PDA

View Full Version : We're ABSOLUTELY Attacking IRAN

LoungeMachine
01-26-2007, 03:31 PM
Bush denies preparing attack against Iran
By Edward Luce in Washington

George W. Bush on Friday sought to deny widespread rumours his administration was preparing some kind of military action against Iran. Mr Bush confirmed a report in Friday’s Washington Post that he had authorised US troops to shoot and kill Iranian operatives in Iraq, but denied this was a prelude to stronger action.

“We believe we can solve our problems with Iran diplomatically,” said the US president. “It makes sense that if somebody is trying to harm our troops, or stop us from achieving our goal, or killing innocent citizens in Iraq, that we will stop them.”

But the US president’s relatively emollient comments are unlikely to quell speculation about the reasons behind the recent escalation of White House rhetoric towards Iran. In his prime time address on the “new way forward in Iraq” two weeks ago, Mr Bush pledged to “interrupt the flow of support [for extremists in Iraq] from Iran and Syria...We will seek out and destroy the networks providing advanced weaponry and training to our enemies in Iraq.”

In his State of the Union address to the joint houses of Congress on Tuesday, he lumped Iran with al-Qaeda. “It has also become clear that we face an escalating danger from Shia extremists who...take direction from the regime in Iran. The Shia and Sunni extremists are different faces of the same totalitarian threat.”

Last week, Mr Bush ordered a second US aircraft carrier to the Gulf and the deployment of more Patriot missiles in US military bases there. Richard Haass, former head of policy planning at the State Department in the first Bush administration, said the US president was leaving both the diplomatic and military option open.

“You could interpret Bush’s recent actions towards Iran in two ways – either he is increasing pressure on the regime in order to soften it up for talks over its uranium enrichment plans, or this is classic gunboat diplomacy in which the US is preparing for some kind of punitive action,” said Mr Haass. “My guess is that Mr Bush’s actions leave room for either scenario and the Bush administration remains divided over which to pursue.”

Both Condoleezza Rice, the secretary of state, and Bob Gates, secretary of defence, are thought to be pushing the White House to open talks with Iranian, having softened it up with the recent application of United Nations-approved economic sanctions on Iran and the beefing up of US naval forces off the Iranian coast.

“The Bush administration believes that Iran sees the US as a kind of paper tiger, and this is Washington’s answer to that,” said Afshin Molavi, at the New America Foundation in Washington. “The danger to this strategy is that it carries the risk of accidentally leading into some kind of military confrontation.”

However, others in the Bush administration, notably Dick Cheney, who last year warned Iran that it would face “meaningful consequences” if it continued to foment violence in Iraq, are thought to be arguing for the military option.

This interpretation is put forward by leading Democratic lawmakers on Capitol Hill, who have sought – but not received – assurances that the Bush administration has no plans to extend its military operations in Iraq across the border to Iran.

Meanwhile, in a short statement to commemorate International Holocaust Day on Friday, Iran was the only country Mr Bush cited by name: “Remembering the victims, heroes, and lessons of the Holocaust is particularly important today as Holocaust denial continues, urged on by the Iranian regime, which perversely seeks to call into question the historical fact of the Nazis’ campaign of mass murder,” he said.

Additional reporting by Guy Dinmore

Copyright The Financial Times Limited 2007

LoungeMachine
01-26-2007, 03:33 PM
Afghanistan

Iraq

Iran

Remember Poland.

-GW Bush

hideyoursheep
01-26-2007, 03:53 PM
Sorry LM,but I dont recall terrorists from Poland attacking Nazi Germany(Afghanistan).
Iraq was/ is a fuck-up,Stevie Wonder could see that.
This isn't the first time Iran has unofficially been put in check militarily by the US(Operation Praying Mantis in '88)I wouldn't worry about those assholes just yet.

LoungeMachine
01-26-2007, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by hideyoursheep
Sorry LM,but I dont recall terrorists from Poland attacking Nazi Germany(Afghanistan).

Gleiwitz incident
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gliwice Radio Tower. The highest wooden structure in Europe.The Gleiwitz incident was a staged attack on 31 August 1939 against the German radio station Sender Gleiwitz in Gleiwitz, Upper Silesia, Germany (since 1945: Gliwice, Republic of Poland) on the eve of World War II in Europe.

This provocation was one of several actions in Operation Himmler, a Nazi Germany project to create the appearance of Polish aggression against Germany, which would be used to justify the subsequent invasion of Poland.

LoungeMachine
01-26-2007, 04:44 PM
Ironic, isn't it?

hideyoursheep
01-26-2007, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Ironic, isn't it? :eek:

Surely you're not suggesting....:eek:

hideyoursheep
01-26-2007, 05:18 PM
9/11 was an inside job.....

hideyoursheep
01-26-2007, 05:28 PM
The USS Cole would have been enough.I think you give dubyah more credit than he deserves for being that intelligent a criminal.His minions on the other hand.....

I lean more towards the Operation Ignore theory.

FORD
01-26-2007, 05:32 PM
9/11 was an inside job.....

And the next one will be as well......

It's a fact that about 6 months before the WTC was hit, the exact plot of corrupt criminal bastards within the government hijacking airplanes (via remote control) and flying them into the World Trade Center was laid out on the FOX TV series "The Lone Gunmen".....

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zZxFiEy2ES8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zZxFiEy2ES8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

......let's hope the BCE isn't watching "24". And if they are, get out of Los Angeles.

LoungeMachine
01-26-2007, 05:34 PM
Operation Ignore aint no theory, it was POLICY. :cool:

Look at the similarities between Nazi agression and BushCO.

From the Reichstaad Fire on...

BushCO is repeating history, right down to calling it The Homeland.

LoungeMachine
01-26-2007, 05:57 PM
Did Goebbells Write The Bush Administrations speeches?

From an address to a joint session of the US Congress: President George W. Bush.

