PDA

View Full Version : Ozzy Fudd, On the fuckin JOB

Ozzy Fudd
01-22-2007, 09:13 AM
lol SCAM BUSTER

i got that e-mail this morning got so fuckin pissed off and searched until i found something that matched, and sure enough SCAM. so i faught back. by going to scam busters on our local News Station and submitting what i got. then went here and posted. it is a on going scam i guess. http://www.expertlaw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3898

The_KiD
01-22-2007, 09:23 AM
Nice Work Oz.. Yes, I have seen that exact email. Fookin Nigerians. It is unrealy how many people have been scammed by this type of thing..

There was a special on Dateline recently which showed Nigerian Scam Centers equipped with dozens of computers and now phones. They are apparently now calling people in the US on their Cell Phones ETC after they send emails to attempt to be more convincing..

This is big business in Nigeria.. They are truly filth..

KiD

Ozzy Fudd
01-22-2007, 10:08 AM
we should have a thread in here to help each other out.
Fuckin scammers need to die. lol

svrwthr
01-22-2007, 12:07 PM
Jesus, talk about old news. I been getting those since Windows 3.1 was around. What sucks is that there are still morons that are so desperate for money that they believe these letters.

What's even worse is that I am not desperate for money but have nothing in the bank while the people that fall for these scams actually have money in their banks to be taken. Fuck, if they want to give me their money in their banks accounts so as I can prevent these scammers from taking it from them, then send it my way instead of the Nigerians way.

Ozzy Fudd
01-22-2007, 12:35 PM
well it was new to me,
I just paid off a account that i had to a collection firm. then in two days i get that e-mail:rolleyes: