PDA

View Full Version : :d

Ozzy Fudd
01-14-2007, 06:08 PM
The wife and i were sitting in the liveing room discussing what i want should i ever wind up in a vegative state.

I told her unplug the power to my life support....

And stop all fluids..

So she unplugged the TV.

Then went to the kitchen dumped out all my Guinness

Man She Is Such A Bitch

Coyote
01-14-2007, 06:30 PM
Maybe she was tryin' to tell you something, Ozzy... :lol:

Jérôme Frenchise
01-14-2007, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Ozzy Fudd
The wife and i were sitting in the liveing room discussing what i want should i ever wind up in a vegative state.

I told her unplug the power to my life support....

And stop all fluids..

So she unplugged the TV.

Then went to the kitchen dumped out all my Guinness

Man She Is Such A Bitch

Don't complain, Ozz. You've got a wife at least. :cool:

My baby's just left my home because she starts work at 7:00 am tomorrow (it's 12:30 am here), we've been beatin' round the bush (no pun intended, I don't even know if she shaves there or not :D - but I'm sure she does) for four months, I told her I couldn't close my eyes since we last saw each other last Monday, and she said she couldn't either. :rolleyes:
She came up at 4:30 pm today, stayed for 8 hours, yet we didn't step the slightest inch forward physically. She cried at some point for a particular reason after I told her I would always be there for her - and I will.
I mean, it's been months since I've had her in my mind from the moment I open my eyes in the morning till my last second of conscience before I sleep (when I can), so...

So, Ozz... Please, take the measure of how lucky you are to be able to traet your wife a "bitch" with your tongue in you cheek. Really. You bastard. ;)

Ozzy Fudd
01-15-2007, 05:39 PM
My brother in law sent this to me. i laughed like hell i but guinness in instead of Budwiser