PDA

View Full Version : Sick and Tired

Susie Q
01-25-2007, 06:46 PM
Yah, so I don't post much. But, on occassion I do get on here and read at least some stuff going on. This is better than CNN or Entertainment Tonight, or any other channel out there.

Ever get so damn sick that you are tired of being sick? It started out to what was a sinus thing going on in October. That turned into some type of bronchial thing in November. My son goes on his cruise, then a few days after returning to school there is this Whooping Cough scare and he comes down with some bad sickness. They give him antibiotics, he gets better. They give me antibiotics, and I have no change. I let it go....it gets kinda better for the month of December. Only to get that damn gastro infection thing on Christmas Day. Great...I say. It goes through the house like crazy. The new year rings in.....I feel like shit.

On Janurary 13th I go to the Doctors barely able to breathe, move, or function. They tell me...Asthmatic Bronchitis. Take antibiotics, take inhaler, take cough pills, rest....you'll get better. 11 days after that I feel no better, in fact...worse. I go back to the Doctors yesterday. They finally do a chest xray. That shows lower left lobe pneumonia. More antibiotcs, cough pills, continue with the inhaler, now add steriods to the mix.

Christ, I am so SICK and tired of being SICK and TIRED!! :mad:

Just a bit of a bitch...now back to your regularly scheduled programming. This has been a announcement from the health team here at Roth Army News.....:o

Anyone else sick and tired of being sick and tired?

Jérôme Frenchise
01-25-2007, 07:24 PM
Damn, Susie, talking about bad luck! :(

Cheer up, I guess that you'll get out of it anyway. :)
But I undrestand that you feel "sick and tired of being sick and tired". It can't last much longer, can it? ;)

BTW, I caught bronchitis last Tuesday, saw my doctor who gave me pills and syrup for 5 days.
Last Monday I spent the night through Tuesday morning coughing my lungs out (a very dry cough), didn't sleep but for the last hour before my clock rang, and... I actually coughed so hard all night long that my voice was completely broken!
I went to work anyway, so as I did today (I have a break on Wednesdays), and as I'm a teacher I've had to use my voice for those two days (I could only kind of whisper :rolleyes: ), so that it still hasn't recovered...
And I'm still coughing like mad. :(
I'm afraid I'm not close to getting out of that. :eek:

My grandfather has had bad bronchitis for a couple of months, despite serious care and all.
I'm wondering if I haven't caught the same shit.

In addition, I feel kind of difficulty in breathing too.
Yikes! :)

Steve Savicki
01-25-2007, 09:06 PM
Ditto Jerome's positivity and hi Sue. :)

Ally_Kat
01-25-2007, 09:18 PM
Ugh, Sue. Sounds similar to what happened to me last year. The last thing you want to hear from a doc are the words lungs, damage, and possible failure in the same sentence. Not fun.

Ozzy Fudd
01-26-2007, 06:31 AM
she is VERY SICK i could not even understand her at all on the phone.
i'll buzz ya saturday and see how ya argh.

Steve Savicki
01-26-2007, 08:54 AM
Chuck, I hope you won't catch whatever she has.

Matt White
01-26-2007, 09:08 AM
Best Wishes Sue:)

VanHalener
01-26-2007, 11:01 AM
I hope you feel better soon...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lHdKQ0_I4_w"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lHdKQ0_I4_w" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Dan
01-26-2007, 04:17 PM
Take care of yourself Susie.

Susie Q
01-26-2007, 05:29 PM
Thanks all for the well wishes. I just get so damn fed up with being sick. :( :rolleyes:

I just wondered if everyone else was having a bad time of it health wise this year or if it was just me.

I was told that in my neck of the woods with the unusual warm temperatures that the ground hasn't froze yet and it's cause of all the sickness.

Well....now we battle the wind chills of 30-40 below.

It's so damn crazy. Call it the greenhouse effect or something...LOL