PDA

View Full Version : Lindsey Lohan Checks into Rehab

Julius
01-17-2007, 08:49 PM
LOS ANGELES - Lindsay Lohan has checked into rehab. "I have made a proactive decision to take care of my personal health. I appreciate your well wishes and ask that you please respect my privacy at this time," said the 20-year-old actress in a statement issued Wednesday through her publicist, Leslie Sloane Zelnick.

Us Weekly reports that Lohan entered the posh Wonderland Center in Los Angeles at 2:30 p.m. Wednesday, arriving in a sports utility vehicle and clutching a Jamba Juice.

Zelnick confirmed to The Associated Press in December that Lohan was attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.

Lohan told People magazine then that she had been going to the meetings for a year.

"I haven't had a drink in seven days. Or anything," she said to People. "I'm not even legal to, so why would I? I don't drink when I go to clubs. I drink with my friends at home, but there's no need to. I feel better not drinking. It's more fun. I have Red Bull."

Last July, Lohan was treated for several hours at a Los Angeles area hospital for overheating and dehydration on the set of "Georgia Rule."

The actress, whose other screen credits include "Mean Girls," "Bobby," "A Prairie Home Companion" and "Freaky Friday," recently had surgery to remove her appendix.

Coyote
01-17-2007, 08:59 PM
Good for her, I guess.

Mr. Vengeance
01-17-2007, 09:42 PM
That's hot!

Terry
01-17-2007, 10:27 PM
Maybe check into a few acting classes while she's at it.

Or at the very least do a couple of hardcore films. Anything the justify the unbelievable amount of media attention focused on her for no apparent reason...

I mean, hey, she's already comfortable exiting vehicles pantiless so everyone can get a good look at her vag. Now all she has to do is stick a cock in it and have THAT photographed...I'd scoop up that shit in a minute. Much sooner than I'm gonna check out any Freaky Friday or Herbie remakes.

Julius
01-17-2007, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Terry
Maybe check into a few acting classes while she's at it.

Or at the very least do a couple of hardcore films. Anything the justify the unbelievable amount of media attention focused on her for no apparent reason...

I mean, hey, she's already comfortable exiting vehicles pantiless so everyone can get a good look at her vag. Now all she has to do is stick a cock in it and have THAT photographed...I'd scoop up that shit in a minute. Much sooner than I'm gonna check out any Freaky Friday or Herbie remakes.

BAM! Spot on.

I've often wondered why the press puts that talentless cumcatcher in the spotlight instead of someone more worthy, more talented and attractive.

If that twit was titless she'd be sucking dick for crack money instead of doing it as a hobby.

Tiki-Tom
01-17-2007, 11:05 PM
Oh, how trendy:rolleyes: How long before she tries to adopt a foreign child?

Isaac R.
01-18-2007, 12:05 AM
Well, if at first you don't succeed...:)

Nitro Express
01-18-2007, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by Tiki-Tom

LOL!

binnie
01-18-2007, 02:58 AM

Exactly.

She really doesn't look like she has an alchohol/drug problem. she's in need of a good meal, but nothing more. Well, execpt my cock that is...

Golden AWe
01-18-2007, 03:24 AM
Elisabeth Taylor anyone?

Anonymous
01-18-2007, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by Julius
LOS ANGELES - Lindsay Lohan has checked into rehab. "I have made a proactive decision to take care of my personal health. I appreciate your well wishes and ask that you please respect my privacy at this time," said the 20-year-old actress

Who the fuck's wishing her well? Damn, she's completely lost touch with reality...

Cheers! :bottle:

SparkieD
01-19-2007, 02:21 PM
I'm sure said rehab has a fully stocked wet bar in every room.

Tiki-Tom
01-19-2007, 06:32 PM
Lindsay needs rehab, my ass. Bitch is just starved for more attention. What a media whore. Can I get an amen?

Julius
01-19-2007, 06:50 PM
Lindsay needs rehab, my ass. Bitch is just starved for more attention. What a media whore. Can I get an amen?

a-fucking-men.

The_KiD
01-19-2007, 06:59 PM
Here is what Mama Lohan has to say about it..

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gyIatKNfT1Q"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gyIatKNfT1Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Terry
01-19-2007, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by The_KiD
Here is what Mama Lohan has to say about it..

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gyIatKNfT1Q"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gyIatKNfT1Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

That's great, Mrs. Lohan...

Now shut up and show us your tits.

VanHalener
01-20-2007, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
That's hot!

You have to attend the clinics to keep up with the Jones's in Hollywood.