PDA

View Full Version : Wayne's Guitars

MAX
01-12-2007, 06:23 AM
K, any of you either bought, know or have used any of their products?

I guess their story is similar to Leo Fender selling the "name" and then continuing with his own "G&L" Company?

"Wayn'es 'tis full of historic names and people within the industry that we (as VH fans are well aware of) like Lynn Ellsworth and so on...

Anyway, I'm curious as if ANYONE here's done any bizness with them?

I'm pissed cos I've sent several fucking emails for them to match a neck for that Ibanez that I posted about prior. They've NEVER replied and again, I'm pissed.

Are they that snobbish or maybe they just don't use the fucking computer?

Any forthcoming info would be greatly appreciated. :cool:

Nitro Express
01-13-2007, 04:47 AM
I have heard nothing but good about the Charvel's and the Wayne line of guitars. I've never personally done business with them but I know people who have.

jhale667
01-13-2007, 11:27 PM
...I've talked to them a couple of times about replacement bodies, nice people. I've played one of their 'Rock Legend' models and it pretty much felt like an old school Charvel...wasn't too hip on the headstock...:D

GAR
01-14-2007, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Are they that snobbish or maybe they just don't use the fucking computer?

Wayne did not waste a reply on you because you are arrogant and vain and I would also likewise delete any mail from you.

Your best bet for the Ibanez is get a Squire STrat neck off Ebay for $30 bucks and have a guitar repair guy beltsand the heel to fit your shitty, worhtless Ibanez body. Or else just buy a good Strat neck from Warmoth for whatver they sell for, and rout out the Ibanez body.

MAX
01-14-2007, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by GAR
Wayne did not waste a reply on you because you are arrogant and vain and I would also likewise delete any mail from you.

Oh, is that true now? Leave it to you (of all people? :rolleyes: ) to come off as a fucking arrogant snot in a fucking gearhead forum. Seriously, why are you such a prick anyway? I've never understood that?

Oh and btw. Finally did get a reply and we've got the neck situation handled. So and again, fuck off. :D

Your best bet for the Ibanez is get a Squire STrat neck off Ebay for $30 bucks and have a guitar repair guy beltsand the heel to fit your shitty, worhtless Ibanez body. Or else just buy a good Strat neck from Warmoth for whatver they sell for, and rout out the Ibanez body.

Yes, the guitar is a "shitty, worhtless Ibanez body" and I did infact get it for free. It's not worth even selling but does have a decent tone. Just don't like the scalloped Ibanez Jem777 rosewood fingerboard. So, I decided to upgrade the junker. Again, I own SEVERAL axes and this is hardly anything I care that much about. Just wanted to slap a decent neck on it and thanks to Wayne, I shall be. :cool:

Nice to know that you're sooooo educated regarding Squire's. I'll bet your main axe is one from Wal*Mart or the likes, no? Or, how's that Epiphone of yours doing? :p

So GAR, take the rest of that and shove it up your pompous and angry bleeding asshole/cunt combo. :fucku:

Nitro Express
01-16-2007, 03:10 AM
I don't know about Ibanez by I had parts litteraly flying off an Epiphone when I was gigging with it. The fucking jack nut flys off and the cord goes loosey goosey. The volume pots are all scratchy so no more volume pot swells. The switch doesn't work and you have to wiggle it.

This was my brother in laws new guitar and I was playing that damn thing at a car show gig. I was expecting the neck to snap off next! LOL!