"Americans are asking ``Why do they hate us?'' They hate what they see right here in this chamber: a democratically elected government. Their leaders are self-appointed. They hate our freedoms: our freedom of religion, our freedom of speech, our freedom to vote and assemble and disagree with each other. " George W. Bush, 20 September, 2001

http://www.indystar.com/library/factfiles/crime/national/2001/sept11/transcripts/0921bush.html

From Goebbels' New Year address to Germany

They hate our people because it is decent, brave, industrious, hardworking and intelligent. They hate our views, our social policies, and our accomplishments. They hate us as a Reich and as a community. They have forced us into a struggle for life and death. We will defend ourselves accordingly. All is clear between us and our enemies. Goebbels 31 December 1939

http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/goeb21.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Richard Perle, policy advisor to G.W. Bush, 2001

"No stages. This is total war. We are fighting a variety of enemies. There are lots of them out there. All this talk about first we are going to do Afghanistan, then we will do Iraq, then we take a look around and see how things stand. That is entirely the wrong way to go about it ... If we just let our vision of the world go forth, and we embrace it entirely, and we don't try to ... piece together clever diplomatic solutions ... but just wage a total war against these tyrants, I think we will do very well. Our children will sing great songs about us years from now." ---

- Richard Perle, policy advisor to G.W. Bush, 2001
http://www.alternet.org/story.html?StoryID=11938

Joseph Goebbels, 1943

So total war is the demand of the hour. We must put an end to the bourgeois attitude which we have also seen in this war: Wash my back, but don't get me wet! The danger facing us is enormous. The efforts we take to meet it must be just as enormous. The time has come to remove the gloves! We must use our fists now! There is no excuse for only superficially and carelessly making use of the war potential at home and throughout Europe. We must use the full resources, as quickly and thoroughly as it is organizationally and practically possible. Unnecessary concern is wholly out of place. The future of Europe hangs on our success in the East! We are ready to defend it! The German people are shedding their most valuable blood in this battle. The rest of Europe should at least work to support us. Those who do not understand this fight today will thank us on bended knee tomorrow that we took it!

- Joseph Goebbels, 1943
http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/goeb36.htm

hideyoursheep
01-26-2007, 06:09 PM
Bush is too stupid.Chaney,on the other hand,may be the Antichrist.2 very questionable elections,but their base doesn't even support them anymore.Lame ducks until they're impeached and imprisoned,or until '08.
I hope the Libby trial exposes all this before they die happy old men.

hideyoursheep
01-26-2007, 06:16 PM

From an address to a joint session of the US Congress: President George W. Bush.

"Americans are asking ``Why do they hate us?'' They hate what they see right here in this chamber: a democratically elected government. Their leaders are self-appointed. They hate our freedoms: our freedom of religion, our freedom of speech, our freedom to vote and assemble and disagree with each other. " George W. Bush, 20 September, 2001

http://www.indystar.com/library/factfiles/crime/national/2001/sept11/transcripts/0921bush.html

They hate our people because it is decent, brave, industrious, hardworking and intelligent. They hate our views, our social policies, and our accomplishments. They hate us as a Reich and as a community. They have forced us into a struggle for life and death. We will defend ourselves accordingly. All is clear between us and our enemies. Goebbels 31 December 1939

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No stages. This is total war. We are fighting a variety of enemies. There are lots of them out there. All this talk about first we are going to do Afghanistan, then we will do Iraq, then we take a look around and see how things stand. That is entirely the wrong way to go about it ... If we just let our vision of the world go forth, and we embrace it entirely, and we don't try to ... piece together clever diplomatic solutions ... but just wage a total war against these tyrants, I think we will do very well. Our children will sing great songs about us years from now." ---

Joseph Goebbels, 1943

So total war is the demand of the hour. We must put an end to the bourgeois attitude which we have also seen in this war: Wash my back, but don't get me wet! The danger facing us is enormous. The efforts we take to meet it must be just as enormous. The time has come to remove the gloves! We must use our fists now! There is no excuse for only superficially and carelessly making use of the war potential at home and throughout Europe. We must use the full resources, as quickly and thoroughly as it is organizationally and practically possible. Unnecessary concern is wholly out of place. The future of Europe hangs on our success in the East! We are ready to defend it! The German people are shedding their most valuable blood in this battle. The rest of Europe should at least work to support us. Those who do not understand this fight today will thank us on bended knee tomorrow that we took it!

- Joseph Goebbels, 1943

You're beginning to scare me.
Before they send you to Gitmo,send me a signal,I'll round up some of the old team and see if we can save you.:D

LoungeMachine
01-26-2007, 06:18 PM

I hope the Libby trial exposes all this before they die happy old men.

Oh, they're fucking scrambling to cover their asses now.

Ari Fleicher is on the stand Monday. :D

LoungeMachine
01-26-2007, 06:20 PM
Bush is too stupid.Chaney,on the other hand,may be the Antichrist.

Bush was the dupe, the mouthpiece, and the shill for Cheney's PNAC agenda.

Don't forget, Poppy Bush asked Cheney to compile a list of potential VP candidates back in 2000, and old Dick said he couldn't find ONE SINGLE PERSON......so he "volunteered" to be the VP

:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
01-26-2007, 06:21 PM
You're beginning to scare me.
Before they send you to Gitmo,send me a signal,I'll round up some of the old team and see if we can save you.:D

Thanks, man :D

:gulp:

hideyoursheep
01-26-2007, 06:25 PM
Oh, they're fucking scrambling to cover their asses now.

Ari Fleicher is on the stand Monday. :D

I'm lovin' this.Hope no one "dissappears".

LoungeMachine
01-26-2007, 06:26 PM
I'm lovin' this.Hope no one "dissappears".

Scooter has someone tasting his food for him, you just know it. :D

hideyoursheep
01-26-2007, 06:30 PM
Bush was the dupe, the mouthpiece, and the shill for Cheney's PNAC agenda.

Don't forget, Poppy Bush asked Cheney to compile a list of potential VP candidates back in 2000, and old Dick said he couldn't find ONE SINGLE PERSON......so he "volunteered" to be the VP

Or,it went like this:

Pops>"Dick, that boy couldn't tie his own fuckin' shoes-We're gonna need a goodfella in there to help out."*wink wink*
Dick>"I know a guy....."

LoungeMachine
01-26-2007, 06:31 PM
Yep

:cool:

hideyoursheep
01-26-2007, 06:32 PM
Scooter has someone tasting his food for him, you just know it. :D

"Karl, whaddya doin with that lawnmower blade?":eek:

Ozzy Fudd
01-30-2007, 09:28 AM
TURN THAT WHOLE PLACE INTO A PILE OF GLASS nuke the fuckin bas-turds:D

Seshmeister
01-30-2007, 10:22 AM

In his State of the Union address to the joint houses of Congress on Tuesday, he lumped Iran with al-Qaeda. “It has also become clear that we face an escalating danger from Shia extremists who...take direction from the regime in Iran. The Shia and Sunni extremists are different faces of the same totalitarian threat.”

He or his speech writers still seem to get a bit confused over this whole Shia Sunni thing.:)

A couple of weeks before the invasion of Iraq exiled Iraqis visited him and came away stunned that Bush had no idea that there was such a thing as Shia and Sunni muslims or what differences there were between the two cultures and ideologies.

Considering it was the absolute key to Iraq it's not surprising we are now in this mess.

LoungeMachine
01-30-2007, 10:25 AM
What blows me away is the lack of a MEMORY the US "media" has.

This IRAN rhetoric is VERBATIM the rhetoric leading up to the March 2003 Operation Iraqi Liberation. [OIL]

VERBATIM

Now we're supposed to be reassured because the intel points to FUCKING SERIAL NUMBERS LEFT ON IED'S, AND PAPERWORK LEFT BEHIND IN OFFICES????????

hideyoursheep
01-30-2007, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
He or his speech writers still seem to get a bit confused over this whole Shia Sunni thing.:)

A couple of weeks before the invasion of Iraq exiled Iraqis visited him and came away stunned that Bush had no idea that there was such a thing as Shia and Sunni muslims or what differences there were between the two cultures and ideologies.

Considering it was the absolute key to Iraq it's not surprising we are now in this mess.

Just a matter of time before the NK/Al-Qaida connection is made by Boy George.

Guitar Shark
01-30-2007, 03:05 PM
We're not attacking Iran. We don't have the resources to do it right now even if we wanted to.

It may happen at some point in the future, but I definitely don't think anything is imminent. They're just posturing.

StretchOnBass
01-30-2007, 03:25 PM
I, for one, think the Mad Man Across the Water will get a nuke and plant it in our asshole soon. He is druling with every speech he does.

and this: Iran and North Korea are cooperating in the development of long-range missiles that could reach the U.S. Last week a British publication quoted a European source who claimed that North Korea was helping Iran prepare for an underground nuclear test, possibly before the end of this year.

Then there is the future Castro in Venezuela who can't wait to train terrorists to attack us from the south. He will have hispanic looking terrorists to add to the mix. Bush is the Devil, remember? hahaha.

Isn't life grand? Lets sit back and bitch about Bush.

hideyoursheep
01-30-2007, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by StretchOnBass
I, for one, think the Mad Man Across the Water will get a nuke and plant it in our asshole soon. He is druling with every speech he does.
and this: Iran and North Korea are cooperating in the development of long-range missiles that could reach the U.S. Last week a British publication quoted a European source who claimed that North Korea was helping Iran prepare for an underground nuclear test, possibly before the end of this year.
Then there is the future Castro in Venezuela who can't wait to train terrorists to attack us from the south. He will have hispanic looking terrorists to add to the mix. Bush is the Devil, remember? hahaha.

You're paranoid.
If madman wants to continue to exist,he'll never use it,unless it's clear he's done for.Don't belive we're incapable of dealing w/Iran right now. Need I remind you how we destroyed the 4th largest standing army of "combat hardened" Iraqis in about a month before the ground assault to push 'em back to Baghdad even began.And who did they spend the previous 8 years fighting to a stalemate? That's right,Iran. Those people would do better to help Iraq than to worry about the US,even though I can understand how being surrounded by us right now would make them nervous....
Damn right I'll bitch about Boy George.Wouldn't have to worry about "hispanic looking terrorists" if the dumb shit sealed the borders on Sept.12! But his goddam billionaire freinds would rather have cheap labor in this country instead of security.FUCK THAT ASSHOLE!
Dr. fucking Donothing!
I gotta tell ya the Illegals will somewhat police themselves of OTMs cause they don't want to fuck up a good situation.They're everywhere,just ask 'em. :)

Guitar Shark
01-30-2007, 04:34 PM
He is druling with every speech he does.

He is what?

StretchOnBass
01-30-2007, 04:43 PM
Ok, so I kain't spell.

I wish dumb shit Bush would close the borders.

Here is a plan. MY Plan.

1. Pull all troops from Iraq and send them to the borders.

2. Every Illegal we catch we send to Iraq to fight the insurgents with the agreement that in few years they can become American Citizens. We pay them the same as a US soldier and tax them.

This will close the border and use our troops better.

hideyoursheep
01-30-2007, 05:14 PM
Ok, so I kain't spell.

I wish dumb shit Bush would close the borders.
Here is a plan. MY Plan.
1. Pull all troops from Iraq and send them to the borders.
2. Every Illegal we catch we send to Iraq to fight the insurgents with the agreement that in few years they can become American Citizens. We pay them the same as a US soldier and tax them.

:rofl: :rockit2:

Enter phase 2 of Reconquista De Americas.

I belive all active duty and active NG/ Reserves should be tax exempt.

hideyoursheep
01-30-2007, 05:17 PM
Wouldn't that be "outsourcing"?

LoungeMachine
01-30-2007, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
We're not attacking Iran. We don't have the resources to do it right now even if we wanted to.

It may happen at some point in the future, but I definitely don't think anything is imminent. They're just posturing.

Wanna bet?

Posturing?

The Cowboy don't posture, pardner.

Serial numbers on Iranian IED'S ???? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Never said invasion and occupation. I said ATTACK.

And we will. :mad:

hideyoursheep
01-30-2007, 05:29 PM
Keywords are invasion/ occupation.
Very workable without that.
Like I said,not all of Alphabet's countrymen are behind his rhetoric.

Guitar Shark
01-30-2007, 05:30 PM
Wanna bet?

Yes. :)

So if "attack" does not include "invasion," what do you mean exactly? Air strikes?

If you believe that this will happen in the near future, I disagree strongly with you.

LoungeMachine
01-30-2007, 05:33 PM
Yes, air stikes on "military" targets, followed by covert politcal infiltration.

They're not moving aircraft carriers into the area for the surfing.

Muhammed don't surf.

LoungeMachine
01-30-2007, 05:35 PM
January 30, 2007

eABC News

Negroponte says Iran cannot go unchallenged in Iraq

By David Morgan
Reuters

Jan 30, 2007 — WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Iran's support for anti-U.S. extremists in Iraq should not go unchallenged, despite U.S. hopes of avoiding confrontation with Tehran, President George W. Bush's pick for deputy secretary of state said on Tuesday.

John Negroponte, the U.S. intelligence chief who was Bush first ambassador to post-war Iraq, told the Senate Foreign Relations Committee that an emboldened Iran presented new difficulties for U.S. interests in Iraq, the Gulf region, Lebanon and in Israeli-Palestinian peacemaking.

"I would characterize our policy as desirous of resolving any issues we have with Iran by peaceful means. But at the same time, we don't believe that their behavior, such as supporting Shia extremists in Iraq, should go unchallenged," Negroponte said at his Senate confirmation hearing.

