PDA

View Full Version : Paypal Are A Bunch Of Unpatriotic Commic Cocksucking Motherfucking Assholes!!!!

Hardrock69
01-11-2007, 03:01 PM
http://www.deadspin.com/sports/adam-knox-fund/paypal-doesnt-want-slain-soldiers-families-to-receive-aid-227699.php

In recent weeks, we've been asked for an update concerning The Adam Knox Fund, the fund we founded to send money to the family and platoon of the late Adam Knox, brother of Deadspin reader Thomas Knox (and one of the men behind this famous photo). Well, here it is ... and it's not good. One of the first lessons we learned as a writer was not to write angry ... so we're gonna do what we can here to contain ourselves. But we'll say this: The people who work at Paypal are monstrous human beings who should have their entrails dragged through the street.

So here's what happened: When we set up the fund, we attached it to a Paypal account, because we thought that would make it easier to contribute. Turns out, though -- as we learned through two more hours on the phone with these jerks yesterday -- that they set up the initial Paypal account as a "charitable organization" account. (We do not know why they did this. We did not ask them to.) Because of this, they require "documentation of non-profit tax-exempt status." Because Deadspin is not, in fact, a non-profit organization (though we wouldn't exactly call us a "profit" organization either) , the compliance department has decided that the funds are to be frozen for "180 days," after which time they will be deposited in the "bank account on file." (Which is our personal bank account.) The douche on the phone -- whom we hope goes home tonight and is fucking beaten by Jason Kidd's wife -- said that he understood the situation and that it was "unfortunate" but that "we have our policies. If you contact us on April 13 [the 180 days date] we will be reminded to deposit the funds, because the suspension would be over." That's the word that dicknob used: "Suspension."

(Whew: We wrote a little angry there.)

Anyway, so, unless Paypal can see reason, we won't be able to send the legitimately raised money for a legitimate cause to Adam's family and the goods to Adam's platoon until April 13. We find this unacceptable.

So: We call on you. If you're even close to as fired up about this as we are, we encourage you to contact them and let them know what you think or, in a pinch, just call 402-935-2050 and really let them know. If you have a Paypal account yourself, as unfortunate as that might be, you'll need to give them your account info to get somebody on the line; if you don't, we suggest you just keep punching "0" or whatever until you get somebody on the phone.

Paypal is wrong -- disgustingly wrong -- in this, and if our screaming yesterday didn't make a difference, perhaps your numbers can.

And we apologize again to the Knox family and the Columbus, Ohio platoon for all this. If we would have known Paypal was so awful, we wouldn't have used them. We won't make the mistake again.

__________________________________________________ __________________

If anyone wants to tell them what a sorry bunch of commie bastards they are, here are direct phone numbers, as found at

http://www.paypalsucks.com/PayPalPhoneNumbers.shtml

PLEASE CHECK HARDROCK'S LINK FOR THE PHONE NUMBERS YOU NEED.

FORD
01-11-2007, 03:30 PM
What the FUCK?? :confused:

FORD
01-11-2007, 03:32 PM
Area code 402?? Well that explains the suckiness factor right there.... You can't conduct ANY kind of business over the phone with fucking Nebraska hicks.

Believe me, I had to leave a job once because of that entire state of morons.....

Steve Savicki
01-11-2007, 03:39 PM
Isn't Nebraska mostly mountains?

Lqskdiver
01-11-2007, 03:44 PM
Paypal is covering their asses from the IRS. What they should've done is open another account under a private individuals name. That way the tax exempt status becomes a non factor.

ppg960
01-11-2007, 03:55 PM
I drove through Arkansa in April of 2006.
I couldn't wait to get out of that state.
What an armpit.

Hardrock69
01-11-2007, 04:02 PM
PayPal has been sued numerous times. Their policies are fucked. Anyone who does business with them is at their mercy. Should they freeze your account for any reason, you are fucked.

They are not regulated in any way.

What a crock of shit.
:rolleyes:

Lqskdiver
01-11-2007, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki

Geezuz, Steve....

{sigh}

Well, I guess if you consider those corn-fed babes, then yes, it's mostly mountains.

