PDA

View Full Version : Heaven and Hell

Pages : [1] 2 3

binnie
01-12-2007, 02:50 AM
I'd like to see that line up over here too.

Down are so good it's not even true....

binnie
01-12-2007, 02:51 AM
I think its brave of Iommi an co to take Motorhead on tour with them.

They haven't played together for years, is there a danger that they could get shown up by the mighty 'Head on the early dates of the tour?

bueno bob
01-12-2007, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by binnie
I think its brave of Iommi an co to take Motorhead on tour with them.

They haven't played together for years, is there a danger that they could get shown up by the mighty 'Head on the early dates of the tour?

Interesting for you to say that.

I went out to see a Sabbath/Motorhead/Tiamat lineup here in Portland back in '95...Forbidden tour...

Tiamat's first song was REALLY fucking good (they were out on their Wildhoney stretch at the time), but the rest of it was kinda lame...

Motorhead was FUCKING LOUD...seriously, my ears just fuckin' HURT for a week afterwards...but it was MIGHTY...

Sabbath came out and played loud, but reserved by comparison - and it was just perfect after the sonic assault I'd just received thanks to Lemmy, Phil and Mikk...

Motorhead and Sabbath again?

SIGN ME THE FUCK UP!

And Down is going to be SOOOOOOO more fun than what Tiamat was...

Christ, it's a stoners fucking wet dream of a concert...lmao

binnie
01-12-2007, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob

Christ, it's a stoners fucking wet dream of a concert...lmao

Damn right, that's why I hope they bring that tour over here.

Although Motorhead can fill most of the 2000-3000 seaters over here on their own, so unless they want an arena tour I don't see it happening.

And without the "Black Sabbath" name, can't see them getting an arena tour.

That being said, I'll go see Heaven and Hell regardless of the line-up!

bueno bob
01-12-2007, 04:37 AM
I'd think with Down, Motorhead, and a Dio fronted Sabbath (regardless of what it's billed as), they could do some pretty good outdoor business...

binnie
01-12-2007, 04:47 AM
I'd think with Down, Motorhead, and a Dio fronted Sabbath (regardless of what it's billed as), they could do some pretty good outdoor business...

Maybe in the States, but not here.

Black Sabbath without Ozzy would only appeal to a very limited audience here. In fact, sad as it is, I asked everybody I worked with who Dio was, I bet there isn't one of the who would know.

Over here I see Heaven and Hell doing the big clubs 3,000+ capacity. Suits me fine, that music will be killer in an intimate venue...

ELVIS
01-12-2007, 05:03 AM
Maybe you work with a bunch of queers...

binnie
01-12-2007, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Maybe you work with a bunch of queers...

They certainly have music tastes which suggest so.....

Hardrock69
01-12-2007, 09:24 AM
I am gonna try to get tix to the NYC show. Their supposed official US tour is not until August or September, and if they have some kind of blowup, that might not happen.

So I wanna see them as soon as possible.
:cool:

bastardog
01-12-2007, 09:40 AM
I hope they at least make a pit stop to take a leak here.
Dio/Sabbath are a dream concert. I know here there are a crowd of 2500 - 3000 fans that will pay anyprice to see them........but maybe that isn't enough for a producer to take the tour here... :(

Mr. Vengeance
01-12-2007, 06:23 PM
Looks like Montreal for me. They ought to add an Ottawa show!!!

Hardrock69
01-12-2007, 08:04 PM
I have a friend who is scheming on how to afford to go to two Canada shows.

Argh.

I hope I get to see them. If not in NYC, then later in the year.

Mr. Vengeance
01-12-2007, 09:55 PM
Hardrock...From what I read at Hardradio.com, there will be a show in Ottawa as well. So East -Canadian shows in Quebec City, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto on the first leg.

Sabbath has always loved Canada, and vice-versa....

ppg960
01-12-2007, 10:38 PM
Perhaps Winnipeg as well!
We have a brand new arena here Called the MTS Center. It's been attracting some major shows in the last year with great crowds.

Binnie, where is "There" anyway??

Matt White
01-19-2007, 10:48 AM
I'll be at the DETROIT show.....

DETROIT has always supported SABBATH...& MOTORHEAD

bueno bob
01-19-2007, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
I'll be at the DETROIT show.....

DETROIT has always supported SABBATH...& MOTORHEAD

Fuck, man...if they don't hit MY neck of the woods, I'm sure my Aunt wouldn't be opposed to me flying up there...and taking a night off to come visit...

:D

binnie
01-19-2007, 11:46 AM
Fuck, man...if they don't hit MY neck of the woods, I'm sure my Aunt wouldn't be opposed to me flying up there...and taking a night off to come visit...

It'd be worth it, I mean it'll probably be the last time they tour...

bueno bob
01-19-2007, 07:15 PM
Recently confirmed -

DIO/SABBATH material ONLY...no War Pigs or Iron Man for the 9,435,734,957,395th time...

OK by me!

bueno bob
01-20-2007, 12:05 PM
Wow...here comes a slew of information...

HEAVEN AND HELL members Ronnie James Dio (DIO, BLACK SABBATH, RAINBOW) and Geezer Butler (BLACK SABBATH) were interviewed by radio personality/VH1 Classic VJ Eddie Trunk on his "Friday Night Rocks" radio show on New York's Q104.3 FM last night (Friday, January 19). According to Joe Siegler of the BLACK SABBATH fan site Black-Sabbath.com, the following topics/points were covered on the show:

* The first U.S. gig for the HEAVEN AND HELL tour will be March 30 at Radio City Music Hall in New York City. There will be no opening act for this show; it's just HEAVEN AND HELL. The band is expected to play an extra-long set at this concert. Tickets are priced between $54.00 and $74.00 and go on sale Friday, January 26 at 10:00 a.m.

* There will be other U.S. dates, but not before August. No further information is currently available on which cities they might hit.

* After the Canadian tour and the New York City date, HEAVEN AND HELL will play South America before heading over to Europe for the summer festival run. A full U.S. tour will take place in August, to be followed by U.K., Japan and Australia.

* Both Geezer and Ronnie said that it is pretty likely there will be no Ozzy-era tracks played during the HEAVEN AND HELL shows. The setlist will consist exclusively of material off the "Heaven And Hell", "Mob Rules" and "Dehumanizer" albums, plus the three new songs written and recorded for the upcoming compilation CD, "Black Sabbath: The Dio Years".

* Tour rehearsals start roughly two weeks from now.

* "Black Sabbath: The Dio Years" will be released April 3 through Rhino.

* All three newly recorded tracks ("Shadow of the Wind", "Devil Cries" and "Ear in the Wall") will be on the "Black Sabbath: The Dio Years" album. It was previously reported that only two of the songs would make the final cut, but Geezer confirmed that all three will now be included on the collection.

* There are no keyboards on the newly recorded tracks.

* Keyboards on the HEAVEN AND HELL tour will be handled by Scott Warren from the DIO band.

* Geezer did not contribute to the songwriting for any of the three new songs, and neither did Bill Ward and Vinny Appice; these tracks were written by Tony and Ronnie. Side note: DIO bassist Rudy Sarzo said in a recent interview that two of the three new SABBATH tracks contain ideas Ronnie had put forth for the next DIO album, but which ended up being used for the SABBATH collection instead.

* According to Ronnie, this was never intended to be a full-fledged reunion when it started; it was only supposed to result in a couple of new tracks being written and recorded for the upcoming compilation. He did say, however, that the opportunity to dust off the old Dio-era SABBATH tracks in a live environment was too great to pass up. Finally, he said that history has shown they can't plan too far ahead for this, and that they do not intend at this point to carry on past the tour. However, he left open the possibility for further activity once they have fulfilled their touring obligations.

* Part of the reason this project is being called HEAVEN AND HELL and not BLACK SABBATH is that they all felt that the original SABBATH (with Ozzy Osbourne) has been "back together" for awhile now, and since they were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame with that lineup, they wanted to avoid any confusion and decided to call this something else instead.

* Ronnie said that after the HEAVEN AND HELL touring cycle is finished, he will go back into the studio with DIO to record "Magica II" and "III" and then tour "with a stage show worthy of the story."

bueno bob
01-20-2007, 12:07 PM
* Ronnie said that after the HEAVEN AND HELL touring cycle is finished, he will go back into the studio with DIO to record "Magica II" and "III" and then tour "with a stage show worthy of the story."

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hope that means he's going to slay the dragon again!!!!!!! :D

I'll admit it - I miss Dio's grand stage spectacles!

Man...I fucking LOVE this guy!! Ronnie never disappoints, every time I turn around I hear more and more good news!! :D

bueno bob
01-22-2007, 01:04 AM
On Wednesday, January 17, Artisan News conducted a short interview with legendary heavy metal singer Ronnie James Dio about HEAVEN AND HELL — the new band featuring Dio alongside original BLACK SABBATH members Iommi and Geezer Butler, plus drummer Vinny Appice (DIO, BLACK SABBATH).

On the name HEAVEN AND HELL:

Ronnie : "They're gonna call us SABBATH anyway. It doesn't really matter. We can call it HEAVEN AND HELL or the BOYS ON THE BLOCK. It doesn't matter. That's what we were, that's what we always will be. I think they're trying to make a definitive line between them being inducted into the Hall Of Fame. It kind of ended that era again. They've been doing Ozzfest for the last four or five years. So now it's something a bit more fresh. It's still the same band we were when we were SABBATH with Ronnie Dio. We're back again. The name doesn't matter really. Everyone's still gonna think it's just what we were, SABBATH with Ronnie."