"If they feel that they can continue with this kind of activity with impunity, that will be harmful to the security of Iraq and to our interests in that country," he added.

Democrats at the hearing warned the Bush administration to avoid war with Iran.

U.S. officials charge that Iran is providing Shi'ites with high-grade explosives capable of tearing through the armor on military vehicles.

Negroponte has a 40-year career as an American diplomat and has been through seven previous confirmation hearings.

He is viewed as a diplomatic heavyweight capable of helping the Bush administration implement its new strategy for Iraq and dealing with other foreign policy crises, from Iran to North Korea. The deputy secretary of state job has been open since Robert Zoellick left to join Goldman Sachs last July.

Both Democratic and Republican lawmakers praised Negroponte's record at the hearing. The panel's Democratic chairman, Sen. Joseph Biden of Delaware, predicted its members would vote quickly to recommend his confirmation by the full Senate.

Negroponte's remarks on Iran come at time when two U.S. aircraft carriers have been stationed in the Gulf as a warning to Iran. Tough talk from Bush and other U.S. officials has stirred speculation of a possible military strike.

LoungeMachine
01-30-2007, 05:37 PM
Tensions rise as Bush warns Iran
Ewen Macaskill, Washington
January 31, 2007

Tension between the United States and Iran has risen sharply after President George Bush warned that America would respond "firmly" if Tehran stepped up its reported involvement in violence in Iraq.

The Bush Administration has received a briefing from the Pentagon about a possible air strike on Iran, but debate is continuing among the inner circle about the options.

Two US aircraft carriers were sent to the Gulf this month and the rhetoric from Washington has become more threatening.

Mr Bush, in an interview with National Public Radio, said on Monday: "If Iran escalates its military action in Iraq to the detriment of our troops and/or innocent Iraqi people, we will respond firmly."

The comments came as Iran's ambassador to Iraq, Hassan Kazemi Qomi, told The New York Times that Iran was taking steps to greatly expand military and economic ties with Iraq.

He offered increased help with reconstruction and support to Iraqi forces in training, equipment and advisers for what he called "the security fight".

Washington has accused Tehran of undermining efforts to stabilise Iraq and of seeking nuclear weapons. The Bush Administration has repeatedly told Iran not to fuel violence in Iraq, where US forces have detained Iranian officials in raids in the past month.

Mr Bush has insisted that he wants to resolve the nuclear dispute with Iran diplomatically, but has kept his options open.

Iran denies it is developing nuclear weapons, saying it only wants to produce electricity.

Mr Bush's comments on Iran, along with tougher financial sanctions and actions against Iranian involvement in Iraq, have revived speculation about a possible US attack on Iran.

But Mr Bush said he intended to protect US troops, not invade Iran.

Mr Bush this week also accused Iran, Syria and Hezbollah of fomenting the latest violence in Lebanon in a bid to topple its Government.

His comments were his first on last week's sectarian clashes in Beirut between pro- and anti-Government activists, which left four people dead and 200 injured, rekindling memories of Lebanon's 1975-1990 civil war. "I am deeply disappointed by the recent violence," he said.

Mr Bush reiterated a US accusation that Iran, Syria and Hezbollah, the Lebanese guerilla group backed by both countries, were trying to bring down the elected Government of Prime Minister Fouad Siniora. "Those responsible for creating chaos must be called to account," Mr Bush said.

Iran and Syria have denied the accusations, while Iran and Saudi Arabia have been mediating an agreement to end Lebanon's violent political crisis. The unusual collaboration between the two countries could complicate American policy in the region.

Hezbollah leaders have recently visited the Saudi king in Riyadh, according to officials who attended the meeting.

And Prince Bandar bin Sultan, the Saudi chief security adviser, has met his Iranian counterpart, Ali Larijani, in Riyadh and Tehran to try to stop Lebanon's slide into civil war.

The Saudi-Iranian efforts have put Washington in an awkward position, since it is trying to reduce Iran's regional influence. But a stable Lebanon is also an American priority.

GUARDIAN, REUTERS, NEW YORK TIMES

hideyoursheep
01-30-2007, 05:37 PM
Yes, air stikes on "military" targets, followed by covert politcal infiltration.
They're not moving aircraft carriers into the area for the surfing.
Muhammed don't surf.

.......I love the smell of burnt military targets in the morning.

.......smells like...................they have no chance.

Guitar Shark
01-30-2007, 05:49 PM
Ewen Macaskill, Washington
January 31, 2007

Man, it's tomorrow in Washington already? These time zone changes are messing with my head.

LoungeMachine
01-30-2007, 05:50 PM
Man, it's tomorrow in Washington already? These time zone changes are messing with my head.

We libs are ahead of the curve.

Keep both hands inside at all times during the ride.

:cool:

svrwthr
01-30-2007, 07:31 PM

I blogged this along time ago and said the same damn thing.

Some of my ramblings below. I do think we will attack Iran and maybe we are making Iraq a staging ground. Bush, Rice and others keep saying that we won't attack Iran but finish by saying we will use extreme measures. Bush recently said they will not invade Iran unless our forces were in danger. I think that is just another excuse by the Bush administration to invade Iran. Bush (I said Bush, because none of America, Europe, Russia or other countries want to, only Bush and his administration does) will invade Iran before out of office just to fuck it up for the Dems and make them take the blame.

My Blog back some time ago.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Immigrants taking the day off May 1, 2006?
Current mood: aggravated
Category: News and Politics

What the fuck?! How stupid are these people? I am an immigrant, you are an immigrant, we all are immigrants unless you're a Native American. Stupid asses! Of course it is gonna stop business's if all immigrants took the day off.

How about this one. Why don't all legal persons and business's in America boycott Mexico and Mexican made products during the entire week of July 4th? That will show Mexico how bad it needs us. Then maybe the Mexican Government would stop encouraging, and giving literature on how to cross the border. Come here legally damnit!.

Another good one. With the Patriot Act in effect. Think about this. Do we allow the Taliban illegally come into America to work and send money home to support their way of life in their country? NO! We would imprison them. So to my point. If the illegal immigrants are going to cross our border illegally in mass.. Then join huge rallies with signs. They have that right under the constitution (Why they have any rights I don't know). But considering America has this Patriot Act to protect our borders and our people. Wouldn't a mass of people sneaking across the border illegally technically be considered an invading force? And then those people gather in a massive force carrying weapons (A stick even attached to a sign could be used as a weapon) across the United States. We now have an invading force that is armed. Under the Constitution, the Declaration of Independance and under the Patriot Act, Americans, no matter their race, have the duties to protect the Country from an invading force by using their right to bare arms and defend the Country and their freedoms from this enemy.

Next thought:
All those that are here illegally and want to become Americans, should prove to the Government to confirm their want to be an American by making them fight for our Country. All of age should have to serve 4 years in the Armed forces of the United States of America and fight atleast 1 year in Iraq for the Country. This will affirm their williness to stand up for their rights of being an American and prove undoubtedly that they want to be and American. For one, that would fill in the low rate of enlistments by our own youth. Two, that would give the immigrant a good education. Lastly they would get alot more respect.

hideyoursheep
01-30-2007, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by svrwthr
I blogged this along time ago and said the same damn thing.

Some of my ramblings below. I do think we will attack Iran and maybe we are making Iraq a staging ground. Bush, Rice and others keep saying that we won't attack Iran but finish by saying we will use extreme measures. Bush recently said they will not invade Iran unless our forces were in danger. I think that is just another excuse by the Bush administration to invade Iran. Bush (I said Bush, because none of America, Europe, Russia or other countries want to, only Bush and his administration does) will invade Iran before out of office just to fuck it up for the Dems and make them take the blame.

I don't see The George invading anything.It's not necessary to invade or occupy Iran. A large-scale airstrike against military targets/labs is VERY possible.Iran is playing poker right now.They honestly aren't willing to lose everything in order to make a move on tUS,which is exactly what would happen.They wanna help with Iraq,why not? They want to try and influence Iraq and inject Hezzbulah into the mix, I hope they have fire insurance.
No, congress would never agree to an "invasion" or "occupation";Dems or the GOP.But don't rule out a good old-fashioned areal beat-down, Gulf War style

FORD
01-30-2007, 09:13 PM

Why would Elton John want to nuke us?? :confused:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vUajFAFWANY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vUajFAFWANY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

A British (Murdoch??) tabloid quoted a European source who pulled a story out of Mossad's ass. Isn't that how the Iraq LIE was marketed?

Chavez has never done anything against the US. He HAS openly opposed the BCE, probably because they tried to overthrow his legitimately elected government at least three fucking times. Yeah that's right... Chimpy can't win his own elections, so he takes it out on the guy who can.

Funny how none of these situations which have you so upset existed before that fucking idiot was in the White House, isn't it?

EAT MY ASSHOLE
01-30-2007, 09:25 PM
We have already attacked Iran. How you people haven't figured this out yet is beyond me. Let's see: we have troops stationed in Iraq and Afghanistan. Hmmm..what country is sandwiched right between those two?

Ever play chess? Ever see sharks circle their prey? Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?

LoungeMachine
01-30-2007, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
We have already attacked Iran. How you people haven't figured this out yet is beyond me. Let's see: we have troops stationed in Iraq and Afghanistan. Hmmm..what country is sandwiched right between those two?

Ever play chess? Ever see sharks circle their prey? Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?

You broke the 3-rhetoricals-in-one post rule

:mad:

EAT MY ASSHOLE
01-30-2007, 09:36 PM

Two were rhetorical. The last was a Johnny Rotten reference. Rhetorically speaking...

EAT MY ASSHOLE
01-30-2007, 09:37 PM

Two were rhetorical. The last was a Jhnny Rotten reference.

Oh, speaking of rhetoric...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070131/ap_on_go_co/us_iran

Hoss
01-30-2007, 09:42 PM
Interesting read http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1583523,00.html?cnn=yes

Hoss
01-30-2007, 09:43 PM
Interesting read http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1583523,00.html?cnn=yes

LoungeMachine
01-30-2007, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
Two were rhetorical. The last was a Johnny Rotten reference. Rhetorically speaking...

Don't think you're gonna squirm out on a technicality. :rolleyes:

A second hand rhetorical is still a rhetorical.

Don't try and argue internet-law with me, young man.

I'm pre-med.

:gulp:

FORD
01-30-2007, 09:44 PM
That serial killer bastard Negroponte is trying to turn this into another Gulf of Tonkin scam. Or maybe the USS Liberty attack is a better example, considering who the likely partners in crime are in this one.

pflo
01-30-2007, 09:44 PM
Wanna bet?

Posturing?

The Cowboy don't posture, pardner.

Serial numbers on Iranian IED'S ???? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And we will. :mad: Why doesnt the USA attack everyone? Then everyone will start to love the US and be good!

EAT MY ASSHOLE
01-30-2007, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by pflo
Why doesnt the USA attack everyone? Then everyone will start to love the US and be good!

Patience, little squirrel, patience...

FORD
01-30-2007, 09:56 PM
Why doesnt the USA attack everyone? Then everyone will start to love the US and be good!

Don't be so smug, hosehead. You're one false"terraist attack" away from being buried up to your touques in this bullshit just like we are, as long as Little Stevie Wonderbush is in charge....

http://www.jamesbezan.com/photo_main/Harper-and-Bush.gif

Plexi Head
01-30-2007, 10:03 PM

Joseph Goebbels, 1943

- Joseph Goebbels, 1943

That is too scary. Hard to remain optomistic about humanity really.

pflo
01-30-2007, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Don't be so smug, hosehead. You're one false"terraist attack" away from being buried up to your touques in this bullshit just like we are, as long as Little Stevie Wonderbush is in charge....

http://www.jamesbezan.com/photo_main/Harper-and-Bush.gif Nah, he'll be out on his ass by late spring. He got in as a reminder for the Liberals to fly straight and not fuck around with our money. But he will be gone soon. We are a passive liberal country. Im impressed you know what a "Touque" is though, most Yanks dont. We DID have a foiled "terraist"(?) attack on the HOC (our capital). We also had a huge attack on the Air India flight in (I think) 1982, over 300 Canadians in a 747 blown up over the Atlantic by Sihk extremists.We didnt invade India or even sanction them. Around 40 Canadians in the twin towers. But whatever, shit happens.The people that do that shit usually die in the act, so why do you fucking invade the country that they came from and kill civillians in the process? Its self defeating! There will always be some fuckheads out there that get lucky. You do your best on the LAW ENFORCEMENT (hint) end, which happened to work in the foiled attack in Ottawa. If it happens, we sure as shit wont bomb and invade another country .That defies logic.WTF is the point of that? Its a law enforcement and intelligence issue, but Ive beaten that point to death already.

hideyoursheep
01-30-2007, 10:55 PM
IF Iranians killed US soldiers in retaliation for the 5 detained, do not expect love towards Iranians in the future. Still think The George should step back a little and let the Persians help as much as they can.
But if shit goes south ,I'm outta here.

pflo
01-30-2007, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Plexi Head
That is too scary. Hard to remain optomistic about humanity really. Good pretty much always triumphs bad, 95% of us are good people. I mean, what it boils down to is , how many absolute ASSHOLES do you come across in a day, as opposed to decent people. I keep that in mind when I start to think everything is fucked, because it is true. History shows blips when the assholes take ther reigns, but it ALWAYS swings back around.

hideyoursheep
01-30-2007, 11:07 PM
Good pretty much always triumphs bad, 95% of us are good people. I mean, what it boils down to is , how many absolute ASSHOLES do you come across in a day, as opposed to decent people. I keep that in mind when I start to think everything is fucked, because it is true. History shows blips when the assholes take ther reigns, but it ALWAYS swings back around.

Amen. Thank God for the 2-term limit.

Plexi Head
01-30-2007, 11:13 PM
Good pretty much always triumphs bad, 95% of us are good people. I mean, what it boils down to is , how many absolute ASSHOLES do you come across in a day, as opposed to decent people. I keep that in mind when I start to think everything is fucked, because it is true. History shows blips when the assholes take ther reigns, but it ALWAYS swings back around.

I work in the advertising/publishing industry so the rational you use on percentages does not apply to my working day. Everyone I deal with is a fucking asshole.

I really wish I could have your positive point of view but I think there has been a steady increase of assholes in all walks of life. The people that are held up as heroes these days is mind numbing, from Donald Trump (I have actually seen and heard his name mentioned as a person to admire) to Paris, who all the 13 year olds run around trying to emulate. I guess it will always be a pretty fucked world, no wonder a self depreciating entertainer with so much talent makes this world a better place. Of course I am refering to DLR

FORD
01-30-2007, 11:47 PM
IF Iranians killed US soldiers in retaliation for the 5 detained, do not expect love towards Iranians in the future. Still think The George should step back a little and let the Persians help as much as they can.
But if shit goes south ,I'm outta here.

Yeah, those "Iranians" wearing US uniforms and driving BCE-issued bullet proof SUV's. Gotta watch out for those guys...

Let's sing an old Doobie Brothers tune, shall we?

Well, I built me some black ops and shes ready for floatin
Ol Euphrates, shes callin my name
Busheep are jumpin
That IED thumpin
Black water keeps killin on past just the same

Old black water, keep on killin
Mercenary goons, wont you keep on shootin at me
Yeah, keep on shootin your guns
Gonna make everything, bloody mama
Gonna make this war last all your life
And I aint got no worries
cause I’m makin’ more money than God.......

pflo
01-31-2007, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Plexi Head
I work in the advertising/publishing industry so the rational you use on percentages does not apply to my working day. Everyone I deal with is a fucking asshole.

I really wish I could have your positive point of view but I think there has been a steady increase of assholes in all walks of life. The people that are held up as heroes these days is mind numbing, from Donald Trump (I have actually seen and heard his name mentioned as a person to admire) to Paris, who all the 13 year olds run around trying to emulate. I guess it will always be a pretty fucked world, no wonder a self depreciating entertainer with so much talent makes this world a better place. Of course I am refering to DLR Oh.You live in Australia....We get a lot of you up here working at Whistler. Yup, most of them are kinda arrogant dicks. (haha) Anyway, I dont think anyone thinks of Trump as a hero, thats just media bullshit. The only hero ive seen lately is the black guy who saved somone from the tracks in the NYC subway lasy month. We all know paris is a waste of blood,who cares what little kids think. Keep it real.:cato2:

Plexi Head
01-31-2007, 01:48 AM
Oh.You live in Australia....We get a lot of you up here working at Whistler. Yup, most of them are kinda arrogant dicks. (haha) Anyway, I dont think anyone thinks of Trump as a hero, thats just media bullshit. The only hero ive seen lately is the black guy who saved somone from the tracks in the NYC subway lasy month. We all know paris is a waste of blood,who cares what little kids think. Keep it real.:cato2:

Nothing more arrogant than a drunk Australian snowboarder.

Nitro Express
01-31-2007, 02:41 AM
What I witness is an increasing amount of immaturity in people. They act like whiney two year olds and throw major tantrums to get what they want. There is no shame anymore.

I'm in the real estate business and got tottaly out of residential real estate because I got tired of people trashing my buildings and you don't have any idea who you are renting to because there are so many different live in people.

I see family as we knew it gone in so many ways and there is no sense of community like there was.

Woodstock? Try Altamont.

Everyone wants to live gate and zip here and there in their little metal boxes. Ask people if they know their nieghbors. They really don't want to know them anymore.

ODShowtime
01-31-2007, 07:53 AM
Im impressed you know what a "Touque" is though, most Yanks dont.

Most "yanks" don't give a shit either.

hideyoursheep
01-31-2007, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Yeah, those "Iranians" wearing US uniforms and driving BCE-issued bullet proof SUV's. Gotta watch out for those guys...

Uh...no, I mean the Iranian shiites. The Iranians who are trying to win influence over the shiite govt in Iraq in order to keep the Iraqi govt. from relying on the US too heavily in fear that a Democratic govt in Iraq could mean PERMANENT US BASES IN IRAQ.
Look at this;the sunni arab nations do not want a successful democracy there. the Anbar Province is a sunni stronghold filled with insurgents. it is the most dangerous place in Iraq right now. They also strongly oppose a shiite majority in Iraq, because any cooperation between shiite Iraq and Iran would mean no chance of 1)Iraq ever becoming a nation ruled under strict islamic law,i.e. the Taliban.2) no chance of Anbar becoming the next center of command for the likes of Al-Qaida. Make sense?
This is why Iran is jockeying for position in Iraq, they stand to lose alot more than us by letting hardcore sunnis set up shop in Iraq. Not to mention they are surrounded by 2 nations occupied by US forces already. You will notice they allowed the democratic process to run it's course during the elections,and we haven't really heard about Iranian concern until it appeared we were getting too freindly with the new shiite majority govt. Getting rid of Saddam was doing them a favor,as was eliminating Al-Qaida from Afghanistan.
There are concerns on both sides of a Democratic Iraq working. It will challenge the leadership of all non-democratic govts. in the region-Syria and Jordan(sunni) to Iran (shiite) and none of those guys want it to work-it would be a threat to them remaining in power.
Whatever bullshit reason the George pushed us into this shouldn't be forgotten.However,we are there now and the endgame should be our top priority.Those are OUR GUYS over there and we shouldn't leave 'em holding a shit stick(thanks,Rummy) I belive we should either gradually allow the powers that be over there determine their own fate by slowly withdrawing and handing the reigns to regional leadership,or go with more than 20,000 and clean out Anbar Province, then say "sayonara,keep em in line!"
Iranians aren't angels by any stretch,but we could use them to our advantage if we were serious about leaving Iraq.
Damn,that took too long.

