PDA

View Full Version : ted nugent pisses em off

vh rides again
01-21-2007, 09:32 AM
ted is consistant in his war on illegal mexicans, heres a link.

http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/12438482

The_KiD
01-21-2007, 09:46 AM
Saw Ted this Summer in Concert.. Good show except for his political ramblings.. Rather amusing..

KiD

EbDawson
01-21-2007, 09:59 AM
What'd they expect? Don't get the 'federate flag though, he's a yankee.

Ozzy Fudd
01-21-2007, 11:12 AM
Had to give ya 5 for that...long live TED

Nitro Express
01-21-2007, 07:40 PM
I saw the Nuge this summer as well. He's one of the rare rock musicians who actually gets better. He kicks ass on guitar especially in the blues realm.

What Ted hasn't realized is the biggest victim of his unbriddled verbal stupidity is himself. He gets off on being an asshole but he's not only alienated himself from people who dissagree with him but his fellow sportsmen and hunters think he's a nutjob.

rustoffa
01-21-2007, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by EbDawson
What'd they expect? Don't get the 'federate flag though, he's a yankee.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cmOi87Hd440"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cmOi87Hd440" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

vh rides again
01-21-2007, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express

What Ted hasn't realized is the biggest victim of his unbriddled verbal stupidity is himself. He gets off on being an asshole but he's not only alienated himself from people who dissagree with him but his fellow sportsmen and hunters think he's a nutjob.

nitro, i have to disagree with you on 1 note.

1.ted nugent is endorsed by more hunting product companies than you can shake a stick at, probably more than any any other celebrity sportsman other than babe winklman ,LOL. so i think the powers that be who are handing him hundreds of thousands of dollars a year know that he is a trusted and valuable spokesperson in the world of hunting.

the guy spends gobs of his own money and time on preserving wetlands and natural habitats all across the country, there is a 27 acre wetland habitat near my home here in illinois that is sponsered
by ted nugent united sportsmans. i can just imagine what all else there is across the country.

rednecks dont like ted nugent,rednecks dont like anything with long hair. illegal aliens dont like ted nugent because they know, he knows they are a parisite on the balls of this country, and hes not afraid to say it. i agree with him.

as far as you saying ted nugent is an asshole, he does come off as an ass to me too, but what guitar god in this world isnt an ass? lead singers for that matter.

ps. a simple, fuck you will be an adequte reply.

Nitro Express
01-21-2007, 11:16 PM
Ted has his niche and hell I would love to go kill something with him but he would do more good and be more respected if he toned his bullshit down but he's never been that way.

binnie
01-22-2007, 04:48 AM
I love Ted' music, and find his rambling quite funny until it actually dawns upon me that he is absolutely serious....

I respect him for arguing for, and believing in, something passionately, but I will never be able to support most of his views....

Nitro Express
01-22-2007, 07:40 PM
I believe in gun ownership and hunting. I hate poaching and killing animals just for trophies.

Ted's rants can be amusing but you will never win people to your side the way he does things. People are products of their environment. I've taken people who hate guns shooting and by the end of the day, they want to buy one.

I've served venision roast to people who don't believe in hunting until they find deer are tastey if processed right.

As far as Ted goes, he's a talented hard working guy who seems to have pretty normal kids. I just think he needs to tone his offensiveness down a tad. I mean come on, a Yankee from Michigan wearing the Stars and Bars is pretty dumb and making people who like you freak at the inagural celebration isn't my idea of cool.

Steve Savicki
01-22-2007, 08:04 PM
I'll just stick to classic Nugent.

madraoul
01-22-2007, 08:43 PM
Uncle Ted. Agree with him or not, you have to love his knack of cutting through the PC bullshit that dominates our modern media. If only he weren't Michigan-American.

VanHalener
01-22-2007, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
I'll just stick to classic Nugent.

uh huh!

A note to Mr Royal Masset...

LIGHTEN UP DOOD!

Steve Savicki
01-23-2007, 04:26 AM
Just haven't listened to him since 1986's "Little Miss Dangerous."
If you thought I was refering to something else other than the music, then sorry I wasn't clear.

Matt White
01-23-2007, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by madraoul
Uncle Ted. Agree with him or not, you have to love his knack of cutting through the PC bullshit that dominates our modern media. If only he weren't Michigan-American.

Right...that's were his sensibility comes from:p

He's dead-nuts right on the money when it comes to the 2nd Admendment & hunting issues.......not so much on many other things

He's a hypocrite...all of his "moral high ground" Bullshit....

His wife seemed pleased with him on that VH1 reality show...might have had something to do withthe new paternity suit he LOST...fathered another bastard child...just 5 years ago.....hush money involved.....

Nitro Express
01-23-2007, 03:42 PM
I think his wife Shemane is hot and his son Rocco seems normal enough but yeah, Ted is a hypocrite. He claims he doesn't drink but you see him with a glass of wine at dinner. Old ways die hard. Ted has basted many a whore during his marriage I'm sure. The guy seems a little fake.

As far as old rockstars go, he's kicked everyone's ass. The guy plays better than ever and has a work ethic from hell. Got to respect the man for that.