On whether it was good to work with his old SABBATH mates:

Ronnie : "Absolutely. Absolutely, it's gonna be a joy. They're such monsters, and they're such bashers. From Vinny to Tony to Geezer and to me, we only think about one thing, 'Check this out!,' but then we do the nice thing like 'Children of the Sea' and 'Sign of the Southern Cross'. It's gonna be a great show with songs that people deserve to hear again and we deserve to play again."

I do have to say, BOYS ON THE BLOCK would be kinda funny...

;)

binnie
01-22-2007, 02:44 AM
I'm getting pretty excited about this tour now (although clearly not as excited as you Bob).

Festivals this summer look pretty good to me...

Vinnie Velvet
01-22-2007, 12:42 PM
On Wednesday, January 17, Artisan News conducted a short interview with legendary heavy metal singer Ronnie James Dio about HEAVEN AND HELL — the new band featuring Dio alongside original BLACK SABBATH members Iommi and Geezer Butler, plus drummer Vinny Appice (DIO, BLACK SABBATH).

On the name HEAVEN AND HELL:

Ronnie : "They're gonna call us SABBATH anyway. It doesn't really matter. We can call it HEAVEN AND HELL or the BOYS ON THE BLOCK. It doesn't matter. That's what we were, that's what we always will be. I think they're trying to make a definitive line between them being inducted into the Hall Of Fame. It kind of ended that era again. They've been doing Ozzfest for the last four or five years. So now it's something a bit more fresh. It's still the same band we were when we were SABBATH with Ronnie Dio. We're back again. The name doesn't matter really. Everyone's still gonna think it's just what we were, SABBATH with Ronnie."

On whether it was good to work with his old SABBATH mates:

Ronnie : "Absolutely. Absolutely, it's gonna be a joy. They're such monsters, and they're such bashers. From Vinny to Tony to Geezer and to me, we only think about one thing, 'Check this out!,' but then we do the nice thing like 'Children of the Sea' and 'Sign of the Southern Cross'. It's gonna be a great show with songs that people deserve to hear again and we deserve to play again."

I do have to say, BOYS ON THE BLOCK would be kinda funny...

;)

Ronnie is right -- music fans alike will still refer to them as Sabbath (with Dio).

Boys on the Block tour! :D

Granted, the name 'Black Sabbath' in itself would sell more tix -- but who cares.

THIS show will fucking rock!

bastardog
01-22-2007, 01:33 PM
I'm waiting for the final dates to be release.
I will see them even if I have to fly to Iraq to see them

Hardrock69
01-22-2007, 03:02 PM
Well, looks like Radio City Music Hall might be it for me.

I am not EVEN counting on them making it to the states for the US Tour.

As far as that goes, though...they are all professionals, and even though they were pissed off at each other by the end of the Dehumanizer Tour, they still did finish the tour (except for the final 2 nights at Costa Mesa).

So....we will see.

I am still gonna try for tix to RCMH in NYC.

My bufday is that Sunday, so we will see how it goes....

jharp84
01-22-2007, 03:05 PM
Just give me the box set and new live dvd!

Vinnie Velvet
01-22-2007, 05:42 PM
Well people, put together your set lists for HEAVEN AND HELL!!!

(now that its been confirmed that there will be no Ozzy-era Sabbath tunes played).

jharp84
01-22-2007, 05:52 PM
The first two Dio/Sabbath albums and computer from #3! Maybe some new tracks!

Mr. Vengeance
01-22-2007, 07:36 PM
For those in the Ottawa area, here's the official release we've been waiting for. They list Megadeth and Down as the opening acts.

Heaven & Hell tour 2007
When: March 28, 2007
Where: Ottawa Civic Centre
Heaven and Hell, reuniting Ronnie James Dio with Black Sabbath's Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler, and Vinny Appice for the first time in 15 years.Opening acts that night will be Megadeth and Down (featuring members of Pantera).

These heavy metal legends hit the Civic Centre on March 28th. Tickets go on-sale Friday, Jan 26th @ 10AM through all ticketmaster outlets (Ticketmaster booths, (613)755-1111, ticketmaster.ca)

bueno bob
01-22-2007, 08:34 PM
Megadeth???

I thought Motorhead was on the bill...? :confused:

bueno bob
01-22-2007, 09:01 PM
Ahhh...well, that explains that, I guess...

Was looking forward to Motorhead, too...

:(

Hardrock69
01-23-2007, 12:01 PM
Dammit!!!! :mad:

I hate Megadeth. And Phil Anselmo is a lame, loser, drug & alcohol-infested asshole.

I am not so sure I wanna go to NY now....

Vinnie Velvet
01-23-2007, 12:11 PM
www.heavenandhelllive.com

--the full website should be coming soon!

bueno bob
01-23-2007, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
And Phil Anselmo is a lame, loser, drug & alcohol-infested asshole.

True enough, but I love his music... :D

bueno bob
01-23-2007, 03:05 PM
Not looking forward to Megadeth, though...

Think they'll play their versions of Paranoid or Never Say Die? ;)

Vinnie Velvet
01-23-2007, 05:33 PM
Not looking forward to Megadeth, though...

Think they'll play their versions of Paranoid or Never Say Die? ;)

Speaking of the Ozzy stuff, do you think the reunited Dio lineup (even though they're not calling themselves Sabbath) can get away with not playing at least 1 Sab-Oz tune?

To me, I'd be happy with a complete Dio-Sabbath set list (cause the stuff flat out rocks!) -- but what about some casual rock fans?

Maybe if they do at least two songs (say Children of the Grave and NIB, that wouldn't be too bad as opposed to doing Paranoid and Iron Man).

bueno bob
01-23-2007, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet

Speaking of the Ozzy stuff, do you think the reunited Dio lineup (even though they're not calling themselves Sabbath) can get away with not playing at least 1 Sab-Oz tune?

To me, I'd be happy with a complete Dio-Sabbath set list (cause the stuff flat out rocks!) -- but what about some casual rock fans?

Maybe if they do at least two songs (say Children of the Grave and NIB, that wouldn't be too bad as opposed to doing Paranoid and Iron Man).

Hard telling. Ronnie and Geezer have said it's pretty much 100% that it's going to be Dio era material only...which is fine with me...

BUT -

If you listen to "Live Evil" or even "Cross Purposes: Live", towards the end of "Paranoid" on both albums, they bust into "Heaven and Hell" briefly. Maybe they'll twist it around a bit and throw "Paranoid" in at the end of "Heaven and Hell"?

Could be...

Mr. Vengeance
01-23-2007, 08:49 PM
I've seen Motorhead twice and never seen Megadeth, so I'm kinda happy about this.

bueno bob
01-24-2007, 02:13 AM
Megadeth for me ended with Mustaine/Friedman/Ellefson/Menza...haven't paid any attention since that came to an end...

Guess we'll see...

Tiki-Tom
01-24-2007, 02:44 AM
Megadeth for me ended with Mustaine/Friedman/Ellefson/Menza...haven't paid any attention since that came to an end...

Me too. I gave the stuff after Junior left a shot but I didn't dig it that much. It's just not the same vibe.:(

binnie
01-24-2007, 02:58 AM
Well, as a live band Megadeth can still cut it, trust me! And the new record is shaping up to be killer!

That being said, Motorhead fitted this tour better!

Hardrock69
01-24-2007, 03:28 PM
Well one thing I happened to forget....the gig in NYC is H & H only.

No opening act.

It is enough to convince me I should go.

That and the fact I scored four tickets this morning.

Oh and it is my bufday that weekend as well!

The online presale sold out in under 3 minutes.

WOOT!!!

Mr. Vengeance
01-24-2007, 08:22 PM
I got my ticket to see them in Ottawa via the presale. Kick ass!!!!

Mr. Vengeance
01-24-2007, 09:54 PM
Oh yeah..a $59.50 ticket ends up being $75.65 after those scumbags at ticketmaster get done with you....Fuck I hate those guys!

Hardrock69
01-25-2007, 02:23 AM
Yeah well, it is 83.25 for me.

I was refreshing the page constantly, and suddenly I could buy a ticket. So I selected a pit seat, and I pulled down the menu to select the number of seats I wanted.

Just when I selected them, the menu disappeared, replaced by the word "Unavailable" in read type.

So I hurried my ass up and selected an orchestra seat, and everything worked out.
Then within another 30 seconds all the pulldown menus for all the sections read "unavailable".

First time I have ever bought a ticket for a show where all tickets were gone in under 3 minutes.

I just happened to think of a couple of things tonight.

1. The merch is gonna rule. I predict Heaven & Hell album t-shirts, Mob Rules and Dehumanizer shirts, and more.

Sabbath and Dio collectively have some of the coolest metal merchandise for sale.

2. All 3 albums plus the three new tracks add up to about 2 and a half hours of time (I am just guessing off the top of my head here).

If they are going to do an extended set, they could play everything they ever recorded.

Play the first 3 albums, then for the encore play all three new songs!!

Woot!

bueno bob
01-25-2007, 03:31 AM
Yeah well, it is 83.25 for me.