Angel
01-31-2007, 01:32 PM

FORD's not your typical Yank... he knows a HELL of a lot about us!

(That's why I love him... ;))

scamper
01-31-2007, 02:47 PM

What's a "dont"?

FORD
01-31-2007, 03:06 PM
Admittedly, my key to knowledge of this slice of Canadian Culture came from the obvious source.

My old scratchy vinyl copy of....
http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000001EPF.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Now, let us pray, eh?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P5QRIci5dHQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P5QRIci5dHQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

hideyoursheep
01-31-2007, 03:50 PM
Uhhh.....

KOO LOO KOO KOO KUH KOO KOO KOO-

KOO LOO KOO KOO KUH KOO KOO KOO.

hideyoursheep
01-31-2007, 03:53 PM
That hasn't found it's way to the garage sale?

pflo
01-31-2007, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
Most "yanks" don't give a shit either. Thanks for agreeing with me. A lot of Yanks (Of course, not all, there are some sharp tacks on these message boards) dont give a shit about anything beyond their borders. Like you, obviously. Pretty sad. Tell me something I dont know. Maybe thats the fuckin problem, ever think of that? Is arrogance something to be proud of? Fuck you....

pflo
01-31-2007, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by scamper
What's a "dont"? Bloody Christ, is this a Spelling Bee? Youre calling me on an APOSTROPHE?? On the fuckin WWW?? Did you just buy your first computer or what? If thats all you can muster up, you need a drink......:rolleyes:

Nitro Express
01-31-2007, 10:01 PM
I find Yanks come is an assortment of colors and come from everywhere. The average person everywhere wants something to eat, somewhere to live, and someone to fuck.

I remember being in the countryside outside of Shian China checking out some coolies working the rice fields. It was right out of National Geographic. One of them asked my interpreter what part of China I was from. They thought I was Chinese. Those people didn't understand anything outside of their little villiage.

You find that everywhere.

Jesus Christ
01-31-2007, 10:03 PM
Bloody Christ, is this a Spelling Bee?

Not as far as I know, My son. But ye might be in trouble if it were. Ye might be wise to pray that St. Peter not use that as a test to get past the pearly gates when thy time comes. ;)

pflo
01-31-2007, 10:25 PM
Hi Jesus. Thanks for dying for me (ye). Its opened a lot of doors for me. Making connections, going places, yadda yadda.

pflo
01-31-2007, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
I find Yanks come is an assortment of colors and come from everywhere. The average person everywhere wants something to eat, somewhere to live, and someone to fuck.

I remember being in the countryside outside of Shian China checking out some coolies working the rice fields. It was right out of National Geographic. One of them asked my interpreter what part of China I was from. They thought I was Chinese. Those people didn't understand anything outside of their little villiage.

You find that everywhere. I remember stopping at a store in Idaho and these two local teenagers were behind me in line. We got to talking, and when they found out I was from Canada, the first thing they asked was "do you guys have fast cars up there?". Im totally serious. This is a BORDER state!!! THEY WERE LOCALS!!

ODShowtime
02-01-2007, 08:07 AM
Thanks for agreeing with me. A lot of Yanks (Of course, not all, there are some sharp tacks on these message boards) dont give a shit about anything beyond their borders. Like you, obviously. Pretty sad.

Yes, obviously. I've never shared my thoughts on foreign policy or foreign relations. :rolleyes:

If you think anyone down here cares that you canucks have a different name for your hats, you're sorely mistaken.

How about you take your cocky, superior attitude and shove it up your ass?

scamper
02-01-2007, 08:56 AM
Bloody Christ, is this a Spelling Bee? Youre calling me on an APOSTROPHE?? On the fuckin WWW?? Did you just buy your first computer or what? If thats all you can muster up, you need a drink......:rolleyes:

Lighten up Frances it was a joke, but a drink doesn't sound half bad.

Sarge's Little Helper
02-01-2007, 08:57 AM
We're attacking Iran, and you're a moron if you can't see it.

pflo
02-02-2007, 12:15 AM
Yes, obviously. I've never shared my thoughts on foreign policy or foreign relations. :rolleyes:

If you think anyone down here cares that you canucks have a different name for your hats, you're sorely mistaken.

How about you take your cocky, superior attitude and shove it up your ass? Stellar rebuttal.You really bring some things to light, with that kind of depth and insight. VIVA BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

knuckleboner
02-02-2007, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by Sarge's Lounge Helper
We're attacking Iran, and you're a moron if you can't see it.

no we're not. we've blown our wad, militarily and politcally in iraq.

iran knows this. that's why they're getting so bold.

ODShowtime
02-02-2007, 06:47 AM
Stellar rebuttal.You really bring some things to light, with that kind of depth and insight. VIVA BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You think I'm sticking up for gw now?

You're exactly like the hate filled canadian FAGGOT (literally) I almost had to beat down once when he was ragging on gw and I was AGREEING with him. He just kept getting madder and madder at me.

Another canadian moron with a superiority complex who doesn't listen before he opens his mouth. Luckily they're not all like you.

pflo
02-02-2007, 09:41 PM

You're exactly like the hate filled canadian FAGGOT (literally) I almost had to beat down once when he was ragging on gw and I was AGREEING with him. He just kept getting madder and madder at me.

Another canadian moron with a superiority complex who doesn't listen before he opens his mouth. Luckily they're not all like you. "atomic jerk", huh? Yep. That seems about right.

Nitro Express
02-03-2007, 04:36 AM
I remember stopping at a store in Idaho and these two local teenagers were behind me in line. We got to talking, and when they found out I was from Canada, the first thing they asked was "do you guys have fast cars up there?". Im totally serious. This is a BORDER state!!! THEY WERE LOCALS!!

I grew up in Idaho so what are you saying? Everyplace has it's Joe Six Pack. Idaho is a very geographically divided state because the middle of it is huge mountain ranges and wilderness areas. Southeastern Idaho is tied to Utah and is full of Mormons. Northern Idaho is tied to Spokane and Seattle and is a popular place for people with big money to have a place on a lake. Southwestern Idaho revolves around Boise. If you look at the border between Idaho and Canada it isn't big and there really isn't any business corridor there.

