PDA

View Full Version : Rosie is kicking The Donald's ass in the Nelson ratings

Nitro Express
01-23-2007, 02:56 PM
Rosie: 1 Donald: 0

Posted Jan 9th 2007 6:15PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Celebrity Feuds, The View, Rosie O'Donnell
Donald Trump thinks he's winning the war of words against nemesis Rosie O'Donnell, but in the war of popularity -- The Donald is getting his butt kicked.
Rosie O'Donnell vs. Donald Trump
According to Nielsen Media Research, Trump's "Apprentice" took a serious shellacking in the ratings this week, while Rosie continued to help the yentas on "The View" leave their daytime competition in the dust.

"The Apprentice" finished a distant third in its time slot on Sunday night, light years behind "Desperate Housewives" and "Cold Case," and barely in front of old "Family Guy" reruns on Fox. In fact, Trump's lead-in show, "You're the One That I Want," featuring pathetic Broadway wannabes, scored higher numbers. Ouch!

In contrast, Rosie's been unstoppable ever since she took her first shot at the combed-over real estate magnate. "The View" has been a ratings juggernaut, picking up approximately 77,000 new viewers per week in its metered markets. The latest round of bickering caused nearly twice the surge.

Perhaps Trump should be Rosie's apprentice!

:D I can't stand either of thise characters but I'm tired of Donald's Apprentace show and having his ego all over the place. The most important thing in this guys life right now is his television ratings and Rosie is eating him up.

FORD
01-23-2007, 03:05 PM
I don't know how you can realistically compare the ratings of a daily morning show and a weekly prime time show, but what the Hell....

Either way, this has nothing to do with DLR or Van HALEN.

punts to "Non"

PumpedUpMidget
01-23-2007, 05:09 PM
This could well be "Rosie is fucking The Donald's ass with her giant stinky strap-on".....Both of them can drop dead....

Terry
01-26-2007, 10:42 PM
In all honesty...this is tough to say...but both of them dropping dead would probably be a benefit for mankind.