I was refreshing the page constantly, and suddenly I could buy a ticket. So I selected a pit seat, and I pulled down the menu to select the number of seats I wanted.

Just when I selected them, the menu disappeared, replaced by the word "Unavailable" in read type.

So I hurried my ass up and selected an orchestra seat, and everything worked out.
Then within another 30 seconds all the pulldown menus for all the sections read "unavailable".

First time I have ever bought a ticket for a show where all tickets were gone in under 3 minutes.

I just happened to think of a couple of things tonight.

1. The merch is gonna rule. I predict Heaven & Hell album t-shirts, Mob Rules and Dehumanizer shirts, and more.

Sabbath and Dio collectively have some of the coolest metal merchandise for sale.

2. All 3 albums plus the three new tracks add up to about 2 and a half hours of time (I am just guessing off the top of my head here).

If they are going to do an extended set, they could play everything they ever recorded.

Play the first 3 albums, then for the encore play all three new songs!!

Woot!

Fuckin' O, what a story!

Dude - from me to you...have a KICK ASS FUCKING GRATE TIME!!!!!

3 minutes...holy shit...better get my ass in gear a week before the pre-sale...dayyyyyyyum.......

Vinnie Velvet
01-25-2007, 11:21 AM
My set List:

Neon Knights
Time Machine
Voodoo
Ear in the Wall (new song)
The Sign of Southern Cross
Sins of the Father
Children of the Sea
Die Young
The Devil Cries (new song)
Computer God
Falling Off the Edge of the World
Slipping Away
Shadow in the Wind (new song)
Lady Evil
Heaven and Hell
TV Crimes
E5150/The Mob Rules

bueno bob
01-25-2007, 11:26 AM
Just as long as they get to:

neon knights
children of the sea
heaven and hell
die young
lonely is the word
turn up the night
voodoo
sign of the southern cross
the mob rules
slipping away
time machine
too late
buried alive
shadow of the wind
devil cries
ear in the wall

in any order, I'm happy!

bastardog
01-25-2007, 02:20 PM
The line up bands are perfect for me. The perfect concert for a summer
Motorhead would be a better fit......but I prefer MEGADETH and anything that resemble Pantera and of course DIO/SABBATH

heavy rocking all night :rockit2:

Hardrock69
01-25-2007, 04:16 PM
Hey the show is not sold out entirely yet.

The presale company only sold tickets for the orchestra level and the pit. Judging by the seating chart, the orchestra/pit tickets account for about half of the venue's total.

Ticketbastard is having their own internet presale until 10 PM tonight.

Tickets to the general public go onsale Friday at 10 am EST.

TicketBastard site:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1D003E31DBD36B66?artistid=846398&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=200

Vinnie Velvet
01-26-2007, 03:16 PM
http://www.black-sabbath.de/lyrics/h_a_h.jpg

http://www.black-sabbath.de/lyrics/mob_rules.jpg

http://www.black-sabbath.de/lyrics/Dehuman.jpg

HELL YEAH!!!

Vinnie Velvet
01-26-2007, 03:20 PM
The LEGEND Returns!
http://www.bestrock.cz/include_images/d/dio/foto/dio_01.jpg

bueno bob
01-26-2007, 05:45 PM
Hey the show is not sold out entirely yet.

The presale company only sold tickets for the orchestra level and the pit. Judging by the seating chart, the orchestra/pit tickets account for about half of the venue's total.

Ticketbastard is having their own internet presale until 10 PM tonight.

Tickets to the general public go onsale Friday at 10 am EST.

TicketBastard site:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1D003E31DBD36B66?artistid=846398&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=200

It's now officially sold out!

Have a good time!

Mr Walker
01-26-2007, 09:36 PM
I got 9th row from the stage on Iommi's side!

ppg960
01-26-2007, 10:24 PM
They are confirmed for Winnipeg at the MTS Center on March 18.
Tickets go for $36-60. Very reasonable indeed.:)

bueno bob
01-27-2007, 02:48 AM
I'm hoping the Grate Pacific Northwest show will be standing room only or an outside show...I want my ass right up front 'n' center...

EbDawson
01-27-2007, 08:49 PM

I saw that lineup twice. Dave's got a better band now, they've never sounded better. Plus Dave was stoned most of the 90's. :D

Hopefully this tour will come south later on.

DLR'sCock
01-28-2007, 01:47 PM
I have tickets for Heaven and Hell at Radio City in NYC!!!!

This is gonna kick ass!!!

binnie
01-29-2007, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by EbDawson
I saw that lineup twice. Dave's got a better band now, they've never sounded better. Plus Dave was stoned most of the 90's. :D

Hopefully this tour will come south later on.

Dave is definatley taking care of business better these days.....

bueno bob
01-30-2007, 03:44 PM
Well, I'll check it out, regardless. Won't have a choice...

Still...what was the general consensus of "The System Has Failed"? I haven't heard it, I basically quit listening to Megadeth after I heard two or three songs off of "The World Needs a Hero" and wrote them off...

lesfunk
01-30-2007, 03:46 PM
I have tickets to Radio City! I hate opening acts!

Hoss
01-30-2007, 08:09 PM
Heaven and hell... A new album would be great. They will never make it into my neck of the woods (not even close).

bueno bob
01-31-2007, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by Hoss
Heaven and hell... A new album would be great. They will never make it into my neck of the woods (not even close).

Hey, it's worth the travelling!

binnie
01-31-2007, 03:11 AM

Still...what was the general consensus of "The System Has Failed"? I haven't heard it, I basically quit listening to Megadeth after I heard two or three songs off of "The World Needs a Hero" and wrote them off...

SHF was good record, much stronger than WNAH. The title track and Kick the Chair are as good as anything Mustaine has done since Rust In Piece. IMO, there is a little TOO much guitar widdling on some of the tracks, but the aggression over all is still there.

Did you here "Dread and the Fugitive Mind" from World...., thats almost as good as anything Megadeth have ever done....

Hardrock69
01-31-2007, 07:46 PM
I personally have never liked Megadeth. They are good at...well...being Megadeth, but as songwriters they have never impressed me.

I could not possibly care less what happens to Dave Mustaine.

Mr. Vengeance
01-31-2007, 08:56 PM
I love Megadeth. I started out as much more of a Metallica guy, but over the last 10 years, have swung to Megadeth. System has Failed was very strong, but I also liked World Needs a Hero.

bueno bob
02-01-2007, 01:57 AM
Double post

bueno bob
02-01-2007, 01:57 AM
SHF was good record, much stronger than WNAH. The title track and Kick the Chair are as good as anything Mustaine has done since Rust In Piece. IMO, there is a little TOO much guitar widdling on some of the tracks, but the aggression over all is still there.

Did you here "Dread and the Fugitive Mind" from World...., thats almost as good as anything Megadeth have ever done....

Not from World...I heard it on the Capitol Punishment collection the year (or two) before hand though...

Good song, actually, I enjoyed it on Capitol Punishment.

Matt White
02-01-2007, 10:34 AM
I'd much rather see MOTORHEAD than MEGADETH.....

LEMMY is KING

DOWN will be KWEL

H&H.....it's aboot time......

binnie
02-01-2007, 11:01 AM
Still no news on tour dates over here....

binnie
02-02-2007, 03:02 AM
Rumour is that Down is going to have a record out this year.

Undoubtedly, it'll be killer!

Shaun Ponsonby
02-04-2007, 01:43 PM
Maybe in the States, but not here.

Black Sabbath without Ozzy would only appeal to a very limited audience here. In fact, sad as it is, I asked everybody I worked with who Dio was, I bet there isn't one of the who would know.

Over here I see Heaven and Hell doing the big clubs 3,000+ capacity. Suits me fine, that music will be killer in an intimate venue...

If they tour with Motorhead in this CUNTry, I'm pretty sure it'll be the arenas. Motorhead sell out 3,000 capacity venues over here every year as it is, and Dio on his own plays a lot of the same places...so, it could very well be arenas. Maybe seated and only 3/4 full, though...aboot the same as Alice Cooper/Twisted Sister were in 2005.

Shaun Ponsonby
02-04-2007, 01:44 PM
Why do America get all the best tours?

bueno bob
02-04-2007, 01:46 PM
Well...

The Police are back - I won't go. I don't know, I like The Police as much as the next guy, but I'm not over the top with excitement about seeing them play live. It's cool, but not anything I'm shitting golden goose eggs about.

Van Halen 4.0 - I'm going to see David and Eddie (this is, of course, if this whole thing doesn't blow up before it ever hits the stage), but it feels more like an obligation than a pleasure.

That being the case, as far as I'm concerned, Heaven and Hell is THE summer tour of 2007!

Shaun Ponsonby
02-04-2007, 02:28 PM
I just mean in general. There was one a few years ago of Iron Maiden, Motorhead and Dio, unless I've been fed the wrong ifo. No way would that happen in the UK.

binnie
02-05-2007, 05:32 AM
More money in American tours perhaps?

Although we got a better Miaden tour this time around....

Shaun Ponsonby
02-05-2007, 02:59 PM
With Trivium?????

I must have missed the one you're talking aboot.

bueno bob
02-05-2007, 06:52 PM
I can't think you guys would have worse money in touring...metal audiences are still underground audiences and a lot of my favorite acts attest to the benefits of touring overseas where people still go to the shows, buy the albums, et al...