It's not like Detroit, MI and Windsor, Ontario.

The only reason I went to Canada as a kid was we have relatives in Edmonton and Calgary.

There has to be a motive for someone to go somewhere. Economic or a reason to visit there on vacation. Most people in Idaho head to a warmer destination for their vacations. Canada used to be a big destination for hunting and fishing but that's fallen out of style.

Everyone wants to go to Florida, Mexico, or Hawaii on vacation these days.

Nitro Express
02-03-2007, 04:51 AM
I had the misfortune of having to work with some people from Winnipeg, Manitoba for a month. They had that sarcastic Candadian humor which is fine but I got tired of their constant US bashing and this was before 9/11 even happened.

They loved to point out the fact us dumb Americans knew nothing of the rest of the world but in fact, they knew nothing of the US.

They would constantly complain and cry that our food was too hot and spicey and they hated the red tomato sauce we put on everything. Well, what they were saying is they didn't like the Mexican influence on the food we had in the west and they hated salsa. I just laughed and said, don't blame us dumb Americans, blame the Mexicans.

Everyplace is different I guess and everyplace has it's cultural influences. And people have their prejudices.

I was refused service in Georgia because I was a Yankee. Excuse me but I live out in indian territory and my dad's family was in Norway during the civil war and my mom's family fought for the Confederacy. Give me a fucking break!

Us Americans don't even like each other and some still haven't gotten over the war of northern agression. Hard to believe.

We're all not going to get along and that's what makes the world entertaining and is the source of many good jokes.

BigBadBrian
02-03-2007, 08:37 AM

Another canadian moron with a superiority complex who doesn't listen before he opens his mouth. Luckily they're not all like you.

Don't worry OD, if you piss of Mr Floyd enough he'll send you a childish insult through e-mail like he did me. Keep up the good work. :D

:killer:

Angel
02-09-2007, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
I had the misfortune of having to work with some people from Winnipeg, Manitoba for a month.

You poor thing... didn't anyone tell you... Winnipeg is the armpit of the country? ;)

The city to visit is Regina - (the city that rhymes with FUN!) ;)

Angel
02-09-2007, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Don't worry OD, if you piss of Mr Floyd enough he'll send you a childish insult through e-mail like he did me. Keep up the good work. :D

I bet you miss me, BBB....

At least I threw intelligence your way... hell, even I can't stand the fuckin' loser! :D

Nickdfresh
02-09-2007, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
no we're not. we've blown our wad, militarily and politcally in iraq.

iran knows this. that's why they're getting so bold.

I agree. I do believe that pResident Buoche originally WANTED to attack Iran, but he's been own3d by the electorate, and finally knows we are way overextended in Iraq...

Nickdfresh
02-09-2007, 05:35 PM
He needed all the "intelligence" you could spare, and then some...

Nickdfresh
02-09-2007, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Angel
FORD's not your typical Yank... he knows a HELL of a lot about us!

(That's why I love him... ;))

He's in the Canadian intelligence section of the Intelligence Directorate of Cascadia.

Watch him closely!;)

Nickdfresh
02-09-2007, 05:46 PM
The funny thing is --Buffalo (where I no longer live:( ) was practically a Canadian city, because Don Cherry adopted us, and I feel I had more in common with the Canadian populations living within 100 miles, er, 140 kilometers, of me than I do a lot of mid western Americans I've run across. But there was always the Canadian equivalent of "white trash" that had some fucking attitude problem, and bizarre fashion disability (what the fuck is the whole "Speedo," and male thong, thing about, or aboot? My Canadian brothers, for the love of God please wear swim trunks when you visit our beaches!!) stemming from an inferiority complex of some sort that I could give fuck all about stroking. Then again, there were the Canadian pals I met at Sabres games that were cool as shit and had an interesting perspective. In any case, I think I'm part Canadian (literally and figuratively) and I have no real point. Carry on...

****End of NickD Transmission****

Guitar Shark
02-09-2007, 06:03 PM
Where do you live now, Nick? Same general area, or totally different?

Nickdfresh
02-09-2007, 06:06 PM
Where do you live now, Nick? Same general area, or totally different?

I'll change my location in my user ID, and see if you can guess....

If you get it, I'll put you on retainer!!:)

Guitar Shark
02-09-2007, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Doesn't do much for me, unfortunately... my only guesses are Vegas or New Orleans!

ODShowtime
02-09-2007, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

He just needs to calm the fuck down.

LoungeMachine
02-09-2007, 08:20 PM

If you get it, I'll put you on retainer!!:)

THIEVES AND WHORES.

NICK'S IN WASH. D.C. !!!!!

Nickdfresh
02-09-2007, 08:27 PM
THIEVES AND WHORES.

NICK'S IN WASH. D.C. !!!!!

DING DING DING!!

"Please phrase your answer in the form of a question."

LoungeMachine
02-09-2007, 09:49 PM
DING DING DING!!

"Please phrase your answer in the form of a question."

Where does Nicky Find his Whore these days?

:D

I actually love DC

Nickdfresh
02-10-2007, 01:24 PM
Where does Nicky Find his Whore these days?

:D

I actually love DC

Me too actually, though it is a tad bit souless, and where I live is like a giant shopping mall parking lot filled with transients.

But if you look, and can get out of traffic, you can find a pretty cool town. An "Old Town."

Angel
02-12-2007, 01:50 PM
But there was always the Canadian equivalent of "white trash" that had some fucking attitude problem, and bizarre fashion disability (what the fuck is the whole "Speedo," and male thong, thing about, or aboot? My Canadian brothers, for the love of God please wear swim trunks when you visit our beaches!!)

Those were the Quebecois.... ;)

hideyoursheep
08-19-2009, 06:38 AM
It's been 2 years and 8 months...and the lack of space between words in my early posts weren't my fault. :D

We were able to squeak through the Bush-Chaney occupation without invading Iran.

Nickdfresh
08-19-2009, 10:44 AM
There are persistent rumors of Israel attacking Iran this year....

I think the Defense Sec. Gates was furiously denying it and sort of subtly warning the Israelis to stay out last Sunday...

ODShowtime
08-19-2009, 02:52 PM
ah this was a good old thread. Thank goodness you guys were wrong!

Guitar Shark
08-19-2009, 05:33 PM
I am ready to collect on that bet, Kip.