PDA

View Full Version : Earnhardt's family feud

Steve Savicki
01-11-2007, 08:33 AM
http://www.yahoo.com/s/480343

Is anyone going to give a flying fuĀ©k considering Icon thinks NASCAR racing is the biggest crock of sh|t sport since golf? ;)

EbDawson
01-11-2007, 08:43 AM
He's got a hot Step-mom. Probably a bitch though.

Ellyllions
01-11-2007, 09:39 AM
It sickens me when a second wife/husband tries to upstage the biological spawn of their spouse.

Theresa should be treating Dale's kids with the respect that they deserve and complete partnership in Dale's legacy even if that means that she looses some control over DEI. His children are much closer to who he was then her marriage vows allowed.

NASCAR isn't my favorite sport by any stretch of the imagination but because it began in my local area, I respect it as if I lived next door to Shea Stadium.

Besides, I had the pleasure of meeting Dale once and it was just after his 7th Championship win. He was humble, smart, and very normal. Just a regular guy.

Steve Savicki
01-11-2007, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Ellyllions
His children are much closer to who he was then her marriage vows allowed.
Sounds like marriage is a business. At least this one.

Ellyllions
01-11-2007, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
Sounds like marriage is a business.

Marriage is most certainly a business arrangement. People who refuse to believe that are the reason the divorce rate is so high.

Romance is a chemical reaction in the brain and NOTHING more.

Steve Savicki
01-11-2007, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Ellyllions
Romance is a chemical reaction in the brain and NOTHING more.
You should be a scientific philosopher.

OFF TOPIC: Is that icon of your hair Photoshopped or is that you back in the 80's?

Ellyllions
01-11-2007, 10:53 AM
That's me right frikken now.

I lurve my new do. It's retro, it's ballsy (for my age).

Steve Savicki
01-11-2007, 10:58 AM
Retro as in 80's?

Ellyllions
01-11-2007, 11:02 AM
Hell yeah.

Don't be hatin on the hair babe. It won't get you anywhere. Not even under my skin. ; )

Steve Savicki
01-11-2007, 12:08 PM
Actually, I must thank your hair for the memories... reminds me of Blondie's final album "The Hunter."
<center>http://cover6.cduniverse.com/MuzeAudioArt/420/427472.jpg</center>
Different color hair on Debbie Harry and certainly not their best album, but it brings back memories.

Sorry to get off topic.

Ellyllions
01-11-2007, 12:15 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Mine isn't quite that large.

:D

Lqskdiver
01-11-2007, 03:14 PM
Diggin the do, honey. I figured it was retro. I'm thinking Nancy Heart meets Lita Ford. All you need is the axe!

Ellyllions
01-11-2007, 03:18 PM
Now THAT's a compliment.

Steve Savicki
01-11-2007, 03:37 PM
Who's Nancy Heart?
This is not referring to Nancy (Wilson) from Heart, is it?

POJO_Risin
01-11-2007, 07:27 PM
Teresa Earnhardt should be fucked with the wrong end of a banjo...plain and simple...

If she is stupid enough to let little E leave while he's at the top of the popularity chain in NASCAR...than poppa E's shop deserves to goto hell...

Unfortunate...

Va Beach VH Fan
01-11-2007, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
Teresa Earnhardt should be fucked with the wrong end of a banjo...plain and simple...

If she is stupid enough to let little E leave while he's at the top of the popularity chain in NASCAR...than poppa E's shop deserves to goto hell...

Unfortunate...

Couldn't agree more Poj....

Little E is bringing in the dough nowadays...

With all due respect to his father, he's been dead six years now, and while I'm sure he's still earning multi-millions from the grave by the trailer park trash (some are most likely Poj's neighbors :D ), she needs to acknowledge that Dale Jr. is the face of the family now, and should treat him as such in DEI....

POJO_Risin
01-12-2007, 12:13 AM
She's too fucking worried that Little E might steal some of the Thunder...

you know...BEING THE FUCKING SON...

what a whore...

the Earnhardts should just get together...and all create a new company...with Childress...

Steve Savicki
01-12-2007, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
With all due respect to his father, he's been dead six years now,
Dayng, it's been that long.

Diamondjimi
01-12-2007, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by Lqskdiver
Diggin the do, honey. I figured it was retro. I'm thinking Nancy Heart meets Lita Ford. All you need is the axe!

Nancy Heart

Bwahahahahaha........you're joking ,right?

:D

Lqskdiver
01-12-2007, 04:07 PM
Hey, SHE got it!! That's all that counts!

Geezuz, slip one time....

Steve Savicki
01-24-2007, 12:38 PM
Now she's a deadbeat owner:

http://www.yahoo.com/s/490549 ?

No wonder those words are in quotes.

Ally_Kat
01-24-2007, 01:54 PM
Well, she is. Obviously, Junior is going to backpedal a bit and stick up a little -- he wants to stay with his father's company and he doesn't want to alienate his step-mother more than she is. But, she's a crap team owner. Junior's said it himself -- she's more worried about him tarnishing his father's image than with dealing with the company and helping them get a championship. I mean, hell, look how long it took the man to get rights to his own name back. How about the engines that usually fade at the end of a race? How about Junior himself saying they need better equipment?

I say that him, Kerry, and Kelley should have say and ownership in that company (Taylor, too, if she decides to enter the racing world). Big E himself said that's what he wanted for the kids when he was gone. He's gone now and his wife is clutching onto that sole ownsership of the company. Why? What has she done with it besides putting up statues and raking in merchandising sales?

It irks me.