:D

http://c.myspace.com/Groups/00015/84/40/15380448_l.jpg

http://c.myspace.com/Groups/00014/96/55/14525569_l.gif

http://myspace-674.vo.llnwd.net/01538/47/67/1538867674_l.jpg

LoungeMachine
01-11-2007, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by FORD
What the FUCK?? :confused:

I fixed it.

Nitro Express
01-11-2007, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Area code 402?? Well that explains the suckiness factor right there.... You can't conduct ANY kind of business over the phone with fucking Nebraska hicks.

Believe me, I had to leave a job once because of that entire state of morons.....

I wouldn't exactly call Warren Buffett a Moron.

Nitro Express
01-11-2007, 05:30 PM
If you have a Pay Pal account you want to empty it ASAP and never leave money in it. I had a friend who used a Pay Pal account for his business and when a customer used a stolen credit card they froze the company's account that had $5,000 in it.

Pay Pal is not a secure company, who knows who's got access to your bank account information there.

If you want to use that company just set up a sepparate checking account and have no more money in it than you can afford to loose. That's how I do it. I even call the account The Fucked Account on my books. LOL!

FORD
01-11-2007, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express

He's the obvious exception. He doesn't own Pay Pal though. At least not last time I checked.

4moreyears
01-11-2007, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki

Cornfields dumb fuck

Nitro Express
01-12-2007, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
Cornfields dumb fuck

Good places to hide informants, stupid gangsters, and other problems.

Nitro Express
01-12-2007, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by Lqskdiver
Geezuz, Steve....

{sigh}

Well, I guess if you consider those corn-fed babes, then yes, it's mostly mountains.

:D

http://c.myspace.com/Groups/00015/84/40/15380448_l.jpg

http://c.myspace.com/Groups/00014/96/55/14525569_l.gif

http://myspace-674.vo.llnwd.net/01538/47/67/1538867674_l.jpg

Are these for sale via Pay Pal? How much?

bueno bob
01-12-2007, 03:03 AM
I had an ebay issue with them once.

I sold three novels on ebay, got the guys address, sent him the books after the money was deposited into my Paypal account. About two weeks later, the guy contacted Paypal and said he only received two of the books (which was obvious crap, considering I sent all three novels in the SAME package).

Paypal e-mails me telling me to resolve the issue with him within X amount of days or they're going to freeze my account. I contact Paypal, told them that he was filing a false claim, as I sent all three books in the same package and he was admitting to getting two of them.

Didn't matter. Paypal responded with an update e-mail, saying that the customer who filed the complaint would be willing to accept a $10.00 fee and release his interest in it. My choice was to comply - or not. If I did, case closed; if I didn't, account frozen.

I told Paypal that I was having the U.S. postal service investigate the claim to make sure that the mail HAD actually been delivered and that would prove that the claim was indeed false and I was just being held up via Paypal for money. The U.S. postal service guaranteed me a response on their investigation in a time frame between 3-5 weeks.

Still nothing from Paypal. They sent one final e-mail saying that if I didn't pay the guy $10.00 by the deadline (now 2 days away or thereabouts) they were shutting me down. Tried to call them, but all I got was the "Policy is policy, if we make an exception for you, we have to make an exception for everybody, so sorry" routine.

Normally I would have said "Fuck you, shut me down then," but the downside was that I had several auctions going on ebay at the time and absolutely needed the Paypal account in order to finish them up. Without any recourse, I had to issue the guy a $10.00 refund. Considering what I spent in the refund, plus the cost of the packaging and the shipping when compared to what he actually won the auction for, I fucking LOST money on the deal.

According to the U.S. postal service results, the mail was NEVER lost and was all delivered.

You think Paypal cared about that when I confronted them with the official investigation results?

Think again. Never saw a penny of it back. Oh, I'm sure I could file lawsuits all over the place, but for $10? Who the fuck cares?

The thing that gets me is, what if I did the very same thing with every auction on ebay I won? Apparently the seller has no recourse at all; fuck, you could buy all sorts of shit and never pay a fucking penny for any of it. Just claim it was all lost in the mail; they'll believe it and enforce it, apparently. Even if you're eventually proven to be lying, nobody will care...

