PDA

View Full Version : granny sex CAN be harmful to your health

flappo
01-23-2007, 05:03 AM
http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=117670

Woman, 75, dies after prolong sex with man, 30

Aflao, Jan. 21, GNA - Madam Suametor Denou, 75, died after one Robert Ashitey, 30, had allegedly subjected her to a gruelling bout of sexual intercourse last Monday at Batorme, a suburb of Aflao. Ashitey, fisherman, whose plea was not taken when he appeared before the circuit court at Aflao on a provisional charge of murder was remanded until February 15.

Police Inspector Mary Assan told the court presided over by Group-Captain Martin Obeng-Ntim (Rtd) that Ashitey lived in the same area as Madam Denou, who lived alone but was being catered for by a witness in the case.

She said about 09:30 hours on January 15, this year, the witness arrived with food for Madam Denou but to her astonishment saw Ashitey in serious copulation with her.

Mrs Assan said not even the witness's shout could compel Ashitey to stop the act, until the witness hit him on the forehead with a stick forcing him to take to his heels.

Mrs Assan said the witness found to her surprise that Madam Denou had died.

The body of the deceased was deposited at the Ketu District Hospital morgue for autopsy.

Meanwhile, the Ghana News Agency (GNA) has learned that the bereaved family is demanding that Ashitey's family bears the cost of the burial of the deceased.

Little Texan
01-23-2007, 03:10 PM
According to this, all you have to do to get rid of Katydid is to have rough sex with her, and she'll die! Take one for the team, flappo! :D

Nitro Express
01-23-2007, 03:23 PM
Them Africans will fuck anything.

Little Texan
01-23-2007, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Them Africans will fuck anything.

Yep, which is why there's an AIDS epidemic, because one of those Africans decided he wanted to fuck a monkey!

Matt White
01-24-2007, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by Little Texan
Yep, which is why there's an AIDS epidemic, because one of those Africans decided he wanted to fuck a monkey!

Watch "THE RIVER"............

science & greed gave us aids....

Anonymous
01-24-2007, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by Little Texan

I heard it was an european poofter who went to Africa and raped a monkey with his arse.

It was all fine and dandy until bissexuals entered the scene. Then all of us normal people got the risk of getting AIDS.

Homos ain't that bad... more grrrls fer the rest of us, and "male" friends for the grrrls. Bissexuals should be shot. Repeatedly.

Cheers! :bottle:

Nitro Express
01-25-2007, 02:20 AM
I was hoping AIDS would kill everyone in Africa so I could go over there and keep the gold, diamonds, and elaphant ivory for myself.