Maybe American touring is just easier logistically.

binnie
02-06-2007, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
With Trivium?????

I must have missed the one you're talking aboot.

Sorry, what I meant was that we got a more substanital tour in terms of dates.

Maiden really didn't tour the US that substantially this time around...

binnie
02-06-2007, 04:59 AM
Trivium were ok.

Just ok. Not good, far from great.

I've seen a lot, lot worse, but i've seen other bands do the same thing a lot, lot better.

IMO they need a new drummer: the current one can double kicks all day, but he lacks any real power....

Shaun Ponsonby
02-06-2007, 04:32 PM
I just wish they'd try and be Trivium as opposed to a Metallica tribute band. They even had a number of mike stands placed around the stage like Metallica do.

Which Maiden show did you see?

binnie
02-07-2007, 05:55 AM

Which Maiden show did you see?

Newcastle.

Quite simply fantastic, one of the best shows I've ever seen. I thought playing the entire new record worked really well, sounded even better live...

Shaun Ponsonby
02-07-2007, 07:44 AM
I saw Manchester.

I was a bit cynical at first, having never seen Maiden before, as often as I switch "Number of the Beast", "TThe Trooper" and "Run To The Hills" off when they come on, I have never heard them live and wanted to. But, the more I listened to the album, the more songs from THAT I wanted to hear, and eventually couldn't wait to hear it all. And, let's face it, if they were playing all of "Seventh Son" or something, we'd have all been thrilled.

The only thing I will say is that I would have preffered it if they would have done 2 sets (1 of the new album and 1 of classics) and dropped Trivium, cos they didn't really NEED Trivium there. It's not as if they were struggling t pack em in.

binnie
02-07-2007, 08:18 AM

The only thing I will say is that I would have preffered it if they would have done 2 sets (1 of the new album and 1 of classics) and dropped Trivium, cos they didn't really NEED Trivium there. It's not as if they were struggling t pack em in.

Well, that'd be ideal wouldn't it.

However they played for two hours, and at 50+ I think it'd be asking too much.

As far as Trivium go, I've seen a lot worse (Bullet For My Valentine opening for Axl Rose springs to mind.)

I quite like "Ascendancy" (not worth all the hype it got, but its ok). They have potential, and if, like you say, they stop trying to be Metallica and concetrate on being Trivium, they may end up being decent. They're only 20ish right?

Shaun Ponsonby
02-07-2007, 09:07 AM
Rush do it.

Yes do it.

Southside Johnny is nearly 60, and he tends to keep playing til they cut the juice on him.

Why can't Iron Maiden do it?

binnie
02-07-2007, 10:09 AM
Rush do it.

Yes do it.

Southside Johnny is nearly 60, and he tends to keep playing til they cut the juice on him.

Why can't Iron Maiden do it?

Well, I suppose technically they could, but would they want to?

Two hours is still good value for money, IMO....

If they were gonna cut something from the show to create more time, it should have been Lauren Harris.

Did you catch her? One of the worst things I've ever seen. Not just one of the worst gigs, one of the worst things EVER.

I felt embarrased for her.

Shaun Ponsonby
02-08-2007, 02:03 PM
I didn't see her...traffic was terrible.

Vinnie Velvet
02-08-2007, 02:10 PM
From a Swedish rock mag, first photo of H&H 2007!

http://www.black-sabbath.com/images/magazines/swedenrock_0207.jpg

binnie
02-09-2007, 03:09 AM
I didn't see her...traffic was terrible.

You didn't miss anything, except maybe a laugh.

bueno bob
02-09-2007, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
From a Swedish rock mag, first photo of H&H 2007!

http://www.black-sabbath.com/images/magazines/swedenrock_0207.jpg

Where?

Shaun Ponsonby
02-09-2007, 10:27 AM
You didn't miss anything, except maybe a laugh.

I could have used a laugh after that traffic

binnie
02-09-2007, 11:07 AM
To change the subject a bit, do we think the new Dio and Sabbs songs are gonna live up to "Heaven & Hell", "Mob Rules" and "Dehumanizer"?

Vinnie Velvet
02-09-2007, 12:17 PM
To change the subject a bit, do we think the new Dio and Sabbs songs are gonna live up to "Heaven & Hell", "Mob Rules" and "Dehumanizer"?

I think so.

There are going to be only three new tunes, so we shall see.

bueno bob
02-10-2007, 06:18 AM
I'd imagine so. They originally started out as ideas for the next Dio album and then just got "converted" to Sabbath. Apparently everybody's really happy with them.

I'm sure we'll all be pleased with the results...we'll know soon enough!

Shaun Ponsonby
02-10-2007, 06:33 AM
I'm optimistic...which makes a change.

binnie
02-12-2007, 03:29 AM
As long as they're heavy. I'll be happy!

I reckon they'll be WAY better than the two songs with Ozzy from the late 90s...

Shaun Ponsonby
02-12-2007, 04:16 AM
Yea, but Ozzy's covers album was better than them.

THEY were disappointing.

Hardrock69
02-13-2007, 11:15 AM
They could easily play all 3 albums and all three songs at Radio City Music Hall.

binnie
02-13-2007, 11:18 AM
They could easily play all 3 albums and all three songs at Radio City Music Hall.

That'd be about 2.5 hours right?

Yeah, I can't see why they couldn't do the lot if they wanted to...

Shaun Ponsonby
02-13-2007, 12:04 PM
Probably just be a 100 minute set.

They might even throw in some other Sabbath/Dio stuff.

binnie
02-13-2007, 12:09 PM

They might even throw in some other Sabbath/Dio stuff.

I hope not, I'd rather just here Dio-era Sabba.

I've heard Ozzy-era over and over, and they have enough Dio-era to do a full set...

Shaun Ponsonby
02-13-2007, 12:18 PM
I could put up with it. It'd be nice to hear that stuff SUNG as opposed to whatever the fuck Ozzy does these days.

Vinnie Velvet
02-13-2007, 04:43 PM
So far its exclusively the three new songs and stuff off of H&H, Mob Rules and Dehumanizer.

Plenty of rock to kick our asses with!

bueno bob
02-14-2007, 03:30 AM
Yes...they keep saying it's stuff from Heaven and Hell, Mob Rules, Dehumanizer, and the three new songs ONLY. I've read every H&H interview I can get my hands on, and they've all been very specific about that.

Definitely will be better than the new songs with Ozzy in '98 - those 2 songs were very hastily thrown together simply because Sony wanted them on the Reunion album, no other reason.

That being said, I do have Psycho Man as my ringtone, but fuck it...what can you do...?

:)

bueno bob
02-14-2007, 03:31 AM
If you heard the song "Scary Dreams", though, that showed me that an Ozzy fronted Sabbath still has some viability. That was a particularly good song, I thought.

Doubt it'll ever see an actualized release though, they just played it live once or twice and that was it...

binnie
02-14-2007, 06:43 AM
There's rumours that Sabbath will do a record with Ozzy but I can't see it, best left as it is I think.

Ozzy has a record out in March/April, which will show if there is ANYTHING left in the creativity tank....

Shaun Ponsonby
02-14-2007, 12:04 PM
He's more concerned with being in Heat magazine now.

binnie
02-15-2007, 08:12 AM
He's more concerned with being in Heat magazine now.

I don't think he's with it to know anymore, Sharon calls the shots....

To be fair to Ozzy, he's toured his ass of for 35 years, and spent most of the 70s, 80s and 90s being vilified, sued, hated and dismissed as a musical oddity.

If he's been getting some pleasant attention since The Osbournes and he plays up to it then that seems fine be me, there's not many people with a skin thick enough to take the shit he's taken (admitiedly he brought a lot of it on himself) through the years.

It might make us cringe to see him doing butter adverts, or other celeb things, but he's served his time for metal, and he's probably too far gone to relaise that he's blowing his own credability for an easy buck.

I blame Sharon....

kastco
02-15-2007, 08:26 AM
How long can that midget Dio even stand on stage. Is'nt he like 80 years old? I know he started his career by singing with a doo wop band.

DLR'sCock
02-15-2007, 08:41 AM
Dio is 64, born on July 10, 1942, and let me tell you the man still kills live.

Dio was writing and recoridng his own songs long before the Beatles as well.

binnie
02-15-2007, 08:53 AM
Check youtube: Dio can still sing his ass off live, and is more than sprightly for his age.

This will be a great reunion!

binnie
02-15-2007, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by kastco
How long can that midget Dio even stand on stage. Is'nt he like 80 years old? I know he started his career by singing with a doo wop band.

Bob's gonna flip when he reads that!

ELVIS
02-15-2007, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
Dio is 64, born on July 10, 1942, and let me tell you the man still kills live.

That's the most popular birthdate for Mr. Padovana...

Ronnie won't tell you what year he was born...:D

Shaun Ponsonby
02-15-2007, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by kastco

Hey, Dio is STILL one of the best hard rock/metal singers around.

He can spend a long time onstage, considering he did a 2 - 2 1/2 hour show last time he played the UK, where he played all of "Holy Diver".

binnie
02-15-2007, 10:55 AM
Y'know, I don't think I know of anyone who actively dislikes Dio....

A metal trooper...