:rolleyes:

Paypal has some pretty fucked up policies, no doubt of that...

Hardrock69
01-12-2007, 09:39 AM
Fuck PayPal.

I NEVER keep a balance with them, ever.

Even moreso now haha.

Fuckers.

Commie bastards.

Unpatriotic assholes.

I wish their Corporate Headquarters would be swallowed up by a sinkhole.

Someone needs to introduce legislation requiring them to be regulated like a bank.

ODShowtime
01-12-2007, 08:06 PM
this is interesting

of course I just sat through a three day accounting conference...

Hardrock69
01-12-2007, 08:41 PM
LMFAO!!

zzzzzzzzzz................wawazat? oh.....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

Nitro Express
01-13-2007, 02:19 AM
Oh accounting and legal issues makes my dick hard! 8=====D

4moreyears
01-16-2007, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
http://www.deadspin.com/sports/adam-knox-fund/paypal-doesnt-want-slain-soldiers-families-to-receive-aid-227699.php

In recent weeks, we've been asked for an update concerning The Adam Knox Fund, the fund we founded to send money to the family and platoon of the late Adam Knox, brother of Deadspin reader Thomas Knox (and one of the men behind this famous photo). Well, here it is ... and it's not good. One of the first lessons we learned as a writer was not to write angry ... so we're gonna do what we can here to contain ourselves. But we'll say this: The people who work at Paypal are monstrous human beings who should have their entrails dragged through the street.

So here's what happened: When we set up the fund, we attached it to a Paypal account, because we thought that would make it easier to contribute. Turns out, though -- as we learned through two more hours on the phone with these jerks yesterday -- that they set up the initial Paypal account as a "charitable organization" account. (We do not know why they did this. We did not ask them to.) Because of this, they require "documentation of non-profit tax-exempt status." Because Deadspin is not, in fact, a non-profit organization (though we wouldn't exactly call us a "profit" organization either) , the compliance department has decided that the funds are to be frozen for "180 days," after which time they will be deposited in the "bank account on file." (Which is our personal bank account.) The douche on the phone -- whom we hope goes home tonight and is fucking beaten by Jason Kidd's wife -- said that he understood the situation and that it was "unfortunate" but that "we have our policies. If you contact us on April 13 [the 180 days date] we will be reminded to deposit the funds, because the suspension would be over." That's the word that dicknob used: "Suspension."

(Whew: We wrote a little angry there.)

Anyway, so, unless Paypal can see reason, we won't be able to send the legitimately raised money for a legitimate cause to Adam's family and the goods to Adam's platoon until April 13. We find this unacceptable.

So: We call on you. If you're even close to as fired up about this as we are, we encourage you to contact them and let them know what you think or, in a pinch, just call 402-935-2050 and really let them know. If you have a Paypal account yourself, as unfortunate as that might be, you'll need to give them your account info to get somebody on the line; if you don't, we suggest you just keep punching "0" or whatever until you get somebody on the phone.

Paypal is wrong -- disgustingly wrong -- in this, and if our screaming yesterday didn't make a difference, perhaps your numbers can.

And we apologize again to the Knox family and the Columbus, Ohio platoon for all this. If we would have known Paypal was so awful, we wouldn't have used them. We won't make the mistake again.

__________________________________________________ __________________

If anyone wants to tell them what a sorry bunch of commie bastards they are, here are direct phone numbers, as found at

http://www.paypalsucks.com/PayPalPhoneNumbers.shtml

PLEASE CHECK HARDROCK'S LINK FOR THE PHONE NUMBERS YOU NEED.

Some people are just too stupidfor paypal.

Nickdfresh
01-16-2007, 07:24 PM

Neither would I...

Asshole, maybe. But "moron?" Nope...

Hardrock69
01-17-2007, 02:41 AM
Oh accounting and legal issues makes my dick hard! 8=====D

KRUNCH DEM NUMBAZ MUFFUKKAH!!!
:cool: