PDA

View Full Version : Man, 33, Claims He Has Not Seen Britney Spears’ Vagina

VHrocks
01-14-2007, 02:54 PM
A Columbus, Ohio man held a press conference today to announce that he has yet to see Britney Spears’ vagina, in spite of the nearly ubiquitous images of it readily available on the Internet.

Randy Klujian, 33, a real estate salesman in suburban Columbus, said that he was making his announcement in order to cement his place in history as the only person in North America, if not the industrialized world, never to have seen Ms. Spears’ private parts.

“I have not seen Britney Spears’ vagina,” Mr. Klujian said to a skeptical press corps. “I have been really busy with work and I haven’t gotten around to it.”

But even as Mr. Klujian made his startling announcement, friends and experts alike came forward to cast doubt on his claim that he has never seen the recording artist’s omnipresent genitalia.

“I like Randy, but this whole thing smacks of a hoax,” said Harland Tenill, one of Mr. Klujian’s co-workers. “I think it’s kind of sad that he would do something like this to get attention.”

Davis Logsdon, who studies the impact of celebrities’ private parts on American culture at the University of Minnesota, agreed that Mr. Klujian’s claim seemed “far-fetched,” but allowed that it was “in the realm of possibility.”

“It’s possible that someone could have a working Internet connection and still not see Britney Spears’ vagina,” Mr. Logsdon said. “It’s not like he claimed that he never saw Paris Hilton’s vagina.”

Elsewhere, a new study shows that the majority of the nation’s sexual predators are on “Dateline NBC.”

Link: http://www.borowitzreport.com/archive_rpt.asp?rec=6667&srch=

:D

Diamondjimi
01-14-2007, 02:59 PM
Is this guy for real? These whores pussy are like the fuckin Zapruder film...EVERYONE'S seen them.....:D

Dan
01-14-2007, 03:08 PM
whatever.

bantonelli
01-14-2007, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by VHrocks
Link: http://www.borowitzreport.com/archive_rpt.asp?rec=6667&srch=

:D

Sounds more like the only Armenian without a "Klu" ??:confused:

Put him down in the Record Books? No.

Knowing where to find the different parts of a Woman's anatomy? Again, he has no "Klu".

BITEYOASS
01-14-2007, 09:17 PM
This sounds lie a story from "The Onion." :D

Panamark
01-15-2007, 12:09 AM
Well he obviously doesnt visit the Army !

Panamark
01-15-2007, 12:10 AM
I wonder if K-fed has seen her Vagina ??
Methinks he would spend the whole time looking
in a mirror !!

MAX
01-15-2007, 12:23 AM
When I think of either Titney's or Paris' snatches, three words ALWAYS come (notice I said "come" and NOT "cum!") to mind...

Those being UTI...

Urinary Tract Infections

Those two have to be the biggest whores and holes EVER!!!

Seriously, when I've seen the snapshots of their collective snatches, I truly become nautious. :uck:

I wouldn't fuck either one of them with Joe Thunder's dick!!!

sadaist
01-15-2007, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
Well he obviously doesnt visit the Army !

No shit. If there's a pic of a celebrities fur burger, it'll be here first. I love this place.

Mr Badguy
01-15-2007, 06:31 AM
That`s all well and good but has he SMELLED it?

binnie
01-15-2007, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by Mr Badguy
That`s all well and good but has he SMELLED it?

Ha Ha!!

I'd quite like those pics to have been posted in magazines with a "scratch and sniff" facility!

sadaist
01-15-2007, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by binnie
Ha Ha!!

I'd quite like those pics to have been posted in magazines with a "scratch and sniff" facility!

Just hold a trout under your nose while viewing them. Problem solved.

Anonymous
01-15-2007, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by MAX
When I think of either Titney's or Paris' snatches, three words ALWAYS come (notice I said "come" and NOT "cum!") to mind...

Those being UTI...

Urinary Tract Infections

Those two have to be the biggest whores and holes EVER!!!

Seriously, when I've seen the snapshots of their collective snatches, I truly become nautious. :uck:

I wouldn't fuck either one of them with Joe Thunder's dick!!!

Why bother posting when someone has already spelled it out for you?

Yeah, parasitic in a sense, but...

Cheers! :bottle:

Terry
01-15-2007, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
This sounds lie a story from "The Onion." :D

My thoughts exactly

blonddgirl777
01-15-2007, 08:46 PM
So what is he trying to prove?
Who is he trying to impress?

Big fuck'n deal! :rolleyes:

Nitro Express
01-16-2007, 02:25 AM
Britney's cunt makes me hungry. It looks like one of those Chalupas they sell at Taco Bell.