Shaun Ponsonby
02-15-2007, 10:58 AM
I do. He was/probably still is a cuntplete IDIOT. Not just for disliking Dio, but in general.

ELVIS
02-15-2007, 11:30 AM
So, you dislike Dio, or not...:confused:

Shaun Ponsonby
02-15-2007, 11:59 AM
I love Dio, in a hetrosexual way.

bueno bob
02-16-2007, 12:22 AM
Here it is!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/BlabberPhotos/Miscellaneous/BS.jpg

binnie
02-16-2007, 03:13 AM
That official?

Looks pretty cool to me, very evil!

bueno bob
02-16-2007, 03:46 AM
YES!

That is the official cover art!

Track listing is as follows:

01. Neon Knights
02. Lady Evil
03. Heaven And Hell
04. Die Young
05. Lonely Is The Word
06. The Mob Rules
07. Turn Up The Night
08. Voodoo
09. Falling Off The Edge Of The World
10. After All (The Dead)
11. TV Crimes
12. I
13. Children Of The Sea - Live
14. The Devil Cried
15. Shadow Of The Wind
16. Ear In The Wall

bueno bob
02-16-2007, 03:48 AM
Wondering where "Time Machine" and "Buried Alive" are at...???

Doesn't matter, really, I already own all of it and have for years...only reason I'm buying it at all is for the new songs, to give Tony Iommi and Ronnie James my money (which they richly deserve), and to see the liner notes and pretty pictures...

binnie
02-16-2007, 03:53 AM
Wondering where "Time Machine" and "Buried Alive" are at...???

Doesn't matter, really, I already own all of it and have for years...only reason I'm buying it at all is for the new songs, to give Tony Iommi and Ronnie James my money (which they richly deserve), and to see the liner notes and pretty pictures...

Same here actaully, although I'm pretty sure neither Dio or Iommi need our money...

bueno bob
02-16-2007, 03:55 AM
Well, they're worth MORE of our money, at any rate...

Greatest metal vocalist ever...greatest metal guitarist ever...

'nuff said!

Shaun Ponsonby
02-16-2007, 10:58 AM
This is GRATE news.

Crack open the salad!!!

Hardrock69
02-16-2007, 01:15 PM
*tooooke toooke tookke*

Ahhhhhh...

*passes the salad to Shaun*.:smoke2:

Shaun Ponsonby
02-16-2007, 04:07 PM
HUZZAH!

Now, lets play that GRATE album "Kool and the Gang sing Black Sabbath featuring special guests Ronnie Dio and Tony Iommi"

Atomic_Rob
02-16-2007, 09:35 PM
Y'know, I don't think I know of anyone who actively dislikes Dio....

A metal trooper...

ME! There's only one vocalist for BLACK FUCKIN SABBATH and thats Mr Ozzy Osbourne! And Rainbow sucked major big time :D

bueno bob
02-17-2007, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by Atomic_Rob
ME! There's only one vocalist for BLACK FUCKIN SABBATH and thats Mr Ozzy Osbourne!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sure, Ozzy was bad ass up until 1989 or so. Problem being he hasn't been worth a FUCK since then. The clown prince of blown out, burned out, drug-addled derelict washed-up uselessness on stage. Christ, even REO Speedwagon is a better stage act than he is anymore.

You ever stop to wonder why Tony looked PAINED in so much Ozzfest footage over the last few years?

Quite frankly, Ronnie James Dio was and IS the most talented vocalist and lyricist that Tony Iommi has EVER worked with from day one. Dio is just as much a part of Sabbath as Ozzy is...at the end of the day, Black Sabbath is TONY IOMMI and whoever the fuck he wants to put up there, period.

And Rainbow sucked major big time :D

Which basically deflates anything else you have to say on the subject from here on out.

:rolleyes:

binnie
02-17-2007, 03:35 AM

Which basically deflates anything else you have to say on the subject from here on out.

You beat me to it bob...

binnie
02-17-2007, 03:36 AM
I'd say Ozzy was still pretty decent up to 2000 or so (maybe not on record, but as stage performer)

I saw him in '98 and he was still amaing...

bueno bob
02-17-2007, 04:11 AM
I'd say Ozzy was still pretty decent up to 2000 or so (maybe not on record, but as stage performer)

I saw him in '98 and he was still amaing...

For me, at least, every time I heard him post '93 or thereabouts his voice just sounded worse and worse each time out...forgetting lyrics, bumbling around, etc. Each year it seemed to get worse and I kept thinking, "Fuck, at least Dio still cuts the mustard"...

Studio wise, after Ozzy yanked all control from Bob Daisley and put the songs and lyrics into the hands of his writing team, it just went downhill...I thought "No More Tears" was right on par with Metallica's black album in the sellout department..."Ozzmosis" was a wee bit better, but "Down to Earth" was the biggest pukefest of the year...

Ozzy ended in '89 for me...I was hoping he'd do something really awesome with Black Sabbath in '98, but the two new songs weren't good at all - I don't think it's much of a stretch to say that a new Ozzy/Sabbath album will never happen...

binnie
02-17-2007, 05:02 AM
Record wise, definately down-hill from "No More Tears", although I fucking hate Ozzmosis and thought Down to Earth had some good moments, but I'm splitting hairs now...

On a different note, I can see why people think Metallica's Black album was a "sell out", but it's still a fantastic record, and a lot of metal bands would give their left nuts to come close to (many have been doing, ever since). It was definately a change of direction, and there's no doubt that they've always wanted to be successful and sell records (no crime in my book), but that record took a heavier form of metal into a lot of households: if it wasn't for that then a lot of subsequently really heavy bands would never have had the success that they have had.

Anyhow Bob, I'm glad we agree that Dio is the mutt's nuts. I only wish that he got the credit he deserved from the younger generation; not to take anything away from Ozzy's revivial, it is well deserved, but Dio-era Sabbs deserves a place in metal history that most modern metal mags and media do not give it...

bueno bob
02-17-2007, 05:17 AM
Anyhow Bob, I'm glad we agree that Dio is the mutt's nuts. I only wish that he got the credit he deserved from the younger generation; not to take anything away from Ozzy's revivial, it is well deserved, but Dio-era Sabbs deserves a place in metal history that most modern metal mags and media do not give it...

A FUCKING MEN BROTHER.

Shaun Ponsonby
02-17-2007, 01:18 PM
ME! There's only one vocalist for BLACK FUCKIN SABBATH and thats Mr Ozzy Osbourne! And Rainbow sucked major big time :D

What???

Ozzy is a washed-up has been who has to piss in a bag and have his dogs an cats clear it up (as opposed to the vice-versa method seen on that pile of SHITE The Osbournes, which, by the way, effectively ruined his career). Although, admittedly, I quite liked "No More Tears" (so fookin' what? I like "Turbo" by Judas Priest as well. Excuse me for not having too many musical limits) and "No Rest For The Wicked", most of his solo output without Randy Rhoads has been quite poor.

Sabbath were a much more exciting band with Dio. Compare "Neon Knights" with "Black Sabbath".

And Dio can still sing too. Better than most young folk.

Atomic_Rob
02-17-2007, 01:40 PM
I can't stand Ozzy's solo stuff, especially with Zakk Wylde and the fucking gay love in between those 2 in recent years.

I just don't like Dio in anyway shape or form, classic rock magazine gave away a DVD with the mag with Ronnie playing Long Live Rock n Roll at the Astoria and it was absolutely horrendous, you say Ozzy is washed out, I couldnt understand a word Dio was singing.

I checked out Kill the King on a free compilation also with CR and it was pure fucking cheese and it was recorded in 1976 with Richie Blackmore.

Then again Rainbow only employed fag vocalists. Next reunion, Cherone.

binnie
02-17-2007, 01:40 PM

Sabbath were a much more exciting band with Dio. Compare "Neon Knights" with "Black Sabbath".

Are you saying that you prefer Dio-era Sabbs to Ozzy-era?

Shaun Ponsonby
02-17-2007, 02:00 PM
Yes.

Shaun Ponsonby
02-17-2007, 02:01 PM
I can't stand Ozzy's solo stuff, especially with Zakk Wylde and the fucking gay love in between those 2 in recent years.

I just don't like Dio in anyway shape or form, classic rock magazine gave away a DVD with the mag with Ronnie playing Long Live Rock n Roll at the Astoria and it was absolutely horrendous, you say Ozzy is washed out, I couldnt understand a word Dio was singing.

I checked out Kill the King on a free compilation also with CR and it was pure fucking cheese and it was recorded in 1976 with Richie Blackmore.

Then again Rainbow only employed fag vocalists. Next reunion, Cherone.

Ah, well, wach to their own, I suppose

CR is an awesome mag, by the way.

binnie
02-17-2007, 02:04 PM
Yes.

Well, I could tell you why I think you're wrong, but I'm sure you've heard it all before....

Like you said, each to their own....

Shaun Ponsonby
02-17-2007, 02:09 PM
I still like Ozzy-era stuff, but...

1) I can't listen to Ozzy anymore because of what he's become, it's hard to take him seriously on those dark songs

2) I find some of that stuff a bit dull. Heavy...but dull. ("bom...bom..bom" for 5 minutes?)

Atomic_Rob
02-17-2007, 04:15 PM
There is nothing Ozzy could do to stop me listening to Ozzy-era Sabbath, all the stupid things he done in the past, I just look over that and think of the person he used to be before he got married a second time and had those 2 cunts for children.

