PDA

View Full Version : Tootie`s Bong

Isaac R.
01-22-2007, 06:25 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XwjSJ3__jVY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XwjSJ3__jVY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

FORD
01-22-2007, 07:16 PM
Jelly beans? How the hell did they get that to spark up?

Nitro Express
01-22-2007, 07:33 PM
I remember when kids could buy bongs at the record store. Those were the days!

Now they throw Thomas Chong in the Federal clink for a year for just making the things.

VanHalener
01-22-2007, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
I remember when kids could buy bongs at the record store. Those were the days!

Now they throw Thomas Chong in the Federal clink for a year for just making the things.

I miss Penguin Feather

You know Mrs Garrison stored those bongs with her huge dildo collection.

Terry
01-22-2007, 09:19 PM
Half expected Gary-fuckin-Coleman and Nancy-fuckin'-Reagan to run onto the set, prattling about how kids should Just Say No, or some other equally ineffective anti-drug propaganda/sloganeering...

Just as well Toot and Nats didn't spark up, because you KNOW that hog Natalie would have scarfed down all the munchies before the bowl was repacked, and THEN where the fuck would that have left 'em?!

See? Nyah, see, nyah!

FORD
01-22-2007, 09:37 PM
http://media.idleriot.com/flash/00a37b5032d781bf0780c1177710c72b.jpg
Kermit the Frog and Big Bird get high! (http://www.audiocomedy.net/standup/breuer/downloads/sesame.mp3)

Nitro Express
01-23-2007, 03:48 PM
How come it couldn't be Blair and Joe get high on Tootie's bong and they start rocking each other on one of Mrs. G's double dildoes?

Diamondjimi
01-23-2007, 08:54 PM
How come it couldn't be Blair and Joe get high on Tootie's bong and they start rocking each other on one of Mrs. G's double dildoes?

Hoo wahh !!!:eatit:

Ozzy Fudd
01-23-2007, 10:33 PM

You Sir are a man gifted with great insight:cool:
fuck...i already gave ya 5 stars.

FORD
01-24-2007, 03:36 AM

Because Blair was a fundagelical Republican twat and she would never admit to doing something like that in public.

Nitro Express
01-25-2007, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Because Blair was a fundagelical Republican twat and she would never admit to doing something like that in public.

Yes, but behind the scenes they are usually the most perverted. That means Blair would have multiple partners from here bible study class and Young Republicans club doing her everyway imaginable while eating Joe out.

Isaac R.
01-25-2007, 06:00 AM
Don't know about anyone else here, but when Mrs Garrett said "I wouldn't look a gift bong in the mouth", I got wood:smoke2:

Isaac R.
01-25-2007, 06:09 AM

Fundi-Republicunts are some of the most sexually repressed people on the planet.
Trust me; a hit of Ecstasy, a toke or two from that bong and a well placed finger/tongue combo from Joe are all it would've taken to make Blair light up like a fucking Christmas tree:p

Isaac R.
01-25-2007, 06:10 AM
Writing that last post...Well, never mind...

Nitro Express
01-25-2007, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Isaac R.
Fundi-Republicunts are some of the most sexually repressed people on the planet.
Trust me; a hit of Ecstasy, a toke or two from that bong and a well placed finger/tongue combo from Joe are all it would've taken to make Blair light up like a fucking Christmas tree:p

Yup. That's why David Lee Roth and Billy Sheehan said the best action was in Salt Lake City, Utah. All those religiouse repressed Scandinavian Mormon girls.

FORD
01-26-2007, 04:35 AM
Yup. That's why David Lee Roth and Billy Sheehan said the best action was in Salt Lake City, Utah. All those religiouse repressed Scandinavian Mormon girls.

Max has said the same thing (he lives there). Hell, even the Beach Boys made a record about Salt Lake City back in the day, so they must have known.....

Now I'm really kicking myself for not going for the hot Jenny McCarthy-like Mormon chick that I met when I was briefly dating a Mormon who would NOT let me past the Holy Underwear :(

Nitro Express
01-28-2007, 11:32 PM
Max has said the same thing (he lives there). Hell, even the Beach Boys made a record about Salt Lake City back in the day, so they must have known.....

Now I'm really kicking myself for not going for the hot Jenny McCarthy-like Mormon chick that I met when I was briefly dating a Mormon who would NOT let me past the Holy Underwear :(

One of the best fucks I ever had was with a Mormon. To be honest, If I could have all the cute blonde ones, I probably would be a polygamist!