PDA

View Full Version : Three teenage girls beat the fuck out of 13 year old girl

Little Texan
01-18-2007, 08:39 PM
The video of this is probably on YouTube if anyone is sadistic enough to want to see it.

Cops: Love Dispute Led to Teen Beating
Authorities Say Teenage Love Triangle Led to Girl's Videotaped Beating
By SAMANTHA GROSS
The Associated Press
NEW YORK - A 13-year-old whose videotaped beating was posted widely on the Internet thought she was meeting another teenager at school to resolve a love triangle but instead was attacked, police said.

Three girls, two 14-year-olds and a 13-year-old, were arrested Tuesday on charges of juvenile delinquency with an underlying charge of attempted assault for the Dec. 18 attack at a school yard, said Suffolk County police Lt. Robert Edwards.

"It was a beef over a mutual interest in a boy," Edwards said. "They agreed to meet, but I don't think the victim realized it was going to be a fight."

Authorities said the girl was dragged by her hair and kicked and punched in the head. In the video, which was posted on Web sites including YouTube and MySpace, screaming can be heard as the victim cowers on the ground. Several others look on without intervening as she attempts to kick back but is overpowered.

The victim was not hospitalized and did not tell her parents, Edwards said. Instead, North Babylon school authorities learned of the video and notified police Jan. 2. The victim's parents were initially hesitant to press charges, but chose to go ahead when the video was broadcast on several news shows, Edwards said.

Police were investigating who recorded the attack, and it was unclear whether the attackers were involved in posting the video online, Edwards said. The accused girls, whose names were not released, are due in court Jan. 30.

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Copyright © 2007 ABC News Internet Ventures

Link (http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=2802522)

Little Texan
01-18-2007, 08:43 PM
3 on 1...real fair fight there, girls. :rolleyes:

Coyote
01-18-2007, 08:45 PM
What the fuck are these kids on?

Nitro Express
01-19-2007, 03:07 AM
We had fights when I was in school but it had to be one on one and the other kids would regulate it to keep it fair. Heck, all the kids carried knifes to school when I was growing up. Nobody wold ever pull their knife in a fight. We used to throw and stick them in the lawn while burning time waiting for the school bus.

Now kids get in trouble for that and they are killing each other.

binnie
01-19-2007, 03:14 AM
Over here there is a craze called "happy-slapping".

Basically it started with one kid running up to an unsuspecting person, slap them and runs off, whilst a friend films them on a cell phone.

However, its got really extreme. People are getting knocked out, punched, clothslined off bikes and all sorts of shit.

Worst I've heard is some young men setting a guy who was alseep (he was drunk) on fire and filming him die.

Fucked up beyond all recognition.

binnie
01-19-2007, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by Little Texan
3 on 1...real fair fight there, girls. :rolleyes:

Yep, its fucked up.

Wish I could remember how many fights I've split up where its 2,3,4 to one....

I know I'm risking my health by intervening, but its just gets me so mad, espcecially when its like in this case where someone is on the floor and they still continue to beat them. Fights over by that point...

bueno bob
01-19-2007, 03:20 AM
Must be one hell of a guy...

:rolleyes:

DLRdelight!
01-19-2007, 03:20 AM
yeah saw something like that actually happen couple days ago in daylight on a main street. cars started honking and all and the two bastards ran off. 2 on 1. i dont see how ppl can be like " man we fucked him up" or what not when 1 u jumped him from behind and 2 it was 2 or more on 1. so what is there to brag about?

binnie
01-19-2007, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by DLRdelight!
yeah saw something like that actually happen couple days ago in daylight on a main street. cars started honking and all and the two bastards ran off. 2 on 1. i dont see how ppl can be like " man we fucked him up" or what not when 1 u jumped him from behind and 2 it was 2 or more on 1. so what is there to brag about?

Exactly, it certainly doesn't make them any more of a "man", not that fighting does anyway....

In this case it's even worse because its between kids....

PutOutTheLights
01-19-2007, 06:55 AM
The boy was Sugar Dave, they wanted his meat.

binnie
01-19-2007, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by PutOutTheLights
The boy was Sugar Dave, they wanted his meat.

3 13 year old girls wanted his meat, eh?

bueno bob
01-19-2007, 09:05 AM
Sugar Dave dates 13 year old girls?

binnie
01-19-2007, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Sugar Dave dates 13 year old girls?

Yeah, but there was 3 of them, so together that makes them 39. Perfectly legal...

NightProwler
01-19-2007, 10:23 AM
Their parents must be proud.

DavidLeeNatra
01-19-2007, 10:57 AM
that's why I got my daughter to martial arts at the age of 5...now she's 12 and doing judo and karate for 7 years...oh...and she is already 5,8 ft

let these girls come to her...they can bring the boy, too if they want... :D

bueno bob
01-19-2007, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by binnie
Yeah, but there was 3 of them, so together that makes them 39. Perfectly legal...

Oh! Well, sure! :rolleyes:

:)

Last_Child
01-19-2007, 11:14 AM
Damn!

Fucking Morons!
In my school the only real fight I've heard of is when a gang of masked people stormed the school & sprayed thw whole cantina with fruit.. Mashed fruit.

To-Be-Graduated people from one of the other schools..