The songs themselves are just magic, After Forever, Hole in the Sky, Symptom Of The Universe, Meglomania, Hand of Doom.

Each to their own most definitely with Sabbath, everyone has their favourite era and I guess its time Iommi and Geezer moved on after a number of tours with Ozzy.

Be nice to see Ozzy Sabbath again, they were just incredible at Download in 2005

Shaun Ponsonby
02-17-2007, 04:20 PM
Really? Every review I read said they were shite...or rather Ozzy's performance was. They didn't even vother to show them on TV.

binnie
02-17-2007, 05:05 PM
Well just so long as no-one starts arguing the merits of Tony Martin...

Atomic_Rob
02-17-2007, 05:13 PM
Really? Every review I read said they were shite...or rather Ozzy's performance was. They didn't even vother to show them on TV.

Phil Lynott summed it up nicely: DON'T BELIEVE A WORD

Sharon didn't allow the show to be broadcast because it was apparently coming out as an official DVD that we've not heard of since Iommi dropped it into an interview just after the show.

I've got a Pro-Shot DVD with soundboard audio and it absolutely owns.

FantasyMan
02-18-2007, 05:08 AM
Actually Ozzy's performance in the past few years has been shit. He sings off key, sounds like he's struggling sometimes. I have one show where you can't understand what he's saying he's mumbling so bad.

binnie
02-18-2007, 07:27 AM
Any more word on the Heaven & Hell dates?

Atomic_Rob
02-19-2007, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by FantasyMan
Actually Ozzy's performance in the past few years has been shit. He sings off key, sounds like he's struggling sometimes. I have one show where you can't understand what he's saying he's mumbling so bad.

Its all down too opinions, I think hes been singing well, you don't.

Opinions are like arseholes, everyone's got one.

Shaun Ponsonby
02-20-2007, 05:19 AM
Or like the clap...you've either got one or you haven't.

binnie
02-20-2007, 06:06 AM
Anyone heard anything about European dates yet?

Shaun Ponsonby
02-20-2007, 07:48 AM
Not yet.

Hardrock69
02-20-2007, 10:20 AM
Vinnie Appice has been letting it slide in interviews that they are gonna play more dates around the US in April-May.

Now check this out.

These guys are able to actually be professionals.

Unlike spEd and his stoopid alcoholic bullshit.

They get together, write some songs...and then decide to take it one step further, and they do.

No "negotiations", no soap opera, no bullshit.

Not only that, the one guy who actually did the drums on Heaven & Hell was invited to do the tour!

THEY ACTUALLY HAD THE RESPECT AND KINDNESS ENOUGH TO ASK BILL WARD TO DO THE TOUR!!!

But respect & kindness are two words that spEd forgot to learn as a child when he was learning English. And he has probably forgotten how to say those words in Dutch as well.

Fucking asshole.
:mad:

Even though Bill Ward turned down the chance to go out and tour with H & H, they DID give him the opportunity.

Tony Iommi and RJ Dio are a class act.

If spEd could stop drinking long enough to pay attention to the real world, he might learn something.

Fucking fool....

binnie
02-20-2007, 11:09 AM
Hardrock, I couldn't agree with you more....

Mr. Vengeance
02-20-2007, 07:46 PM
Here's some more breaking Sabbath news from hardradio.com:

The live video for HEAVEN AND HELL's upcoming tour, will surface via Eagle Rock Entertainment in late 2007. Heaven And Hell features BLACK SABBATH guitarist Tony Iommi and bassist Geezer Butler, along with singer RONNIE JAMES DIO and drummer Vinny Appice. As previously reported, there will be not one, but two Dio-era Black Sabbath albums out this spring. The first is Black Sabbath: The Dio Years, a best-of that samples from the studio albums Dio recorded with Black Sabbath - Heaven & Hell in 1980, Mob Rules in 1981, and Dehumanizer in 1992. The album will also include three new songs, titled 'The Devil Cried', 'Shadow Of The Wind', and 'Ear In The Wall'. Black Sabbath: The Dio Years comes out April 3rd. In addition, there will be a live album from a December 1981 show in London on the Mob Rules tour. It's called Black Sabbath: Live At Hammersmith Odeon, and it contains 14 tracks from both Dio's and Osbourne's time in Sabbath. The album will be available May 1st through Rhino Handmade in a limited run of only 5,000 numbered copies at rhinohandmade.com.

binnie
02-21-2007, 02:46 PM
Cheers Mr V!

It's a bonus year for Dio-era Sabbs fans: tour, new material, vault footage!

Hope the Van Halen's take note...

bueno bob
02-22-2007, 03:04 AM
Only 5000 copies?

Holy Christ, imagine the price for an original on ebay in a few years...whew...

Well, I'm sure I'll be able to download a copy from somebody somewhere...

binnie
02-22-2007, 03:06 AM
Bob, I'm sure you'd be able to get one of the 5000 if you really dedicate yourself to it....

bueno bob
02-22-2007, 03:07 AM
Vinnie Appice has been letting it slide in interviews that they are gonna play more dates around the US in April-May.

Now check this out.

These guys are able to actually be professionals.

Unlike spEd and his stoopid alcoholic bullshit.

They get together, write some songs...and then decide to take it one step further, and they do.

No "negotiations", no soap opera, no bullshit.

Not only that, the one guy who actually did the drums on Heaven & Hell was invited to do the tour!

THEY ACTUALLY HAD THE RESPECT AND KINDNESS ENOUGH TO ASK BILL WARD TO DO THE TOUR!!!

But respect & kindness are two words that spEd forgot to learn as a child when he was learning English. And he has probably forgotten how to say those words in Dutch as well.

Fucking asshole.
:mad:

Even though Bill Ward turned down the chance to go out and tour with H & H, they DID give him the opportunity.

Tony Iommi and RJ Dio are a class act.

If spEd could stop drinking long enough to pay attention to the real world, he might learn something.

Fucking fool....

Absolutely couldn't agree more.

Ronnie, Tony, Geezer and Vinny are showing Van Halen everything to do and Van Halen's doing everything wrong.

This is how you know a band cares about it's fanbase and respects them enough to put their own shit aside and treat them (the fans) well.

Van Halen, really, couldn't give a fucking whit about any of it's fan base, apparently.

Vinnie Velvet
02-23-2007, 02:56 PM
Van Halen, really, couldn't give a fucking whit about any of it's fan base, apparently.

Correction -- EDDIE doesn't care.

Dave has always cared.

Who cares what Alice thinks. :D

Anyhow, back to HEAVEN AND HELL!!!!

Yes, these guys are the consumate professionals. I think its going to be a hell of a show.

And Dio's still got the pipes -- I saw some stuff from his 2006 shows and he's still got it!

Mr. Vengeance
02-27-2007, 06:01 PM
So is anyone seeing this tour before the Ottawa show on March 28th? Or will I be the first to deliver the review to the Army?

bueno bob
02-28-2007, 09:00 AM
You might well be the one...

binnie
02-28-2007, 11:21 AM
Still waiting for tour dates over here.....

katie
03-02-2007, 09:39 PM
Small mention in Dave Lings diary (Friday 2nd March) about the new Best of Sabbath (The Dio Years) The 3 new recordings

http://www.daveling.co.uk/diary.htm

Katie

ThrillsNSpills
03-04-2007, 07:29 PM
How was the other DioSab Live album that's out??

never got to hear that one....

Shaun Ponsonby
03-05-2007, 12:25 PM
Its the pre-sale on Wed.

Shaun Ponsonby
03-07-2007, 11:42 AM
Ronnie James Dio's personal assistant, Steve Mignardi, has started a blog on his MySpace page detailing behind-the-scenes events from the HEAVEN AND HELL tour, which is scheduled to launch this Sunday (March 11) in Vancouver, British Columbia.

As previously reported, HEAVEN AND HELL will be the featured guests on the nationally syndicated radio show "Rockline" airing Wednesday, April 11. The live show begins at 8:30 p.m. PT / 11:30 p.m. ET, and fans are encouraged to call in with questions during the program at (800) 344-ROCK (7625). To find a station near you, check out www.rocklineradio.com.

HEAVEN AND HELL will kick off a world tour with 11 Canadian dates beginning March 11 in Vancouver, British Columbia, and wrapping up March 28 in Ottawa, with opening acts MEGADETH and DOWN. A U.S. tour with support from MEGADETH and MACHINE HEAD will kick off April 22 in Phoenix, Arizona.

The shows are expected to only feature material from Dio's era with BLACK SABBATH, including three new songs that were recorded for the upcoming anthology "Black Sabbath: The Dio Years" that's due April 3.

Vinnie Velvet
03-07-2007, 11:50 AM
The shows are expected to only feature material from Dio's era with BLACK SABBATH, including three new songs that were recorded for the upcoming anthology "Black Sabbath: The Dio Years" that's due April 3.

Awesome.

While I'm stoked about the show, I was somewhat hoping Dio would throw in a few of his classic solo cuts in there --like Stand Up and Shout or Holy Diver.

Just thought that since its not billed as 'Black Sabbath', it would've given the band some more freedom to do some other songs.

ELVIS
03-07-2007, 02:29 PM
No dude...

Dio's been playing those songs every night for the last 2000 years...

