"), John Foy ("For Love or Money," "Endurance") and Todd A. Nelson ("For Love or Money," "Endurance") are the executive producers.

http://www.nbc.com/The_Biggest_Loser/

Lqskdiver
01-10-2007, 04:46 PM
:rolleyes:

Geezuz, what some people will do for attention.

LoungeMachine
01-10-2007, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Lqskdiver
:rolleyes:

Geezuz, what some people will do for attention.

FYI

He's a Republican who claims to have spoken at the Republican National Convention, introducing Bush in 2004

swear to God :D

Little Texan
01-10-2007, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/denco428/tacojoe.jpg

I heard they were letting gays into the military now. He'd probably be like that fat fucker on Full Metal Jacket and end up getting flogged with soap in a sock by every guy in the unit...well, we could hope, anyway!

Isaac R.
01-10-2007, 05:43 PM
Who is this guy, and why does he claim to have built this site from the ground up and take credit for the Van Halen reunion? If he actually did this as he claims, I'm sure you guys wouldn't be dissing him like this. Is he just someone like Al Gore who claimed to have invented the Internet?

Herein lies your answer, my friend...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Dan
01-10-2007, 06:09 PM

Also do you know that he has a FanClub and one of the two members there is Michael Jackson.:D

Little Texan
01-10-2007, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Dan
Also do you know that he has a FanClub and one of the two members there is Michael Jackson.:D

The other being Gary Glitter.

Dan
01-10-2007, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Little Texan
The other being Gary Glitter.

LOL

Hardrock69
01-10-2007, 09:46 PM
Fuck off Joey. There is a 4-year-old out on the sidewalk....he is calling your name....

ALinChainz
01-10-2007, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Fuck off Joey. There is a 4-year-old out on the sidewalk....he is calling your name....

"KONG ... KONG ... KONG ... KONG ... KONG ... "

Hardrock69
01-11-2007, 12:58 AM
I didn't know Josephine warranted his own mention on Wikipedia?

http://i12.tinypic.com/4dvv3as.jpg

bueno bob
01-11-2007, 02:30 AM
Personally, I will miss Joe's insights, transcendental wisdom, intelligence, deep wit, sense of humor, and engaging and witty repertoire (especially apparent when he posts at 3 AM).

Joe, you are a legend on this site, and I will miss you and our meaningful conversations.

See you tomorrow.

Hardrock69
01-11-2007, 12:35 PM
No need to miss any of that bullshit...as you suspected, he is logged in right now.