PDA

View Full Version : Peter Criss On Ross Halfin's Site

ALMOSTsaved
01-21-2007, 10:20 AM
Follow the link below to Ross Halfin's site. He discusses "shooting" KISS / Aerosmith several years ago and has posted pics from one particular show. If you look at the pics closely, you'll wonder just how many Cat MEN were on the stage that night.

http://www.rosshalfin.co.uk/kiss/kiss06.php

Fairwrning
01-21-2007, 12:19 PM
http://www.rosshalfin.co.uk/kiss/kiss-colour79.jpg

Damn..he is really loooking old here..and the rug is killing me

ALMOSTsaved
01-21-2007, 12:54 PM
That's cuz it's not him. Look at his arm...no tats. Then look at the other pics from the same show. He has tats and no green around the eyes.

Vinnie Velvet
01-21-2007, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
That's cuz it's not him. Look at his arm...no tats. Then look at the other pics from the same show. He has tats and no green around the eyes.

Its Peter.

ALMOSTsaved
01-21-2007, 01:19 PM
He just changes his make-up and removes his tats during the show? Damn KISS really WAS all about blowing our minds.

SparkieD
01-21-2007, 01:40 PM
He just changes his make-up and removes his tats during the show? Damn KISS really WAS all about blowing our minds.

Look at the opposite arm. You can see part of the cross tattoo if you just look. The pic was just taken from the other side and inverted when developed. And there's green around his eyes in all those pics. You colorblind or something?

ALMOSTsaved
01-21-2007, 01:57 PM
Yep. You are right. My God. I'm guilty of starting a bullshit thread! That's what happens when you wake up still buzzed from the night before! :D

Mr Badguy
01-21-2007, 04:32 PM
Yep. You are right. My God. I'm guilty of starting a bullshit thread! That's what happens when you wake up still buzzed from the night before! :D

Perhaps, but we can still enjoy the ridiculous wig that he`s wearing in those pics.

Tiki-Tom
01-21-2007, 07:26 PM
Not so sure that's a wig and not just fresh dye on a shitty haircut. Blue-black haircolor tends to make the do look fakey. As bad as it looks, it was great having Peter there instead of that scab. But even if it is a rug, it's better than Gene Washington's period piece for sure.

PumpedUpMidget
01-21-2007, 07:29 PM
Halfin is a fucking idiot

SparkieD
01-21-2007, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by SparkieD
Look at the opposite arm. You can see part of the cross tattoo if you just look. The pic was just taken from the other side and inverted when developed. And there's green around his eyes in all those pics. You colorblind or something?

Actually, upon closer scrutiny, I see that this photo is NOT flipped at all. His kit didn't change at all in any of the shots. The harsh stage lighting washed out the color of the tattoo. Couple that with the different angle of his arm and you have partially disappearing ink. Stage lighting is bad abut washing out colors which is why many performers use at least some makeup

This is still a bullshit thread, though:D

ALMOSTsaved
01-21-2007, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by SparkieD
Actually, upon closer scrutiny, I see that this photo is NOT flipped at all. His kit didn't change at all in any of the shots. The harsh stage lighting washed out the color of the tattoo. Couple that with the different angle of his arm and you have partially disappearing ink. Stage lighting is bad abut washing out colors which is why many performers use at least some makeup

This is still a bullshit thread, though:D

:D

binnie
01-22-2007, 02:49 AM
Peter goes to the same wig maker as Donald Trump, who'd have thought it?

Bill Lumbergh
01-22-2007, 03:46 AM
Fuck, these are some of the worst pics of him I've ever seen. Still better than Paul's butchered face, those shots of Ace's face melting a few years back, and no wig is as back as Gene's classic raccoon wig........

Vinnie Velvet
01-22-2007, 11:52 AM
Peter was actually playing well on the Aerosmith tour.

binnie
01-22-2007, 12:03 PM
I don't doubt that he can still play, but he's starting to look really old...

DrMaddVibe
01-22-2007, 01:58 PM
Years of abusing alcohol are catching up to him...Ed just drinks more!

Tiki-Tom
01-22-2007, 02:41 PM
Peter's not looking too healthy but I still think he can play, just not for extended periods of time. I would rather have Kiss with him, playing fewer shows than the current setup any day. He sounded great when Sparkie and I saw him a few years back.

Bill Lumbergh
01-22-2007, 06:09 PM
Everyone told me I was crazy when I told them he was playing well on that tour.

Tiki-Tom
01-22-2007, 08:41 PM
Yep, he's still got it. Just not for a long length of time. I miss the dude. :(
And Eric too.........:rockit: R.I.P:rockit:
http://drummerworld.com/pics/drum17/petecrissericcarr.jpg

ALMOSTsaved
01-23-2007, 01:59 PM
[i]http://drummerworld.com/pics/drum17/petecrissericcarr.jpg [/B]

The caption of this photo should read: Peter Criss, self professed “tough guy” and former drummer of the rock band KISS, leers in the background as an unimpressed Eric Carr dismisses Peter’s claim of once being a “hooligan” and his vow of “won't go to school again.” :D

Mr Badguy
01-23-2007, 07:16 PM
Oh, is that Peter Criss?

I though it was Rolf Harris without his glasses on.