I would like to hear Sabbath do Long Live Rock And Roll...

:elvis:

ThrillsNSpills
03-07-2007, 06:13 PM
Its the pre-sale on Wed.

I meant Live Evil

bueno bob
03-08-2007, 02:45 AM
To tell you all the honest to God truth...I'd like to hear some Elf shit...

Black Swampy Water, Rocking Chair Rock 'n' Roll Blues, Wonderworld, L.A. 59, Ain't it All Amusing, When She Smiles, Happy...there's a fucking TON of great Elf music that's been ignored for far too long...

binnie
03-08-2007, 03:02 AM
Bob, I couldn't agree more. The Elf records are seriously overlooked.

However, can't see Sabbs playing any of it live....

They already have three studio records and the three new songs, which is more than enough to pick out a very, very strong setlist...

bueno bob
03-08-2007, 04:06 AM
Definitely. Sabbath wouldn't ever touch the Elf stuff...if they were going to do that, they might as well cover Molly Hatchet as well... :)

Still, I wouldn't mind seeing Ronnie get back together with David and doing a limited Elf tour, maybe a live album to boot - that would be WELL appreciated, at least on my part...

binnie
03-08-2007, 06:46 AM
I reckon it'd do ok business actaully, Dio fans would turn out for it...

Shaun Ponsonby
03-08-2007, 08:39 AM
I dunno, actually.

Dio stuff still gets airplay
Rainbow stuff still gets airplay
Sabbath stuff still gets airplay
Elf stuff doesn't

Elf have been overshadowed by what Dio went on to achieve.

Vinnie Velvet
03-08-2007, 10:25 AM
I dunno, actually.

Dio stuff still gets airplay
Rainbow stuff still gets airplay
Sabbath stuff still gets airplay
Elf stuff doesn't

Elf have been overshadowed by what Dio went on to achieve.

That's true.

But its still cool.

Oh and ELVIS, Long Live Rock n Roll played by the Sabs would sound great!

binnie
03-08-2007, 10:44 AM
Jeezus I wish they'd hurry up and book some UK dates...

bueno bob
03-08-2007, 11:42 AM
Don't worry, your turn's a comin'...

bueno bob
03-08-2007, 12:12 PM
Here's the stage set (with band in rehearsal)...

http://www.black-sabbath.com/gallery_2/d/5503-2/stageset.jpg

Looks good!!!!!!!

binnie
03-09-2007, 03:25 AM
I just can't wait to hear Mob Rules live...

ThrillsNSpills
03-09-2007, 07:19 PM
Here's the stage set (with band in rehearsal)...

http://www.black-sabbath.com/gallery_2/d/5503-2/stageset.jpg

Looks good!!!!!!!

agreed

sometimes less is more.

bueno bob
03-10-2007, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
agreed

sometimes less is more.

Fitting in the drum kit might be a bit of a stretch...lol...

It's over at Joe Siegler's site if you wanna see it... :)

Hardrock69
03-10-2007, 07:42 PM
Heck Shaun, Elf never got airplay at all in the first place.

binnie
03-12-2007, 04:00 AM
Anyone care to take a guess at the setlist?

Shaun Ponsonby
03-12-2007, 11:41 AM
Heck Shaun, Elf never got airplay at all in the first place.

True, actually.

Shaun Ponsonby
03-12-2007, 11:41 AM

Probably all the songs on the compilation, plus a few more. "Time Machine", etc

Mr Badguy
03-12-2007, 12:24 PM

Here it is:

11/3/07 Vancouver, BC

E5150
After All (The Dead)
The Mob Rules
Children Of The Sea
Lady Evil
Ear In The Wall
I
The Sign Of The Southern Cross
Voodoo
The Devil Cried
Vinny Appice Solo
Computer God
Falling Off The Edge Of The World
Shadow Of The Wind
Die Young
Heaven And Hell
============
Neon Knights

That must have been a great show.

All the classics, a couple of fan pleasing obscuraties and no Ozzy stuff.

Never mind the compilation, I`m hoping for a live album out of this.

binnie
03-12-2007, 12:39 PM
Cheers Badguy, much appreciated!

That is a killer setlist, thought they'd open with Neon...., but thinking about it, it probably works well as a closer...

ELVIS
03-13-2007, 05:13 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C5QI__1DS48"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C5QI__1DS48" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

ELVIS
03-13-2007, 05:16 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oLOzKtSuPBE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oLOzKtSuPBE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Mr Badguy
03-13-2007, 07:42 AM
Jeez, Geezer`s bass is loud as fuck.

binnie
03-13-2007, 08:08 AM
I'm really looking forward to this tour, especially now that Van Halen is looking incredibly unlikely....

Hardrock69
03-13-2007, 10:17 AM
It is official....I had already heard there was going to be a DVD shoot at the Radio City Music Hall gig, but here is a flyer handed out Sunday night in Vancouver:

http://www.black-sabbath.com/images/dvd/heavenandhelldvdcard.jpg

Shaun Ponsonby
03-13-2007, 01:32 PM
They handed oot a flyer of a red cross.

Why? Were there injuries?

ThrillsNSpills
03-13-2007, 02:10 PM
It is official....I had already heard there was going to be a DVD shoot at the Radio City Music Hall gig, but here is a flyer handed out Sunday night in Vancouver:

http://www.black-sabbath.com/images/dvd/heavenandhelldvdcard.jpg

They could have put more on that flyer, now noone will show. :mad: :)

That DvD is something to look forward to tho.

Vinnie Velvet
03-13-2007, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Mr Badguy
Here it is:

11/3/07 Vancouver, BC

E5150
After All (The Dead)
The Mob Rules
Children Of The Sea
Lady Evil
Ear In The Wall
I
Voodoo
The Devil Cried
Vinny Appice Solo
Computer God
Shadow Of The Wind
Die Young
Heaven And Hell
============
Neon Knights

That is a great set list, however, I was hoping they'd play 'Time Machine' instead of Computer God.

BruinJer
03-13-2007, 06:22 PM
Here it is:

11/3/07 Vancouver, BC

E5150
After All (The Dead)
The Mob Rules
Children Of The Sea
Lady Evil
Ear In The Wall
I
Voodoo
The Devil Cried
Vinny Appice Solo
Computer God
Shadow Of The Wind
Die Young
Heaven And Hell
============
Neon Knights

I LOVE "Falling Off The Edge Of The World!!

bueno bob
03-14-2007, 03:51 AM
Turn Up the Night had better be part of the setlist by the time they get around here or I'm kicking some serious ass...

binnie
03-14-2007, 04:35 AM
They handed oot a flyer of a red cross.

Why? Were there injuries?

SP, you crack me up...

Shaun Ponsonby
03-14-2007, 09:54 AM
I crack me up too.

I've got a good deal going with me in that respect.

binnie
03-14-2007, 10:35 AM
You've done it again, LOL!!

I need to stop drinking, I'm so easily amused....

bueno bob
03-14-2007, 10:50 AM
Cat.

Shaun Ponsonby
03-14-2007, 11:15 AM
Exactly, exactly.

Shaun Ponsonby
03-14-2007, 11:16 AM
You've done it again, LOL!!

I need to stop drinking, I'm so easily amused....

Obviously, I've been blessed with a gift.

Shaun Ponsonby
03-14-2007, 12:02 PM
Here it is:

11/3/07 Vancouver, BC

E5150
After All (The Dead)
The Mob Rules
Children Of The Sea
Lady Evil
Ear In The Wall
I
Voodoo
The Devil Cried
Vinny Appice Solo
Computer God
Shadow Of The Wind
Die Young
Heaven And Hell
============
Neon Knights

And, here it is...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ELBF6P03

Hardrock69
03-14-2007, 12:25 PM
I am ignoring set lists....as the Radio City Music Hall show will be an extended set, and they will be playing more stuff than usual.

As for the flyer, it was my mistake to not downloaid it and host it on tinypic or some hosting site.

You know how it is...an image from someone's site gets posted on lotsa other sites, and bandwidth goes through the roof....then you have a buncha bastard red x's show up everywhere, starving, with no place to call home....

Hardrock69
03-14-2007, 12:31 PM
Here...it was still there so I snagged it.

http://i19.tinypic.com/33f9w6p.jpg

Three Lock Rock
03-15-2007, 11:07 AM
Sammy Hagar would be a better singer for them.

Three Lock Rock
Kicking ass and taking names

binnie
03-15-2007, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
Sammy Hagar would be a better singer for them.

Three Lock Rock

Ha Ha!!!!

I'd love to see hagar audition for Iommi, jeezus that would be funny:

"Sam, we don't DO love songs..."

binnie
03-15-2007, 11:54 AM
Here...it was still there so I snagged it.

http://i19.tinypic.com/33f9w6p.jpg

Now that's what I'm talking about!!

Three Lock Rock
03-15-2007, 12:30 PM
Ha Ha!!!!

I'd love to see hagar audition for Iommi, jeezus that would be funny:

"Sam, we don't DO love songs..."

If Iommi actually wanted to SELL records, he would, and he'd hire MIKEY to play bass!

Three Lock Rock

Can`t drive 55
03-15-2007, 04:18 PM
three lock rock rocks.

Shaun Ponsonby
03-15-2007, 05:51 PM
This is a suprising turn of events

ELVIS
03-15-2007, 07:30 PM
Dio sounds 100 and he's only 95...

I hope he sounds a little better than this, this year...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hhE7Jf3u3TQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hhE7Jf3u3TQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

ELVIS
03-15-2007, 07:46 PM
Heaven And hell 2007

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ikygA_YqTpc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ikygA_YqTpc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

ELVIS
03-15-2007, 07:48 PM
This is interesting...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EYvCL9LS1M0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EYvCL9LS1M0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

ELVIS
03-15-2007, 07:56 PM
The real thing...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EvOUojwy4Pw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EvOUojwy4Pw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

ELVIS
03-15-2007, 07:59 PM
Here's a cleaner version of the new song...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mDT8MSszCug"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mDT8MSszCug" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

bueno bob
03-16-2007, 02:45 AM
Excellent!

Thanks E.

binnie
03-16-2007, 04:42 AM
Thanks Elvis!!

Killer stuff there...

Vinnie Velvet
03-16-2007, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
This is interesting...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EYvCL9LS1M0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EYvCL9LS1M0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

That's awesome.

Its from the performance where Sabbath (finishing up their Dehumanizer tour in '92) was asked by Ozzy to open for him on his last stop of his so-called "No More Tours" tour. Dio, as we all know, rejected this idea and bailed.

Rob Halford filled in for Ronnie, and as you can see and hear, kicked ass.

binnie
03-16-2007, 12:17 PM
Didn't Halford fill in for Ozzy at a gig a couple of years ago too, seem to remember the footage from that was awesome!

bueno bob
03-16-2007, 12:24 PM
Didn't Halford fill in for Ozzy at a gig a couple of years ago too, seem to remember the footage from that was awesome!

He's filled in with Sabbath twice, actually - first time was Costa Mesa, CA, in '92. Ozzy was out doing No More Tears, his 11th farewell tour, and invited Sabbath (who was out doing Dehumanizer at the time) to come open for him. Ronnie's contract with the Sabs expired the day after the Costa Mesa show, and Ronnie didn't want anything to do with opening for Ozzy, since he knew it was going to result in an Ozzy fronted Sabbath reunion (which damn near happened in '93, Ozzy backed out the day the papers were to be signed and made legal), so he told the band he wasn't going to do the shows and just went back to Dio. Rob Halford came in at the last second and did the vocals - multiple bootlegs of it are floating around, the most readily available being "Ozzy Meets the Priest".

Second time was when Ozzy caught sick a few years back and Sabbath went on with him, I think it was at Ozzfest and Priest was on the bill as well? Both nights went over really well and Rob actually fit in Sabbath quite well. Dynamite vocalist and admitted fan, and Tony and Geezer just rave about him...

bueno bob
03-16-2007, 12:25 PM
And by "11th farewell tour", I mean his 23rd.

Shaun Ponsonby
03-16-2007, 12:31 PM
Farewell tours are a load of shite.

The_KiD
03-16-2007, 06:39 PM
Nice Posts Elvis... Enjoyed the Videos.. God bless Youtube..

KiD

Hardrock69
03-17-2007, 02:37 PM
I have both nights on video of the Costa Mesa gigs.

I have the Camden, NJ Ozzfest show with Halford and BS from 2003 on DVD. It is a copy of the live video feed they had setup for the big screen TVs.

Hardrock69
03-17-2007, 02:39 PM
I just got an email from a friend who is also flying to MYC for this show.

Dio told a fan on Thursday that yes, they are filming the Radio City Music Hall show for a DVD.

Right from Dio's mouth.

bueno bob
03-17-2007, 04:20 PM
Late 2006 release?

Actually, this is a pretty cool idea - granted, some of this was on the "Live Evil" album, but mercifully it'll be a live Sabbath album without Iron Man, War Pigs, Paranoid, etc. on it for the umpteenth time.

And the Dio material will be more inclusive, considering there'll be more to choose from.

Ronnie's put out quite a few live albums since '98 now, but this one's got me more excited than usual.

I just wish it was going out under the Black Sabbath name...guess it's an easy change to make once I burn a CD-R copy, though...

:)

Hardrock69
03-17-2007, 04:43 PM
No, not late 2006 unless they have some sort of time machine and release a DVD of it 6 months before the event happens...
;)

And this time we will have it in 5.1 surround soung!!!

Shaun Ponsonby
03-18-2007, 03:46 PM
Late 2006 release?

That'd be a good idea.

Are they living in a time machine?

The_KiD
03-18-2007, 06:29 PM
I just got an email from a friend who is also flying to MYC for this show.

Dio told a fan on Thursday that yes, they are filming the Radio City Music Hall show for a DVD.

Right from Dio's mouth.

Nice.. When that DVD is available I am all over it. I think I am going to the show here in DC. They are playing Merriweather Post Pavilion which is an outdoor venue in Maryland. A bit of a hike for me but it should be well worth it.

(It was great to see DIO belting it out in Tenacious D's "Pick of Destiny". He still sounds great.)

Cheers,

KiD

bueno bob
03-21-2007, 06:47 AM
I meant 2007...

Owned again...

katie
03-21-2007, 09:05 AM
A friend of mine went to Heaven & Hell on the opening night, said Dio was incredible.

He also said Dio is 65 this month!
(I didn't realise he was that far into the drop zone) LOL

Def gonna see this tour as it may be the last chance to see Ronnie again.

m_dixon1984
03-21-2007, 11:49 AM
1 week and counting for the Ottawa show. I can't wait!!!

M

Mr. Vengeance
03-21-2007, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by m_dixon1984
1 week and counting for the Ottawa show. I can't wait!!!

M

I'm there as well.

bueno bob
03-24-2007, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by katie
He also said Dio is 65 this month!
(I didn't realise he was that far into the drop zone) LOL

Well...he MIGHT be...

Ronnie's exact age is always a subject of speculation...he always quotes different years of birth, often times doesn't answer, just says that it's the music that matters (and he's right on that count).

I do know Ronnie's first appearance on vinyl was in 1958, so if you estimate him being 16-18 years old at that time (probably a good guess), ballpark figures place him around 66 to 68 years old...

Best estimation is somewhere in his mid to late 60s...

katie
03-24-2007, 11:05 AM
Well...he MIGHT be...

Ronnie's exact age is always a subject of speculation...he always quotes different years of birth, often times doesn't answer, just says that it's the music that matters (and he's right on that count).

I do know Ronnie's first appearance on vinyl was in 1958, so if you estimate him being 16-18 years old at that time (probably a good guess), ballpark figures place him around 66 to 68 years old...

This guy has kept his voice in great shape
He is in good health
And at his time in life still getting up on stage to pull off a full show is fantastic.

Ronnie is a fucking LEGEND!

Three Lock Rock
03-24-2007, 11:12 AM
This guy has kept his voice in great shape
He is in good health
And at his time in life still getting up on stage to pull off a full show is fantastic.

Ronnie is a fucking LEGEND!

BUT SAMMY HAGAR IS BETTER!

Three Lock Rock
Just Owned Katie!!

katie
03-24-2007, 11:25 AM
BUT SAMMY HAGAR IS BETTER!

Three Lock Rock
Just Owned Katie!!

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln

Three Lock Rock
03-24-2007, 11:27 AM
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is better to get down on your knees and give me head than to give me any other form of lip" - Three Lock Rock!

OWNED!!!

Mr. Vengeance
03-24-2007, 02:31 PM
"It is better to get down on your knees and give me head than to give me any other form of lip" - Three Lock Rock!

OWNED!!!

I doubt she has the strength to lift the rolls af fat covering your miniscule dick these days, TLR.

OWNED!

Hardrock69
03-25-2007, 11:47 PM
She actually wants to be ass-raped by that loser.

They were made for each other.

bueno bob
03-26-2007, 02:21 AM
I think 3 Inch Cock's the instigator here...

binnie
03-26-2007, 02:54 AM

Jeeezusss!!!!

And he can still sing like THAT!!

I thought he was about 60, but my respect for him has increased no end!

bueno bob
03-28-2007, 08:44 AM
Jeeezusss!!!!

And he can still sing like THAT!!

I thought he was about 60, but my respect for him has increased no end!

In the end...there can be only one...

;)

binnie
03-28-2007, 08:58 AM
Under one week until the new material is released!!

Shaun Ponsonby
03-28-2007, 09:04 AM
Looks like UK dates go on sale soon.

There aren't any listed yet, but ticketmaster says "dates schedueled nationally".

All these gigs in a year I've got no money. Typical.

binnie
03-28-2007, 09:24 AM

All these gigs in a year I've got no money. Typical.

I know the feeling, after Ozzy, Metallica, Scorpions, and Alice Cooper I'm going to be pretty skint - it's the travel as much as the ticket prices. I've already had to miss Mastodon, Clutch, Warrior Soul and Love/Hate due to lack of cash!

I'm also expecting full tours from Machine Head and Megadeth.

Not complaining though, I'm glad we are getting decent tours now (just wished I lived in Londoin sometimes....actually no, it's full of southern wankers...)

Hardrock69
03-28-2007, 10:09 AM
Ronnie was fortunate in that the melody lines he always chose to sing were not ballbusters, and so as a result he still has no trouble singing them.

Goddam.....2 fucking days until the show!!!

AIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

binnie
03-28-2007, 10:24 AM
Please post a review in here Hardrock!